How long can the Philippine military hold back if USA hypothetically invades us...

How long can the Philippine military hold back if USA hypothetically invades us? How many days before US has all the country controlled? Is it going to be like Saddam in Iraq?

Attached: BE7CE4A4-0B3A-46A2-AD49-2FAAA139F452.png (275x183, 115K)

what is flip sentiment towards americans? what do people feel after shit like marawi? etc etc etc. too many questions.

I thought Flips loved America because of WW2. As for a US invasion, I imagine it would go swimmingly. Duterte can't even get a handle on his own people (commies, muslims etc taking over entire cities), let alone a foreign occupier. Nevermind if that foreign occupier is the strongest army on the planet

>what is flip sentiment towards americans
Overwhelmingly pro-US.

would the PR military even fight its' older brother?

>Philippines
>PR
I think you've got you Spanish speaking US colonies confused. The Philippines gained independence in 1946, while Puerto Rico is still US territory.

I don't think there would be any willpower to invade the Philippines, for whatever reason. The willpower's gone. I was in pre-K if I recall correctly during 9/11, but you can look at old footage and news coverage, and just the aura from people - it was like they themselves were personally attacked. Men up and left their careers and families to go fight what they perceived to be the enemy. I don't think something like 9/11 - particularly the response it engendered, will ever happen again. It was a giant lie, and those men who fought got used up and discarded when they weren't needed anymore. If a 9/11 happened today, there wouldn't be the same response. The current ruling regime can't get a war with Syria started, likely from war fatigue, and I have no interests in fighting for the current ruling regime which doesn't have my best interests at heart. And I think the willpower's going to continue to decline, Robert Putnam's Bowling Alone and all that.

Will to fight has always been a temporary resource. No one in the US could see themselves getting involved in another war in 1940. Then Pearl Harbor happened. Assuming there was a reason to invade a fairly close ally like the Philippines, the US wouldn't have that hard of a time.

Who cares? The philps and the US are long-term allies.

Well, it was pretty damn ugly the first time.
Dunno if the sentiments are still alive but our concentration camps we put them in back in the day certainly doesn't make them like us any more

They really, really, really like us.

Attached: 5B10200D-965A-4163-A786-343A579021E9.png (309x764, 20K)

We literally work with the Phil Military all the time. 1st Group is basically in residence.

It’d be a lot like Saddam in Iraq; we’d invade, declare mission accomplished, then radical islamists flood in to kill the infidel, said infidel leaves, then they all turn on one another, then we pick one and say they’re moderate, back them for a bit, you know, that whole deal...
>Will to fight has always been a temporary resource.
America was becoming war weary by the end of 44, the Battle of the Buldge definitely contributed to this. You really have to wonder how and if the American people could have stomached an invasion of the home islands.

I feel like the vast majority of Filipinos would welcome the US, but there'd be a low-level insurgency waged by hyper-nationalists, Moro Islamists, and those weird LGBT Maoist commie terrorists. so basically the same as the Philippines currently is.

How long can custard mouth sherbet Egyptians live until ripping the teeth from transgender newborns

Attached: D16BA481-4039-4FD2-B123-1BDDEEC6FDBE.png (790x431, 805K)

i dont really believe it. only people who like us want to leave their home for gibs or have some crazy obsession with shitty movies or tv shows.

Naw man. We helped liberate them in WW2 from the nips. They have been pro-us for a long time.

Between the aforementioned WWII liberation, and the fact that the Philippines were an American colony for about 50 years, there's a good amount of pro-US sentiment. Just look at the 2015 study posted here:.

the japs must have really fucked them up in that time for them to like us. it may seem like im ignorant(i kind of am), but i dont live there and i dont deal with enough flips online to know. 2019 i just assume everyone hates me automatically.

Y tho, duts wants to stay away from bullshit superpower struggle. His on good terms with trump and ping
Yes
Like most pinoys i shall welcome once again our American overlords.

Well after the Spanish-American war, the flips hated is because all we did was overthrow one colonial overlord with another on, us. Then the Japs came, and if you read the stories about their occupation, it's on par with shit they did in China. Considering the American garrison surrendered, shared the fate of the Filipinos on the island, MacArthur kept his promise of liberating the islands, and soon after granting independence after centuries under colonialism; we've been close since.

Pretty much this. The 2nd world war was the best thing to ever happen to America's standing in the Pacific. Nearly every country in the region was liberated by America's war against Japan.