Road rage

How do you deal with road rage user? Personally I try to avoid conflict and always leave space for an escape, however if someone were to hit my window or try my door I guess I'd draw the gun and if an aggresor kept pushing he'd end up shot. Do you consider this brandishing? Have you ever encountered or participated in road rage? What's your car carry situation look like?

Attached: 20180803_182208.jpg (2448x2448, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tt5CnNiuujw
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhZ8SRFuOUJY_Cp_gtN7G6R1ZBK_mQyLj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How'd the situation go? I'm sure most who carry understand not to escalate a bad situation, but sometimes you're faced with an irrational angry individual.

Lurk moar

Yeah

But he said yeah, so he must have input. Unless he just wanted to post "Yeah" in threads for no discernible reason what mad man would do such a thing.

Yeah

Yeah?

Try not being a manlet

I fight boomers on the interstate and get out of my car in traffic to yell at people . Yes I’m that guy and idgaff

I usually rev my engine or honk at the retard that's pissing me off then fly past them as soon as I can

Glock 17 with a folding foregrip, RMR sight, and extended magazine. I pray someone tries to start a fight with me so I can riddle them with bullet holes. I'm not a violent person like them either, I just realize people need to face the most severe consequences they're arrogantly ignorant of. Stoner types, old white boomers with Califag attitudes, beaners, white trash drug addicts (most of Jow Forums), I've got a pretty good sense of what's wrong.

People need to realize that by starting fights, they will lose everything once they give me the right.

I have a lucrative job that requires me to stay out of trouble with the law if all possible, so I'm willing to let a lot slide. I wouldn't engage unless someone pointed a gun at me or attempted to ram/box me in. Then it's a green light.

Hi FBI

I decided after today I'm getting a dash cam, not so much to monitor other people being stupid on the road, but to monitor my own behavior. It's not like I have to tell my insurance company I have a dash cam if I crash, but I at least want to show that I dindu nuffin, and the only way to do that is to actu5 not do anything. I've been driving like an absolute ass lately and I get in a crash every few years because of it. Something has to change.

So I recommend getting a dash cam to monitor your own actions as well as the actions of others. If someone starts fucking with you start rolling so you have proof and can fuck them over like they deserve.

Let it pass. Honestly if you are carrying you should ask yourself before you start/escalate a conflict "Is this worth shooting someone and/or potentially being shot over?" because that is how it could very well end. Now if they start it and don't give you any other option that's different. But most road rage incidents could be deescalated.

>crash every few years
Bruh

I agree, I have a dash cam and believe in fighting your battles in court. I also believe in keeping an escape route available, but if it comes down to it I'd rather brandish and try and give the agressor to come to their senses then take the shot if they persist.

Had an issue at a drive through where I had to pull my carry gun out cause they were banging on my window after I warned them to stop. Called the cops after the whole incident quickly to win the race to 911. Ended out just getting told to go home and the aggressor turned out to be driving a claimed scrapped uninsured car.

I force myself to let things slide when im carrying while driving. none of it is worth the huge legal battle that results from a shooting.
Only if someone was trying to get into my vehicle, and i hadnt participated in escalating the situation by engaging in reckless driving to chase or race them, would i consider using my weapon.
Dash cams are a great tool, as Russians know well.

Did it start because they were trying to beat you in line?

it's happened to my brother. the problem was he got intentionally blocked in and attacked. if there's a legitimate threat then it's justified. if you're a Florida dickhead that's angry at some bicycle weenie with a tire iron then it's probably not justified. you leave if you can, but sometimes you just have to roll up your sleeves and make a brownie with the shit life dumped into your lap.

No, because they waited a whole 2 minutes then tried to use their car to push mine out of the drive thru, got pissed when I hit my e-brake, and came up to threatening me in Creole and hitting my car further so I pulled and told them to fuck off.

Haitians are the Omega niggers.

That's the way to be, emotion can intoxicate people just like alcohol. I actually read about a guy who shot a fathers 2 kids aged 7 and 9 during a road rage incident.

Oof you're a good man user, I'm sure many less patient men would have ventilated the crazy guy yelling gibberish.

this was years ago and it's one of my life's biggest regrets and i've never told a soul in person
>be me
>driving i70 just past eisenhower tunnel in CO
>dick head riding my ass in right lane for no reason, i'm already going 15 over down that steep grade
>he starts honking, he and his passenger flipping me off, etc
>whatever, no skin off my back
>slow down to 10 under so he'll go around me
>gets on my left side
>passenger has window down shouting as if I can hear them
>they're both uber driver tier angry
>driver starts faking out like he's going to ram me off the road
>slow down to almost 40 to see what they do
>they slow down with me
now, in my mind, the passenger pulled out an obvious airsoft/paintball/toy gun to flash it- but I can't clearly remember what he had but the passenger was shifting around by his feet and kept looking up at me
>figure these guys wanna die like cowboys
>pull glock 26 from belt, keep it inside my car but aim it at them
>driver swerves over like hes going to ram me
>pull 26 closer into car to brass doesn't leave the car
>empty mag into their car, who knows if I hit anything
>driver locks brakes and swerves into right shoulder
>shake uncontrollably until a gas station by copper mountain and pull over and freak out at a gas station for an hour
>pick up brass and put them in my half filled coffee
I checked every news outlet I could think of daily for almost a year to see if they called the cops or what happened- couldn't find a shred of info

moral of the story- california drivers are dicks

what time of day

around noon iirc

nobody was around lol?

Lol I hope this is true.

Don't regret it. It was stupid but only bc you could have gone to jail not bc you might have killed some niggertrash

>CO
so you saw their plates or wha. CA drivers are dicks but usually too pussy to do anything

I wasn't going to post until I read Now that I'm here, OP don't get caught up in road rage, ever, it's in your control, it's not worth it. Don't drive like a nigger. Don't drive fast like a slave for his master. Don't let your ego turn you into a man-baby. It's totally fucken stupid to gat caught up in road rage. It is 99.999% avoidable. Grow up, be a man and avoid stupid situations

2 of 2

With this attitude of going out of my way to avoid stupid situations...if shit were forced on me and I had a weapon I'm not brandishing like a faggot...if I ever pull a gun or weapon on someone it will be a last resort and it will not be to scare them, it will be to end them

there was one car way the hell in front of me but other than that no

i bought a dash cam the minute I got home and for a while I would refuse to pass anybody just so I could stay with at least one other car

my ears are still ringing

I've had a lot of time to dwell on it and they were going above and beyond typical road rage and demonstrated they wanted to stick around and escalate versus just driving past me if they actually cared about my speed

I'm certain they wanted to start something and weren't going to stop whether I completely pulled over/sped up/whatever but still your mind wonders

Plus it's not like I was going to wait the 35 minutes for a state trooper to catch up to us

they came screaming in behind me and while they were honking I got more than a good enough look at their plates
and I grew up in la and saw my fair share of dickheads pulling over and acting tough with bats and shit

I don't blame you at all, I hate that stand your ground doesn't exactly count for driving

A gun = deadly force.
Only show it, use it when you are certain that there is a deadly threat. If somebody is hitting my car, kicking it or hell, even keying my car, I would not touch my gun. I'd call the cops, explain the situation, describe the bad guy, his car details etc etc. He's the one that has to pay if he does any actual damage to my car.
If you use your gun, you're probably not going to get to go home any time soon, there's going to be so much shit to sort out that you really would probably really regret in the future.

Don't respond to aggressive cunt drivers with aggression yourself.

I know this sounds like bending over and being a massive road cuck, but it isn't worth it to humor these assholes. Let them kill themselves another day. You have better things to risk your life over than some blueballed idiot behind the wheel.

Attached: 1446269895620.jpg (2464x1648, 628K)

Fuck eisenhower tunnel. Seen plenty of retards have to run up that ramp when they blow their brakes out

I swear, I-70 and 6th can be the worst goddamn shitfests with the worst drivers in that urban hellhole

>eisenhower tunnel
>urban

Sorry I read I-70 and an ancient anger overtook me

>Guy breaks your window
>Shoot him 15 times
>Plea fear of life or bodily injury
>Court reminds you that you aren't a cop and car window isn't an extension of your body

Only cops are allowed to fear for their lives for no reason OP.

>Drive speed limit on right Lane
>Allow generous following distance
>Check all turns and lane changes

Being a decent safe driver avoids like 99% of conflict with other drivers. I've encountered more road rage over my Trump sticker than anything remotely related to driving behavior.....

This happened to me pretty recently
>heading back to FL from MS
>just got back in FL
>make right turn
>wide open limit is 45, driving 50
>some faggot with a mohawk decides this isn't fast enough
>cue passing on double yellow
>race ensues
>hear his tires squeal as he almost slams into lifted truck in left turn lane
>cursing, yelling from him, I'm just looking straight waiting for green
>hand on my CC
>green light, shithead passes on a double yellow with tight space for what looks like 10 cars
I should not have sped up and let him pass, but over time the idiots get to you man. I used to be such a considerate driver but find myself "fighting" for my space from udiots that want to get in front of you make you brake and go the speed you were going.

I'm no manlet I'm 5'11&15/16" tall

Do you practice draws daily? If not brandishing is less about intimation and more about adeqautely preparing for a potentially lethal confrontation.

Drive away, you're in a car.
If someone hits your car don't chase, you have insurance and a dash cam right?
If someone is retarded enough to box you in and walk up to you, just put a barrel in their face and move on.

>putting sperging californians in check
doing the lord's work user

Road rage is a pretty big problem here in Arizona.

Only ever had problems with blacks and browns though. Must just be a coincidence.

If someone's passing in a double yellow I'll speed up/slow down to try and keep them in oncoming, I know this is stupid and wrong but after dancing with these assholes (mostly young or dark skinned) for years I just want to see one catch a head on.

You're stupid and will die before them
Someone doing that won't check their side before dodging an oncoming vehicle, they will unintentionally or intentionally ram you lol.

Either blast annoying music I like, slow down to piss off more people, or just go about my day. I once blasted the Russian man screaming video for like 30 minutes in downtown.

I understand where you're coming from but I'm doubtful that most could shove me off the road, a 4runner with good tires is pretty heavy and most dinky little bmw's are probably just going to scrape up my body work unless they can get good contact or pit maneuver me.

why do you have such a problem with someone wanting to drive faster than you?

When you calculate the velocity for those dinky little 3600lb BMW's suddenly ramming you at speed it's not going to end well for your truck with mud tires and a high center of gravity(even stock).

they let blacks have cars in az?

based

Not him but I imagine his issue is that they also assride until they pass most likely

>he doesn't draft for maximum overtaking performance
never gonna make it

I dont, I have a problem with people thinking my 2 seconds of space is an invitation to get right in front of me make me hit my brakes and go the same speed because every other idiot ahead has .5 seconds of space.

If someone is riding your ass, don't hit the brakes but slow down so you can give yourself and them more time to react to road hazards. Driving crazy people nuts is just an added bonus, I don't think brandishing is right but it could be just the answer (done professionally and respectfully) to bring an emotionally distressed individual back to their senses avoiding a shooting.

>someone starts riding my ass
>slow down and cruise at speed limit
Who here /devilish/

Attached: 76C54A04-94E8-4125-94F9-3FB7EFA4DEA0.jpg (420x420, 41K)

Yeah

Great, so what's your input?

Safest response, seeing tards rage is just a bonus.

post your superglock or your probably just some 15 year old nogunz who masturbates to Vickers Tactical videos

you sound like the average ATF desk jockey, killed any dogs lately?

If you instigate a fight and pull a gun you are literally a fucking sopping wet pussy

Road rage is a really fucking fast way to acquire some serious charges and lose your rights. Not worth it whatsoever, ALWAYS try to avoid conflict, and I cannot stress this enough: GET. A. DASH. CAM. A good one too. Dont cheap out, it might just save your ass one day.

Purposely infuriating someone low IQ who's operating a motor vehicle is just about the dumbest thing I could imagine doing next to giving a chimp a firearm

it'll probably end like this. even arabs in israel arent stupid and that idiot had the impression he can pull this off in an arab town/area.

youtu.be/Tt5CnNiuujw
(from min 1)
most people , even raging retards put their hands up when you point a gun at them and yell to get down.
yelling helps. i remember from the south african swat unit documentry they used yelling to keep control and dominance so that criminals wouldnt try resisting. looks like a legit thing to do.

If someones tailgating you they don't have enough time to respond to your braking, so you give yourself more time to brake so you dont get slmed in the ass when the guy 4 seconds in front of you brakes. Smooth brain angry boi detected

Brandishing while driving will get you absolutely fucked regardless.
All it takes is some girl to call the cops crying about how you just pointed a gun at her on the highway.

I wasnt talking about that nimrod I was referencing intentionally making tards rage being a bonus to safety as he claimed.

I'll never understand what possess people to drive like fucking idiots who go 20 over the limit and swerve between lanes and what not. Are you in that much of a fucking rush to get to where you need to go? If you're late for work, leave earlier. If you hate driving, call a fucking uber and stop driving.

I understand that, but I'm not about to brandish on a teenage girl. I guess the proper term would be "if you're going to draw your weapon because of an wmotionally distressed individual, making it obvious you are drawing and readying your weapon may be the thing that can bring an irrational person to their senses"

It's not a bonus to safety per se but the schadenfreud makes the safer choice the fun choice as well.

They're going to get smashed and clip your car in the process and I'm gonna laugh so hard when you didnt process that witnesses are gonna directly tell the cops "no he was preventing them from getting back over" while you're on your way to the ER for a tweaked disc

At least I won't be in a head on over 40 mph

Doesnt have to be teenage, police favor the absolute hell out of women, who also happen to make up the worst and most aggressive drivers on the road.

If that's worse to you than being in jail for manslaughter then yeah that's one way to look at it

I have a problem who want to cut me off when I'm barely behind another car simply because I'm doing 80 instead of 85. There's a thing called courtesy.

Yeah I have a road rage story that happened when I lived in an ultra orthodox jewish neighborhood and one street over from my house
>be me
>driving home from work
>single lane road
>green light with a black jeep cuckmobile parked
>I tap my horn a few times and say "wake the fuck up, man"
>dude rolls his window down and starts mouthing off
>I stick my head out the window and ask him to repeat, maybe his car broke down, maybe he needs directions
>"you're a fucking faggot, fuck you"
>"lol ok keep driving dude"
>he gets out, runs up to my window screaming "step out pussy"
>he slaps my mirror
>my carry piece is in my gym bag, which we can't reach
>I get out
>he fucks off
>my wife gets out
>he backs up and clips her
>she rips off his rear wiper blade
>he fucks off, we decide to go to the police because she's hurt
>he had pulled onto a side street, is now behind us
>we get stuck at a red light behind 4 cars
>he launches into the incoming lane and boxes me in
>I step out and tuck my head into the first punch, tons of witnesses
>5 years of krav kicks in
>fight ends when a interracial couple has to literally peel him out of a headlock
>we go to the cops
>desk cop asks if we need an ambulance
>my wife and I decide we're ok, don't need one
>desk cop keks
>"the other guy is getting an ambulance, you know"
>kid actually wants to press charges because I broke his glasses and my wife damaged his car
>cops basically tell him to fuck off
>neighbors all saw, never speak to me again
The dude was a 6'2", obese, bald young 20s with glasses that spoke and dressed like a nigger

It would definitely not have gotten to the point of throwing blows if my gym bag were closer, but lesson learned to not let your guard down even in nice neighborhoods

>Glock 17 with a folding foregrip
whew

Attached: 1495117798892.jpg (960x778, 74K)

dude is the kind of tough guy who will be crying in an orange jumpsuit before judge judy her obese sherrif's bailiff

It’s not brandishing if it’s in self defense
Lots of brainlets in this thread

I understand, but your argument is the same as "bro don't shoot a woman you'll lose the court battle" I've got no intention to shoot a woman but if I'm boxed in with no escape and someone escalates (smashes window, pulls a bat/knife) I'm going to draw my carry piece and give them a chance to leave before shooting.

At least he's not the tough guy who thought he could win a race in traffic and ended up a stain.

>punisher brand core audience
your penis is definitely huge

Agreed, no matter where you are if there's people behind a wheel any situation can get dangerous fast.

>stain
prison solves that

This isn't gun related but this thread made me think of an incident a few months ago

>On the Southfield freeway headed into Dearborn on a Saturday

>Bumper to Bumper traffic because of ongoing road work

>Lane in the middle has a small opening that's clear that one idiot black driver goes down, hoping to cut someone off further down

>Just my luck, he wants to cut off the driver in front of my F1-50, whom is a woman in a Chrysler Cruise

>Woman isn't having any of the black drivers shit and speeds up to keep him from cutting in front of her and I speed up with her because no way in hell is he going to cut in front of me either

>This goes on for a few minuted but the black driver manages to fake out the woman eventually and cuts in front of her and zooms on down the road once the congestion is done

>Manage to escape traffic eventually

>As I'm going down the road, I happen to see a car wreck, it's the black driver

>Apparently he was blindsided by a truck trying to run a red light. Car's front is completely smashed and the driver looked pretty fucked up

>Smile and continue on my way

Sometimes the universe fixes the small injustices out there.

Attached: 1507865583784.jpg (870x790, 277K)

I think hes just one of those types that truly believes law is as black and white as a Vaudeville performance and based around "who was in the right and who was in the wrong from the beginning," as many young people who havent been in trouble with the law seem to believe.
They're the type to see someone pass them on a double yellow, so they red line it to match their speed, and are just absolutely shocked when a cop arrests him for racing, reckless driving, etc and impounds his car too - as he was under the full impression he could get off scot-free because Johnny Jim was the one crossing the double line

>buh buh buh officer! I wasn't racing, he was going to take my spot!
All people are prone to emotional outbursts but please friends, think twice

just once wouldn't hurt desu

There's a concealed carry lecture playlist over on youtube that has some excellent examples of people assaulting or killing each other over ego conflicts. It's a long watch but it has good real world examples. Has some instruction on how to manage conflict while you're carrying.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhZ8SRFuOUJY_Cp_gtN7G6R1ZBK_mQyLj

Thanks user!

Slightly related but what demographic ratios do you see being shitty drivers in your area, personally it goes
20%nigger
30%asian
25%wahmen (includes minivans)
15%old folks
10%white folk

>some cunt is tailgating me
>slow down

Attached: 1556653909704.jpg (470x595, 81K)