Any Arizona shooters here? I recently moved to Gilbert...

Any Arizona shooters here? I recently moved to Gilbert, southeast of Phoenix and there is nothing for shooting ranges around here except a few shitty indoor ranges. Any outdoor places you'd recommend?

Attached: 20181115_184027.jpg (4032x3024, 3.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/uPHzvj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i just went to mesa usery last week.

there's an outdoor shooting park north of the city, i forget the name it's been a while. it's a hike from gilbert but worth the trip. skeep, traps, cowboy shooting, you name it. i think it's run by the state.

That's not too far from me. How is the range, usually pretty busy? Kinda wack that it's only open til 1:30, but in summer I guess it makes sense.

>there's an outdoor shooting park north of the city, i forget the name it's been a while. it's a hike from gilbert but worth the trip. skeep, traps, cowboy shooting, you name it. i think it's run by the state.

Ben Avery?

Az rod and gun
Ben avery
4 peaks
Table mesa road
Eliza pierce memorial shooting range (i think thats the name)

North Phoenix has a ton of options, some great ranges up off the 17 if your willing to make the trip.
T. North Scottsdale fag

Anyone wanna meet up for pizza?

Maricopa Shooting Range out in the middle of the desert

I usually just go to table mess. Couple swinger gong targets and im set to blow through 22s for hours.

The desert... Fucker you live on the edge of a Huge desert , are you slow? Did your momma drop you on your head when you was a baby? Does the world confuse you? Please answer enquiring minds would love to know.

Public land can be a fucking blast, especially if you get creative
>teenage user, probably 7-10ish years ago
>drive into desert with dad
>fill up small barrel with water
>hang on dead tree with bungee cord
>dad still had his .45 MAC-10 with Sionics suppressor from his 80s FFL days
>BRRRT into drum and watch as little rainbows come out of the holes
It was a magical experience. Too bad Dad's always made a mountain out of a molehill with going shooting so he rarely shoots despite having fun stuff.

OTOH if you live deeper in the Phoenix metro area it can be a hassle to get out into public lands. Sometimes a nearby shooting range is just more convenient.

This, best place for blasting shit with a shotgun or anything else.

Attached: CFD567DA-A79C-4489-A376-7AE6BA400707.jpg (643x1233, 713K)

AZ Jow Forums discord

discord.gg/uPHzvj

Just gonna say since you're a transplant, just don't go outside June-September without a shit ton of water. We have to rescue like 50 of you each year who decide to hike Camelback with only a half finished Dasani

Kek

I actually moved here from Southern NM, so the heat isn't anything new, unfortunately. Last year NM was around 112 for a while, so I should survive. The heat ain't no joke for sure though.

Stay the fuck out of the left lane unless you're gonna do 90.

This

I lived in Peoria for three years a couple years back, I remember when the super bowl was there. I rode an R6 and would come up on people damn near standing still on 17 and 101. I was so upset and confused until I realized the poor bastards were visiting and going the speed limit.

Find some public land out in the desert.
For long range, go out to Ben Avery in North Phoenix.

youre in the heart of BLM land... the whole state is a shooting range. are you fucking retardeD?

Honey pot

> he doesn’t know Jow Forums is a giant honey pot

Any fags going tomorrow or Tuesday?