Hello Jow Forums, let's play a game

hello Jow Forums, let's play a game
you're poor and you want to hunt, but you also want a self defense gun
you're also very autistic and want the best in your hunt, which means you'll spend all your pew-pew budget on a good hunting rifle
the twist: this rifle will also be your self defense weapon
what do you choose and in what calibre specifically?
pic related, Remington R25 in 243

Attached: B_02.jpg (800x533, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/item/815333052
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

.223 AR, throwna Bayonet on it

I'm gay btw if that matters

What are you hunting? In what terrain?
My gut instinct would be a pawnshop 336 for a cheap do-it-all capable gun

16" ar-10 in .308.

18” AR-10 build kit.

Ar 15 in 5.56.
It's legal in my state for deer at least.
Otherwise maybe a .30-30 levergat
Or hell, an AK.

Haven't seen this in awhile.

Boar and deer hunting in the Italian mountains. AK's are legal to hunt with here, so that could be an option, but accurate AK's are expensive.
To be honest my first pick was completely unrealistic because it's expensive as heck.
Maybe a used pic related with slugs, but ig it'd have shit accuracy compared to a rifle of the same cost. But again an accurate rifle of the same cost would be shit for tactical purposes.

Attached: download.jpg (318x159, 3K)

Nugget in 54r and spend the rest of the money to get 2 of the best quality Fleshlight money can buy. I'll attach the one fleshlight to the bayonet and the other to my raifu daki.

That's some zesty memes you got there.

I wish I bought more when your neckbeards told me too, you guys never said I can resell them for 10x the amount I paid

You can shoot out to 300+ yards with an AK, so unless it's a shitty home built, the inaccurate ak is a meme

Not him, but for hunting, to take an ethical shot your rifle really should be around 1 MOA or better.
An AK can hit a man size target at 300m, or maybe even more, but for hunting you need to put it in a 6" circle.

This.
If it can't headshot at 300m it's a no for me.

This guy gets it

Attached: dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif (300x226, 1.17M)

Too expensive

What exact budget should we stay under then?

let's say a thousand bucks
but make them eurobucks and allow for second hand
of course, those who can propose the lowest cost option win

Attached: milsurp59.jpg (2000x1156, 1.49M)

although it's tricky because I bet in the USA the AR-10 is easily available for less than $1000, but here in Italy they sell for upwards of €1800 used

Yeah dude if you build it yourself you can hit easily under 700 in freedombux. Euro-gatlife sounds like it sucks so goddamn bad

It's ok OP, we already know

we got cheap AK's desu
but AR's are overvalued as fuck and I think it's very difficult to build your own AR, if not straight up illegal, so only OEM options are permitted

I see my rules made the game whack as fuck
well, let's propose two options: the based freedom option and the cucked euro option

Leverghat is always bestghat

Attached: 0B26620C-C44B-404C-A3ED-D7686F552BD3.jpg (1200x450, 223K)

That is the most disgusting AR I have ever laid my eyes upon. You posted it on Jow Forums, so that's saying a lot. Feel bad.

Attached: you forgot your hat.png (720x720, 553K)

it's a hunting rifle you goddamn moron

Freedom: Build your own AR-10. There's a bunch of affordable kits available as well as tons of aftermarket parts so you can build it your way rather affordably.

Euro: Depending on where you are in Europe. Some countries you can get Siagas and VEPRs quite inexpensive and they're some quality economy semis. Others you might be limited to milsurp bolts or Italian shotguns because you'd blow half the 1000 Euro budget on licensing and tests, so it'd vary from Benelli Novas / Stoeger M36 to Siaga/VEPRs and G3/FAL conversions.

SKS

Attached: Muh SKS.png (781x1333, 1.81M)

Attached: m82.jpg (1024x576, 119K)

>grab SKS
>go innawoods

>buying a fudd camo ar
>in a dumb fudd caliber
Why not just buy any regular AR in 308? So you can reasonably hunt something bigger than an anemic southern white tail.

Attached: 1554155438884.jpg (540x720, 99K)

If you're super poor just get a cheapy bolt 7+mm gun. Perfectly adequate for defense.

gunbroker.com/item/815333052

AK-47 or 30-06 Springfield

Well that's automatically assumed

We already knew that
M1A Scout Squad

Since we're working with cuck laws, I'd say go with any 12ga shotgun. Load slugs for a bit more range, buck for if someone shows up uninvited

>accurate AK's are expensive
go back to cowadooty

Europoors can't have guns. Delete this thread.

Attached: 1108305816536.jpg (533x388, 177K)

in fact you were actively told the price would never go up and that x54r would always be available cheap. I remember those days well. Never trust anything you read here.

Attached: [002868].jpg (604x453, 65K)

Jesus how poor are you