Hey Jow Forums, my girlfriend wants to get her 14 year old niece something to protect herself...

Hey Jow Forums, my girlfriend wants to get her 14 year old niece something to protect herself. Like a knife or some mace. I only know guns so what do you guys reccomend?

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/
gunbroker.com/item/813475006
asp-https://www.asp-usa.com/collections/personal-safety/products/street-large-defender-electroless
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A derringer

guns.

A gun

I want to say guns but a can of pepper spray would be best

Keeping her minor ass away from places she may need a knife or mace, that being said, a plain pocket knife would be a fine deterrent.

>knife
Sure, if you want methed up Hector or Tyrone to cut her face off in rage after taking it away from her.

Attached: 1554261155902.png (617x746, 741K)

>14 year old niece

teenage girl with a knife - let's guess the race...

lube

Mace, running shoes, and a healthy dose of racism. Can't get diversified if you have no shame about crossing the street when you see a couple niggers headed your way

Mace or pepper spray, anything else is asking for trouble. I guarantee most courts will not look favorably on self defense with a knife.

Attached: nata.jpg (1008x605, 32K)

Didn't think about how it would look in court. And knives really aren't that good for self defense. Especially if they're methed up.
I think some kind of pepper spray would be best

Maybe if you live in a shithole lmao

>Giving a rats fuck about the courts
>Thinks the courts will prosecute a teenage girl after stabbing a fucking rapist

That said, she's more likely to cut herself.
Has the right idea. She shouldn't be in the niggerhood but she needs to be able to GTFO quickly if it comes for her.

No one will put in jail a 14 yo girl for killing a nigger

A knife would be a backup to the pepper spray. If you spray someone and they're still coming after you, using it is clearly justified. Just make sure to look up local laws, in some places CC'ing a knife is illegal.

>giving a rats ass about court
>what do you mean you won't hire me?!
You know there's that whole thing about the rest of your life in front of you. Even if she would be in court for self defense against a rapist all it takes is a savvy lawyer and you look like a monster to a jury (here's pictures of her playing with the knife on social media, she said on facebook he was a creep and deserved to die!) the fact of the matter is a knife looks very different than a knife or a (legal) concealed gun to a jury and a lawyer will take every inch you give him to hang you with.

I would also add one of those small boating horns to keep in her purse. The last thing your mugger wants is everyone in the nearest mile looking your way as you're sprinting down the street

You can't say that, even if you're 100% in the right all it takes is you having incompetent legal defence pitted against a savvy lawyer (he was minding his own business and she attacked him because she's a racist! He just asked her for directions and she stabbed him! She had to dig the knife out of ger purse and make it ready demonstrating premeditation!)

Hey, I'm not saying pepper spray and such isn't the better option for a teen girl, but giving a rats fuck about what the court might think is cucked bullshit. That's like saying it's ok if she gets raped to death as long as she didn't risk prison time. If the knife was the more effective defense method, then stab the mooley. Since in this case it's probably not (teenage girl), it's a moot point but fuck worrying about a court room when your life and asshole is on the line.

I agree that it's better to be convicted than in the grave, but totally disregarding consequences leads to the worst consequences for even the best of us.

>shit ass parents bringing up a kid that needs a knife to be safe
>enforcing that by buying her said knife

what you should do is buy your brother/sister a punch in the mouth for being a retard and raising kids in the ghetto

A young girl is a prime target for rapists or sex traffickers. I don't think it has anything to do with living in ghetto

Parental supervisor.
Sorry, no weapons for the kiddies imho.

>pepper spray would be best
Pepper spray is *the best* she can get. But since those things doesn't incapacitate Jamal, is utter shit. That girl should just stay in home.

>telling a teenage girl to just stay home
She's gonna want to go out and do shit with friends. Most teenagers will just say fuckit and do whatever they wanna do

Chambered in .45-70

OP, I’m recommending Aerko Freeze +P OC CS Spray. Getting it into an attacker’s ear canal or nose will incapacitate them for a long time.

Attached: DC8158AE-D7F7-41BD-9787-448CDBF18094.png (1800x1800, 1.26M)

it definitely is a good indication of what level of risk there actually is

Doublestack 10mm auto

Attached: 1496302674628.png (1293x914, 337K)

Cuban?

Everywhete is now such a place dude.

This.

Attached: IS8B2On.jpg (2048x2048, 322K)

>Putting +p on OC
The absolute state of Florida boomer shit

Gee, I wonder why people dont want to have kids anymore

Attached: 1jhJkCo.png (999x621, 34K)

witnessed

Attached: 1525447384745.jpg (870x790, 277K)

Read enlightenment now by Stephen Pinker. You could not be more wrong, and sheltering children from imaginary rapes does more damage to them in aggregate by far than the actual child rapes.

We don't live in islamabad, UK, and neither does OP's gf's "niece," or they could buy neither mace nor a knoife.

Wait, can they buy/carry mace? I'm not even sure.

How is getting a 14 year old girl a can of pepper spray to protect herself sheltering her?
Guess you don't need that 9mm in ur pocket since its sheltering you from imaginary muggings

An involved parent.

Unironically this. Powerful enough to weed out subhumans but very trainable and easy.

>Wants to soapbox race
>Literally being racist

Attached: 1554187378836.jpg (475x351, 30K)

Mace+CS or the 4 function spray that has dye in it.

A knife isnt a good idea since she can take to school in her purse by accident.

No, 50 BMG derringer

1911 Long slide Match Grade, Personally Id recommend a Springfield RO Elite 1911 Target or Operator model

>Teach her situational awareness.

After that get her in some bullshit self defence class.

Any good MMA gym worth there salt will have female students / teachers. Or be good at teaching anyone.

>Get her a tactical flashlight. Teach her to smash it into someone's head, and to blind people. If you want a extra cool gimic that won't do shit. Get one with a "stun gun" on it. It is 85db that electric snap, that only kinda hurts.

Attached: 95a9a6c0-3e70-4d49-962a-05db2df3c55b.jpg (1200x625, 108K)

basically this: give her "the talk":
takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/

>teach a girl the world is out to get her because crime happens in bad places even though you live in a nice place
Uh, yeah, that's unhealthy.

Get her one of these
gunbroker.com/item/813475006
It's not legally A firearm due to it being an antique, so she is able to carry it

No one ever said they were teaching her the world is out to get her. It's just like me and you cc'ing a pistol

As a 14 year old white girl, the world literally is out to get her. Shit just happened in my state in a nice suburb, some animals in a van pulled up and snatched her in broad daylight hollywood style, right in from of her mom. It all got caught by the neighbor's doorbell camera, shit is absolutely crazy. As a parent you've got to remember, it only takes any one moment out of the first 20 years of your kid's life and they're gone forever. Your job is to teach them well enough that they're capable of teaching their kids the same

>Uh, yeah, that's unhealthy.
No it's not, and people like you are the reason idiot girls wander off to the third world to "find themselves" and get their heads sawn off.

A 11in stiletto brand switchblade

Could you imagine hearing your child beg for your help as some animal is videotaping her head getting cut off with a fucking box cutter

Young girls are not at the age to be taking precautions against violence, you're fooling yourself if you think anything but running the hell away is the right answer. Mace will unironically turn a rape into a murder, and nothing short of a chaperone with a gun will stop a literal barbarian rape gang.

Don't teach your daughter the world is out to get her, that's literally how you get third wave feminism teaching us about fart rape.
>people in dangerous places

No.

When did he mention islam being peaceful?

also get her a kubotan for her keychain w/ instructions on how to use it

Attached: FSD_93.jpg (800x530, 85K)

>young girls are not at the age to be taking precautions against violence, you're fooling yourself if you think anything but running the hell away is the right answer.
I don't disagree.

> that's literally how you get third wave feminism teaching us about fart rape.
No teaching girls that men are pigs is how you get third wave feminism. It should be made clear though that the world is an inherently dangerous and antagonistic place.

You say that like the two are entirely incompatible ideas. If you want your daughter to be safe, you need to teach her that behind any smooth talking face there could be some motherfucker who wants to turn her nipples into a belt buckle. That's why she needs to be good at fleeing, as women traditionally have been. Once she's older she can have a gun of her own, but before that she needs to be able to recognize danger and knoe how to react accordingly

When he implied that crime only happens in "bad places".

Double Barrel Desert Eagle

>the world is dangerous
No, they live in society. Only the roving star trek rape gangs of men are dangerous to them. No other physical threats exist, just cars and men.

Because humans, not women, think one dimensionally, men are the problem. Maybe teach them "bad things can happen in this increasingly wonderful world"

>Read enlightenment now

You don't have to arm your daughter unless you live in a dangerous place. If you live in a dangerous place, move.

Crime happens everywhere. It's a statistical anomoly most places. Convinving your daughter smalltown USA is out to get her WILL fuck her up, and we're seeing the fruits of that labor RIGHT NOW in colleges across America

>teaching girls that men are pigs is how you get third wave feminism
Wrong, that's second wave. Now men are toxic predators.

dubs of truth, OP.

Get her a small can of mace and also a neck knife. EZ.

Knife won't work unless she can knife fight
Buy asp
asp-https://www.asp-usa.com/collections/personal-safety/products/street-large-defender-electroless

Nobody can knife fight because fighting with a knife is a very bad idea. A knife is for attacking someone that doesn't know you have a knife. Get grabbed? Stab, and keep stabbing until things are all over. Don't fight, just stay inside and keep putting the knife inside the other person.

>Attacking someone
>Self defense item
You can take the nigger out of the ghetto