Wtf, these were $500 last time they were imported

wtf, these were $500 last time they were imported

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-26-20-03-38-1.png (540x721, 335K)

>what is supply and demand

no they weren't dude. but they were cheaper

i never saw any of these being used in any boogaloo (libya, syria, ukraine, afghan, iraq, africaboogalo)

WHOS CARRYING THESE? WHOS HOARDING THEM LET ME SEE THEM IN ACTION REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>In microeconomics, supply and demand is an economic model of price determination in a market. It postulates that, holding all else equal, in a competitive market, the unit price for a particular good, or other traded item such as labor or liquid financial assets, will vary until it settles at a point where the quantity demanded (at the current price) will equal the quantity supplied (at the current price), resulting in an economic equilibrium for price and quantity transacted.
Obviously more to the price than your economic model.

Operation Redwing. It's how the SEALs got their shit pushed in.

Not really.

were the hadjis using a drum or the 40 rounder mag?

sorry m8 AKs are way overpriced as of now. This will likely continue for the foreseeable future.

That's what ya get for shilling for century arms.

What is models other than perfect competition you brainlet.
Supply and demand are used in perfect competition, oligopolies, and monopolies in microeconomics. I'm sure some actual economists could tell you more than the single definition you cherry picked specifically for a perfect competition model that high schoolers learn.

>in a competitive market
Selling RPKs is not a competitive market, there are far more factors involved in price point than simply supply and demand. This price point is not reflective of an equilibrium, hence why it is arbitrarily increased every time they're imported again. Of course, they will charge as much as people will pay, but that doesn't necessarily reflect demand since it isn't a competitive market, it is very niche. Collectors and enthusiasts will pay a premium that does not represent true supply and demand. The demand could even be decreased, while those who DO want one, are willing to pay more based on concerns regarding future availability. I assure you the demand for a $1500 RPK is much less than the demand was for $500 RPKs, not even proportional to the supply.

>What is models other than perfect competition you brainlet.
>Supply and demand are used in perfect competition, oligopolies, and monopolies in microeconomics.
so what you're saying is that there's more to it than just supply and demand lol

Yeah sure no true scotsman yourself until you're blue in the face. That's how their market is now. Cry or don't I'm just some guy not a therapist.

Yes they were faggot. Look them up in any gun shopping search engine that shows expired posts.

century need to make up for the lack of sales for their US made stuffs

Attached: 1558810403723.jpg (600x400, 24K)

In which way does that make sense? It's not like Cugir stopped producing them, Century just stopped importing them.

they just need to source some decent parts kits and commission competent smiths to build them, they did a good job with the VZ2008s, even the recent cetme builds are better than American AKs

I would feel dumb shooting an rpk semi auto. It’s just wrong

fag

Fake news. It's just kikery. They'll still sell them like hotcakes because idiots like you believe in inflated demand and supply that's purposely kept low.

>bought a Saiga for 650 2 years ago. That same saiga sells for 1100 used now.
Where the fuck you been?

Not same user. But their are models for optimizing revenue assuming monopolistic markets, especially when price is inelastic.

I'm sure there are, but saying "what is supply and demand" doesn't include specific models, it's a knee jerk, pseudo-intellectual response to make inflated prices seem reasonable. The model user proposed does not entirely explain a ~300% price increase.

Stop saying price point to make yourself sound smarter. Just use the word price so you don't sound like someone just pretending to be smart by using corporate fluff words.

kek, great contribution, much smart, fuck language

How about forever. They will only increase in price. Im still considering buying one