Only One

If you could only have one rifle, one pistol, one shotgun, one edged weapon, and one blunt weapon what would they be? Pic for Jow Forums related.

Attached: 028EE80B-8D2D-41BA-A288-02A8E2FCEC13.jpg (4032x3024, 2.32M)

If laws were no object. An HK-21 with all the caliber accessories, a Mossberg 500, a Colt python, and a megaphone made out of a squirrel some string and a megaphone

a famas, hipoint c9, shockwave, a katana and a baseball bat

AK
Beretta 92
Mossberg 590
Ontario RAT
L. Slugger bat

3 slampigs, a zombie green tomahawk, and a niggerknocker

>Not having 2 more slampigs as bladed and blunt weapons
What's wrong with you?

Id have an m1 garand to use on some fucking trannies at a military parade in downtown orlando then a pistol to shoot at the vets on the war themed floats not to kill but only to trigger ptsd fits out of an estimated half of them then id throw the rest of my weapons which would be a 1897 winchester takedown model 12g a butterfly knife and a maglight flashlight as blunt weapon because it doubles as a flashlight at the ptsd en-raged vets and watch them go at it with presumably the rest of the trannies in orlando only to then be arrested and tried for at least 9 felony charges

Faggot

FAL
Glock 19
Remington 870
Ka bar
Wooden baseball bat

That reminds me these 2 threads on knife vs baseball bat, did they reach any conclusion ??

Rifle: FAL
Edged weapon: Kabar
Blunt weapon: police baton

I think they landed on knife

M1A, MR-73, Benelli M1 S90, Benchmade Griptillian, E-tool.

That's what I currently have. If money were no object l guess maybe a SCAR-H, a nicer non police trade-in MR-73 and a Benelli M4.

Wade?

BEHOLD

Attached: PhotoPictureResizer_190525_175638735_crop_3629x2506.jpg (3629x2506, 2.79M)

>Behold garbage
It goes in the trash

AS VAL if ammo is no object, AK102 if it is
FiveseveN
Benelli M3

>M1 carbine bad
>1903 bad
>bayonet bad
>hammer bad
I bet you don't like freedom either you faggot

t. Notaste

Fuck.

>ball peen hammer
This guy knows his bludgeons

11.5" AR 5.56
Glock 19
Remington 870 12g
1/4" thick fixed blade, 8-10" of blade
Cold Steel baseball bat, batton sized

AR15
Glock 19
Remington 870
Buck Knife
A fuckin mace

AK
AK Pistol
Vepr 12
bayonet
nugget to use as a club

Right now,
>Rifle
Prolly a BRN180 with an ace folding stock, Holosun optic, other accessories prolly
>Pistol
My M9
>Shotgun
One that doesn't rust after dive minutes and is reliable, so prolly any Mossberg in .12 Gauge
>Edged weapon
A hand&ahalf sword of my own design
>Blunt weapon
Mordhau grip me sword

Attached: shot39.jpg (770x431, 83K)

A Hi Point and sell the rest for crack

>Metric fal
>Beretta 92fs inocks
>Mossberg 500 20" 9 shot
>Ak bayonet
>12oz hammer

Based nigg user

Is there a particular difference in terms of quality, reliability, spare parts availability between a metric and a non metric FAL ?

>one rifle
AR10 probably. AR15 is tempting, but you can hunt a lot more things a lot more effectively with a .308 than an AR15 caliber.
>one shotgun
Mossberg 500
>one edged weapon
A kabar
>one blunt weapon
Fuck, I don't know. A baseball bat? Why the hell do I need a blunt weapon?

Idk lol I don't own any guns

>AR10
>M&P 9 Shield 2
>Mossberg 500
>survival/utility knife of decent make
>claw hammer.
Readily available parts, maximum utility, common ammo. Can’t really do much better imo.

Why are you here then? Go on and git if you don't got no guns

No it was definitely bat, settled by video of nog fight that proved range is King

Rifle: CAR-15
Pistol: S&W bodyguard 38 special
Shotgun: KS-23
Edged Weapon: Kuruki
Blunt Weapon: Any Hammer

>rifle
AR-15 in 5.56. Brand doesn't matter so long as it cycles reliably, has good irons.
>Pistol
My Berretta M92FS. I'd probably make it a point to get some of those flush 18 round mags though.
>Shotgun
Mossberg Maverick 88 12ga. Just works.
>edged weapon
Is an axe considered an edged weapon? Or does it have to be like a sword type? I'd get a good survival axe.
>one blunt weapon
Uhh. The back of my survival axe mentioned above can easily act as a hammer. Another axe?

I'm sort of a boring person when it comes to my guns, my cars, shit my PC. I don't like flash and flare nor do I like unicorn tier stuff that parts aren't easy to find.

AR for rifle, PPQ for pistol, j frame loaded with cci shotshells for shotgun.

>need

Taste has nothing to do with it, that shit is all you can afford ahahahahahahah

You could have gotten 1 semi decent gun instead of a few trash guns

As a noob who doesn't own any guns yet, an AR15, a Glock 19, no idea, a simple knife, and a bo staff. The guns because if I have to pick one, I'll go with the ones that can be modified to fill a variety of roles well. No idea about a shotgun because I don't know shotguns well. Knife because I don't know much about using bladed weapons but a knife has a ton of utility. Bo staff because I a have a little experience with one and I really enjoyed it. I'd love to integrate a high voltage system into it so the ends could generate electrical arcs.

AR, Browning Hi-Power, M1014, bowie knife, spade

Sounds barbarian

7.62 Galil
HK MK23
Vepr 12
Vepr 12 bayonetto
Vepr 12 as maul

M79 Gauss Rifle.
.233 pistol.
Winchester City-Killer Combat Shotgun.
Katana.
Super-sledge.

Colt 607
Colt SCAMP (if ammo is magically available) OTs-33 if not
Rhodesian Auto-5
Model 1 All-Purpose Fighting Knife
a lead weighted sap

Attached: R retracted door open.jpg (1382x574, 49K)

>rifle
AR15
>pistol
Glock 19
>shotgun
Mossberg 930
>blade
pocket knife for cutting boxes and shit
>blunt
Baseball bat for playing baseball

The rifle, pistol, shotgun combination will get me through anything I desire to do and should have readily available replacement parts for the foreseeable future. I like to shoot .22 and shoot a lot of it, so it is important to me to have .22 conversions available for my rifle and pistol. AR15 can be reconfigured for long range precision or high speed low drag competitions with with a different caliber upper. Being able to get many different caliber uppers, especially .22, is a big plus in my eyes and one of the big reasons to go with it over an AR10. Glock 19 is a solid CC pistol and will function as a competition handgun with larger capacity magazines. The readily available 33 rounders and compatibility with other double stack glock mags is a big plus for future parts availability. And there are also (unknown quality) .22 conversion kits. 930 is ideal for 3gun and other tactical bullshit and, though it might look out of place, can be used effectively for any sort of clay competition. I don't really see why anyone would go with a pump shotgun, considering it will severely limit your ability to do sporting clays, 3gun, or anything else that requires quick follow-up shots.

Winchester 70 in 458 win mag
Contender pistol with a shitload of different caliber barrels
Moss 590
Ball peen hammer
Idk, an axe cause I like to camp.

>one rifle, one pistol,
Behold.

Attached: IMG_6657.jpg (1600x1200, 738K)

Wa2000
MP7
SPAS 12
pointed stick
Not pointed stick

Winchester 1873
Uberti cattleman in .357
Winchester 1887
Ka-Bar
Pistol grip of the cattleman for blunt weapon

Attached: 537069B2-BD4C-45B1-84CE-E670F3830CEA.jpg (356x355, 26K)

>HK-21 with all the caliber accessories
this guy fucks