AR thread /arg/

/arg/
AR thread
Cancer Quarantine
Special Olympics Show and Tell
Bully Hotline

NiGhTfOrCe ATtACkeR edtion

Old

Attached: DSCN2230.jpg (3084x2062, 2.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

kakindustry.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/784/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ITT Gucci fags so mad they don't even know what's superior about their rifle

I just farted and it stinks.

Tbh I wish I could afford a ***htforce

>I just farted and it stinks.

Attached: feelsuhoh[1].png (70x56, 3K)

I have 5R rifling

rate my .300 memeout build
>PSA ATF meme lower I got on sale
>aero upper
>CMMG 12.5" front sight upper
>midwest industries midlength quad rail
>Brownells NiB BCG
>BCM gunfighter trigger
>fagpul pistol grip
>Black Aces Po Boy .30 suppressor
>SBA3 brace

Attached: muh 300 memeout.png (764x259, 29K)

Shit.

>5R rifling

Couldn't they just change out their barrel mandrel for no extra cost if it was superior?

Yes bullyhotline, I would like to report a bully. I posted my gun on reddit for updoots but the anons in /arg/ are bullying me.

Attached: Nig og.jpg (1053x1982, 602K)

It's long. Really long. Also the rear sight looks ugly once you have it on. Go with full carry handle or backup and some other optics.

Looks nice

>PSA ATF meme lower I got on sale
Stopped reading there. Automatic 10/10 from me solely based upon the fact that /arg/ is retarded and constantly downvotes any mention of price per value

300 Blackout with FSB is a great idea, user.

>rate my .300 memeout build
>>PSA
Dump it in a homeless camp

12.5" is a shit length for 300blk

nightforce is dog shit schmidt and bender is good

Oh look, Shark posted his green beaner rifle again.

i went with a 9" barrel. i actually wish i had gone shorter now. one of the good things baout 300 black out is the short barrel length necessary for full powder burn. i think the magic number is 9 or 9.5" but im ok with some unburnt powder if the overall package is smaller. i agree with the other user,, 12.5" is too long, ut that might be what you have to get for a fsb.

ZCO is the top dog now, get with the times grandpa, S&B is obsolete like TT.

>/arg/ is retarded and constantly downvotes

Attached: f63.jpg (600x579, 39K)

Oh look, nogunz user didn't post ar again

I'd have gone shorter but I really wanted to do something different
yeah I kinda thought that. I think I'll just get a surplus carry handle.

nobody gives a shit about your bugman flavor of the season scope brand that you don't even own.

apparently you do poorboy lol

Post CVlife-PSAnderson masterpiece

SBA3 brace is made for arms of a baby.

Attached: MVIMG_20190527_162618792.jpg (1857x679, 247K)

Don't kid yourself, SBA3 brace is made to subvert the NFA

ZCO 4-20 lmoa it’s on it’s way, waiting on the LMT LM8 I ordered yesterday, you sound jelly.

>using a brace like its a brace
Lmao look at this cuckold

>Don't kid yourself, SBA3 brace is made to subvert the NFA

Which is why the new adjustable KAK brace that goes onto a carbine tube will be far superior. None of this rubber bullshit.

>new adjustable KAK brace
Link me boi

>Actually using the brace as a brace
lmao spotted the retard.

>>using a brace like its a brace
>Lmao look at this cuckold

It's $130, at least it could not collapse on itself and make you want to glue it or be large enough for an adult to use. My arms aren't that bulky.

thank you for being a beta tester, bugman. i hope you enjoy it on your outdated generation discounted LM8 that you've been saving up for months to buy

>>Actually using the brace as a brace
>lmao spotted the retard.

Don't care, this is me when I get to dual wield on the next outing.

Attached: goodfeels[1].png (44x56, 4K)

What BCG should I get? im between getting an NiB from somewhere like DD or maybe something from Cryptic. I dont want a mang phosphate bcg, I want to try something different, especially if it makes it easier to clean.

>My arms aren't that bulky.
You're no Tony

>>new adjustable KAK brace
>Link me boi

$44
kakindustry.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/784/

Toolcraft mil spec I don't give a fuck what you think you want, you're wrong

Faggit, why stop at two. I wanna see four guns strapped to your arms. Two on top two on bottom. Ya can pull the trigger with yet pinky.

get a cryptic mystic black if you've never had one. they're pretty nice, but still a meme

Seething, post AR and optics but you won’t. Poors shouldn’t be allowed to own guns.

So what is /arg/'s melee weapon of choice?

Pic related for me
>pick side for stabby
>hammer side for smashy
> can be used as an entrenchment tool to dig holes to poop in
>comfy and easy to wear

Attached: 600788.png (850x850, 46K)

loser

Attached: 1558843225383.jpg (3200x2400, 1.99M)

bar mace

Attached: 600652_2_.jpg (600x600, 217K)

Ideal for use against opponents in plate armor

Nice try. I would maybe get their NiB, but ive seen their BCG in person and the finish and tool marks were on par with some shitty anderson bcg.

Im considering this or the silver. This is gonna be a spendier build than normal since im kinda in a fuck it mood with this build already.

Attached: 61A.jpg (425x254, 11K)

winkler combat hammer

Just ordered 4 of them. I really hate the rubber on the SBA3 brace and want to replace them. Half the cost than SBA3 for the brace and tube too.

Attached: Blade-2-Black_20180901_0072[1].jpg (2192x1508, 1.09M)

Just as good?

good for use against anyone!
The pick is diamond shaped and would be hard to suture. The hammer is, well, a hammer. It's pretty light and handy, and can also be used for light breaching work (like windows/car windows, composite interior doors, etc)

It looks really nice and I'm not a
>justasgood
fag, but what makes that worth $500?

I feel bad for bracefags. It's going to be the next "bump stock" item banned by EO from Trump, especially given the pick for the new ATF director

>Just as good?

Has nothing to do with PSA. This an SBA3 I bought at the LGS. I really hate having to worry about them doing this when I set them down and it's illegal to glue it shut AFAIK.

Attached: IMG_20190527_165321545.jpg (768x1024, 260K)

Don’t forget your removable end cap. You don’t want dust getting in there when you’re not shooting. Just don’t forget to remove it before shouldering.

Attached: 6EE1A73A-DD58-42EA-8104-4D5DB618B8A8.jpg (1200x800, 348K)

This. NFA is dogshit and unconstitutional but at least it's not regulation by opinion, it's an act of (treasonous) congress

look up the split fix by lunarconcepts

Rate my build

BCM 16in middy lightweight with FSB
DD omega mlok handguard
Toolcraft NiB
geissele airborne CH
SEI vortex FH
aero gen 2 lower
bcm gunfighter grip
seekins lower parts kit
A1 stock
acog 4x accs aurora
arisaka 300

whats funny is, it seems like there are "guns guys' that want this to happen. i was at the range the other day when some dude came up and asked me about my tailhook brace. he actually scoffed and said something like "thats a brace, can you believe it? thatll be the next thing to go for sure" and he actually sounded happy about it. we are our own worst enemies sometimes.

KEKwave

it's just too bad the kak braces have a dogshit aesthetic

Attached: D4BA51A3-DAEE-4E3D-837F-218E271C0FE7.jpg (4032x3021, 1.63M)

>I feel bad for bracefags

This is you.

Attached: 61PkGWwPJ7L._SL1230_.jpg (832x1230, 182K)

Had me interested up until
>ACCS
>Arisaka

>split fix by lunarconcepts

Thanks fren

Attached: c9dc32a04f3e55bfb7722526a911896d7a695ee1962269587a49ae5dad055448[1].png (746x512, 106K)

Honestly, its the quality of the materials and the design. I used to be a becker bk2 kind of guy, then i bought the winkler belt knife on a whim, and jesus christ the balance is just perfect. Its very hard to describe, closest in the AR world would be like going from a colt m4 to a fully built Vseven out of that lithium shit.

Last knife show I was at I finger fucked all of the knives and axes, and shit those axes are well balanced.

Arisaka is literally fine.

Literally not when m600df/m300df exists

If I were to own three aimpoint pros (but no other optics) would it point towards autism or mental illness ? I keep finding deals.

Attached: Dfx69ip.jpg (885x660, 95K)

>becker bk2
Love how absurdly overbuilt that thing is

>Last knife show
Imagine going to so many of these that you have a "last one"

Both. You apparently keep making the same gun with the same intended use.

you dont like the acss reticle? shits nice, im glad trijicon is into using custom reticles now.

The arisaka comment makes me think you arent in the know. What do you recommend a TLR 1?

It's not funny in the least, it's incredibly fucked up. I've been tempted to buy one but I'm paranoid about things that seem "too good to be true" and this leads the list right now for gun stuff. People all over the country had to toss their $150 bump stocks, the gov made it clear they don't give a shit about whether you paid for it already or grandfathering. Sure, lots of people kept them but is it *really* worth the risk to most people?

The wish glock stuff is really worrisome too. People should be very careful with online purchases at this point

>Don’t forget your removable end cap. You don’t want dust getting in there when you’re not shooting. Just don’t forget to remove it before shouldering.

Why would you even link that except to explicitly make a point that it's illegal, you're glowing.. fren?

"Not legal for use on pistols. In purchasing this product, I understand that installing this product on a handgun with a barrel length of less than 16 inches results in the re-design of the firearm and constitutes the making of a SBR:"

>shittalking someone for liking weapons
>on Jow Forums

I have a ruger ar556 and I either want to freefloat it or buy a new upper that is already freefloated. What should I do and if I do freefloat it myself what is a good rail to buy?

Attached: download.jpg (305x165, 5K)

>People should be very careful with online purchases at this point
Idgaf, some glownigger wants to start a party so be it

Yup, they are super nice. I personally favor the bk17. Nowadays I have my winkler belt knife or benchmade protaganist.

Imagine never leaving the basement to handle knives and guns in person before buying online

The atf meme lower is unironically the absolute best roller mark and anyone who says otherwise is atf or too poor to upgrade to the best lower ever made.

Is a ruger 556

Daniel defense omega rail. Free float and light as shit. they have mlok and dickmod options now, in addition to the quad rails.

The cryptic bolt is literally a toolcraft bolt. They have publicly stated this. They take toolcraft bolts and coat them.

Quit being a retard. Just because you spent more doesn't mean you got better.

While it is next on the chopping block, I don’t think it will go down so easily. Messing with the ADA is tricky.

I have the same thoughts sometimes. It’s pretty much fuck it at this point I’m gonna enjoy this stuff as much as I can. If they get banned those guns will turn into safe queens or I will just put the old school pistol buffer tubes on them. I don’t think they will go door to door for some braces.

> People should be very careful with online purchases at this point

Aside from giggle switches and oil filter adapters why bother.

Back when they were selling AK kits that were a complete full auto with the sheet metal receiver cut in half but all of the parts still there.. That was a little concerning.

If they come to get you it's not going to be at a time when you're prepared for it. They'll grab your ass out the door on the way to work, or at work, or even in a traffic stop.
So many people talk hot shit like they're gonna go full waco but that's not how shit works any more, gov has learned from past mistakes like ruby ridge that standoffs look bad.

I havnt bought shit yet you illiterate moron. Also, yes, of course it costs more for better finishes. Thats like saying the colt royal blue isnt a nicer finish because you can get a standard hot bluing for cheaper.

Is that fucking mcveigh?

Some of us carry a gun 24/7

>The atf meme lower is unironically the absolute best roller mark and anyone who says otherwise is atf or too poor to upgrade to the best lower ever made.

Snek lower better.

Also I can't imagine the transfer fee the dealer would charge and it's just not worth the hassle vs just getting what they have.

You're right, just going to get another Andy probably.

But God damn does that lower make me laugh every time.

Yeah, but it doesn't affect the supposed "tool marks" you totally saw on the bolt.
>Thats like saying the colt royal blue isnt a nicer finish because you can get a standard hot bluing for cheaper.
And the coating literally doesn't matter. You either buy gaudy gold shit or just get a standard nitride.

Christ I hate retards that waste money on bolts more than anything else. That is the one part you will never see an increase in performance in.

Jokes on them I never leave my basement

>The arisaka comment makes me think you arent in the know.
Arisaka is fine quality wise but there are superior lights with better feature sets
>What do you recommend
600df, 300df or OWL

>just going to get another Andy probably.

Flared magwell makes the delta ring tool much harder to use.

>OWL
CHONKY

Attached: repost_photo.jpg (1053x1316, 291K)

>in the know
>not getting a Modlite