How do you kill or capture a sandworm?

How do you kill or capture a sandworm?

Attached: 64D2D4F0-94E6-4EF2-9220-70F67BA56227.jpg (790x680, 86K)

put your dick in it

R A P E

The Freman would capture baby sand worms and surround them with water to trap them. Small worms aren’t bigger than large animals on earth so presumably ropes and the lime would be used. I’m not sure what could capture an adult sand worm, which can get up to a kilometer long, seems impossible. Maybe you could herd it with large amounts of water.

tremors/dune crossover space opera epic when?

Attached: tremorsburt.jpg (644x349, 47K)

you could drive it up onto some rocks and beach it like a whale

Not even Burt would have the weaponry needed to put down a shai hulud tbqh

Attached: eaten.jpg (755x620, 217K)

It's like with tornadoes you just shoot it

you dont. they become our allies. didn't you read the book or see the movie?

Shai'hulud

> our allies
> a fucking harkonnen

Attached: image.jpg (220x177, 43K)

Ride the worm till it dies of exhaustion, if you want it alive you can create an artificial canal, draw the worm into the area enclosed by the canal and then flood it, the worm will prefer to be trapped rather than risk coming in contact with open water.

Was Leto II right Jow Forumsommandos?

Attached: leto_atreides_ii__god_emperor_of_dune_by_gorrem-d7bfwcm.jpg (550x1001, 341K)

You bait it into falling off of a cliff.
It is very effective.

> literal virgin
> married his sister
Yeah, that’s Jow Forums all right.

Why don't we just PUSH it somewhere else?

Read how to do it

If you don't care about there being worm bits everywhere, you use atomics (i.e. nukes). If you want to have a dead body left to examine or whatever,
>high-voltage electrical shock applied separately to each ring segment
t. the first book
to capture you just ride around on them like the Fremen do, you can't do much with an adult worm if you managed to keep it around so who cares, just use a thumper to get another one next time you need it.

Literally saved humanity from prescient machine genocide. Knew he was sacrificing his humanity to do so. Knew he would be hated and called THE Tyrant. Knew his own daughter would kill him. Still did it.

Leto II = honorabu

> Knew his own daughter would kill him.
More like his great-great-x-grand niece. Get on my level dunelet.