OH NONONONONONONONO

OH NONONONONONONONO

Attached: Expectation.jpg (700x221, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JpynfoACQ0M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
LOOK AT THE FUCKING DUST COVER AHAHHAHAHA
AND THE HANDGUARD
OHOHOHOOHOHOOHOHOHOHOOHO

Attached: Reality.jpg (1486x991, 71K)

bruh

What in the summer is this thread?

Attached: maboi.png (719x384, 257K)

one looks like an actual piece of next-gen slavshit, the new design looks like some normalfag riced out a RAS or PSAK.

It hurts.

Perfect summary of how I feel about what became of the AK-12

Go back to /v/

AK-100 series w/ zenit parts was/is the last decent iteration of the AK family.

Just let it die and start fresh.

the Russians are poor as shit but the chinks should switch to AR15's

Doesn’t look bad actually. You can say the same for current military M4’s and M16’s. The actual receivers aside from being a flat-top have very little changes.

With very little changes the AK still could be changed to be analogous to the first pic posted
Other than the furniture, the selector lever can just be switched out for the AK-200 selector with no additional changes required, the top cover can be changed out so that the charging handle is in a recess in the front and the casing ejection port is less exposed without needing to accommodate the selector. There, more ergonomic AK for literally peanuts

why in sweet jesuses assholes name do rifle receivers need gaping holes int their sides?

Attached: 2b4453f4.jpg (452x520, 49K)

easier & cheaper to use the same parts than make new ones

What's next? AR-18 derivative?

>they took this from (You)
Pathetic, I’ve seen more practical bubbas from rebbit

Attached: 59219CF2-D0C4-4995-B129-AFAB00851AC6.jpg (256x386, 32K)

I think making a full-sized rifle based on the Dragunov MA system would be pretty forward-thinking. Russia has already started to modernize it and seek a replacement with it for the AKS-74U by making it into a modern carbine.

Attached: am172.jpg (900x347, 24K)

You have to factor in the amount of spare parts they have available. I’m thinking this is the main reason why the final product looks like this.

The fuck is his problem

>OH NONONONONONONONO
sage and hide

>announcing a sage or report
Uh oh

There’s no point equipping an entire military with a rifle that offers no greater lethality or ballistic performance and only marginal ergonomic improvements.

This is the conclusion every military is coming to when looking at replacements for their current small arms.

Attached: 799px-RK62.jpg (799x258, 31K)

Reality looks better than original. I don't know what the fuck you all are complaining about.
It sucks that Russia is a poor third world shithole though.

>better
It’s literally chinese plastic on a 45 year old rifle

Why the fuck dont they just make side rail mounts for optics and use rails like picrelated?
It would have to be cheaper, lighter, probably sturdier, and all around better.

Attached: 1518908940164-734388402.jpg (330x301, 91K)

And if you wanted the rail to retain zero for IR stuff you could use an ultimakish gas tube thing. Not to mention that all of this would be drop in parts that any halfway competant armorer could use to retrofit existing rifles in a half an hour.

pic related's stock is very uncomfortable and cannot be adjusted in any way also the barrel is not free-floated

>that pic

Attached: Untitled (2).png (300x300, 112K)

That looks gay af, tho

The requirement for the rifle was 1 MOA at first, but because this caused many barrels to be scrapped, it was lifted to 2 MOA.

For example, the US requirement was 4 MOA.

>that bulky AR stock
Why tho?

Attached: AK74.5.png (671x246, 134K)

soulless

Attached: soul.jpg (1920x700, 117K)

Is it me or does the buttstock look like a goth boot?

Attached: damned-318-black-velvet-buckled-gothic-knee-boots-650x900.jpg (650x900, 63K)

Man FUCK this guy who the fuck does he think his is

So I could put some chink fagpul parts on a afghan surplus 74 and now it’s an Ak12?

Attached: AREEEEE.png (899x713, 443K)

>Literally just a 104 with shitty rails and a longer barrel

Attached: FB6E80B4-4536-4147-8310-2AA7FF95BB39.png (481x454, 223K)

to... wait am I supposed to answer this?
To eject a spent casing?

Your grip is on backwards.

I literally don't understand what this thread is about. Is it a significantly less functional firearm than the prototype?

Attached: 1554268383307.png (344x315, 68K)

It's a retard-tier no-basis 'i dont like the way it looks!' thread user.
Zero actual conversation has happened in this thread and it's what most users would refer to as 'the cancer that is killing Jow Forums'.

lol they just took an AK and dragged it through a Zenitco catalog like they've been doing for twenty years
what a fucking joke
Russia is not a serious country

Attached: firepak_007.jpg (1000x664, 106K)

That's ugly

An AK with a sealed system, selector switch, & probably tightened tolerances? Shut up & take my rubles. It could only be more perfect with an adjustable gas system.

1. not my grip, from AKOU
2. no

Like America did with the AR and a magpul catalog?

Not like this would be designed in 1962 anyways

what magpul parts are used by the american military
stock, MAYBE

It's ok when America does it.

Unlike the "AK-12", nobody's pretending that an M4 with a fancy stock and handguard is a new gun.

Attached: 31775496_1986577551670571_3558357864747630592_n.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

The shit tier fully plastic mags.

It's being manufactured with those new parts, hence new gun. I wish they had kept it the way the original prototype was, but the cost probably wasn't justified. Definitive proof that rifle is fine.

What about the guys pretending to replace M249s with M27s?

the ultimak is definitely not ideal.
youre playing with the barrel harmonics through clamping and tightening the device on to the barrel; plus the piston is going to be slamming into the sides and all over inside the gas tube.
the ultimak is a meme for sure.

The AK is already so far from free floated that barrel harmonics don't really matter here. As for the piston slamming into the gas tube, no.

no shit the ak12 is still an ak action gun; no one is claiming it is entirely different gun.
however it has major improvements such as a free floated barrel, has a dust cover that holds zero, aperture sights, a different gas block, and different muzzle device threadings amongst others.

Attached: 1920px-5,45mm_AK-12_6P70_assault_rifle_at_Military-technical_forum_ARMY-2016_03.jpg (1920x1280, 275K)

Attached: 1543947441115.jpg (567x561, 57K)

barrel harmonics absolutely do matter, free floated or not.
the ak12, which does have a free floated barrel, would absolutely suffer from an ultimak.

What's the difference between an M27 and 416?

Sure.
AR-15
XM177
M4
XM16
M16A1-2-3-4
M27

Point of the thread is we wanted a new ak, not a faggy aftermarket bubba kit

When did RF even adopt the AK-12? I thought it was cancelled yet again?

>gen 3 pmags
>shit tier

You do not train.

Literally nothing.
The M27 wasn't meant to replace the M249 it was meant to supplement it.

>Prototype has a more modern design, no more dust cover with a gaping hole, monolithic rail and had tighter tolerances than the previous AK's.
>Final gun, literally any other AK with picatinny rails and a new stock.

>AR-15
not a military rifle
>xm177
experimental short profile gun with experimental moderator
>m4
shorter profile m16 build off of the xm177 concept
>xm16
one of the first of it's generation
>m16a1
xm16 rifle updated to meet the military's expectations
>m16a2
totally different rifle with different barrel twist, sights and profile. Full auto was also changed to burst and the muzzle break was modified
>m16a3
full auto m16a2 that saw limited production
>m16a4
an m16 that fully utilizes rails to modify the gun for specific roles (which the russians are clearly doing NOW, 21 years later).
>m27
a short stroke piston m16

What the fuck are you doing here you retard all of these rifles are clearly different. The cope is real.

It has what is sometimes called half-floating-barrel

Can't unsee

>>AR-15
>not a military rifle

t.retard found, because the military deciding to put a M in front of it totally changes the gun right?

>all these tiny changes with but use totally different names
Then what's wrong with AK with different numbers on it name when it have new rails, new sight, 1 more fire mode, free floated barrel, different length and a different gas block?

Deliveries started in January.

youtube.com/watch?v=JpynfoACQ0M

No because it was a civilian hunting rifle for almost 5 years before the military adopted it.

Ar nerds on suicide watch confirmed

Attached: CF8FD291-BF5E-4701-B0A4-D2B714B135AC.png (1334x750, 3.01M)

lmao, you're acting like you're on the winning side of this argument when half of your points are "M16, Alteration 1-4"