How do you train them to be effective guerilla warriors?

How do you train them to be effective guerilla warriors?

Attached: CE461795-91EA-46AD-9C75-E62D2EF4ADF3.jpg (678x452, 51K)

Steroids and an all meat diet.

>tactics and strategy based on baseless pride and entitlement
can't be helped

Attached: 004b21d4.jpg (851x714, 61K)

Make them nazis, no fanatic like a convert

Attached: 1558944162857.jpg (1000x601, 88K)

you can't. Just execute them.
Bolter.mp3

Execute them. All niggers and nigger lovers will be killed.

That's perfectly good farm equipment right there. Execute them when they get disabled at least.

Honestly?
Show them the ways of Jow Forums and the beauty of guns.
Show them that "our" rights are theirs too, and that they're beautiful things that we must never see extinguished.

Inside every one of them is a true-blue American trying to get out.

Attached: Sabine_Pass-Confederate_battery.jpg (2024x1284, 336K)

>true-blue American
Americans are red inside in more ways than one

>Exterminate them
/thread

You're being lazy and stupid. Stop being lazy and stupid.

No training. We have competent people, what we lack is noisemakers to draw the enemy's attention from the real threat.

Anybody can be useful, once...

Coke and LSD to make them as unpredictable and unorthodox as possible

these people are not fit for gorilla warfare because they depent on their commie goverment and groups

Can we have a rule on threads using the same fucking picture repeatedly after all these years? Also fatten them up with pumpkin pies and they might look a little more intimidating.

>fatten them up with pumpkin pies
That would work on me. I'd burn down an orphanage for a pumpkin pie right now.

why bother? 40% will be gone anyway sooner or later

What the fuck is the one on the left doing?

Looking "fierce"

She looks like she is confused about the rectal thermometer

Rape and psychological torture everyday, brainwashing, then give them suicide bomber vest.

Attached: 1557621427764.gif (1030x740, 2M)

You got to start from the ground up literally rewiring their brains and perception of the world to overwrite a lifetime of far left equality propaganda and instill not only a sense of pride and discipline but the very ability to take pride in something not related to sexual activities.
You'd be better off raising your fighters from scratch because lets face it the moment one of them gets shot and their perception of invincibility is shattered odds are they're going to try and book it back to mom and dads house to try and hide under their covers.

You can't. I can tell a pussy when I see one.

Give all the equipment to the black guy, the rest of them are just embarrassing to look at.

The most important part is having access to good TTP's. You can train 16 hours a day but if your training isn't focused on the right things with solid, experientially backed dogma, your training isn't worth jack shit. So really, how to become an effective guerrilla force is to have access to people with combat experience.

Honestly, I probably wouldn't agree with their politics but they look like a group of people I wouldn't mind being friends with.

They already are

No they are helpless

shut up

you cant. just look at them.
i almost feel bad for this generation, key word being almost.

The man with the rifle shoots. When the man with the rifle falls, the man with the magazine picks it up and shoots.

Well you can use them for targets to train almost anyone else, if that counts.

Kill them all and replace them with effective guerilla warriors

They're communists you retard

Get them addicted to firearms so that they consistently vote for the candidate with the highest NRA rating, hate the ATF, and violently oppose all attempts at grabbing.

At this point, they will no longer be our enemy.

>gorilla warfare
'Gorilla' lel

You must be desperate

I would start by shooting them with small caliber bullets in order to build their immunity to larger bullets. Unfortunately, we don't have a lot of time to dump drumph so I think it would be smart to speed up the process by jumping straight to 5.56x45mm. It's designed to wound anyways, so it should be perfect.

Only thing you exterminate is hamburgers

Attached: 4chanmeetupweapons.jpg (1632x1224, 775K)

They're just preparing their bodies for life under centrally planned agriculture, comrade.

>training
Train them all you want, but they will always get destroyed by a couple of backwoods hunters that already know how to lay traps and not give themselves away.

Attached: 1558344610734.jpg (812x810, 243K)

Other than the nigger most of them probably don’t have the physiology or the endocrine system to become strong and resilient and coordinated. They probably don’t have a high enough IQ to do anything behind the lines on their own either

Attached: D87695AC-0189-449A-8C37-43B18AED9444.png (598x628, 383K)

Attached: Soyboy_Crying_Rage.jpg (233x217, 9K)

No I actually don't fit the stereotypical body type you'll find here. But as much as I hate obesety niggers they're still not as degenerate as commie filth.

Let's do this one. At worst it will be a good time.

vegans can still eat human meat rite?

>Inside every one of them is a true-blue American trying to get out.
Yea, real fucking patriots

Attached: download.png (759x419, 345K)

How long it took you to realize there were 2 females in the picture

Attached: B8507FD8-0D41-4547-9027-CA021DE3E0EE.jpg (210x240, 10K)

2 openly gays, a black dude, two tomboyish girls, and a closet faggot.

And i suppose a navy seal operator taking the picture

send them to Venezuela as-is.

The only thing that's more helpless, is the one who can't fucking make/fool cannon-fodder out of them.
Stop owning yourself.

These are the people you put in front to unknowingly "detect" land mines.

So they'll kill everyone here

Them? Nothing. This picture exists. The opposing force is very likely to find that a few of the guerrillas match the descriptions of people in the picture and make a connection, and then the entire team ends up with their loved ones held hostage and it's over.
Assuming that the opposition doesn't use this picture to figure out who everyone is, then all you can do is tell them what they are supposed to do and then tell them to try a heroic set piece all-out assault against somewhere where some of them are likely to survive. Frail body, bad aim, poor equipment, bad theory, bad strategy, lack of combat awareness, lack of discipline, lack of pride, and lack of manpower can all be fixed, but these types tend to have hubris, which makes them resilient to attempts to make them better. All you can do is hope that failure and pain makes them more receptive to your correct ideas.

Obvious shill is obvious

>Show them beauty
>"our" rights are theirs too
no communist/marxist/feminist/critical theorist/post modernist/ believes in your concept of personal freedoms or in any traditional concept of beauty. They are literally deconstructionalists who see any thing based on "natural" rights or "inherent" rights as something standing in their way of reconstructing a utopia from the chaos and destruction they are currently causing (in a future they think they will be in charge of while telling you what you can and can not do). They are a complete lost cause belief system wise.

Kek

That one guy in the left middle with the black shirt is fucking YUGE. I would not mess with him, he's like a literal half-giant

There's 3, check your privilege

Can we just stop with this stupid bait pic. The only reason you fags post it is cause you know you will get guaranteed yous from poltards

I guarantee only one of them is hazguns and that’s his whole collection

i just want to watch them shoot at a 400 yard target with a 300wm for shits and giggles

Attached: hipsterwomen.jpg (220x165, 9K)

Stop focusing on stupid pictures and actually focus on shooting. Group pictures are fucking gay. Take a picture of you actually doing something other than looking like a larping retard

capture and work them. the females will eventually soften and prefer sexual favors to hard labor.

>>implying they arent Nikon fanfags with a remote capture

is this seattle or portland? I think I fucked long neck's girlfriend like a year ago

iirc the dork in the middle standing up fancies himself a gunsmith

Attached: 1556491215581.jpg (1600x900, 185K)

Would focus on trying to teach legs and 3/4th's mullet, to try and provoke the competitiveness from the lizardbrain portion of the others. Then figure out which one has less aptitude and try to provoke the protectiveness instincts and competitiveness for them to explain shit to the one that gets it less than the other so they're basically doing my job for me.

>Lazy and stupid cause I don't want to train people who are lazy and stupid

Also all commies get the rope.

First lesson:dont take photos of yourself and your comrades

Why would I train the enemy?
Cuff em behind their back, blindfold them and give em one in the head in Minecraft and move on from this shitty bait thread

Train the weakest to run medical duties, if they can't fight then make them aid in another way. Another should be squad armorer and had the duty of making sure everyone's weapons are working and are well stocked with mags and ammo. You'll also need the best endurance runner as a scout. Black guy looks strong, he can be support Gunner or general quartermaster. Rest train for motti tactics and scavenging. They also need to know first aid and the basics of marksmanship. Cover all those bases and they should be able to survive a day in the boogaloo. Oh and a quick rundown on improvised weapons couldn't hurt

Hope you used a condom SG

Do they look like they've ever had a day of physical training on their own? Do they look like they've ever even played sports (aside from the token nigger shooting some hoops)? Their resolve isn't high enough to fight a war. They're not used to doing difficult things, or being away from Netflix and Starbucks for too long. They'll drop their high and mighty college kid ideals once things get hard for them. The western left is the most unformidable force since the Jewish commie rebels in the German Revolution of 1918. They will be crushed and probably holocausted afterwards just like the Jews.

Attached: 1558001280480.jpg (1200x799, 166K)

Dont hate higher education just because you are a low iq retard who couldnt get in :)

>receives criticism
>"u must be retard without muh holy credentials"

sweetie...

>

Attached: 1558068300619.png (216x212, 18K)

According to the feds the most dangerous activity for paramilitary training is a 3 day hike. If they can organize a group to do that they are a serious threat.

Someone has to sign up to be a suicide bomber I guess

You must be the one in the fedora i ticket? Enjoy the heart disease and diabetus by age 25 you fat worthless fuck.

Indoctrination, hardcore physical and military training (hand-to-hand combat, shooting, demolition, tactics, medical, communication, movement...). Within six months or so they should be usable.

try and say that to my face, faggot.

Attached: 1435884241741.jpg (3110x2073, 909K)

this

marksmanship and concealment can be taught relatively easily. but if your guys cant go out for a few days at a time without dying from the elements then they are trash.

did u photoshop roof in? if not no wonder he went postal

They're our countrymen.
They need our help.

Above all else get them to lift weights and exercise, the all look shrimpy and need some heft if they intend on not dying

lurk more

>gender studies and liberal arts
>higher education
kek! most of those millennial faggots couldn't tell you the year wwii began much less take the time to read a fucking book. If they have high iq they sure as hell don't apply it to anything they do.

Attached: 1553707608063.jpg (455x675, 86K)

The best thing you can do to help something past saving is humane euthanasia. It's already too late for most of them.

they legit dont know anything except psuedo shit. im far from intelligent but trying to hold a conversation with those types is like talking to a skyrim character in real life.

beat them regularly and deny them their onions beverages

they correct soi to onions now onions soi onions soi onions soi

>make the enemy your medic

Stopped reading right there.

This is how you train effective guerilla fighters. American civilians, larpers or even enlists are simply inferior due to differences in training

Attached: 16668996.jpg (1024x1419, 311K)

They aren't on my side. But I'd say the boogaloo would be boring if only one side is armed, ain't much of a war as it is an extermination campaign

Its okay you can still become a gardener or a plumber low iq sweeties

gay

Shut up retard.

Attached: 1546419949410.jpg (688x960, 156K)

>he doesn't bulk