>>41590058

Im sure all or at least most of you have heard of the thread about the Jow Forumsoup in slab city for a Jow Forums paradise.
As the logistics finance manager for my company, this naturally raises a lot of questions. So, Im going to ask Jow Forums,
>who will volunteer? How many people would take part in a raid in California?
>how long will the coup take? What kind of operation are we talking about?
>who will LEAD such an effort?
>how will Jow Forums feed itself?
>what kind of logistics, say the basics, ammunition, food and water, system will they need?
>what happens when all that stuff runs out?
>how will they establish a census? Surely they don’t think they can host a paramilitary operation without knowing who belongs and who doesn’t?
>Jow Forumsommunications, who and how will help them communicate with not just themselves but the outside world?
>how will a hierarchy be established? Based on what?
>everyone is going to need equipment, so is there going to be some sort of standard or uniform to adhere to?
>when the feds and very possibly central intelligence inevitably want a piece of this, how should Jow Forums best defend itself against the government forces?
>who will help fund this? I have several thousand in disposable income I’d throw at this but it would have to be ran by an interim finance minister that everyone trusts. Which means no banks.
There’s a crazy amount of other issues. Like
>running water
>infrastructure
>shelters
>professionalism, we want people to support this so no, we can’t rape and murder everyone.
Am I missing anything? Just doing bare bones basic math here we’re looking at at least a hundred man op. About a $1500 per man for necessary gear and supplies just to do it, and that’s just to do it, that doesn’t account for result or reinforcements for potential Jow Forumsasualties.
Did I miss anything? What do you guys thing? Possible slab general thread?

Attached: F466DC7D-17FC-47EB-9796-1D6960513B0B.png (1252x605, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

outsideonline.com/1832361/bad-lands
youtube.com/watch?v=RiJNOpnEzZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=2V73E0v_pGU
youtube.com/watch?v=f0QGJPjXq5c
youtube.com/watch?v=SOC_v9IQSbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6169wNJv384
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

have sex

I hope the idea of this spreads and an actual coup occurs.

>how will a hierarchy be established? Based on what?
who can sit in a room full of asbestos the longest without fear for his life
we don't need some faggy pseudo politician anywhere in the Slab

This is a fucking honey pot, I can smell it from all the way over here

Why would anyone want to control that shithole?

Realistically I think we will have to train and prepare together before attempting the coup. Even just a 1 day meetup with all participants would be enough to familiarize ourselves with eachother, organize teams and establish a uniform or a system of IFF, and standardize on logistics and supplies. Bickering on the internet is a lot less efficient than doing it IRL

See, this is what I'm interested in, the logistic side. In reality, most of Jow Forums wouldn't be able to support an operation of this size. Especially since we'd have to reinforce the area and build an infrastructure. Ideally, you'd have a group make supply runs until you can self sustain. But in that desert? Unlikely.

not gonna lie, it's pretty cringe.

You right. But we'd have to find somewhere to stage. And if its Jow Forums or can't be in commifornia. They'd shut us down fast

This. Do a meet up and talk about it face to face to sort things out and have some fun talking with other Jow Forumsommandos. Anybody who won't do a meet and greet Jow Forumsamping trip definitely won't show up for the first expeditions into Slab City when the time comes.

Just have someone with personal charisma and a lot of time on his hands run things. The ability to spend time on this is more important than being ex military or having special skills, someone with time and reach out to those experts and they can handle their part.

Establish an acceptable central message ("Clean Up Slab City!" or "Slab City Peacekeepers" or some shit of that nature rather than "Slab City Death Squad") that sounds positive and won't create public outcry and bring down the authorities when (((Vice))) or some other clickbait media outlet starts getting wet and sending goofy glasses reporter chicks to take pictures of you and write sensationalist articles. Make sure you pick a leader who's cool with public exposure and can sound like a chill friendly guy who wants to preserve an area and make it a safe place or whatever. If you sound like old south Regulators, the authorities will show up.

Make friends with the snow birds, they'll talk to the media and tell them how nice you are.

Establish very basic standards for who gets in and for conduct. Don't take drug users or people who insist on showing up with illegal weapons or anything else that gives the cops an excuse, don't take people who do any flavor of weird shit to animals at all because it alienates everyone but a tiny minority of weirdos, etc.

Think of Jow Forums and non-Jow Forums things you can do for fun in the desert, both to kill time and to be popular. If you do some shit like fly large numbers of colorful attractive kites or make murals, people will dig it and view you as an appealing part of the landscape and not an invader.

Appearance is reality and if you look clean and you're popular, you can basically do what you want.

Attached: 1539456806598.jpg (596x797, 481K)

Someone in California should just drive out the slabs and do a stal/k/er challenge to gain first hand info on what it’s like both during the day and at night while doing their best to not be seen

Bump

Yeah. We have to infiltrate and reconoiter before we even begin the staging phase. An inside man would be extremely useful

i would go but I need some back up, maybe my bros in AZ would drive down but from what I read in the last thread its serious shit, tweekers, gang members and satanic cults, bodies have been found in joshua tree a few miles from their with signs of satanic abuse.

Just go in and clear niggers out

Man, that's fucked up and sad. I remember going to that park as a kid with my dad and having a great time, I love this area. I'd be down for this if I weren't still in and stationed clear on the other side of the country. Not even for the memes, these deserts are a beautiful place and people should be safe in them.

heres a good outline of what happens there, it is sad.

outsideonline.com/1832361/bad-lands

easier said than done my dude, would rather scout the place with a drone when charting unknown terrain, those tweekers and satanists know the land better than we do. I dont think me and 3 of my buds can face legions of tweekers, boomers, serial killers, gang members and satanists alone. once youre there you are on your own sounds like a good way to get FUBARd

As fucking batshit insane you guys are, I'll let it slide as this could be entertaining! If not a Glow nigger OP you have 6 that have signed up im sure! Lol take lots of pictures and live stream it!

Damn. Thanks for the link. California is a shitshow and I told myself I'd never go back, but I might have just found what I'll do once I retire.

It’s pretty fucked and it will only get worse in 2 years I’m outta this shithole for good.

In Lawndale area, I'd be down but I have shit gats only a tc compass.

Attached: 230f10a7367a0e3580a8315264b3868d.jpg (656x430, 53K)

My ex unironically left me to go live in slab city, so I endorse this.

If you guys see a Toyota Corolla with a ton of shitty graffiti on it its mine. Was mine.

Fuck.

F thing will get better user
Can I get a quick rundown? What was the plan? Jammers?

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-165542.png (480x854, 84K)

There was no concrete plan and I'm not sure if anybody is really committed to this, but it was something like:
>roll into slab city in a convoy and fortify an area
>heavily armed patrols to keep the tweakers out
>KLEs with local good guy and alpha boomer silverbacks
>buy guns
>shoot into the desert
>probably magdump a tweaker when he breaks in and tries to stab the designated trap/bacha bazi dancing boy
>Jow Forumsube radio, GOOOOD MORNING SLAAAB CITY, 24 hours of BT soundtrack, sabaton and gloryhammer probably
>operating in hawaiian shirts and mirror aviators
>meth gangs, satanists, serial killers
>unironically probably end up in a firefight and kill people

Attached: 1540066065286.jpg (1280x960, 380K)

I'm fucking in when do we start

Well the whole idea of stal/k/er is to not get caught in the first place, also I’m sure even if you were caught by a tweaker and had to shoot them they wouldn’t be missed

I told my bros, theyre down to go when they come down,we will choose a day when theres some high traffic and activity, I hear theres mini burning mans and avant garde performance here. were thinking its the best time to survey the area and gather intel without arousing suspicion by simply showing up out of the blue, better safe than sorry, now I have to see if any events are posted.

ok, I found some upcoming event, sounds like a good way to take my old RV and some mad max style dirt bikes to spend atleast a day and check out the area. hopefully Jow Forums is still on board, we will take drone footage and scout any underground areas, prime real estate for a Jow Forumsommando post.

Attached: slab city event.png (543x565, 189K)

I live very close to slab city im down

To do it in Minecraft

Underrated post user

Attached: sagan.gif (270x203, 476K)

What will be a our first target to occupy? The range, internet cafe, the library, or etc?

Attached: Shithole city.jpg (1532x746, 275K)

well guns and internet are important, so Id say both. but im not sure the range means a gun range.

based and subversivepilled, gain the tweekers and boomers trust, then either turn them against themselves or let what come may and rid the place of the degenerates and take over.

Just found out the range is some shitty stage, not much of a target after all.

I figured,

here are some interest vids.even the hippies are armed
youtube.com/watch?v=RiJNOpnEzZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=2V73E0v_pGU
youtube.com/watch?v=f0QGJPjXq5c
youtube.com/watch?v=SOC_v9IQSbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6169wNJv384

You realize as soon as the California government hears news from Slab City of "newcomers with firearms and a lot of equipment", they will immediately assume the worst and call in the feds right?

theres plenty of people with guns out there everyone is armed because nobody else is going to protect you.

Sure there's a lot of armed people there. But most of them are loners with no organization. The Cali gov does not think of them as a "threat".

The area is still under California law enforcement and the county sheriffs department. You can’t murder people or burn down their shit.

they are a collective of people, just like Jow Forums, theres been numerous deaths and murders out there. the latest thing some pedo that was molesting kids at the goonies camp that was arrested, if you skimp through the AMA vids, they say that alot of people end up dead via doing shady shit and getting killed, people ODing and other unsolved deaths. im sure the cops are more concerned with that but rarely investigate it.

from what people are sayingeven the locals, the cops stay away and only come under extreme circumstances, nobody is proposing a hostile takeover and turning it into some mad max scenario.

This sounds based I gotta get a license and a credit card and a semi auto soon

Attached: 1558826758235m.jpg (1024x1024, 179K)

Probably should tone down on the uniforms.
Maybe clothing/acessories that lets each other identify Jow Forums folks, but those clothing are still normal looking at a glance. If the authorities do show up you don't want them to be able to mess it alk up for you guys just by them rounding up all the dudes in the same outfits.

Cool.
I'm going to shoot a crackhead and use his skull as an ashtray.

Can I bring my megumin body pillow?

>we can’t rape and murder everyone.
What's the point then.
We murder all the men and keep the women as breeding slaves to maintain our population.

As long as torture and killing all non Jow Forums citizens will be legal I am in

Just watch the Bad Batch on netflix.

Keep in mind there are needles and broken glass everywhere so you can pretty much kiss crawling and going prone goodbye.

>im-fucking-plying i would EVER want to set foot in california with my guns
this game was rigged from the start.

Attached: fnv_9mm.jpg (2560x1080, 338K)

That's why we need to arm up with cheap shit like Maverick 88's and Savage AXIS rifles or find a richfag user willing to buy like 10 Mavericks and loan them out so some armorer can paint highly aesthetic buttstock numbers on them and sign them out on loan to the poorfag neets.

>carrying weapons over state lines to take over property that belongs to the state of california
>also: straw purchases

honeypot pls go

Attached: krhino.jpg (1072x1500, 186K)