Stainless steel slugs, armor piercing

stainless steel slugs, armor piercing

Attached: LANCE-REDDICK.jpg (1280x540, 74K)

Dildos.

I cringed at the entire scene. Getting shot that close by gun, bulletproof or not, is going to hurt like fuck

could have been on some crazy combat meth

also a number of baddies stumbled hard after getting hit allowing Wick to get in close

Why is the pistol Winston gave John not on IMFDB? I'm pretty sure it was a Colt 1903 Hammerless, but it's not listed.

i also didn't like this shootout. it seems each movie is getting more and more silly.
that's ok im not going to cry about it and am just happy to have had the first one.

tbf to this scene though those slugs are certainly going to pierce body armor.

but tbf to reality those guys getting lit up with their magic armor would also be peppered with a lot of impact and unable to shoot reliably while getting shot, assuming they didn't fall down.
but tbf to the movie again john wick did disable them by for some reason using a 9mm AR to get them disoriented by shooting them, and then shooting under their helmets.

just imagine though you do have a helmet and it can stop 9mm within 15yds no problem. you're going to be seeing stars either way and knocked out of the fight for a bit if not for days.

Then he flipped up their visor and popped them in the face.

do I get crab legs with that?

Where are Bunk and McNulty?

Was Kimber a sponsor of the movie? I thought it was weird that they kept saying "Kimber 1911."

Is The Wire Jow Forums? Not really a lot of gun play or weapons and most of Jow Forums hates cops but I'd definitely give Omar honorary Jow Forums status

i also exclusively associate this guy with the wire

You can tell these fucks don't watch Taofledermaus.

Attached: 2019-05-18 06_56_08-Open.png (417x562, 183K)

I think the creators are aware of how unrealistic this shit is, but they're doing it for the sake of fun, and it works.

I particularly enjoyed the armor scene because I was expecting another headshot slog similar to the Halle Berry scene and was pleasantly surprised when they subverted my expectations. It's not like they haven't established OP body armor with Wick's suit in the second movie, either.

And Winston popping him at the end to make the adjudicator think he was dead. Wonder why he got up and ran off instead of lying there in the street and letting her think he was off the table.

And they did.
Wick was stunning them with each hit. It was a theme of the fight, brainlet. John was spinning plates keeping multiple stunned.

>Wonder why he got up and ran off instead of lying there in the street and letting her think he was off the table.
He wasn't getting up and running anywhere, he got picked up by that homeless guy because he was incapable of doing so on his own. Also, high table bitch is smart enough to finish him off if he tries to play dead for any length of time.

...are you retarded? Seriously.
He got carted off to the Bowery king. He couldn't walk.
>itt people too dumb to follow John "turn your brain off" Wick 3.

Winston's betrayal was real, not a ruse. It's also one of the reasons why I think 3 is the weakest movie so far because it completely throws out all the shit they did in the first two to show the friendship Winston and John had. Why would Winston even give John an hour to run in the second movie then if he had qualms about killing John if it meant keeping his seat at the table? Why even play up the whole "Every assassin out there is after John" thing if you're going to pretty much discard it 30 minutes in? Why even do all that shit with the counsel? or with The One who Sits Above The Table? Movie was a mess

My point being, why not leave him there? And while we're on the Bowery King, how the fuck did he survive being carved up by a sword?

I wish I had turned my brain off because the story was weak in this one

His punishment was seven cuts, not specifically death. All the cuts you see him being given are superficial

I hope Winston didn't turn out to be a cunt at the end. He had to know John's suit could easily stop the .32 rounds he was shooting at him.

There's no way the betrayal was real, Winston isn't dumb enough to think he can just kill John Wick with a little pistol, which is why when he finds out they couldn't find the body, he doesn't seem too worried.

Man those Benellis were fucking nice. I want one more than ever now.

And I want some of the 75-round magazines Halle Berry had for her 34.

The ending with the Bowery King solidifies Winston's betrayal to you. Hell he even says that he would have done the same in his shoes. You can see the genuine surprise on John's face when he bargains with the Adjudicator to keep his power. Not to mention he shot John off a roof and saw him hit shit on the way down. It's a miracle John didn't seem to break anything from that height

John for sure thinks he's been betrayed, but Winston is now an inside man capable of assisting Wick from within, whether Wick realizes it or not.

Plus Charon still has his dog.

Wonder if they approached Carrie-Anne Moss for the adjudicator role.

You literally see the dog following the bum at the end.

>He doesn't seem too worried

>mumbles Baba Yaga when he finds out John's body is gone.

Oh. I missed that. Probably the shitty cropping job the Chinks did on the cam I watched.

was hoping the horse chase scene would be longer

They literally make a point to show the dog leaving the hotel

I was folding laundry at the time. Guess I'll watch the last 10 minutes again.

In 4, is John's dog going to have armor and bite bad guys' dicks like Halle's did?