Which is the best martial arts?

Which is the best martial arts?

Attached: 1463526_e402_3.jpg (750x422, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8tARO6voZ7I
youtube.com/watch?v=spMP_WpBQLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pipe bombs
Car bombs
Explosive vests
Attaching explosive vests to children
Attaching it to their dogs
Attaching it to their wives

Get a black belt in that instead of McDojo shit, probably much more effective.

A fucking gun.
Go learn a martial art and walk around L.A. alone and see how long you last

Attached: 42.jpg (1800x471, 65K)

Any ground fighting course.

>Thinking you're always going to have your gun on you.
At least learn how to throw a decent punch and kick, faggots.

EDC is EDC for a reason.

Attached: 7r3TT9w.jpg (3072x2304, 1.02M)

>You're not going to always a gun on yo-
That's where you're wrong faggot

Gun fu

Attached: epic-john-wick-gun-fu-headshots-shooting-1422221751Q.gif (482x197, 699K)

I don't see you two denying that you don't know how to fist fight.

EDC is EDC for a reason.

Attached: 68qtMxy.jpg (3072x2304, 907K)

>Doubting im always going to have a gun on me
And who are you?

Those are nice guns. Can you throw a punch though?

No one in particular.

EDC is EDC for a reason.

Attached: 1473834700.jpg (850x368, 45K)

I don't see you making any argument why it's better than a CCW. OP asked for what's the best, not what's the best that's not really the best.

Sure, keep avoiding the question.

>I don't see you making any argument why it's better than a CCW.
I never said that it was, just that it's good to know.

Attached: F7124C37-2E51-4E70-A1AE-32001708521D.gif (455x262, 3.6M)

not OP but have fun carrying a gun in an airport/court house/foreign country

L.A. is a badd place?

Attached: !!e!V(RgEWM_$(KGrHqF,!h8E0Ew!imMRBNP4VSPFwQ___35.jpg (187x266, 21K)

>Guns, only guns, you can only learn how to do one thing. No can learn how to shoot and hand to hand combat at the same time. Learning how to fight is useless because I have a gun right now.
-t. never going to make it

Attached: 1557708508932.jpg (1280x1804, 315K)

memes aside, kung fu is good and if you're willing to take the time to learn it.

>Learning how to fight is useless because I have a gun right now.
Nobody said that, dullard. OP asked for the best and got the answer. Quit acting like a retard.

There's no such thing as the best martial arts. All martial arts is is a culmination of how to punch, kick, grapple, and use weapons.

Some will emphasis one aspect over others depending upon who's teaching it and their particular philosophy so your only recourse is to learn different styles and techniques.

Learn in this order:

1) BJJ
2) Western Boxing
3) Muay Thai
4) Wrestling
5) Kali/Silat/other stick-and-knife arts

Or carry a gun.

Wrestling is kinda difficult to find a school for here in the US so just go to an MMA gym and say you want to practice lots of takedowns and practice getting taken down.

>Learn how to do flips and break people's neck with kicks
>Get shot because you've been wasting time not drilling
>Learn how to shoot well and not seize up in combat
>Shoot the retards who are trying to do Jeet Kune Do on you

Shoot straight. Conserve ammo.
Most importantly, don't cut deals with dragons.

Attached: 1546885772387.jpg (1600x1200, 238K)

So you're saying that the dozens of police in courthouses and airports are going to be ten minutes away, so it is necessary to fightfight a terrorist with a rifle or a bully making fun of you in the bathroom?

>OP comes to a board full of gun sluts
>expecting decent answers.

Attached: 1546711276985.png (1394x1042, 933K)

>POINT OF NO RETURN
>cause it's true, crime in LA is through the roof
>they'll shoot you if you comin to testify with the truth
Anyone know what the name of the song that had these lyrics?

youtube.com/watch?v=8tARO6voZ7I
Never mind I found it.

Dynamite

take and choose from all as you will to suit your preferences
there is no best martial art

you can't ever forget, the hobby here isn't war or violence. It's not about testing yourself or developing skill.
it's the mindless process of buying things.

k stands for konsumer

gunkata, obviously

TRUE CRIMES
AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT
JUST SEEN MY NIGGA REUBEN JACK A ICE-CREAM TRUCK

Crab maga

yes YES
youtube.com/watch?v=spMP_WpBQLU

>best martial art
Learning how to strike and grapple so you know what to do when you're standing and on the ground. There are numerous martial arts to pick from, but I would recommend muai thai, wresteling, bjj, and boxing. Yes, it will go to the ground unless you really know how to throw hands. You should be comfortable on the ground, specifically with your guard and transiting to more advantageous positions from the bottom. Yes, leglocks do work in the street because they hurt like fucking hell and cause horrendous damage when done right. No drunk di

>Quit acting like a retard.
It's implied by the hurr durr draw posting. To those dipshits, the 21 foot rule is a proven fact, and it becomes 18 when the other guy is unarmed. At that point the game become retention and control which grappling is wonderful for. Martial arts are like range trips, you learn what you don't know and improve on what you do every time you go.

Many MMA gyms will have a wrestling classes. Prepare to be hazed by the D1 stud who also has a color belt in bjj who teaches the class. If you want to learn how to add clothing to the mix bjj and judo are wonderful. Remember kids, both are derivatives of jujiujitsu. Which was the art of getting another human to the ground to break something so you can finish them off or strangle them to death. Guard pulling is for faggots.

It's strange how anti hand to hand combat Jow Forums is.

Yes of course carry your gun.
But knowing how to fight as well is a great skill and some people just cant be armed at all times (I cant carry at work on base for instance, though we have armed guards amongst us so I'm not worried) and knowing how to fight can be useful for people.

Mosin owner detected

Dumb answers get dumb responses. Op asked for advice on martial arts and they tried to be witty by saying "lol just use a gun."

Take your pick OP

Attached: 38232D9C-B0C4-43FF-A0CC-67EE81137F4E.png (1406x4000, 2.94M)

>pillow tap
>s tier
No.

Wrestling and judo need to be rated higher

You ask what the best martial art is that includes markmanship by the broadest definition.

BJJ, wrestling, and one single pure striking discipline e.g boxing, Muay Thai, Taekwondo, etc are all you should ever bother learning. Anything else is gymnastics or meditation. In fact you could forgo the striking training. As long as you can throw a decent straight punch and front kick, your time is better spent rolling.

I see it's not an act with you.

Memes aside, Kung fu is a waste of time unless your practicing it as a performance art. If you're martial art absolutely has to be Chinese train sanda.

This image is bad and you should feel bad

Attached: 1558860095881.jpg (1632x1375, 333K)

Sambo, jiu jitsu Muay thai
Boxing, wrestling

>Ultimate basement: Pankration

The only things not acceptable were biting and gouging out the opponent's eyes.
Fugg

This

In the Olympics. When those rules were enforced, the Spartan competitors boycotted it saying it was "gay" to put restrictions on it.

>Spartan competitors boycotted it saying it was "gay"
>even the Spartans thought it was too gay

Attached: Zavala.jpg (480x436, 19K)

Kickboxing and wrestling. I would call these martial sciences rather than arts, as they're not meant to be artistic. They derive from the scientific study of how to turn the human body into an efficient weapon. They're also easy and quick to learn. You should have a good grasp on these basic styles before moving onto fancy shit.

Also to the fags who would jump to their guns at the first sign of trouble, you're low test soibois. Don't be afraid to go fisticuffs with someone like men have done for ages. Your defense that you instantaneously shot someone trying to hit you with their fists because you "feared for my life" isn't going to hold up. What made you realistically fear for your life? Because your gun might fall out? The (((attorney))) will eat you alive on your 0 retention holster choice. Because if you get knocked out he'll grab your gun and kill you? He'll eat you alive on the fact that it was your choice to bring a gun, and that's starmtisticall5 unlikely to happen. You better be sufficiently bloodied up before shooting someone, that's the only reason Zimmerman got off. We don't live in an age anymore where you can just shoot someone and get off. There are no easy solutions to some problems, you just have to fight through them. Welcome to being a man you lazy docile millenial fuck.

Nothing was too gay for the Spartans, they're history's biggest faggots. I lol every time I see a truck cuck with Spartan stickers on his boat, it's like advertising that he wants it up the ass.

Prison fighting, or the art of grabbing whatever near you to fuck your enemy with. Also whatever martial art teaches you how to get near the anus of oppenant

Shooting them in the head with a firearm.

Wrestling, Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Judo and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu are good shouts, basically a striking and a grappling art are useful. You should know how to strike hard and use your body if it comes to a scrap, not talking about streetfights however, thats just a crapshoot where people usually just spam wild haymakers till one connects and then you get rushed and stamped on by their friends.

The thing that bothers me most about these henchmen into a meat grinder scenes in that movie is the lack of recoil on his gun. Bad form Keanu

>basically a striking and a grappling art are useful. You should know how to strike hard and use your body if it comes to a scrap

Well said my friend, but what about?

>Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune Do
>A powerful combination of fundamental and advanced techniques

Attached: HTB1zDZZPpXXXXXRXVXXq6xXFXXX6.jpg (1076x800, 93K)

Just because Spartans were raging homos doesnt mean that they werent tough as nails

A combination of western kickboxing(utilizes arms and legs, but mostly arms) and western wrestling seems like the the way to go. The difference between Eastern and Western martial arts is form vs function, with the East almost always putting restriction on who could practice martial arts (like one of the Japanese occupations of other Asian nations), so they had to make it look like a dance to not let the occupiers know. The West in general never had that, so the function isn't too divorced from the form.
t. Novice boxing enthusiast, did TKD when I was younger.

Edge and cringe

Jiu jitsu, easily

like all martial arts threads on Jow Forums, it is a troll post or written by a 12 year old.

Homos being effeminate girly men has only been a thing since the Victorian era.

use a gun, if dont have any, use a knife, if you dont have one, then do boxing, judo and BJJ

Attached: 1547945786352.jpg (1014x1199, 187K)

Not really, it was already there at least in the 1500's, just look at the mignons of Henri III of France.

Bruce Lee funnily enough preferred to use a gun for self-defense. A friend gave him a pistol and he fell in love. Even The Dragon himself was smart enough to know that martial arts is stupid when you can just shoot someone

Yeah the guy who had the record for fastest punch and kick which has not been broken still says to use a gun, trust the magic chink