HOW DO YOU STORE AMMO

HOW DO YOU STORE AMMO

POST PIC OF YOUR STORAGE AMMO

Attached: 1557883491193.jpg (600x450, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

menards.com/main/home-decor/furniture/safes/gun-safes/stack-on-reg-firepower-ammo-cabinet/asc-1416/p-1444444058958.htm
smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B006P5JTAG/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spic 80 percent glock, this is all my ammo I plan to loot stores and steal safes from houses for bonus points when the SHihitTuFuck

Attached: 5bcbeafe9b954.image.jpg (704x528, 55K)

This is a blue board.

There are these metal cans that are designed to store ammo. I forget what they are called though.

Bullet bins?

is it reasonable to store the 22lr bucket o bullets as is, or should i separate into smaller containers? im a bit concerned for the rounds on the bottom of hte bucket, but i dont move the bucket around too often.

Attached: sign my petition.jpg (1024x768, 104K)

ROOSKA STRONK

Personally I store all of my ammo in a spare cum sock

How much vodka is this guy on?

handful of barrels

Could you imagine if that unit teamed up with the intimidatingly dressed r9k’r?
They would be un-fuckin-stoppable

Cartridge containers?

Attached: Ammo 1.jpg (3024x4032, 3.57M)

Attached: Ammo 3.jpg (3024x4032, 3.48M)

Shell shacks?

Projectile pouch?

nice organization

Jesus fucking glownigger

Bang boxes?

...wasting safe space

I use plastic bags.

Lead lounges?

I'm gonna use that from now on

Attached: 6F24A696-9E8D-4CCF-B9BF-79E21A37197E.jpg (440x406, 59K)

Probably lives in a shithole that requires ammo to be stored in a safe separately from the guns.

load locker?

>shitty stack on cabinet
>safe space
pick 1

slug jug?

Why does Russian housing/decor always look like it's stuck in the 50s?

That seems to be an actual low end safe, not a cabinet if im not mistaken. Either way, why not stack the ammo on the floor and put guns in there, unless youve got considerably more safe space than necessary.

>That seems to be an actual low end safe, not a cabinet if im not mistaken
menards.com/main/home-decor/furniture/safes/gun-safes/stack-on-reg-firepower-ammo-cabinet/asc-1416/p-1444444058958.htm

Look at second and third images
Compare to door in image
Then feel bad about this post

You got me user. I dont know the inside of an ammo cabinet when i see one.

Attached: 20180711_230318.jpg (2230x3065, 3.6M)

As long as your store it in a cool dry place don't worry about it. Plus it's .22, if you are still worried about it for the long term just take it plinking one range day and problem solved.

ammo ampules?

cartridge capacitors

Projectile pantries?

Munitions magazines.

Nice try atf

Inside ammo cans with dessicant inside one of these:
smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B006P5JTAG/

>those reviews

It stores my ammo fine. It's not a safe, just a cheap lockable cabinet to keep my ammo out of reach of kids.

shooter storage?

Ammo arcade?

i live in a no guns country, so i store a handful of .357 in my anus.
>why?
because when caught with a firearm, you are charged separately for the ammo. and its per round. you should all try it too

Is that 45-70?

Primer protecters?

i store all of my ammo exclusively in garbage bags with 100 rounds in smaller sandwich bags inside the garbage bags. if you don't do this your literally retarta

Full Metal Jacket Jars??

Ammunition anchorage?

caliber crates?

do you hand felt those numbers?

projectile purse?

bullet bags

cartridge creche?

Why are Russians so Russian? Do any of them even live in houses?

>he keeps ammo in a safe

Like what’s the purpose? Like in a robbery is any valuable amount of ammo ever stolen?

a case of 5.56 will be worth at least $200, and you won't loose much of that value fencing it, but it will weight 28lbs. a housebreaker could steal thousands of dollars worth of ammo from the caches sometimes posted here, but it would be a lot of work moving it.

Yeah I have mine all locked in a closet. If they are going to break into my house and carry it all out they can have it.

If they can carry it out without anyone noticing, they can have my ammo.

That said, is that an air tight safe? Do realize that ammo in air tight safes sometimes explodes when heated sufficiently in a house fire. Whereas ammo in a stupid office closet will just cook off one by one without blowing up together.

I personally think cooking off slowly is vastly preferable to blowing the fuck up, but YMMV.

Attached: ammocloset2018.jpg (1920x1280, 957K)

Bullet buckets

Green bjuleet steel bucket with pointy corners and black stinky rubber lined lid which have handy handle on top™

epic thanks

ammunition partition?

Rattley bangey hidey thingey?

>MUH SAFE SPACE
fuck off SJW

Bang battery?

>If they can carry it out without anyone noticing, they can have my ammo.
I've had to move my stash once and it was a few crates smaller at the time. It was just to the next room 15 feet over. It was exhausting.
It'd be a lot more effort to actually move it outside to a vehicle unless you had a few guys.

Attached: P1070489.jpg (2560x1920, 2.37M)

clip carriers?

So...safes or cabinets?

I see Mas mags, post frog gun

It’s a 308 conversion. Loves steel case, but brass tends to lock up in the chamber.
Still, best 465 cash I’ve ever spent.

Attached: 1E26D63E-B2A9-4C04-BA1B-058EE2DC821C.jpg (1136x852, 452K)

>reposting, forgot mobile only posts trash tier pics
fuck phones, seriously

Attached: P1060610.jpg (2560x1920, 2.89M)

Probably because it is

rimfire receptacles?