Gunna get a dizzy upper

Gunna get a dizzy upper
Help me pick plz
Vanilla:
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-dissipator-upper-black-no-bcg-or-ch-5165449779.html
MOE:
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-moe-dissipator-upper-black-no-bcg-or-ch-516445356.html

Attached: 35BCFB8C-D44F-47C4-9593-3E3E7A1BE3C6.png (800x193, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-10-5-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-upper-without-bcg-or-charging-handle-5070201.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go with the vanilla version, it looks cooler. You can always buy magpul handguards later if you want them.

Think I should go A2 or CAR15 style stock?

Don't buy PSA. Not for the typical POORFAG GIT reasons, their uppers advertised as dissapators aren't true. They're faux, with either carbine or mid length gas. You can go cheap, and get a delton true dissapator barrel and a2 sight block for 160, or you can buy a nice 20" and have it cut down and threaded for more. You'll have some teething issues with the first two mags and from there you'll have a fine rifle.

I want faux tho
That’s specifically why I picked PSA

I'd do the A2. It just looks smooth and classic with that rifle handguard. I might have to buy one of these things too now.

Then what's the point of buying a dissapator? Not trying to be rude, are you just wanting a longer sight radius or do you just like the looks but not trust the gas system to be reliable at that length?

as someone with a psa dissapator dont buy psa.
like that other guy said its mock which wouldnt be that bad but they are using normal midlength barrels. which means where the fake fsb is the barrel is the wrong diameter.
this wouldnt be that bad except psa being cheap has a reputation for canted fsbs and thats on the normal lowers. with a loose fsb and psa quality chances are your fsb will be canted. i returned mine twice before settling for something that was still canted but it zeroed and was cheap.

when the whole fucking point is iron sights slightly canted irons kill it. dont buy psa.

I like the looks but don’t want dwell issues

It doesn't matter which you buy, since you're eventually going to buy triangle handguards for aesthetics.
CAR stock, definitely.

I had the exact opposite experience, got mine 5 years ago and it hasn’t hiccuped besides magazine related malfunctions a couple times.

Accurate with irons and optics, lower recoil than my friend’s carbine length gas systems too, less sharp on an impulse.

out of curiosity can you see a gap between the fsb and barrel?

Anyone that shits on faux/mock dissipators in favor of an actual dissipator gas system is pants on head retarded. There are no advantages over a mock dissy, only disadvantages. I got a Faxon 16inch mock dissy with midlength gas which is perfection. Don't buy PSA. There's too many reports of shit QC. If necessary be a man and buy the tools to make your own.

Advantage: less dwell time is only a problem for milspec BCG. Goes perfectly with featherweight BCG to reduce felt recoil to absurd levels.

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-10-5-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-upper-without-bcg-or-charging-handle-5070201.html

Why not baby upper?

Attached: file.png (1200x346, 172K)

The only dissipator that’s ever been cool had an A2 receiver, M16A1 handguard, and was carried in North Hollywood during a robbery.

I bought a psa dissy a few years ago. Never had a problem with it. But is correct, its not a true dissy, i bought it purely because i dont like the look of an AR with carbine length handgaurds but i also didnt want a longer barrel or gas system.

I've got a build kit diss coming in from PSA soon
Honestly it's just to be a who gives a fuck, for shits and giggles blaster.
It was only 450 and an hour of my time to slap together.
Not expecting a miracle

I'm not 100% sure about Del Ton as a company, but they make a TRUE dissipator as opposed to the faux that PSA makes. If anyone wants to chime in on the quality of Del Ton uppers I'd love to know.

I have a PSA sissy, but I got it a few years ago. It is an FN heavy barrel. I don’t have any complaints. FSB is in straight. Pretty gassy (and front heavy) with a gemtech trek mounted. I installed one of those rubber city armory adjustable gas keys and that seemed to help. Mine has the MOE hand guards. I think it is a good upper. I shoot it a lot and don’t have any complaints.

deltons slightly better than psa in terms of quality. however its slightly more and in a 1/9 twist usually. 1/9s a big enough deal for some people to hate delton unconditionally.

I have only shot one but they're guns, that's for sure. Nothing spectacular but an AR doesn't need to be. If PSA is Walmart, Del Ton is Target

FWIW my 20" PSA has canted irons too. RMAd it and they didnt touch it. It will zero with the carry handle cranked all the way to the left tho.

You can take the windham dissy.

Attached: CAR-15 Model N-23.jpg (1368x855, 110K)

>I have a PSA sissy
OwO
Pics???