9mm AR pistol build

Hey Jow Forums I’m thinking about an 9mm ar pdw pistol build and I’m wondering about decent lower receivers for the money, preferably ones with bolt hold open and bolt release features, what would be some good suggestions?

Attached: 943677A4-F2EF-4765-8287-3F909EEB15DB.jpg (500x333, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gibbzarms.com/product-category/g9-products/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Colt mags or Glock? Is bho hard requirement?

Glock mags, and yes bho is hard requirement.

See
According to this fag /k is not the place to ask questions
And if you have to ask then you should just buy a prebuilt gun or a Scar,

user, don’t do Glock mags.
Colt mags are just as good if not better in reliability. Cost wise they’re also a lot cheaper and c products makes some really nice stainless Teflon coated mags, much better than polymer in durability.

Take your reddit drama elsewhere.

Psa, joebob, angstadt, qc10 in that order. Nfa was not included since is not strictly bho lower. Nfa incorporates bho into the upper.
You're going to hit a lot of personal preference items. I.e. dust cover, features of lower, style of internals, which are up to you. Any should work. I believe psa and joebob's might be supplied by nfa. Double check if they have bho in the lower if that's an issue for you

Like just about everything else PSA holds the standard of being alright.

They make dedicated colt mag lowers, or is it just still drop-in's these days?

Glock mags are plenty durable, they're steel inside, the polymer just keeps them from being as easily dented or deformed. Glock mags are an easy to choice for anyone who already owns a glock, or may in the future. You are much less likely to come across a glock mag with reliability issues.

Spikes, cmmg, others, but I mean I’d rather get an adapter desu.
Stainless is a much better choice.
Also, Glock magainzes have steel inserts. Entire mag isn’t steel covered in polymer. Stainless is the better choice, it will still be as durable and functional two centuries from as it is today.
Glock magazines are more than twice the cost as c products colt mags.

If you're wanting a glock mag lower I can't recommend Gibbz Arms enough. The uppers as well if you're interested in side chargers. They are expensive, there's no getting around that, but the quality is quite nice on their products. I have no complaints about mine. They announced bolt hold open features on the G9 receivers earlier this year but I don't think those are being produced quite yet.
gibbzarms.com/product-category/g9-products/

Attached: 20190329_195127.jpg (3638x2525, 2.27M)

>left handed
GIT

www.wolfpackarmoryusa.com

this is where i got mine and they are fantastic sets

Foxtrot Mike. Works great.

Any reason why no one has made a Browing short recoil style upper for ars? I hate blowback, it’s so loud suppressed, there’s a lot of recoil, not safe with more powerful calibers, and you need special heavy buffers.
Why not have the slide and barrel lock be internal to the upper, the slide can extended out through the uppper with the barrel. Have it be a 1911 type barrel, fully ramped, you could use Glock but 1911 locking mechanism is better. Wouldn’t that be nice?

Also, I’m pretty confident that you could retro fit pre existing slides to drop into such an upper,

Parting out my AR9

Attached: 20190525_215953.jpg (5312x2988, 3.36M)

BARF

Teflon gives you cancer, you know this, right?

>selling used items for retail price

Attached: f30.png (630x688, 44K)

Does grid defense have a lower with a bolt hold open?

I use Teflon frying pans and I have not gotten cancer.

Why is everyone on this board such a 9mm carbine faggot. It is the greatest meme of our time.

If you're using guns in the first place, you'd have bigger problems than the Teflon

>using teflon pans
holy cringe

What about those prices are retail? Theyre 60% retail.

pcc's are the current trend. but theyre lots of fun to shoot, cheap to feed, lots of different gun options. a pcc and a steel plate is a really good time.

Palmetto State makes a good colt mag lower, but they aren't always in stock. Colt mag is much simpler and better as far as LRBHO goes. Probably 500 rounds through this one, PSA Lower, Foxtrot Mike upper. Only issue was an ejector alignment issue, easily fixed with a pair of pliers. I've never used the cheaper C-Products mags, but others in this thread say they're good. Metalform is the OEM for Colt and goes for $25-30 each. Brownells sells a rebranded metalform for similar, only difference is a matte finish on the Brownells.

Attached: IMG_20190322_122858.jpg (4048x3036, 3.06M)

Yes

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.85M)

Scratch that, thought you meant bolt catch. Our current 9mm lowers do not have a bolt hold-open feature after last round is ejected.