What is a general way to destroy a tank/armored vehicle as an infantry guy without using artillery or planes?

What is a general way to destroy a tank/armored vehicle as an infantry guy without using artillery or planes?

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1988-028-25A,_Frankreich,_Invasionsfront.jpg (800x559, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W4RYc5yYvh4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Demoralize the crew with cutting insults delivered via megaphone.

Weaponized humor.

Kornet-D

I was thinking more of an infantry AT weapon of sorts

Shoot javelin and Gustav at it until it boom, or better yet, gtfo

Throw a grenade in the barrel
youtu.be/W4RYc5yYvh4

Where do you aim with the Gustav though?

Attached: image-upload-38-709910[1].jpg (800x600, 155K)

>Shoot Gustav at it
I think Gustav doesn't appreciate that, surely it might demoralize tank crew and own combatants

NLAW of course.

Attached: 3321306.jpg (640x416, 113K)

AT missiles mainly, sometimes EFP-mines, rockets or munitions from recoilless rifles.

Rule of thumb is side, between the turret and hull. Generally the highest chance of knocking the vehicle out of action due to the location of crew and critical components.

Attached: 1528970716329.jpg (2918x1939, 1.82M)

Dat ass on the right.

As one guy your best bet is to dig tank traps and establish roadblocks with hedgehogs

This is how you get charged with warcrimes.

I heard that the back and top of a tank are also pretty vunerable
What about APCs?

RPGs, Mines, Explosives.

That's it, boys. Thatt right there is what we're fighting for.

Attached: 1558876562578.jpg (487x404, 85K)

Most APCs can be destroyed by light autocannon fire, they are a non threat to any squad with a competent AT crew.

>I heard that the back and top of a tank are also pretty vunerable
They are, yes, but back will likely fuck up the engine, which leaves the tank still capable of shooting back, the very last thing you want, while the top is unreachable with non-guided munitions. Although modern ATGMs like the Javelin, TOW-2B, MBT LAW all target the top of the vehicle. Between the turret and hull is for unguided projectiles and direct-hit ones.
>What about APCs?
Depends on the vehicle really. Closer to the front, on the side, is generally a good choice, most often containing the crew and possibly engine, eg. Strykers, MT-LBs.
For IFVs, BMPs, etc. and some more heavily armed APCs the same rule of thumb of aiming between the turret and hull applies.

Boipucci?

Attack the fuel dump. Tanks need fuel.

Known colloquially as "tupapillu" in the Finnish military.

I heard stories about Chechens shooting at tops of T-72s from various buildings during the battle of Grozny
My country is in a bad spot so this knowledge might be of use to me

As far as I'm concerned, that is Finland's ass.

They took over multi storey buildings which had basements, had snipers and machine guns to suppress Russian infantry. Multiple RPG teams to attack the tanks.

Obviously there's dedicated AT munitions, and while old AT rifles won't penetrare modern MBTs, they can probably still fuck up the tracks and force the crew to come out and fix shit.

Aiming for the tracks is meh since the tank can still shoot

Attached: f7b.gif (500x269, 1.08M)

EPIC marvel bros circlejerking

OP asked how to destroy a tank, not how to water a lawn.

Shoot inside the barrel aiming at the chambered round. Kaboom!

hnnnnnNNNNnNNnnNNNG