Glocks are a poorfag gun

>Glocks are a poorfag gun
Prove me wrong.

Attached: Glock-19-9mm_main-1.jpg (275x275, 18K)

you mean darkie guns

I live in the ghetto.

You see a lot more SD9VE’s, Ruger P-series than glocks.

Barely any hi-points surprisingly.

Calling them a poorfag gun gives them far too much credit. A glock is a gun. It's just... gun.

Not really a poor fag gun considering nigs usually buy caniks, star bum, and hi points. But there are better options as far as sights accuracy etc.

Poor fat guns are guns you can buy for 300 bucks
Ruger p95 and s&w 5906

A Glock can kill you dead as fuck with almost no malfunctions ever.
I don’t give a shit if your bougie ass calls it poorfag.

>black people projection

its the most basic firearm that comes to mind when i hear the word gun

They are expensive relative to most duty guns.

Law enforcement has money to burn and they still choose glock.

>$550 msrp
you can go a lot cheaper

No

summer is here and it shows.

What the fuck is this, the early 2000s

>calls glocks a poorfag gun
I have a hi-point
get on my level

>glock are a poorfag gun
>most glocks cost around $500-600 USD sometimes more.

yeah I dont think so.

Marketing is a helluva thing, huh?

The first thing out of Glockfags mouths is usually some bullshit about affordability. Everyone I know that owns a Glock tried to get me to buy one. I am by no means a richfag, but I know how to work hard and save my sheckles.
When it was finally time to spend for a gun all the Glockfags kept throwing out nomenclature at me. Gen this number followed by this other number!!! It was disgusting. I've never held a Glock I've liked. I'm glad I bought a Sig P229, because the month after that I bought a P227. Now all the Glockfags keep trying to shoot my Sigs and I never ask to shoot their Glocks.

If it's a handgun, and it's not Glock - it's shit. Don't buy garbage non-Glock handguns, save up your checks, and get a 50 BMG.

Attached: Bpnh4zR.jpg (1600x2094, 478K)

I killed a man with a Glock 17

that's low to mid-tier price for a pistol

Nobody gives a fuck about your bitch-basic sigs. Kys

Glocks are solidly mid-range

A boom handle can kill you dead af with no malfunctions.

Imagine paying anywhere close to MSRP for a Glock. Unless it's one of the long target pistols it makes no sense.

Found the jealous poorfag, Glock must be your brand.

sigs are poo in loo shit dogshit trash now retard

>buying sig in the current year

that's not been the case for long. Glock spent near decades as the cheapest available

False. A broom handle fails to overcome any significant disparities in size, strength, or hand to hand fighting skill, and is prone to breaking.
Most of Jow Forums would not be able to kill me with a broom handle.

Who said it was the current year? I don't recall saying that.

670€ for a G17 gen5 says the opposite

Yet the army didn't choose them because they were more expensive.

Glocks are the THE generic gun. I don't like the human engineering (grip angle/shape, sights). I shoot SIGs and M&Ps better why spend money on something I have less effectiveness with? Since we are not all alike why are you so agitated about making me shoot YOUR favorite. I'll spend my money where I want it and you can spend yours on your best/favorite. Now given a choice between no guns and anything that can shoot a bullet, as long as it's not a literal hazard to shoot I'll shoot it.

Nuff said OP is a troll BTW Since Glocks actually sell for a little more than some guns and have a rep for reliable bang! I'm think OP is a nogunz or a Troll

best posts

sigs are cheap as fuck and made in india HAHAHAHA

Only the Glock 19 is worthy of praise

I'd include the 17 too. I don't like Glocks personally and I don't own any but the original Glock 17 and the follow on models were a watershed moment in handgun design.

>poorfag gun
>runs up to about 500ish burger dollars
yeah nah

Flop and shit sewer are cruising on past successes like colt used to do

they didn't choose them because glock didn't play the game with congress as well as sig

Counterpoint: Most of Jow Forums would fail to kill you with a firearm as well, because they don't have any.

does this retarded nigger even know what poorfag means? no poorfag is going to pay even police trade in glock prices, they are going to get some milsurp pistol or a Taurus.

Which other popular handguns are more expensive while being more modern and functional?

Damn I kinda liked the sd9ve :^(

>bought a sig
lmao I bet you cant even shoot steel case reliably

>shoots steel case
You might be right. You guys on this board are always right about everything you say. I have no idea what guns are, or how to shoot, or that different bullets do different things in different guns based on things like barrel length. Oh, you got me, my ego is SOO wounded, how will I ever recover?
You go right ahead and shoot your steel case ammo and have fun when you do. There are some of us that don't have to go that route because people can actually get good with money and making budgets to buy things they like, want and need, and that's part of what makes individual diversity so grand. Buy what you like and everyone else will buy what they like. Being a poorfag I can see your limitations and why you'd think you'd zing me for not shooting steel case ammo. Thank you for the chuckle, I need a laugh.

>I'm think OP is a nogunz
I'm not a nogunz. I am a troll, though.

>Eurofag
>Thinking you're relevant to anything we're talking about
Hi Points are probably like 400 bucks for you.

Poorfags get a hold of them because there's so many for sale used, and because they're so common that they're commonly stolen by idiots who leave them in the car or don't have a safe at home.

There are cheaper, better options. The glock is overpriced because you pay the cost that LE agencies don't. They pay $280 a piece for glocks, you pay $600, the actual reasonable price they should charge is around $400. But the more LE contracts they win by being cheap for them, the more idiots will buy them because they're so prolific, because all the LEs use them. It's a vicious circle.

I'd definitely buy more Glocks if $400 was their standard price. As it is, for the price you pay, you can get better guns for not much more.
The sheer aftermarket support of Glocks does make them somewhat appealing even at that price, though.

>41594857

probably not wrong, i still think they're over priced though

holding a glock i don't think it should be worth $650 at civilian pricing

a $650 device can record video at 4K, take dslr level stills, and send fucking signals to space and back in under a second

a glock is a plastic boom stick

>buying a Glock for $650
>Not buying them on sale/le trade ins/ used for $400.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>tfw FNS is $400, comes with STEEL mags, mag stripping lips, steel night sights, front serrations, actual ambidextrous controls, and an actual rail
>comparable glock is $600, comes with nothing helpful for drills except finally ambi slide stop, you can upgrade the sights but you'll never get rid of those shitty plastic mags and poor mag dimensions, and the proprietary rail that you shouldn't mount shit on anyway because malfunctions

There are cheaper guns, and there are better guns, but I think glocks are probably the best value for what you pay.

And? I own one too. It's not s shit piece so wtf do you care?

Glock mags are steel retard. Now go put your fns in the sun and melt it into a puddle.

I buy for $500 new all day long, why pay 400 for le trade in

If I needed to choose a firearm to save my life that just finished firing 2,000 rds. straight, there is no doubt in the world that it would be a Glock - preferably a G19 that's been torturously tested again and again.

lol, sure thing buddy. No matter how much you shoot, 400 rounds a year or 25000, you could have shot more if you used steel case. If you were so good with money, you would agree with that, and buy a firearm that can use any ammo so that you can always take advantage of the best deals. Fuck off, faggot, no one is impressed by your impotent internet boasting.

I've never shot a steel cased bullet in my life, but you sound like a real tightass.

M&P 2.0 is better IMO

If they fix the shitty grip texture, get rid of the hinge trigger, and drop the picatinny rail I'd buy one instead of a glock.

Who in the hell shoots steel case? Are you joking?

lmao, you can literally see the steel mag inside the polymer overmold, if you ever actually held a glock mag in your life. It only has a polymer casing, but I guess you are like a baby, if something is mostly concealed you think it ceased to exist.

Glocks barely budge from MSRP. What the fuck are you talking about?

Now if you said Hi-Point or even Taurus, then yes.

In Reno?

Probably not. And I believe him.

Exactly. This guy gets it.

The fact that steel case continues to be produced in large quantities should clue you in that, indeed, plenty of people shoot steel case. While the savings are less than rifle ammo, where the savings will be $700-1000 per 10,000 rounds, you still save $700-800 per 25,000 of 9mm by using steel case. These savings are enough to pay for all sorts of nice aftermarket barrels, triggers, tritium sights, etc. You can save enough money to really pimp out your gun, or even buy a nice optic or even suppressor, by using steel case IF you shoot high volume. If you are just another faggot who buys a $1,200 gun as a weird status symbol of sorts, then only puts a few hundred rounds at most through it per year, then your gun amounts to nothing anyways, because you can't shoot for shit using steel or brass.

I don’t doubt him either. Just making a joke at the dead guys expense. But now I feel I must add to the thread in a positive way. I like the M&P 2.0 better than G19. I have put maybe 3000 of the cheapest rounds I could buy thru the G19 without any failure. About 600 thru the M&P with no issue either. But I just like it more. I kinda hate used guns too.

My old man was the same way - and hard headed too. I tried taking him out of the M&P but zero luck. I finally drug him to a national forest and set up decent targets. I guided him through a shoot and move with my Glock and his M&P. He now carries the Glock .40 caliber pistol. But you know the universal rule - carry what suits you best.

I am glad I have both and have shot them back to back to compare. The only .40 I have owned was an XD and I had a few cycling problems that I think where magazine issues but I sold that brick anyway.

It's average in price compared to other polymer guns, which are generally cheap.

I shoot steel case because I shoot more than most of the people here retard. Stop buying shit guns and youll get better because you can shoot ridiculous amounts of cheaper ammunition

If it’s good enough for
>SFOD
>DEVGRU
>MARSOC
>USASF
>SAS
>SASR
>GIGN
>GSG-9
>SAT
>HRT
>RSOF
it’s good enough for me.

HK

>water

>HK
>modern

They make some nice guns but they're pretty dated.

They suck.
And hate us.

You forgot
>Delta

That’s what SFOD is, silly.

HK didn't stop making guns with the USP

Kek

It wasn't written as SFOD-D so I didn't consider it. The second D is the one that stands for "Delta."

Nah this is true. Fired 3000 rounds though my glock 19 without cleaning it with 0 malfunctions. My Yugo AK malfunctioned in the first 300. YMMV

SiGs are fine. But glocks are better, for less.