Woman gets "lost" for two weeks in a park on an island

Google maps: five hours walk in ANY direction to civilization.

archive.fo/gHRcN

You think you trust your girl when SHTF. But you have to be prepared to dump her at a moment's notice. Even if you could prove she's half as competent as you she will be a liability and will get you killed.

Since Jow Forums sucks off Heat (1994) so much:
youtube.com/watch?v=4SSMSRon5zM#t=47

Attached: amanda-heller-missing-ugc-mo-20190512_hpMain_16x9_608.jpg (608x342, 45K)

Attached: not all who wander.png (461x480, 178K)

Walking in a straight line for that distance is harder than you think if you've never actually learned anything about wilderness survival.

>women lack braincells
And in other news...the sky is still blue and the moon isn't made from cheese

imagine being a woman

She had a broken leg, could not walk

>Go “missing” in Hawaii for a few days
>$50,000 reward posted
>Suddenly found, completely unscathed
Yeah I wonder what happened here

John Eller said his daughter “took a good fall,” and got lost after looking for a way back, he told reporters outside a hospital in a video posted by Maui 24/7. “They found her in a deep ravine, basically unable to get out, as I understand it,” he said.

Her mother, Julia Eller, told KHON that her daughter's leg was fractured and would require additional treatment, but she was otherwise in "surprisingly good shape." She lost about 15 pounds, according to Cantellops.

My best guess is that at 35 and without family, as far as I can tell, she realized that she fucked up badly in life. Decides to anhero innawoods. Runs out of rations and starts to die bc by now her female navigation has really got her lost. Due to fasted state brain megahertz spike and she realizes that the epic levels of attention she will get, if survive, will be the biggest dopamine hit of her life to her narcissistic existence

ITT: incels
Get laid.

How are women even alive? Its like some animals exist to be eaten. Not only that, but they are borderline made of glass and most women could be killed by a 12 year old boy.

Attached: women gets out at safari - women are prey animals.webm (1280x720, 1.89M)

I can't

>ITT: incels
>Get laid.

Attached: 1557411184427.png (594x582, 41K)

>gets "lost" for two weeks in a park
>Francisco Piedrahita, the university professor from Colombia who has been missing since Saturday (5 DAYS), has been found alive.

>Piedrahita, missing in Jean Lafitte National Park, was found alive but dehydrated, officials said.
>He was about 300 yards off the trail, officials said.

Attached: a05.32 PM.png (617x676, 331K)

>lost while hiking
>weapons
Get this shit out of here.

This

Lmao
And she’s gone

>off-topic woman hate thread

why are these so common on every board?

>Jow Forums - Weapons

fpbp

Attached: well.png (141x154, 45K)

>China
Every fucking time

>Be a woman
>Take pictures of yourself
>Get money

Attached: 1553092855039.jpg (700x419, 83K)

I could crawl the five hours distance in two fuckin weeks. Gimme a break

thats a dude though

fuck off, incel

God I hate capitalism.

Sad story. The woman's mom died saving her daughter (the one grabbed in the webm).

>the moon isn't made from cheese
d'oh

Attached: 453562_b.jpg (480x475, 67K)

>averages out to $65 per person
What the fuck.

The tiger is just going to be hungry again in a half-hour.

Based on what I can tell from Google Maps, at no point in this island reserve is the highway more than 5-6 miles away. In fact, the ENTIRE FUCKING ISLAND is only 26 miles wide, meaning - no matter where you are - you should be able to hike out to civilization within two days at most.

>Jow Forums is a board devoted to weapons and military equipment.

>Discussions about politics or current events belong on Jow Forumstard containment.

t. roastie