Gun culture

>Walk into local gun store
>greeted by a fat pleb fuck with an infidel shirt and a stupid hipster beard
>Overpriced coffee with guns on the label because muh veteran owned
>FFL Transfer fee - $55 plus $10 background check fee
>Oh sir, but if you pay for our elite club package then you only have to pay $25 per FFL and %10 everything in our store
>No
>dude literally walks away to give some boomer and his kid wearing a supreme shirt a tour.
>Oh I notice you are looking at that cz-75, it's the 1911 of Europe!
>Look at display case with accessories
>"Yes, silencers are legal!"

When did gun culture become elitist country club trash?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-01-at-9.28.36-AM.png (759x455, 729K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lVnWOUR7NQE
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0057623
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off dipshit. We all know gun culture at stores doesn’t include pushing cz75’s. I haven’t seen any stores by me that carry any steel frame CZ pistols. They all shill for glock and sig

>When did gun culture become elitist country club trash?
Since the advent of the autoloader, is my guess.

Bitch, bitch, bitch.

literally never happened

youtube.com/watch?v=lVnWOUR7NQE

Attached: dog.gif (250x204, 1.46M)

Damn you sound bitter. Who hurt you?

I’ve always felt this way as a younger shooter. I always get the stinkface when I approach the gun counter.

The employees seem to be a lot nicer to middle-aged guys though.

its always been like that, gun shops have been full of fat fudds giving you advice you dont need.

thats why i dont shop at my LGS and found a local FFL that does transfers for 15$.

That store is straight trash. It's full of bootlickers, too. They pin their magazines. I hope that place burns to the ground. Fuck DCF guns.

At least your not in Minnesota i.e. fuddnation.
>shit big brand 1911’s and knockoff revolvers
>100 shotguns for every one “tactical” shotgun
>”tactical” shotguns are always loaded with telescopic buttstocks and weird grips for tacticalness
>80-90% of everything for sale is for hunting, and not just any hunting, but sitting in a blind or a tent for 8 hours in front of a feeder kinda hunting
>every man above the age of 30-40 gives you a look as if you don’t belong due to your lack of tree camo
>literally have at least one actual stereotypical fudd that says shit like “rifles are fine, but I have know idea why anyone would need a fully semi automatic. Yep, .243 is all you need.”
Add to the fact that all the shooting ranges are either indoor pistol ranges or trap shooting ranges. It is nothing but perpetual agony.

Attached: A11503BA-17E6-454D-A732-89B36B42FD52.png (305x259, 132K)

Ya DCF is no bueno. The "gunsmith" there beat the $400 front sight on my anschutz to death. They tried to talk me out of it too... that's what I get for not just doing it myself.

>OP does not have an FFL
>none of OP’s friends and family have an FFL and give him free transfers
Lmao have you ever heard of doing things yourself so you can avoid dumbasses?

Gun stores are the backbone of gun rights in America and if you dont support them your guns will be taken away.

U mad, bro?

Oof, this. I always go with my father or a friend and his dad, much better treatment, even though I'm old enough to be a father myself I look young

>t. 55 year old gunstore owner with a c5 corvette

Have sex

Have yeah

fuck off boomer, I buy my guns at fucking RUNNINGS because even a CHAIN can do better prices than you

There would be more foot traffic if it was DFC Guns instead.

I'm a 30 year old boomer and have always been treated well at gun stores i don't what people in these threads are talking about. But then my dad is old as hell to have a son my age so maybe I'm just better at dealing with old people.

stinky dumb boomer scum

The owner of my LGS loves CZs. Stocks 2 or 3 at all times.

Attached: my n'wah.jpg (446x336, 21K)

I wish gun stores made it easier to support them, it's just so much more convenient and cheaper buying online. But i k ow if the gunstores go away, it'll be easier to massively restrict guns if they can't outright ban.

Based small titty poster

Why is blind hunting even considered hunting. Shit is boring af and easy mode. I love hunting a new area, tracking, figuring out thier sleeping spots/trails, and just generally being out, actively hunting.

I go to modern sportsman in burnsville a lot. Pretty bro tier employees and relatively fudd free. Other than that I go and shoot in chengwatana forest.

Okay, Black Rifle Coffee Company isn't bad though, don't shit on them.

>When did gun culture become elitist country club trash

bitch that's in Douglas County, no shit it's elitist you poor dumb fuck.

also a pretty nice range.

>Minnesota

Well there is your first mistake. Run nigger. Run and don't look back.

>Tfw Powder Ranger

Attached: sd9c4t1rvqq21.jpg (1960x1960, 984K)

This is my basic conundrum. I buy most of my guns online delivered through a police supply store that does a $20 FFL transfer because it's convenient, cheaper, and less bull shit. BUT I worry that if sporting goods stores all cuck out and LGS' go the way of the dodo it's going to be as easy as cutting off merchant services to online sellers and banning private sales and we're fucking done.

>AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH AMERICA FUCK YEAH WE PROTECTED YOUR FREEDOM'S IN AFGHANISTAN NOW BUY OUR OVERPRICED SHIT COFFEE
>I love freedom and liberty.....BUT. IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT OUR BOYS IN BLUE THEN YOU AIN'T A REAL AMERICAN! SUPPORT THAT THIN BLUE LINE BROTHER
>I think its pretty cool for CIVILIANS to own guns.....BUT. ONLY REAL MEN WHO SERVED SHOULD TAKE RESPONSIBILITY WITH WEAPONS OF WAR. WE ARE THE SHEEPDOGS OF OUR COMMUNITIES! BUY OUR COFFEE!

Any vetfag's that actually believe's they protected freedoms or liberties by shooting brown people halfway around the world need to git and stay git. Soldiers in every military throughout all of Human history are there to do one thing. Commit acts of violence and end Human life on behalf of the state and the powers that be. The BRCC and every other loud annoying company or person is the personification of the America fuck yeah I sacrificed for your freedom bullshit.

Attached: sci HATE.png (485x473, 228K)

>being out, active
Well that rules out 90% of hunters right there. I'm fine with blind&bait hunting hogs because my state is fucking over run with them and it's just good target practice on a moving target/pest removal as much as anything, but I don't get why the first two weeks of deer season aren't set aside for walk and stalk by more hunters with feeders and heated blinds coming into late season when you still have tags and you're more desperate for venison in the freezer.

Just for that I'm buying two more boxes, salty niglet.

>Stocks 2 or 3 at all times.
>2 or 3
what kind of low volume sales does he have?

>Tfw go out of my way to support my LGS, even if the owner has become more of a Jew these days because he doesn’t mind selling me paperless machine guns and stuff if they come in and I have the cash

Attached: B04A2C82-FCEA-4CCA-A990-1A21E9F2B833.jpg (1024x574, 58K)

Democrats

Wtf is this retarded "no bueno" bullshit? Its not even well written in spanish and you sound like a 50 yo menopausic soccer mom

>he doesn’t mind selling me paperless machine guns
> FFL
In this thread, things that never happened.

Attached: retarded.jpg (406x646, 41K)

Just develop better taste so that there's not going to be anything you want in most retail stores and then bro down at Armslist meetings.

Was a person supposed to read this and believe you or are you after some sweet (you)'s?

If the latter, try Reddit instead. Their karma system is more conducive to that euphoria chasing.

If the former, try Reddit instead anyway.

My mom fell for the memes and bought some coffee and mugs/shirts from them directly a while ago.
It took like six months just for them to ship the stuff to her and while they couldn’t have been nicer and more apologetic about it my mom straight up told them “Look I don’t care if you guys are a bunch of badass vets this is a lousy way to run a business. And if you didn’t have a patriotic angle to buy yourselves extra slack with customers most would probably have just cancelled their orders and moved on.”
My mom’s a total boomer but she does have her moments of awesome from time to time.

This is the worst attempt at infiltration/subversion I’ve ever seen.

>This angry that DCF is flexing on you
They are based guys in there

>Walk into LGS
>pair of bloodhounds run up to me to say hi
>walk over to counter
>owner tells me about the pair of sequential fbi issued transferable Thompson guns that he just got in
>decline to finger fuck them
>decide to put hands on one of the SR25s he has on the rack
>he hands me an MR762 to compare and we talk pro/con of each for a while
>Walk over and eyeball the luger section and ask to see the luger carbine
>feel the perfect balance and general quality of the thing
>buy a couple boxes of 308 subsonic and some 25acp
>shig and dig my way out of the store
Imagine not having a based shop

So its 2010 in the store, and you feel nostalgic.

You should have posted a link to those vets that created the youtube video telling everyone that AR15s are weapons of war. Too dangerous and powerful to be used by the public. Only those trained in the black ops of army basic training can handle the destruction created by a .223 caliber rifle.

99% of shitposts like these are just faggots being gay or stupid, but this.....Are you actually a three letter agency trying and failing this hard just to fit in? Holy fuck this is an embarrassment if true. Go lurk on reddit or some shit if your gonna post something that terrible and obvious. Double fuck you for trying to incriminate normalfags who are just expressing their 2nd amendment too.

Attached: atf_atfing.jpg (467x488, 174K)

No, this was the other day

>(((vets)))

>there to do one thing. Commit acts of violence and end Human life on behalf of the state and the powers that be
You could have just said jews.
Why is Jow Forums so afraid of naming the jew?
If you can't name the jew, you aren't as up to speed on who controls the world as you think you are

Attached: (((German))) Revolution.jpg (1524x1262, 513K)

So the "gun culture" needs more czoybois?

What the fuck os up with that retarded coffee? I always see like 10 stupid bitches with tattoos everywhere or fat idiots in grunt style shirts coming in to only buy that coffee

Do you have an FFL? I've been considering getting one. Doesn't look too terribly painful.

Yeah this, cause young guys don't spend as much money typically, and boomers are easy to sell some fucking expensive shit too, they eat it up

Attached: 1554491039936.png (197x415, 75K)

You mean not before when a gun was worth a fortune?

Hahaha and his thin blue line shirt 2 sizes too tight

Why are fudds alas America America fuck yeah America

Need to own a shitty Chevy, need to wear America made XXL shirts

America has the worst guns ever made, hi point

You fetishsize, Glock, sig, HK, and fn.

But in all other aspects in life you need the worst quality shit in the world?

>preferring small titties

Attached: son-i-am-disappoint.gif (480x600, 85K)

A man's preference in breast size is often linked to his socioeconomic status. There is an inverse relation between a person's wealth and the breast size they prefer.

>Not liking both
Tbh, though, I prefer different ones on different body types.

Wow...got any other bullshit you want to pull out of your ass?

Does anyone else get anxiety in a gun store if they are just browsing? I feel like the guys working the counter are annoyed with me if I’m just looking. I never ask to hold anything that isn’t already out on the sales floor. I usually buy a mag or two every time I go into one to avoid feeling like a total sperg. The only time I feel at ease is on the days I’m buying a gun, and once the transfer is over I gtfo of there quick. It’s not the guns, it’s the social interaction. It’s not even the shop workers fault. They are typically really nice. They know my name and remember I’ve bought 5 guns from them. It’s all me. Am I autistic?

>hes an assman
Cringe

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0057623

This man gets it

Yep

I honestly prefer buying from a vending machine or online, too bad guns are regulated

They should just put a debit card style microchip in the firearm saftey certificate card and let me hit A8 for sig and put 2200 one dollar bills in

You’re not wrong, you’re just an asshole.

No he isn't. He's 100% on point. Brcc drinkers are fudds

And poser ~lifestyle losers

I forgot to mention the entire parking lot was full of lifted luxury crew cab pickup trucks that probably haven't seen a day of work.

Where do these boomers get money to life brand new $65k trucks? To drop $2000 on an ar-15 they never fire.

Credit card debt

Where are you shopping? Modern Sportsman in Burnsville, Stock and Barrel in Eagan or Chanhassen, Bill's in Robbinsdale or Arnzen Arms in Eden Prairie are nothing like you described.

tired of boomers talking to the employees for hours at a time. shut the fuck up and quit holding up the employees

>Gun stores are the backbone of gun rights
Except they're not. Support for the second amendment on social media and online gun stores are the backbone of gun rights.

My parents bought some because of the buzz surrounding them, but they stopped. A small bag of the stuff is like $20, so you can get 4x as much Folgers for the same price despite it not being any better.

and where will you ship your guns?

>go to lgs for first time
>ask to see handgun
>guy at counter racks slide and then dryfires at while pointing it at his own chest

uhhhhh.......

>Visit lgs for potential FFL location
>$15 flat FFL and background check
>$20 CCW permit classes
>Clerk is the owner and throws some mad banter
>Flat screen TV showing Sicario and other gun and military related movies

Attached: hey, that's okay.gif (280x205, 940K)

Most recent visit
>go into LGS/range
>letting companion who is new shooter fill out some papers
>good chat with young white lad and older Asian bro behind the counter of the store section, finger fucking some gats
>other person gets ready to get onto range
>RSO is older Puerto Rican that takes an interest in my handgun and I let him fire some shots with it
>Buddy is shooting high so RSO and myself help him get good posture and aim correctly
>He gives us his business card and tells us that we could get a discount for being acquainted with employee
I don't know how so many people here and elsewhere post wacky autism fests when my experiences have been chill and serene

bills trys to shill their springfield guns too hard. only good thing is the pistol range.

I read that as DFC guns.
What are some delicious flat chest anime girls based off guns?

Necro bump

I know for a fact that that did not happen at pic related, faggot

Southern mn fag here not sure what your talking about

Ive noticed this discrimination too and its kind if sad desu most gun store employees dont give a fuck unless youre an old white dude

>be me last month
>went to big name online retailers storefront with friend and his wife
>friend is a young buck that might have served but me makes it a point to never talk about what he did or meme about it, which is fine
>his wife is big tiddy asian who doesnt speak much english but he speaks her language, was trying to hunt for her a handgun
>half a dozen customers
>2 gun counter guys
>there for an hour and not a word was said to either of them
>had a guy sneak up behind me and strike up conversation
>realize he is also gun counter associate, asks if i want to see something
>tell him my friend has been waiting
>takes one look and kind of blankly stares
>ah mmk
>literally disappears soon after
> all the people being served were either gray, greying, or old and overweight
>friend eventually got service by some fat fuck who treated him like a chore
>ended up leaving empty handed even after his wife wanted a p30sk
>"i can get it online anyway"

Attached: 1489773199-breaking-bad-pizza.png (480x302, 288K)

complain all you want, at least your LGS doesn't encourage using EBT cards

Attached: 1559024525253.jpg (750x524, 257K)

>big tiddy asian gf

I can only imagine having this guy as a friend at Christmas, what do you buy a man that has everything?

Attached: e19.gif (712x706, 1.75M)

>$20 CCW permit classes
jesus christ I want this, everywhere around me wants $300 for it

Nice shoop
>implying that wouldn't be based as fuck and directly in line with PSAs mission

100% this. People who but BRCC are brainwashed vets who want to continue to feel relevant or posers who have made the world "tactical" a part of their life style.

>Be me
>Go online
>Find a bunch of deals on gats
>Order one to my local pawn shop FFL
>Calls me and says it's in.
>Do transaction for $20
>Watch the freak shows walk around and pawn their stuff
>Go home and assemble my Brownells M16A1 lower receiver while watching Platoon.

Attached: topkek.jpg (1277x645, 122K)

This. Kill all subhuman pedophile kike trash.

Attached: 1531540738314.png (533x622, 26K)

>I am 12 and what is this

Another one here saying DCF is trash. Havent been there in years and refuse to ever go again. Colorado sucks for gun rights and is full of gun stores like them.

>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0057623
Actually there might be something to it, although I have not read that fuckhuge article yet. Saved for another day. And I think it is much simpler. A guy who is rich, is highly likely to live a high society life and needs a trophy wife. What does a trophy wife look like? Like a fashion model - thin, scraped, bones you can get cut on. Looks great and refined for when the photographing vultures from the newsmedia move in. She is not a result of what men wants, but what gay fashion designers want.

Meanwhile, however, your rich guy is banging the big titty housemaid and the big titty hookers and the big titty temps.