GOOD SHOOT?

why don't more cops aim for the extremities to stop offenders?

Attached: funwblacks1042-LAPD cop get shot, shoots back.webm_3.webm (480x270, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oj_HwEx0Y2U
youtube.com/watch?v=YNfWLKNvAlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because that's dumb and unreliable.

You're risking your life and the lives of others to try to save the life of some asshole you've already decided needs killing.

Why would they? A ruptured artery is fatal no matter where it is and center mass is way easier to hit.

Yeah, but you have to give the citizen the benefit of the doubt. You just can't go shooting people simply because they're black and you have a badge.

Attached: funwblacks371-police-shoot-innocent-dindunuffin-gas-station-w-AK.webm (680x382, 2.97M)

Because theres a pretty big artery in the legs and if you hit it they're just as fucked as it you had shot them in the heart

As nice as it would be...

okay, but why shoot so many times? Just fire a warning shot first

Attached: funwblacks412-tyrone-cop-9mm-lol.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

If you're drawing your gun, you're prepared to kill. Shooting and not killing opens you up to massive liability.

Sage and report tranny threads.

>t tranny threads

Attached: funwblacks936-Tyrone-steals-gun-from-2A-faggot.webm (1280x720, 962K)

In cases where lethal force is required, how does the officer know that it's really a half-ass suicide-by-cop and not an actual murder attempt?

Want to know how I know that you've never shot a gun under stress?

These threads are always shit. Fuck you OP

>These threads
which threads?

Attached: funwblacks857-tyrone-runs-from-cops-with-gun-gets-shot.webm (480x270, 2.73M)

>Want to know how I know that you've never shot a gun under stress?
i was at the range today while my wife was bitching at me. Buddy, I know stress under fire

Attached: funwblacks478-apt-nigger-grabs-cop-leg-gets-shot.webm (640x360, 1.82M)

Fuckkkk I live there, that's where all the city blacks hang out is right on that corner. Fucking homeless niggers

>Fuckkkk I live there, that's where all the city blacks hang out is right on that corner.
did you ever get your gun back?

Attached: funwblacks156-dindu-nuffin-wit-gun.webm (1280x720, 2.09M)

>why don't more cops aim for harder targets so they miss more in a high adrenaline situation?

>You just can't go shooting people simply because they're black
Sure about that? We call it police

Attached: 1558416360304.gif (335x273, 2.62M)

you can mock this all you want, but we're talking about human beings here. These black men were pillars of their community and many were pioneers in science, but these trigger-happy cops just can't stop sperging out

Attached: funwblacks550-DUI-Tyrone-resists-shoots-2-cops-drives-off.webm (480x270, 2.43M)

Warning shots are hollywood nonsense you stupid now guns. Other cops, the perpetrator and bystanders will hear the “warning shot” and assume they are under fire and shoot/flee anyway.

>I'm not resisting!
>he's not resisting officer!

i love seeing black people get shot by the police, does that make me a bad person?

Attached: 1500185664617.jpg (268x265, 16K)

The only reason to shoot someone is if you absolutely need to disable their ability to attack or do harm. A gun isn't a toy you use to dissuade someone, warning shots aren't a thing (and most historical accounts of them have actually been ND's), it's not something you use to make someone go "OUCH" and reconsider their actions, hitting someone in the leg isn't gonna make them stop punching an innocent bystander or stabbing their hostage, you shoot centre mass because if you're lucky enough to get their spine, both legs are instantly disabled and will seldom recover, and if not you've just attached a very short timer to them, and when it goes off, the attacker attacks no more.
Even if we had the skills and ability to hit extremities, with 100% accuracy, with no chance of over-penetration, missing, or hitting a bystander, I wouldn't say shoot their legs or arms, I'd suggest shooting them in the head.
There's a reason the only people with such a luxury, snipers, will do this, rather than centre mass, and that's because centre mass is a compromise. Get lucky and you hit the off switch for half their body. Average roll, and they bleed out, eventually. Total shit luck, you miss and hit someone else.
For heads? Super lucky, total instant shutdown.
Anything else? A bystander gets killed.
Arms and legs?
Super fucking awesome great luck, you hit, that limb gets disabled, and they surrender.
Just regular, super fucking lucky? You hit, it hits an artery, and they bleed out anyway.
Normal luck? You fucking miss, because you tried shooting someone in the fucking leg.
There's no option here other than central mass, other than the head, that results in instant, total deescalation. So why do something incredibly fucking risky for literally none of the fucking benefit?
I can hit someone a few inches above their dick and they loose functionality of both legs, which is better, this, or two perfectly placed leg shots that somehow don't hit an artery anyway?

> Bro, why do you keep getting so fucking close to me? Why do you keep looking around like someone's after you?

>> Bro, why do you keep getting so fucking close to me? Why do you keep looking around like someone's after you?

Attached: funwblacks167-police-stop-popped.webm (360x202, 2.83M)

What's the range on a taser, assuming it would even work through that heavy jacket?

No, it makes you a trustfull person in my german eyes!
Schönes Wochenende :3

Attached: 1558422865564.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Have you tried telling the niggers to stop being the most dangerous animal on Earth? About 3% of America's population commits half the murders, the cops ain't out there running down lemonade stands and innocent children. If niggers stop nigging they'd stop getting made into good niggers.

Why shoot a bystander by accident? Why can't the niggers stop being niggers long enough to not get shot for being niggers?

>the cops ain't out there running down lemonade stands and innocent children.
YES THEY IS

Attached: funwblacks477-crazy-nigger-w-bat-gets-shot.webm (640x360, 2.13M)

Not to self: don't mess with dudes walking around with pipes in their hands, but if I do, damn sure don't run up within 3y in order to draw my pistol on them.

That's like getting pissed someone is planting flowers and trees. Everyone likes to see the world made into a better place.

Attached: 1557625971355.jpg (678x1124, 576K)

nword apologist spotted.

he clearly already had the gun out before he even began to close the distance

>nword

Attached: nword_1552596670.jpg (460x230, 10K)

>niggers fires first
>but like why didnt they just give him a stern talking to, ya know?
Similarly you cant deliberately target police officers for murder because you're black and they have a badge.

this looks unbelievably fake. Nigga is just galloping towards him and the cop is fumbling back lmao. Just throw a hook or something. Then the cop falls and the guy is just holding his leg, like wtf.

>Similarly you cant deliberately target police officers for murder because you're black and they have a badge.
why not? you don't understand about 400 years of systemic oppression

Attached: funwblacks375-cop-vs-the-projects.webm (202x360, 2.46M)

>this looks unbelievably fake.
youtube.com/watch?v=Oj_HwEx0Y2U

Attached: funwblacks551-Tyrone-wrecks-resists-Tx-gets-shot.webm (480x270, 2.88M)

He was close enough to hit him with the taser but it likely wouldn't have worked with the jacket. Pepper spray would have been a better option, and the guy not getting off the phone and keeping his hands in his pocket and not complying with lawful orders would be enough for me to pepper spray the shit out of him before he had a chance to pull his gun.

Your right it should have ended with a complete genocidal purge of the coin menace. Can't be oppressed if your compressed.

Pointing your gun would have been the best option. Why give the incompliant nigger a chance to do anything in return?

Dead criminals save taxpayer dollars.

What's the thing that he drops as he moves up? Did he tase for no effect, drop the taser, and draw his sidearm?

Taser probably. You can see it dragging after the suspect when he's chasing the officer. Officer tried to tase him, then had to escalate when it didn't work.

At damn near arms length, he probably still would have still shot the officer blinded or not.

I don't even know what you do here. Stay behind him and you can't see what his left hand is doing. Move around to his 3:00 and you get what happened. Maybe swing to his 11:00, but then you can't see the right hand again. Shit sandwich.

Unless the family sues the city for millions of bucks

At that distance, he could have just, and would have been justified in, grabbing the guys right arm. Maybe just take the tactic of keeping the hand in the pocket at that point until you can get control of the guy.

>stress under fire

Your wife was shooting at you? Kek

Remember Jow Forums
AROUND BLACKS

...and they have guns...and they shoot at you first.

Die in an oven, ACLU lawyer.

was really expecting a based trucker finish the job

CARRY A SPARE MAG BECAUSE THEY COME IN PACKS

No, just don't go into to the zoo where the packs are.

Fuck the police though.

You shoot to stop the threat, period. Shooting someone in the leg or arm wont always do that

they should have stomped that nigger to death

I'm pretty sure there's more to that story then just what you see. I thought I remember reading somewhere that the cops new this guy was mentally unstable or in a bad place.

You only bother to do that if you're 100% sure that your target has armor on his body that may stop your projectiles, even then you'd still be better aiming center mass and hoping you hit where the armor does not cover.

Your actually retarded holy shit

Attached: 1558737083061.png (600x600, 668K)

cops can barely hit center of mass as it is
both arms and legs are small
injury to legs can be fatal ,eg femoral artery or femur damage

Says the guy responding to blatant bait. He's literally posting webms named "funwblacks"
Why is Jow Forums filled with absolute dumb fucks who love eating bait now

What if we all like being angry?

Attached: BOXmgGS.jpg (512x382, 50K)

Why can't I just have fun?

WELL WHICH IS IT
IS IT FUN TO BE ANGRY?

Attached: war_fiend.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

YES

Attached: 1557972125270.gif (360x270, 2.27M)

i don't understand
youtube.com/watch?v=YNfWLKNvAlk

Attached: LIVE-PD-woman-cop-worthless-saved-by-male-backup.webm (480x270, 2.18M)

holy shit they're fucking incompetent

Attached: BritBong-PD-getting-whupped.webm (204x360, 1.07M)

Holy fuck that guy is bulletproof. I like the officer tactically rolling down the hill near the end.

not gonna lie, that cop is a beast.

It's said to this say he parrots carrying an empty chamber, and doesn't say why...