Post retarded looking stuff

Post retarded looking stuff
>inb4 lulglock & lulAR
Go be a faggot elsewhere

Attached: 3FB53BB0-8329-49E2-B87A-5770B83AEAF3.jpg (1100x676, 73K)

Attached: 15540-DEFAULT-l.jpg (900x568, 57K)

Attached: 872dda0c3b71a16f0c6bb68d7fcdd417.jpg (640x480, 405K)

Ok this is retarded
le epic troll!
OP triggered and pwnd

that gun looks pretty interesting to me, why does everything need to be exactly the same?

Attached: first-article-closed.jpg (547x556, 32K)

fpbp

i was more excited for the first version they showed, before the STUPID STUPID STUPID open trigger guard that totally ruins the snag-free pocket draw, but i'll still probably buy one just for the two barrel situation.

Attached: temp.jpg (1200x801, 215K)

Based and tupperwarepilled

haha XD ikr right user! ROTFL

Attached: 1550445239282.png (729x786, 469K)

is anyone really buying a revolver these days because they think it is functionally the best choice? seriously?

Attached: MDL-38-3.png (500x267, 288K)

>Slightly annoy muggers with this one weird trick!

no, because it's a unique interesting design and i'm bored by the lack of variety in new guns, but i would prefer it also not to be defeating what little utility it has

Attached: Zip22.jpg (640x352, 83K)

well hopefully they'll ship it with a futuristic kydex holster so people can use it safely.

Attached: smartgun-640x353.jpg (640x353, 33K)

Revolvers don’t have failures to feed meme man

and automatics don't have bad timing, objectively they are inferior. you can like them better, and they might be the right choice for you, but they aren't the best.

Attached: 683_1.jpg (500x317, 28K)

you can hip shoot the revolver from inside a pair of yoga pants

Attached: 6DE64559-7E75-4720-B015-F85C2F564C28.jpg (400x240, 6K)

Wish I had a pic of your mom but was too busy ramming my dick into her toothless mouth while she squalled and looked simultaneously at both me and the wall.

i can probably do that with my lcp, i'll need to buy some yoga pants to test. i'm confident the slide can even overcome tight ones.

Attached: alexo.png (400x400, 230K)

As impractical as a 3 shot .38 would be, this would still be a fun range toy. It's a shame they never produced it.

>>bad timing
Revolvers going out of time is rare, and automatics can suffer mechanical problems of similar complexity. Failure to feed is a common problem.

It's absurd to suggest that revolvers or semiautos are superor or inferior without discussing the circumstances of the comparison. Revolvers are clearly awful when it comes to reload speed and capacity. That said, semiautos are problematic if you need to fire magnum rounds or if you are in a struggle where you need to fire with the weapon pressed up against someone. Claiming that one is flat-out better is idiotic.

considering all factors, as defensive tool, revolvers are obsolete.

Attached: 14343.jpg (711x800, 137K)

would you cc a pepperbox ?

Attached: 265-b.jpg (868x458, 34K)

>7.62x39

Attached: 916A8E38-6DCC-4D0E-AC58-7DA9055A6ECC.jpg (240x135, 4K)

>7.62x39
>Less than an inch of barrel
Imagine having a pistol so short you can't get enough velocity to actually have hollow point ammo expand

you're missing the point
> shoot dude in top of head
> they're lookin for a dude with a rifle now
> it's a "sky bullet"
> low velocity consistent with mechanism of injury

>Shoot dude in the top of the head
This only works when hunting midgets

Absolutely beautiful

ok, first of all, as long as midgets remain, i'm going to have every weekend booked solid.
and second, they make chairs and rooves

>inexplicable GSR will just be ignored

Huh, I never saw that version.
Mossberg Brownie ++, I like.

>Not carrying around a tactical deployable chair to hunt manlets and midgets. Do you even operate?

how can you call this cute piggy face retarded?

Attached: std-s333-lead.jpg (1086x610, 97K)

Attached: 93510_1.jpg (1000x746, 94K)

How?

they opened up the trigger gaurd for ease, you cant actually snag the trigger on the bottom. Trigger wont release until you depress the boot on the top of the trigger

I kind of like it. Neat concept, would be a little better if it had a closed trigger guard.

Watching this thing get taken apart gives me a slight headache

Definitely fpbp

You say that like you've already hunted midgets before.

You haven't? Not a real Jow Forumsommando get out newfag

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-010758.png (720x1280, 437K)

Find a more aesthetic striker gun that's not a ski ramp P99 I dare u

I worry more about a shitty grip causing limp-wristy failures. Pocket crud also possible threat to both, less so for revolvers because actual leverage. There's also MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better options for ammo in revolvers.

Basically nobody should ever carry a tiny semiauto but outside of fitting it into a pocket they are superior.

Attached: 02-2018-02.jpg (800x514, 72K)

She going to shoot her penis right off!

>As a defensive tool
I would argue revolvers are better as a defensive tool.
>8 shot .357 on an N-frame
>No failures to feed
>Light primer strike? Pull the trigger again.
>Enough power to be all around effective
As long as you make those 8 shots count, you should be good. Semi-automatics are better in an extended firefight, but from an 'Oh shit I need to pull the trigger NOW' standpoint, they can have drawbacks.
>Racking the slide before firing for the first time
>Malfunctions
>Light primer strikes necessitate racking the slide again before pulling trigger

>Warhammer 40k orcs are real

Attached: 123415346.jpg (237x212, 7K)

Thos are heavy as fuck. Theyre like 4 pounds of solid aluminum and a barrel.

Nice try
Midgets are mythical creatures like the tooth fairy and eskimos.

I know people praise 10mm up and down these boards as a good dangerous game round.

Bear and cougar are great ambushers, you might only get a chance for one or two shots, regardless of semi auto or revolver. If that's the case, I want a magnum cartridge that semi-auto pistols can't chamber.

I think that's really the only practical reason remaining beyond petite women having a hard time racking pistol slides. So revolvers can be a good choice for them.

That's some fine Russian engineering.

If a woman can’t rack a slide, they probably can only handle a SA revolver trigger pull....
What Magnum round do you want that a semi can’t handle?
I’ve got loads for my 460 G21 that top out just over 900Ftlbs, plus rapid followup shots are surprisingly shootable with the comp and heavy recoil spring

Attached: 89FD6CAE-234C-4D68-A835-58E417E54DC9.jpg (4032x3024, 2.98M)

are they actually shipping this thing yet? been waiting for months, I really want one.

can anyone tell me what I'm looking at here?

It's a palm pistol. You hold it similar to a punch dagger and squeeze to fire.

Attached: 1_7rdlYMxox7axt6rp8hJK7A.jpg (2112x1055, 200K)

a single shot "ergonomic" pistol marketed to the elderly and disabled

Attached: fauxlt.jpg (480x360, 13K)

All I remember about this thing was trannies trying to say it'd lead to more shootings in schools

No FTE, contact shots, easier remedial action in case of failure to fire (who wants to drop the mag and clear a failure in a defensive shooting) a snub nose .357 can come with me everywhere (running, the gym, the beach, short shorts and a tank top, fanny pack) especially in southeast US summer. The heavy DA trigger is comforting when carrying pocket or appendix. Auto loaders are great but revolvers have their advantages.

>better
Smoothbrain detected, lemme guess phillips screwdrivers are better than bladed ones or a power drill is better than a hammer and nails.

most things are subjective, but some are objectively true, just like robertson is the best drive head.

Attached: ammunition-lehigh-defense-32-auto-xtreme-cavitator-ammunition-1.jpg (1325x1325, 85K)

Sure bud, everything is subjective and I'd rather work with bolts all day but sometimes the job needs screws. Autoloaders are fine but depending on someones experience and comfort level a revolver is a better fit. I understand what happens to my fine motor control after 5 years of working in stressful environments, I don't want to worry about a fte or clearing a failure when the "glass breaks" however if you train under stress and make clearing failures with spaghetti fingers second nature good on you.

People who stipple their guns deserve to be necked.

Even if you miss, everyone is blind, deaf, and on fire.

Attached: 58374234_2656347421106282_1708662230867771392_n.jpg (900x900, 78K)

Robertson drive heads are for screws, user.

Attached: square_2D00_drive_2D00_v_2D00_philips_2D00_head1.jpg (800x411, 77K)

I never said they weren't, I said I prefer working with bolts and a wrench or ratchet but you can't use the same tools/hardware for everything. Even with screws sometimes a design calls for a bladed screw over a phillips or robertson for a reason that engineers kept in mind.

NAMBUmp

Attached: 529BFE6E-3AA9-4B31-9A5B-4FA8B0466B11.jpg (660x439, 100K)

fpbp

or a duckfoot, if it would fit in my pantaloons, absolutely

>would be a little better if it had a closed trigger guard.
How would it be better, I mean, I would bring down the front guard a little further down to cover the tail of the trigger, but not cover the whole thing and block the trigger path or prevent someone from using the other two fingers to have a good grip on the revolver

>"post retarded stuff"
You already posted your retarded neo-fudd normie opinion

Imagine being a cop in some cold hellscape of a city with super shitty quality of life. One night you're sitting with your bud Ivan, then out of the blue some man in an Adidas jacket hops out from around the corner with that fucking contraption that looks like it was made in Warhammer 40k and he blasts you and your bro. The last words you hear as you bleed out on the ground are "тyпaя cyкa"

Attached: D0cHGuBVsAAQ9db.jpg (400x400, 30K)

WHAT DID YOU SAY?

Attached: Highly distracting and deeply unpleasant.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

>Not the torx jew.
Based and Canadapilled.

Enjoy being killed by your own weapon.

fpbp

Attached: 1554478469396.gif (500x406, 536K)

>not 3rd reich security torx
Pleb

Fun fact with dragon's breath it is STUPIDLY loud

Attached: blyatt.webm (900x720, 2.59M)

when are you gonna put up new videos?

m8 I just did one last week

Attached: folding Glock.jpg (700x525, 236K)

oh shit I missed that! watching now
that mag is fuckin ridiculous

This is absolutely retarded and the worst gimmick

Made from only the finest rusty scrap metal, only a 40% chance of it blowing your hands off.

Is it bad that I like this?

>words describing
It's called onomatopoeia

Yes.

Odessa is a crazy place

DONT PICK ON LITTLEST SHOTGUN

Put that on a belt clip and you could do some covert open carry

Fuck those hybrids, strips in half a second if you look at it funny

Have you experimented with handloads for the KS-23 yet?

The slide can go back but the casing will not eject and there will be a malfunction

NO, NO I HAVE NOT MY FRIEND

Attached: PATIENTLY WAITING.jpg (908x231, 31K)

>4+ months for ammo
Damn, that sucks dude.

Attached: cats are sad because they are cats.jpg (1200x900, 122K)

Peep the date, we just hit 6.