WOLF t-91 upper

What do you guys think about these? Trash? Novel range toy? Good SHTF rifle? Any of you have any personal experience with them?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1000x540, 120K)

Dunno m8 but I picked up a "ghost" stripped lower so I could make a Type 91 copy. Gonna have my own Tei chan

Attached: 1338150099238.jpg (1280x1358, 718K)

If you take a real good look at it. Its hardly anything but a change to the handguard and fixed sights

That show keeps making me think about buying a PTR and it drives me nuts.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1920x1080, 1.44M)

it's piston driven, pretty cool once you take it apart and see the guts

Yes but piston system. Plus it looks cool and the fixed sight carbine upper on my poorfag M&P15 is kinda boring.

Attached: zetsubou.gif (540x405, 990K)

get a BRN 180 instead.

Attached: img_2763-1.jpg (1242x499, 144K)

Attached: 1456101020073.png (1920x1080, 412K)

Those are very cool, but they're also almost twice the price of the T-91. Have you shot it yet?

>WOLF t-91 upper
i think i'd like it better if it had a side charging handle

Currently deciding between this or one of the Aero uppers on sale at optics planet

>he cried to the mods about me
lmao

so why would one want a piston vs a di?

So duckfag cried about you or you are duckfag? Or do I have to guess pronouns here?

Had one, it was nice enough.

What made you get rid of it?

Wanted to do something else, don't have infinite room.

How was the accuracy? What was the recoil impulse like compared to a carbine gas upper?

someone bogpill me on atlantic firearms. want to get a pole AK.

It was better than I expected. Recoil was roughly equal I think, but I was using a heavy buffer so who knows?

Pistons are better at SBRs when using a suppressor. They produce less blow back gas in your face. And in the chamber.
Downside is extra cost and some extra weight

Cool, thanks user.

Attached: hachikujiwithhereyesupsidedown.png (742x720, 756K)

Good luck

as a taiwanese american I feel I should get one...