I feel safer already

www faceberg com/205951982834067/posts/2185992608163318/

Attached: I feel SAFER.jpg (1080x1537, 770K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Screenshot.jpg (1200x676, 76K)

This is why you don't talk to the cops. He probably blabbed about what he had and LET them search the case. Only do what you are ordered to do and nothing more. I will gladly follow an order from an officer regardless of legality, because I can always bust his retarded ass in court and walk away with a fat settlement. But the big distinction is ordering versus asking. If an officer asks you to get out of the car, you tell him to get fucked. If he orders you to pull down your pants and run into traffic, you do it and then keep running down to the bank.

This. I would bet anything I have that this guy willingly let them search the vehicle because he thought he would be in less trouble if he incriminated himself.

which is why hollywood cop shows always show a guy asking for a lawyer and the cops ignoring it for some reason.

NEVER TALK TO THE COPS

200% this
There is no way that they were able to search the car unless the absolute mongoloid had the case open and on the seat in plain view. A closed case on its own is not probable cause because "that's just a guitar case, officer"

>NEVER TALK TO THE COPS
youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

>Officer we are in a sanctuary city and this is an undocumented firearm.

Black with red accents are fine if a bit reddit, but FDE with red and blue accent is pure yikes.

This is ageing, now, but it still supremely 100% totally fucking relevant.

What gun is that?

bUT CoPS aRE PRO seconD amEndment

>traffic violation
>ended up searching his shit

driver did something retarded
never talk to cops, never consent to searches

>ageing
aside from the video quality not at all

That's actually exactly what I meant. My (badly made) point was despite an appearance that may dissuade people from watching it, it's totally fucking spectacular advice.

famas

How is this shit legal?
They are depriving someone of their second amendment rights without due process

not in california you retard

>legal
>blue states

This is what pisses me off to no end about California gun laws. They all hinge on technicalities. SO SCARY! The gun has a certain grip!

"Aero precision" with I believe, their Quantum hand guard.

He should have shot the pigs. Any cop who willingly enforces any """assault weapon""" "law" is a traitor by definition, and should be dealt with accordingly. If Americans did the right thing and started slaying these corrupt officers they'd think twice about infringing U.S. citizens rights.

>he thinks there is some magical dna differentiation that separates police in California from police in Ohio, Wyoming, or AZ...

the first boot will be licked by you

Attached: 57244602_3038927026121204_5602443654019940352_n.jpg (960x718, 53K)

Oh hey I have an Aero M4E1 in FDE too. Neat.

im sure they killed millions

Agreed. The idiot probably consented to a search and got busted as a result.

Protip: If you are transporting guns always lock your case and/or keep them in your trunk. Never consent to any searches, so the cops will have to break the locks off if they want to see what's inside. It gives you definitive proof that the police forced entry without your consent.

Not ever fucko. They'll do whatever gets them a paycheck

This doesn't happen anywhere else in the nation you angsty califag

Try driving from Vermont to Virginia and get pulled over in
>Maryland
>NY
>NJ
And see what happens to you. NY and NJ have arrested people driving to new England and tired and convicted them over their funs

They can’t fucking do that. Peaceable journey is a thing.

Cops will not sacrifice their career for your rights. If you are lucky enough to have cops that are willing to look the other way sometimes, then that's great, but it won't last. If you live in a state that passes bullshit legislation it is only a matter of time before the governor starts putting pressure on PDs to enforce their crap. When the Chief starts to feel like his job is at stake he will put pressure on the officers.
That's how it goes. Any cops that don't play along will be weeded out or beaten down after a few years.

As Jackson once said: "John Marshall [supreme court justice] has made his decision; now let him enforce it!"
They can do whatever they want until the courts stop them. If the defendant doesn't have the resources or brains to fight the charges and take them all the way to SCOTUS, then they're shit out of luck.

LMAO ok bud, go try it

This is why if you're behind enemy lines you lock your cases. Then those pigs need a search warrant.

Cops murdered a man in maryland while trying to confiscate his guns due to a recently passed red flag law you stupid stupid fuck. They do this shit all over the united states.

Imagine being an officer in cali and knowing what utter liberal bullshit that definition of an assault weapon is but having to enforce it anyways. I would quit and immediately move.

They don't give a fuck about you, doesn't matter what the law is they'll pin you anyway

This happens everywhere, even in your state. Build an sbr and home make a silencer sans tax stamps, put it all together and post it on instagram and see what happens if you dont believe me.

>If an officer asks you to get out of the car, you tell him to get fucked.
Fantastic way to get your car window smashed. Fucking retards.

I got 300 cops in my trunk, pig. I know my rights. Am I being detained?

Just ask them to clarify whether it's an order or not. He's only gonna break your windows if you are staying in the car despite his orders because that is the only time he is justified. If a cop asks you to do something without giving you any obligation to do it, he has no justification to use force when you don't do it.

i'm curious how this works though
how many of you actually have a lawyer on retainer
how do you even get a guy on a retainer and know that he'll go to bat for you when you need it

Fuck everything that California stands for.

His name was Gary J Willis PBUH

Attached: D20999920E694F2D941F1A7FBE9B8960.jpg (854x874, 113K)

Traffic stops are a bit different. It’s what’s called a Terry stop. You’ve already been stopped for a criminal act (the traffic stop), now the cop can pat you down/search areas of the vehicle that are reachable from your seat “to insure officer safety”. Typically, they start off by asking if you have any weapons on you/in the car. That’s where the guy in OPs pic probably screwed up. He said yes, and proceeded to talk himself into a felony.

The problem with Terry searches is, the cop is already aware that you committed a criminal act. That drops the bar for a search from probable cause to reasonable suspicion. There’s a lot more latitude there.

There’s threads on here all the time about people getting fucked over by those states, despite peaceable journey. They just don’t care.

>I don't know the difference between ask and order
damn, what's it like being really dumb? Here's an explanation:

Situation A: Cop pulled you over for a busted tail light. He thinks you're suspicious, and "asks" (may be worded sternly to intimidate you into accepting) you if he can search your vehicle. You refuse. Cop can't do anything because of the constitution (unlawful search and seizure), and lets you go on your way.

Situation B: Cop pulled you over for a busted tail light. He thinks he smells illegal drugs in your car. He "asks" you if he can search your vehicle. You refuse, as you should. The officer calls a K-9 unit, who then flags on your vehicle. He now has probably cause. The cop then ORDERS you out of the vehicle. At that point, you should absolutely step out.

See the difference?

Attached: c7442d998e52e03500ec22fc737c68c1.png (680x574, 127K)

>Search the case because it's obvious bullshit
>Get more heat for lying about concealing a weapon
I thought you guys were better than this

Checked

It's not legal, and it's been happening for decades. Are you 13? Also no one has resisted and no one will. It'll all be cope, denial, and rationalizing

>say no
>gun/s gets found anyway

Fuck everything that the blue counties stand for. I voted straight R on the last election, except where the only choices were Ds, in which case I voted against the incumbent so that the new guy has no seniority and thus can't get shit done(Dianne Feinstein is one of the most powerful people in the U.S. simply because she is the oldest sitting senator and as such can get on any committee she wants to).

If you can show that a search was illegal then you are in the clear. Murderers have been released after their lawyers managed to prove that the search that damned them was unlawful.

Plenty of people resist, they just arent considered "people" anymore afterwards. Just "suspect", "criminal" or "terrorist"

do i need a fore grip and a forward pistol grip? i kinda like i do now

Most traffic violations are not actually criminal behavior. Police absolutely still need probable cause to search your car. This dumbass probably let them search or told them he had an AR.

they'll just lie and make up a reason for searching, it's the rare cases where they fuck up somehow that it doesn't work

Lesson to be learned, Jow Forumsommandos. Although lying to an officer is frowned upon, the correct answer when asked "any weapons/guns/knives on you" is the very polite, political response of "I don't have anything within reach". Can't get shit for lying, can't provide probable cause for a search.

On the other hand, the REAL lesson to learn is: make sure your licensing is up to date on the firearms you own.

>can we search?
>no
>we'll bring the dogs it's easier if you let us search
>no
>dog responds to officers cues and flags your car
>get searched anyway

They're try that, but it's pretty difficult now that the "I smelled weed" excuse no longer works in California, Washington, Massachusetts, or a number of other states. A cop needs a pretty solid reason to go smashing the locks off a case* that was sitting out of reach in your vehicle.

*Use combination locks so they can't just snatch your keys

>how many of you actually have a lawyer on retainer
>how do you even get a guy on a retainer and know that he'll go to bat for you when you need it
imagine being this poor

>cop smashes your window
>run to court
>buy 100 windows afterwards

Lawyers are mercenaries. If you have a criminal attorney he will go to bat for you even if you were caught red handed committing a dozen felonies. It's not hard to find out who a lawyer has defended in the past and then make judgements based on that.

Sure, sometimes it doesn't actually help you. (Though as points out, that particular approach with the doge-of-probable-cause is increasingly impractical.)

But even if it doesn't help, it sure doesn't hurt you in any way to force them to do the work, instead of preemptively surrendering. And given a finite number of dogs, the more people refuse consent, the better the odds they just drop it instead of waiting to get a dog there.

You don't actually need a lawyer to make that work. The rule may be "if you demand a lawyer, they can't continue the interrogation until your lawyer is present", and they could in fact get you a public defender and continue the interrogation. But the reality is "if you demand a lawyer, the interrogation is over" -- a lawyer would just tell you not to answer any questions anyway, so they're never going to waste their time doing that.

>I'm not answering any questions and I want a lawyer.
Then shut the fuck up.

He’s a pig plain and simple and the lowest form of life, he deserves rifle fire and hideous disfigurement for being a traitor (fuck you NSA)

im scared user

well yeah, but do you go look up and preemptively hire a lawyer?
it feels odd going to a lawyer when you haven't done anything yet

All you have to do is present your drivers licence and registration. You can peacefully remain silent.
America is not Europe or some communist country. If a cop arrests you after searching your vehicle. None of it will be admissible in court, if you didn't give consent. Or the cop didn't have probable cause. (Never leave anything out visible that could be considered a drug or alcohol)

Either NY or NJ can't remember but they did. And the person they did it to was an out of state cop IN UNIFORM and on official business. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Penn vs mimms niggas
If told to step out, you might want to. If 'asked' which is often the most polite way to tell someone to step out. You still might want to.

Refuse all searches and try to avoid questions.

>Stockton
>and mexican
Fuck. I want to be mad at that cop....but shit...

cops are iffy even in so called pro gun states. any cop in blue states are straight up enemies.

This is a dumb mentality. You should absolutely talk to the cops. Be respectful, even deferential, but under no circumstances do you allow them to overstep their legal authority with your permission. I've gotten out of a huge amount of shit just by not being a fucking dick. If you're respectful, most cops are going to be inclined to be cool back as long as they're still in the probing stage. If you're being a dick for no reason, they're going to look to hem you up. It's not rocket surgery.

>loicense
Hahaha haha

K9 bullshit needs to be stopped. Dogs are not infallible and many have been show to give false positives by cues from their handlers.
Ameri/k/ans you are in a police state. Jow Forums doesn't spill over on this board for no reason....

If a cop says he smells drugs then he has probable cause already. If he doesn't you aren't obligated to wait for the k-9 unit. There was a supreme court case concerning this where a police officer pulled over a guy and had him wait for a k-9 unit to arrive. The only problem was that the officer didn't have the initial probable cause to detain the guy in the first place. I get your point though, I just thought this story was tangentially related.

You dumb underage nigger. You put a lawyer on retainer, so that he's there for your ass immediately in the off chance that you'll need it. It's kinda like insurance.

Now there is is that retarded fuckin cope again.

Wrong
>Rodriguez v. United States

He can 'ask' (tell you in a nice way) to step out, if you dont you'll get a government sanctioned fucking. Protip be polite and chances are you wont have to, but if the cop escalates it at all, shutdown and ask for your lawyer.

this sounds like a Mi5 agent working covertly in CA.

Look at the patterns of same way they write. its identical.

Attached: 9391103.jpg (1360x924, 97K)

user; please try to cite a SC case during a traffic stop or search request and see how it works out for you.

You step out AND lock your door.

This but not just in general. Cops are notorious for lying about this to violate your rights and if you aren't recording its pretty much down to what ever the cop is lying about.

They lie about smelling weed they lie to get into your shit, they lie about how long the dog took to get there they lie about how the dog does smell weed the lie about your search. Hell they might even go as far as to plant air shit on you if they really wanna fuck with you.

OH yea, if you lie to them that's illegal.

I like how they turned the box on it's side so you can see that it says VITAL IMPACT.

Yes, I didnt say that but you should, and if really worried about an illegal search consider locking your keys in the car.

>Get more heat for lying about concealing a weapon
That's not how it works at all. It's not a concealed weapon if it's in a case and not on you.

Democrats, user. Democrats.

Yeah they don't care. People get fucked over all the time on this. Tell me again how cops are really pro-gun and Democrats care about civil rights.

They're pigs. They don't care about you in your state either.

This, it takes a LOT to get the charges thrown out

>get arrested for traveling with a gun that would be illegal in a state you're passing through but legal in your destination state
>cop arrests you even though this is illegal for them to do
>spend days or weeks in jail waiting for arraignment
>plead not guilty but the fucking bail is so high you can't do anything about it, THANKS NY
>wait in jail longer for your trial
>get a trial in

Friendly reminder to never speak to police. Friendly reminder that all police much be slaughtered wholesale on the day of the rope.

>If he orders you to pull down your pants and run into traffic, you do it
No, you ventilate his ass.

You only obey what is lawful. Keep firearms you are transporting in your trunk. If they demand access to your trunk, deny it. Tell them to get a warrant. Call a lawyer. Do not obey unlawful orders. Never inform police you have anything in your vehicle. Remain silent as is your 5th Amendment right against self-incrimination. Even if you are not under arrest, do not talk. Anything you say will be used against you to then justify an arrest. Any unlawful action they take from there is a federal crime (US 18 Sec 242), sue the entire department, the state and the individual officers involved.

Attached: Tread On Them.png (1852x1408, 137K)

>He probably

fuck off

you set off the shit storm here with this b.s. conjecture item

why not post pic of this LA RAZA greaser doing gang signs ?

Bet you Ms. Quintana stole that rifle and gear

Based

>tfw you mistake commiefornia for the dystopian police state of england

I don't understand American gun laws. Here in Switzerland, yeah we got fucked recently but it doesn't change anything, you can walk around with your gun on your back (of course, it's more polite to put it in a backpack or something) AS LONG as it's obviously unloaded, mag out, ammo in another container and AS LONG as you head to a place where you need the said weapon. Like range, gun shows, hunting, army, you get it.

I mean it's common sense.

>That drops the bar for a search from probable cause to reasonable suspicion.
They probably asked if they could search the vehicle, and the driver said
>yes
Or the driver said
>no
Cooperated, and signed the warrant which proves that he agreed to a search without probable cause.

People always going on about how they wish CA would fall into the ocean, or how they wish a meteor would strike and blow up California.
CA is the communist faggot containment zone. It serves a very important function in our country.

>voting for Ds.
You absolute retards know that you can write in a candidate right?

>consider locking your keys in the car
Note that in some newer cars you cannot lock the keys in the car. I just tried this on a 2017 Corolla and after a couple seconds the car beeps and unlocks again.
This is a good reason not to buy newer cars. You don't own them, you merely license them from the manufacturer. Sticking with cars older than 2000 is a safe bet.