Katanas

i have $10,000 to blow and i want to get a custom handmade katana
any recommendations?

Attached: sfghsdfhsfjnsfgdh.jpg (859x483, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aoijapan.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Commit Sudoku you fucking weeaboo trash

I recommend you hang yourself from the roof of your local sushi joint

Explode

Use it to buy some good guns instead.

If you stay a virgin until you're 40 an anime girl will personally give one to you

wow

T. No Yamato damashi

Donate the money to someone not retarded.

>Not using the money to try and make his own swords
>Not even considering setting up a blacksmithing gig
God you're a fucking idiot. I should neck you through the internet for not thinking ahead

Why do you think he is buying the katana

>Buy a sub 1k katana from a reputable seller
>invest the rest

You're better off buying a historical sword. If you're unironically interested then you really need to first read up on nihonto history and categorization. Otherwise you're going to end up making a 5 figure mistake.
Start with the Nagayama Japanese Swords book. If you're still interested, consider picking up the Hawley book for referencing historical smiths. By the time you're done, you'll know exactly what you're looking for.

Or just go buy a cold steel katana machete and chop some bottles in the yard.

I forgot to add
aoijapan.com/
If you have money to blow and just want any random authentic japanese katana you could just get one here and submit it for hozon.

Be wary of the sub 3000usd swords they can be rough

Hattori Hanzō makes amazing steel.

Recommendation:

Buy a $1000 katana and invest the rest in S&P 500 ETFs.

Seriously, do you think there is sometihng magical that they can do to the steel to make it stronger somehow? Metallurgy can really only do so much, it won't be that much better than any other steel sword.

Pretty sure he retire, but it might be worth tracking him down

Why would go in during the top of this market bubble.
The obvious optimal financial decision is to scoop up a mac-11.

This. Trumps additional tariffs will cost the s&p another 200 points in 6 months. Stay liquid right now, the dip is soon and you should be ready to buy HEAVY. Also be ready to buy the Boeing calls ahead of the FAA recertifying the max.

i just want a meme weapon for the world wide race war

just buy a really nice sushi knife from Japan instead.

At least you can fufill your weeb desire to have a japanese smithed blade but still have enough resale value to sell to someone who could actually put it to better use.

I have no interest in owning a sword or anything but that site was actually interesting to flip through.

Also that shit is fucking expensive. God damn.

cool

Don't get a katana. Get a ninjato and break the cycle.

Attached: Ninjato.jpg (1200x800, 348K)