WWlll

thoughts?
mapchart.net/world.html

Attached: niceitalynice.gif (6300x3095, 593K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Self-Defense_Forces#Recent_developments_(2000–present)
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/07/17/9-charts-on-how-the-world-sees-trump/?amp=1
youtube.com/watch?v=TBGsRmRjuHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dumb af

Attached: blank.png (2566x1316, 592K)

>Mexico
>Openly fighting the US
The rest isn't super ridiculous, though.

How far into the future is this supposed to be? Because currently Russia and China still die instantly to US and Europe and everything else gets mopped up in a few weeks.

I could also see Russia and China realigning against each other in the near future. Either that, or Russia finally becomes a satellite state to China.

a very accurate one

Attached: cM8Aook+.png (6460x3480, 1.14M)

holy fuck my sides

Iceland is in NATO, dude.

>"Axis"

what fucking army they got?
they lost a war against UK police men

India mixed?

Yeah, we really mopped those Talibs in Afghanistan. Wait, uh...

I don't think Mexico is stupid enough to fight the US

>Mexico
Retard. Anyway red would get stomped.

>Italy
Kek

>vietnam being allied with china
>iran and most of latin america not just sitting it out
>japan actually being involved outside of just being a giant staging area for the united states
This map is bullshit.

Attached: (You).jpg (1130x1011, 174K)

>This map is bullshit.
lets see yours

Attached: 1553564036781.gif (400x400, 1.19M)

>Mexico
They're smarter than that
>inb4 "but muh immigrants, muh lost territory"
Most hispanics entering the US are from Central America now
>Vietnam
Aren't they still pissed at the Chinks for taking the Parcel islands? They've had a few naval scuffles IIRC

Retard

If China and Russia devolve into fighting a Guerrilla war on their own territory than they've already lost

The gooks are still very pissed at Chinks. It's kinda funny Vietnam likes the U.S. a whole lot, while hating the guts of China.

When I went to Vietnam most of the people i spoke to about the Vietnam war were of the opinion that
>it wasn't their fight and it's over so who cares
And
>it was our governments not us

Also, Vietnam is a cheap fun vacation

>>japan actually being involved outside of just being a giant staging area for the united states
By your logic most of Africa shouldn't be counted because it'll just be a "staging area", same thing for Central Asia. Plus Japan has an actual military you retarded Animeposter.

Can you procure underaged hookers there?

Japan has a Defense Force, not a standing army.

Yeah, they’re pretty pro-US. It’s worth looking at this chart before making any guesses about who’d support who.

Attached: 89E6A6BE-5A9B-45E4-829A-FEE60A8655A6.png (309x764, 20K)

>Amilitaryis a heavily-armed, highly-organised force primarily intended for warfare, also known collectively asarmed forces. It is typically officially authorized and maintained by a sovereign state, with its members identifiable by their distinct military uniform.
The JSDF is a military
>but they're actually a defense force
They're still more capable than say, Khazakstan's or Turkmenistan's military

>India mixed
>India ever fighting on the same side as Pakistan
You are a retard.

>completely destroy their ability to act outside their own borders
Yeah, we did totally mop them, assuming they weren't mopped to begin with and we didn't just go in to support the Jews.

You could but you'll probably end up in a viet prison. I enjoyed 4 different 20 something year olds while I was there though

>2015
Most of these have probably changed with Trump's election. You have to give Obama one thing, we was really, really fucking popular with the world.

How did they get this information?

sorry didn't see the source when I posted

This is somewhat true, but I imagine the effect of Trump really only really changed the views of Western Euro states.

It was from a poll conducted by Pew Research Center. They're pretty well respected source of analytics, so I'd imagine they've done their homework, but I'm sure you can find their methodology if you look up the study on their site.
pewglobal.org/

The only real action they'll see is their navy and their air defenses. Other than that, I don't think Chang nor Ivan has any big intent on invading Japan, nor do I feel the JSDF will go so militarized to stop being a self-defense force and more so a proper military.

Attached: Futurewar.jpg (2306x1505, 3.19M)

>I imagine the effect of Trump really only really changed the views of Western Euro states
Completely. Trump is essentially a moronic third world dictator. Every third world country likes him because he's exactly what they expect from a leader rather than crafty and shady like previous US presidents. That's why China calls him Uncle Trump and Donald the Strong.

>mexicans
>smart
ok jose

Attached: outO2z7.jpg (500x371, 22K)

They'd deploy alongside US troops like they did in Iraq

They deployed in an extremely limited fashion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Self-Defense_Forces#Recent_developments_(2000–present)

>The Japanese soldiers were there purely for humanitarian and reconstruction work, and were prohibited from opening fire on Iraqi insurgents unless they were fired on first

In terms of bluster and image, you're more or less right. He has the sort of strongman persona that citizens of less-developed countries tend to like.

Hi Share Blue

A bunch of POGs & engineers in Iraq means they would send combat troops the next time? Perhaps. But that's a shit example.

It's just a fact, only poor countries like or admire Trump.
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/07/17/9-charts-on-how-the-world-sees-trump/?amp=1
>Russia
>Nigeria
>Kenya
>Tanzania
>Philippines
>Vietnam

Not nearly that many African countries would join on either side and Burma would side with China. Also probably switch Egypt and Turkey.

Damn, that map is pretty telling. I would've figured that at least the Eastern Euros would be pretty positive on him, but I guess his seemingly pro-Russian rhetoric has turned them off of him.

>only countries with a future and Russia like Trump

>pewresearch
What an unbiased source!

cope

>>Russia
>>Nigeria
>>Kenya
>>Tanzania
>>Philippines
>>Vietnam
>future
fucking lmao

Congrats on being absolutely retarded

>and were prohibited from opening fire on Iraqi insurgents unless they were fired on first
That was pretty much everyone's ROI in post Baathist Iraq. unless you were one of the cool guys going on raids.

This. India will literally just always ally with whomever is pakistans current enemies.

Nice map, I'm assuming you pulled those alliances straight from your gaping asshole because they literally make zero sense.

I'm as rightwing as they come. Trump is an incompetent moron. Why is the border still wide open?

>cope
Pew has been found to engage in shady business deals that involve accepting large amounts of cash from foreign countries and domestic disreputable organizations.

Yeah, PragerU and Fox News are so much more reputable
Post a survey showing it's wrong or gtfo

rate

Attached: World War III.png (6460x3480, 2.02M)

Ehhhh. Maybe 50 years from now when China is more of an immediate threat to Russia than the US. Meanwhile, Vietnam and India would absolutely be uninterested in working with the Chinese, while Pakistan is becoming increasingly allied with China.

Basically, the countries that aren't terrified of losing massive direct or indirect US subsidies. Well, except for the last two, who probably are, but they also think they get us to protect them from China.

I don't see Russia siding with the west as long as China hasn't reached Nuclear parity. When they do. They'll start getting a big dick for Siberia.

Attached: a31d9e7ded065058a63d432b0a74a0cf.jpg (750x1000, 105K)

Russia's sorta fucked if China decides it wants Siberia and nukes are no longer lopsided in their favor.
youtube.com/watch?v=TBGsRmRjuHE

>Axis
>Belarus isn’t in a faction with Russia

Hope Russia wins. FLOCKA

Also
>Vietnam working with China
>Iceland suddenly not being part of NATO
>India being mixed instead of having a total hate-boner for whatever side Pakistan is on