Whose seen it? Your thoughts?

Gunplay was fucking great imo

Attached: wick.jpg (618x412, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xii9_oWQ7HY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*snap*
yep, this just happened

Attached: 35ee95c14903b6dd66d3193894a9cf9d-480-80.jpg (480x320, 18K)

The Wicks lost their cred with the stupid suppressor shootout

It was great fun.

Saw it with my parents, the reactions of my parents and the audience made it even better.

The Ninja guy was fuckin hilarious, probably the most realistic situation I've seen ever of that kind. Was extremely refreshing.

The Shotgun attacks at the end were absolutely brutal and I loved every second of it.

10/10 instant DVD buy.

Attached: 20180728_162031.png (410x372, 191K)

>lol 9mm stoppin powa:
the movie

Most fun I've had at the movies in a long time.

I love John wick and I love keanu but his fight with those indonesian midget duo has got to be the cringiest shit I saw.

I know keanu insisted on doing his own stunt but let's just let other people who can actually make the fight looks good take charge

>DVD
fucking peasant.

>DVD
What year is this?

I know it's called BluRay, but it feels the same as a DVD, and some boxes come with both, so whatever.

I'm really just too lazy to type out Bluray when DVD is shorter and easier.

Attached: shrug.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

Fell asleep during the third act. I was just waiting for it to end, pretty boring. I'll always love the first movie though.

Ultra HD Blu-Ray, faggot.

I'm putting you on the John Wick kill list. faggot.

It was mostly good, although I liked the gun fights in 2 more. The Rome catacombs and the art house fight in New York were better than the Halle Berry + 2 dogs and the Continental Hotel scene. Best scene in 3 was IMO the knife throwing fight. In all the rest I never felt like Wick was in much danger or as personally invested in killing everyone, besides maybe the motorbike chase. Was also a little disappointed that Cassian didn't show up again.

Loved it, I’m not some effete movie snob, I can enjoy some badass action

heard it was boss, saw halle berry at Taran Tactical also. Hot as fuck

I loved it. It still occasionally suffered from bad guys not existing until the camera pans to them/guys armed with guns sprinting to john to get meleed, but it was still an otherwise amazing action film. I really recommend everyone watches it either i theaters or with a good home theater system, because the sounds were phenomenal. You could feel every shot and hear even the most disgusting moments of gore. By far my favorite action movie so far, finally beating out dredd and raid redemption.

Pistols and shotguns at the end against guys in mech suit 'body armor' was ridiculous.

The horse kicks were pretty dumb

He should have used a 5-7 for that. Even if their armor was good enough for it 5.7mm AP, it would make more sense to use that gun for the close range shots Wick would be doing to kill them.

It reminds me on Fast and the Furious, it's getting too silly.

It was pretty unbelievable that these guys were wearing armor that even protected their heads from pentration AND also protected them from straight up getting knocked out from the concussion of their face stopping a 9mm bullet. At the same time it lead to such visceral, amazing footage of John and the Concierge straight cutting faces off with shotguns that I was willing to allow it to be a plot point.

Kind of. I felt like they needed to ground it a bit more. Just in the way that some scenes progressed. It got a little more hectic and hard to follow in the end. In 2, the fights are easy to follow as Wick moves through the environment. In 3, in the hotel fight against the armored guys, the camera moves around a little too much. Having the camera cut to what the black guy was doing made what Wick was doing more hard to follow. Random rooms we haven't seen before appear, guys get killed, then another random room appears.

Compare this to the opening act up to the horse scene, where the camera followed Wick a lot and we get familiar with the locations he is in. The Rome scenes in Wick 2 were the most ideal example of what I like in terms of following the action.

I think 1 and 2 were better, the first 20 or 30 minutes of 3 were really good though.

The 9mm headshots did stun the armored guys, now that I think about it.

It was not grounded at all. All the nothing personal kid's were getting annoying. Halle Berry fight was a fucking mess. Sound design was off as well.

That what I was saying, though. I am simply also saying it wasn't like that until after Wick got on the horse. Up until that point every scene was in the same style of Wick 2, where the camera follows Wick's movement coherently.

Story was weak, 2 was probably the most mind blowing as fast as seeing 3 gun in a movie.

Third one was.meh, ninjas on crotch rockets and they're trying to inovate but failed

The last fight was too long and sterile. Also you can tell when he picks up a tube shotgun instead of any of the rifles in the room when he finds out the baddies are wearing armor is just to show off the 3-gun style reload.
Besides that, it's a fun movie. Halle Berry and her dogs were great but didn't have enough screen time. It had a lot more comedy in the action compared to the last two but it still kept the intensity up until the aforementioned final fight.

Should've stopped at 2.
The Halle Barry part in the coin minting place was ultimately pointless. I guess his finger sacrifice to the top leader could be a good call back in John Wick 4, but they should've just made John Wick 3 about John fighting his way up the high table instead of the whole saving the hotel plot.

Considering how 2 ends, you can't stop there. I do agree the story could have been better. I think they were hampered by how there are plans to turn the world they've built up into a TV show. Ergo, they couldn't have had Wick kill off the high table in the meantime.

Alright till the armory scene.
>muh 9mm "Major"
>muh 8g "heavy"
>muh 9mm doesnt work
>muh give me an AR 9mm
>doesnt work
>MUH AP SHOTGUN SLUGS
>muh still switch back to 9mm

I guess I might like 3 better if I were watching 2 and 3 back to back. As for the story building for a TV series, they could easily have Wick finish off the high table, the TV series could be all about the power vacuum left open for contenders who want to fill those seats.

What would you have picked?

AP 5.7 if they must want controllable shooting?
Any rifle caliber?
At least use something designed for penetrating armor.

They could've done that, although it's likely they already had most of the TV script written before Wick 3 was made, so there was probably a reluctance to pay the writers for a whole new script. It does look like 3 ends with nowhere to go but Wick and Morpheus btfoing the high table in Wick 4, at least.

>I know keanu insisted on doing his own stunt but let's just let other people who can actually make the fight looks good take charge

"i want completely unrealistic martial arts fight instead of realistic combat based on the actual skillset of the character"
you couldnt sound more gay than what you just said

Didn't the darkie give Wick a gun called a "22-11"? What was that?

It was a 2011. The chosen name for double stack, 9mm 1911s

are any 1080 versions up?

Attached: download.jpg (1200x859, 117K)

Yeah, your local movie theater

Theaters play movies in 4k now, I believe.

Idk, all i got is this cool webm, hope you like it user

Attached: 1558101827718.webm (954x400, 1.93M)

>violating nap vs getting taxed

Attached: a982622d.jpg (240x212, 13K)

What? I just paid 12 dollars to see it with my brother . Any two guys can go to see a movie like this. I even saw some guys bringing chicks to see it with them.

9mmdick faggots on suicide watch.

This is my main problem with the movies- it's too 3gunny and not realistic. Choosing a 9mm blowback AR over a proper smg or sbr? Come on. Same with the made up 9mm major caliber that only exists to allow people to cheat in competitions.

Post ticket stubs as proof

My only problem was the fall off the building at the end. John should 100% be dead.

John wick 4 he will be killed and the most out of nowhere movie/video game crossover will happen when it is revealed that John wick is damned in death and becomes Doomguy.

Oh fuck

yeah i didn't get why wick wouldn't just use a 5.56 rifle to begin with.

The fight against the armored dudes was semi-realistic. Fast-MT helmets being able to stop 9mm and merely knocking people on their ass and stunning them is realistic. The frustrated state wick was in when he went back into the armory to get something more capable. I just don't understand why he would go with a 2011 and some gay fucking SBR in 9mm to begin with. That's just stupid. It's not like the other movies have him using excessive amounts of 9mm. John Wick 2 made use of 5.56 rifles. I don't see why John Wick 3 didn't. It was all pistols and shotguns as far as I can remember.

How can Jow Forumseanu be such a wonderfull good man?

Attached: happykeanu.jpg (468x468, 42K)

>fretting over realism in john wick when its intentionally over the top

This, the first movie was good for "realism" but there are more over the top movies than realistic

Actually look on Alibaba, there's a ton of random bullet proof shit. So for some kind of assassin organization to get their hands on full level II suits isn't too far fetched. It's just modern.

I appreciated that when fighting the armored guys he was shooting them 3x in the helmet to pierce through it.

Wish it had less comedy. John Wick shouldn't be Jackie Chan.

I like the scene in the second one when John is given a 1911 and has to be explained what it is like he's never seen one or heard of one before. He then proceeds to steal a glock the first opportunity he gets.

That wasnt a 1911, that was a Taran Tactical shill-o-matic 9000.

No stupid, he starts with the glock but is given a kimber by morpheus

Ah gee let me guess. Any actual rifle in a decent caliber? Let me think. How about the Galil that was just standing around there. All the other assault rifles?

>another John wick viral marketing thread
Jannies, please

Attached: 35105.jpg (500x387, 30K)

What was he doing in the revolver scene near the beginning? Like I know he was building one but my dumb ass friend asked me a question right before the scene started and I missed it

Both revolvers were missing parts to he took working parts from one and put it into another I think

felt a little dumb he did it for one shot. Would've made more sense if he got multiple rounds out of it.

>JW 2
Everyone and their mom is following him from the park
>JW3
10 minutes til...
One guy with no gun knows where he is
Clock strikes...
No one knows where he is

Gets caught at armory
Where it was pointless to go because:
immediately fucks off to Africa out of nowhere

The entire first half of the movie was pointless.
It would have been better just to cold open in morocco.
Rather than just literally fucking WALKING/LIMPING away from everyone *not* watching him.

Fucking retarded.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 77K)

>The Wicks lost their cred with the stupid suppressor shootout
I think you mean when he took that dumbass shotgun to plant on his escape route from the hit instead of more mags for his primary. I know they did it to show hes l33t 3 gun reloading skills but no professional would ever choose a shotgun over more 30rd mags for his rifle.

Yeah honestly it would have but why would a firearms museum have more than one bullet on display? I would have loved him using a revolver for a while, at least all 6 shots

this

Never forget the fried eggs in Swordfish.

>buy
you just discover the internet today?

>Grabs pistol
>Oh noes they have armor!
>Completely ignores the racks of rifles
>Goes for fucking tube-fed shotguns
If you don't take it seriously, it's a fun ride, but it's shit if you're expecting good gun-play and a story.

[spoiler]So, was Winston actually trying to kill him to keep The Continental? Or when they are reunited, it will be "I knew my .32 ACP rounds couldn't penetrate your suit, and I had a good feeling you'd survive the fall.."[/spoiler]

Considering a horse as my HD weapon. Thoughts?

Attached: 9i9py0de3eq11.jpg (1558x2162, 358K)

If you know why they did it then why are you mad about it, tard.

Pretty sure he knew that Wick would survive.

Probably the latter. Defending the Continental was a show of force, wouldn't the same go for "killing" Wick? He didn't seem surprised when the body mysteriously disappeared.

Nah, Wick is pissed. Pretty sure he's going to end up killing the high table

I liked Halle Berry’s dogs. Liked his setup. The short haired bitch played a good part and made me hate her. John Wick and the hobos will be fun to watch.

Attached: 1F3F73B8-2146-476C-86F7-19AC1988FABD.jpg (1024x1024, 77K)

One of the best scenes desu senpai

He knew, helped him out to save his own ass and Johns while shifting blame from that auditor lady.

>mech suit 'body armor' was ridiculous.
>john wick suit being bulletproof isnt

They should make more of that kind of scene. The only thing cooler than Wick going all out with top tier weapons is Wick using sub optimal weapons like throwing knives, single action revolvers and 1911s

he's a boomer

that scene was kino and pure John Wick vibes, wtf are you on

fell asleep during halle berry fight scene but her spitting in the water bottle woke me up ;)

Attached: wow that's hot.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Was it semen?

I'm confused by that as well, it really could go either way. There's no reason why Winston wouldn't headshot John if he wanted him dead, but then the dialogue made it seem like he actually was scared John would get revenge.

>movie has non-binary actress (it's true)
>makes you hate her
based john wick

Attached: akimbo pepe.png (396x388, 166K)

No, girl mouths only make saliva

You know they actually trained him to shoot for real?
youtube.com/watch?v=Xii9_oWQ7HY

>Thinks the movies would be more entertaining if he just used the same rifle the entire way through.

Damn
t. Discord trannie

The impetus was his

Seemed too over the top imo. Enjoyed the movie although much of it could've been avoided or changed altogether to make the movie better. Some of the comedy was out of place as well.

>Halle B was pretty useless cool doggo tricks but i didnt care to see her 15 minutes of screen time
>Entire cutting off finger scene was pointless as he was to be forgiven if he killed winston but decided not too? so what was the point of being forgiven to begin with and chopping off his finger? He now looks like a ninja turtle and it was all for nothing
>Should've shot non binary dyke adjudicator as soon as she said she's sending assassins but lets her walk away
>final fight multiple times could they stab/ kill wick but decide to hit him instead of stabbing him
>of course shameless Taran plug with an inferior handgun to the previous 34
>did not care for armored guys at the end

Honestly the movie should've just had Wick fighting normal assassins all throughout NY sorta like the montage in JW2. Until he is either killed or ends with him going after the high table. Did not care for the storyline of this one. They crammed too much into it.

Still a 10/10 compared to all the action shooter garbage being released in the last 10 years.

Attached: mexicobased.jpg (750x500, 113K)

The Halle fight didn't do much for me because I totally knew they would win. There was less tension to it than the bit in 2 where Wick is trying to escape the Rome party. Too many melee scenes with Halle vs some idiot with a sword, as well.

I totally understood that the guys in the final scene were just playing with Wick, though. Not sure why you didn't get that.

VHS is more your speed sweetie :’)

I about dropped it when she went all “nuh you can’t have my dog” but the movie redeemed itself pretty quickly once they part ways