What gun is he using?

He was protesting the KKK rally in Dayton, OH today.

Attached: 1558835865546.jpg (362x960, 70K)

A doesnt know how to fuckin use it device

I guess he doesnt want his lungs and or heart protected, is more worried about his intestines.

Looks like an airshit SCAR

Will actual AR-15 magazines fit into an airshit SCAR?

FN SCAR 16S w/ KDG MREX, Aimpoint T2 (Scalarworks mount?), offset Surefire/Arisaka Scout light, Magpul grip, BCM VFG and Lancer magazine.

Attached: wethedivisionnow.jpg (437x900, 57K)

An ACR or an ARX100

Notice the charging handle

that's a good looking rifle

Attached: 1558834202025.jpg (1125x628, 229K)

oh no hahahaha

Attached: 1558841575452.jpg (632x571, 100K)

Fromando

lol

Attached: D7b-jyFXoAE4c_M.jpg (750x906, 70K)

kek, 9 KKK meatheads showed up for the "KKK" rally, and so did a couple hundred niggers and mudsharks. The smart racist will just arm the niggers and let them kill each other.

Well, we can't stop people from being retarded and advertising their meet-ups on facebook.

wrong

What am I looking at here?

Should have thrown some fireworks in the mix and yelled "racist gunman in black!"

Funny those rallies attract so little people, but still end up costing a bunch . As long as everyone remains peaceful then they can say whatever dumb shit they want.

two magazines

I help as well by leaving ammo and cheap guns in the hood so they kill themselves , this is in minecraft by the way to be clear.

loaded mags implying not airshit

not the same guy op was asking about though

Low speed way of storing his mag. Store them face down, much faster to reload.

Attached: D7bv3TFXkAA5mHD.jpg (996x2048, 653K)

Daily reminder that niggers need to go. They were just farming equipment and from all reports they were shit at that. Niggers are lazy now and they were lazy then, don’t buy into muh slavery. Go watch the alternative hypothesis.

they make lancer fakers

Attached: SG-14-AWM-M-BK-1.jpg (550x409, 23K)

I bet that fro is at least NIJ II

The Klan had a rally? What is this, the 1920's?

His plate carrier is hanging a little low in the front.

The klan is like 75% feds these days

All fucking niggers must fucking hang

That's the realization many are having . We could ship them back to Africa but they won't leave unless forced.

Lol so does this mean if the local KKK chapter of like 5 old guys and a dog were committed enough, they could literally bankrupt a city? Just hold a rally every Wednesday and Friday.

Jow Forums needs to perfect a way to advertise this, get attention, and while zero right-wingers show up, have thousands of lefties arrive and destroy the city.
If this can be perfected to become an artform, all will be well.

Coulda shipped them back to Africa over 150 years ago but some Dixie faggot chimped out

Gotta protec MUH DIC

Would've been nice if Liberia was more successful
>Move to Africa but still receive gibs
>Get murdered or enslaved by warlord
>???
>Profit

Say what you want, but these guys:

1) Are armed and geared to the teeth
2) Outside doing shit
3) Have lots of friends (who are also armed and geared up) to count on when the rounds start flying
4) Aren't fat fucks who spent more money last month on fast food than on training

It will actually be kind of funny when the boogaloo that Jow Forums thinks they want so badly finally pops off, and 95% of you die screaming within the first month.

Attached: D7bTJezWsAA0lgX.jpg (996x2048, 379K)

Thats the thing, we generally have small turn outs when it comes to second amendment rallies and the such and the excuse is always "I have a job." Just goes to show that they really do not care. We're going to lose,

You imply the boogaloo isn't going to actually be millions of Chinese droid sleeper agents vs the rest of America

>be white nationalist
>advocate for violence against a based black guy defending his race as the founders intended
>wonder why no one likes you and some even attack you
This is why we can’t have nice things

>implying I will partake in the boogaloo
I'm just gonna sit here, drink a beer, and watch faggots kill each other. The liveleak videos are gonna be stellar.
>trans-demikin two-spirit bluehair espousing their manifesto while holding the severed head of some loser with a fash haircut
>captured tranny being executed by grenade dilation
>firefight videos with some faggot blasting meme music
kill yourselves for my amusement faggots

Attached: 1440475322419.jpg (375x375, 26K)

The founders didn’t like niggers, thought of them as lesser and wanted them gone from America.

Nice. Let's have one every week.

>the current year plus four
>advertising to the fucking world you own a gun and intend to partake in some sort of Rambo fantasy
>having a bunch of larping "friends" who would probably shoot you in the back, steal your shit, or just run when push comes to shove
>not keeping to yourself how far you run each morning, how many rounds you shoot in a month, how many guns your own, and what supplies you stockpile to be used by yourself and your family ONLY

Only the retards go out with a plate carrier and an AR15 slung like their favorite e-celeb gunner when SHTF and they will be the first to get shot. Their thousands of dollars worth of gear will end up in the hands of some guy who got the drop on them with a $0.15 bullet.

Attached: 1556316341039.jpg (1024x883, 148K)

I have literally no issue with black people who don’t commit crimes.

We should just start killing those who do violent crimes and stick the others in prison forever.

every 2nd amendment thing i went to in CT was thousands of people and 99% pro-gun. for all the good it did.

Attached: hc-xpm-2013-01-29-hc-gun-hearing-color-1-28-20130128.jpg (2048x1360, 555K)

This, niggas who pull their monkey ass shit need to be shot so the rest of us can enjoy ourselves.

>Mooncrickets spotted
Implying I'm a white nationalist because 13% of the population commits over half of all violent crime, sure buddy.

>Armed and geared to the teeth
>SCAR-nigger is the first lefty I've seen that actually has an optic on his gun or spare ammo on him
>Everyone else just has basic shit and poorfag ARs

Attached: 1507370129671.gif (480x270, 1008K)

I’m not going to pick a side between these fuckin Aurora’s, no I’m going to hunker down with my comfy rural community and ride it out while Urbanite subhumans murder the shit out of each other.

Attached: 22FE33DF-4A2A-43EB-95AD-E2DD26A7971A.jpg (710x1050, 403K)

>only 9 KKK show up
>based black dude with a SCAR shows up
>based reasonable man militia shows up
>a peaceful time is had by all

Way to make Vlad sad, Buckeyes. Keep that shit up!

Attached: sadimir_cuckin.jpg (640x640, 69K)

SHITS GONNA BE LIT SENPAI

>Mooncrickets
what fresh alt right meme is this?

1. So instead of talking, show up and intimidate people that don't share the same ideas as you.
2. Most of are unemployed.
3. Useful "comrades" until acutaul bullets start flying, after that they are outta there.
4. Yeah, because they totally training.
These people are war mongers because they fell for the propaganda they were teach in colleges. They only think for themselves and not for others. They rather dox and harass people because they don't share the same opinion on random bs. Mark my words these sjws, antifas, or whatever the hell they called themselves will be the caused to an actual civil war.

>fresh

bro id id not type senpai

hownew.ru

>bro id id not type senpai
newfag get out reeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1558375270077.gif (628x628, 1.23M)

Image is missing a paracord bracelet and one of those ludicrously expensive tops(toy not knife) from massdrop.

son

senpai ?

f a m

Why are all black nationalists always mixed?

Airsoft ACR I think lol

Imagine using impact as a verb.

newfag spotted.

Attached: CeRgZBMUEAEyXj3.jpg large.jpg (448x442, 30K)

wtf kind of stride is that.

Attached: kelso laughing.gif (500x375, 478K)

That’s the Nigger stride, White boi

Straight up pimp walk nigga lmao

Look how low that carrier is, looks like it is lacking plates as well.

MORE LIKE GIMP WALK

Attached: longneckkek.jpg (491x713, 64K)

we wuz operators n shiet?

Name one founding father who advocated genocide. Oh wait you can’t. Almost every if not every founding father was against slavery. Even Jefferson. They kept slaves because they already had them. They all knew slavery would need to be abolished eventually which is why they got the ball rolling by banning the space trade.
Thank you
>I’m not a white nationalist
>I just want to execute blacks so that we can have a 100% pure ethnostate.
You sound like those faggots who get triggered when you call the gay when they’re actually a “masculine presenting transgender pansexual dragon kin”.
>reeeeee get my pronou- uh I mean ideology right!1!1!!

Rally is closed due to AIDS

Not genocide but they didn’t want niggers living around whites and thought they were inferior.

I bet the remaining KKK are like the westboro baptists, they just try to bait people into attacking them so they can sue for sweet bucks

Kek

Honestly, having my tax money go towards making liberals SEETHE is a better use for it than what it's usually spent on.

I bet you think the founding fathers were civ nats

>they just try to bait people into attacking them so they can sue for sweet bucks
A few religious nutjobs came to my college a couple months ago and I'm 99% sure this is exactly what they were really doing. They had the big "god hates gays you're going to hell" signs out and all of them had gopros on their chests. It never got violent though, it was mostly just a bunch of lesbians loudly yelling at them as if it mattered.

>I just want to execute blacks so that we can have a 100% pure ethnostate.
Genociding blacks would make America 100% better for every demographic, I'd settle for a white, latino, asian, NO NIGGERS ALLOWED ethnostate

Attached: 11214071_10207004908470888_3412354350543195707_n.jpg (600x600, 56K)

classic, 5.11. I unironically have a 5.11 bag. Pretty good

I second this motion

Attached: firefox_2019-04-28_20-03-19.png (1158x954, 59K)

That expression is older than your grandparents.

La Creatura...

>We should just start killing those who do violent crimes and stick the others in prison forever.
i fucking wish

Genocide only fuels self hate in future generations. It gives other races an excuse to hate. The international fallout alone would destroy the lives of everyone but the Jews who would slink away to their reaches. This is all just the pragmatic repercussions. The moral question of exterminating a people, most of whom are not even criminals but useful fools is clearly against you.
Never said that. Still haven’t pointed to anything which I said as wrong. Very lazy you are.
Never said you were incorrect. That being said, by the Civil War, it was abundantly clear that the freedmen who were quality enough to gain freedom before emancipation were quality individuals. In fact, segregation was only implemented after the great migration in the North. Alt Hype has a whole video on it.

If you think they won’t eventually come for you, you’re a fool

>has a locally manufactured AR
nice

This, desu. Cities are the model for the new concentration camps. If you live in a municipality of more than 100k people you really should be feeling like a Jew in Germany in 1938. You need to get out, and do it soon.

Attached: breaking-news.png (1280x720, 1.18M)

same reason white nationalists are mutts and fatties

If I'm the fantasy bad guy stormtrooper glownigger in the apocalyptic civil war, wouldn't the scariest threat be inconspicuous bubba sniping me with his durr rifle from his bathroom window rather than the larpcuck with 8 grand in his scar trying to gun me down in the street?

>Name one founding father who advocated genocide.

Depends on your definition of genocide. There were those who wanted to remove them, separate them from whites, and place special restrictions on them, even if they advocated freeing slaves.

yes

Attached: 1558846940147.jpg (570x856, 66K)

They keep trying to sell each other sawed off shotguns

RIP Terry. He's writing compilers with God

lol this dumbass just compared living in Colorado springs (400k) to being a Jew in 1938 Germany. Jow Forums is such a special place.

That magnifier is lower than the RDS