Can we count on him saving us if Dems win 2020 and implement Autistralian laws nationwide?

Can we count on him saving us if Dems win 2020 and implement Autistralian laws nationwide?

Attached: 13973450-7071985-Vladimir_Putin_sent_two_bombers_to_Venezuela_in_a_show_of_suppor-m-84_1558870613621 (634x486, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/world/what-s-behind-russian-support-world-s-separatist-movements-n614196
politico.com/magazine/story/2015/06/vladimir-putin-texas-secession-119288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would you want that manlet to involve himself into US politics? Russia's fucked up enough as is. No need to import their retardation here.

who cares about a literal glownigger turned leader of a country?

the way I see it there are two options:
>refuse any russian support, continue to watch whites become a further minority, and your guns taken so you can remain independent
>keep your guns and have an ethnostate, but your foreign policy must be sucking russian dick

I highly doubt the Dems will win 2020. Their party is a fuckin mess and has been so since 2016. The Dem primary is going to be a war between the Progressives and Moderates. They absolutely won't win PA back with far lefties and running Biden and fuckin Bernie again will draw voters away as well. It's gonna be neat to be able to sit back and watch them eat one another

>your foreign policy must be sucking russian dick
Yes, because the richest, most powerful country in human history somehow has a need to be subservient to a dying regional power with a GDP smaller than fucking Italy. Fuck off, you complete and utter retard.

If there's going to be a civil war dumbfuck we need russian support and supplies to win.
There are only two outcomes to this.

>foreign policy
non-american detected

>If there's going to be a civil war
>if
Also, why the everloving fuck would Russia, a country that has terrible gun laws, give a shit about the domestic gun laws of the United States. I seriously hope you're just a Russian agitator and not an American who's stupid enough to believe what you're saying.

putin said he'd support the secessionists.

Who's seceding from who?
Russia lacks the ability to send men and materiel to the US, regardless.

>why the everloving fuck would Russia, a country that has terrible gun laws, give a shit about the domestic gun laws of the United States
Are you trying to honeypot us or what?

>why the everloving fuck would Russia...give a shit about the domestic gun laws of the United States

because a wider proliferation of arms in an increasingly unstable society makes the possibility of hot conflict more likely? The more guns there are, the more likely it is someone is going to use them. Use your brain, you fucking moron.

Yeah, our foreign policy is Israel's foreign policy. The Jews are great, I'll give up my guns for God's chosen peoples.
If there's a civil war here, or what will more than likely be a Syria-esque Civil War since we don't have a god damned Jefferson Davis to lead us, you can bet your ass Russia will be pumping in supplies. Russians will say that the sanctions don't hurt them, but we know that's not true.

Democrats need 60 votes in the senate to pass gun control. Not going to happen, even if Trump loses, the Senate map is impossible for them to get a supermajority.

Unless the economy crashes or something, Trump will win 2020. Democrats need to win Florida and the Midwest/Rust Belt, and that’s not gonna happen with the left wing nut jobs making the whole party look bad.

Explain how they'll get around the US navy and air force to supply the rebels. Considering the US was able to effectively blockade the south fairly easily in 1865, any rebels would be completely cut off from supplies in a modern conflict.

secessionists in the us

Because the United States sports a growing demographic of unattached, angry young men with no real faith in the future and a whole bunch of guns.

Source other than your ass? Also, there’s zero chance of a civil war in the US in the near future no matter how much you people larp about it. Honestly, given how poor the standard of living in Russia is at the moment, you’ll be more likely to see a civil conflict there than America.

>our foreign policy
yeah ok ivan. from coast to glitering coast amirite?

Attached: D5kDXtwXkAUSdkX.jpg (575x900, 87K)

I wished I could type whatever I wanted, but drugs and weapons still manage to make it into prisons. And "rebels?" You mean American citizenry taking back their country from unrepresented occupiers, right?

nbcnews.com/news/world/what-s-behind-russian-support-world-s-separatist-movements-n614196
politico.com/magazine/story/2015/06/vladimir-putin-texas-secession-119288
we need russian support if we want to keep our guns in the future user

I live in Kentucky. But, did I upset you, Moishe?

Fuck that. If a Civil War ever happens and those vodka-soaked savages ever come to the US, I'm killing every Russian I see.