What do you do if you’re prohibited from owning a firearm?

SCfag here. My state sucks when it comes to gun laws. For example, we’re not an open carry state despite the fact that we’re majority Republican at the ballot. After Sandy Hook happened, in gun stores across the state, the only guns that were left were shotguns. I remember somebody telling me about this, and I don’t know if gun stores removed them because of some new law that was being put in place or it was to show “solidarity” with the 20 schoolchildren who had been murdered. Then in 2017 or so, lawmakers in this state were proposing some new law to close “the Charleston Loophole.” You can buy a gun without a background check by applying for a concealed weapons permit, but watch somebody get a gun that way and go PAYDAY and have that option taken away too. It was either Sandy Hook or some other mass shooting that got the “Gun Show Loophole” closed. I’m banned from owning a gun for psychiatric reasons.

Here’s a few options that I can think of:

>don’t live in a shitty nigger, spic, sand nigger or white trash methhead infested area (like the one I live in now, along with my whole state which is trash)

>move to a state that doesn’t have background checks (like Missouri).

Am I missing any? I don’t want to have to resort to using a baseball bat against an armed intruder in some shitty neighborhood and wind up like Aaron Howard. Any help?

>inb4 muskets

No.

Attached: 1A039742-074B-4D44-8208-93D982245C99.jpg (1200x268, 24K)

Bat, Black powder, or Illegal gun.

Find a private seller who can tolerate dealing with you for the 5 minutes the transaction would take. Or go BP revolver.

excuse me what the fuck

Strengthen your home defenses. Bars on windows, 3m film on glass, doors that are hard to kick in, alarms, cameras.

Practice good situational awareness when you're out and about. Don't drive too nice a car, but keep your car in good repair. Avoid bad places as much as possible. Do your shopping in the morning and be home before the troublesome types are awake.

If the possible home intruder has a gun, and somehow forces their way in, you need to figure out a decent strategy to negate that advantage they have. If you can't, then you need to figure out a way to get a firearm.

>>inb4 muskets
>No.

It's a more legit option than you might think.

>illegal gun

This is another method I’ve been thinking of. I know how to make a .32 ACP semi-automatic pistol (closed bolt), for example. I just used all the knowledge that I accumulated about how guns worked over the years plus some new knowledge that I learned, mostly by accident, asking questions online or even having to figure things out on my own by looking at things or connecting the dots from what little information I had, since nobody else had any answers for me and/or Google was being a bitch. And by Google searches (Google’s system of using quotation marks to narrow down searches are a lifesaver). Some of it was for finding out what a certain gun part was called or what certain gun parts are for (like crowning, as in in a rifle after rifling the bore or a bolt face or finding out what ejector slides do). And finding out the right metals for the barrel (I eventually found this out from two different sources by accident).

Buying guns illegally is pretty difficult, since it would take some inside knowledge/connections (for black market street guns) or some technical literacy (for deep web guns). As for stealing, that too is pretty difficult if you’re doing it from somebody’s house, but as for their car? Not so much. Although I wouldn’t do that.

I'm from SC, too.
honestly, you should stay on those antiphsychotics because the SC living is not what you describe

Dude just stop talking while you're ahead.

>SCfag here. My state sucks when it comes to gun laws.
NJfag here. Fuck right off with that shit. You cant get a gun in the Palmetto State? You're probably a complete fuck up.

Lol not having gypsies

>I’m banned from owning a gun for psychiatric reasons.
Well, now you cant contribute to statistics gun grabbers can use to take away my rights.
Keep proving you're retarded. I'm sure it will help your case

>Dude just stop talking while you're ahead
>ahead
He swung, totally missed the pitch, and is running right to 3rd base.

SC sucks anywhere outside the coastal areas (like Charleston and Myrtle Beach). The rural areas suck and it’s pretty poor over here. I’ve been broke for a while and I’ve been trying to escape here.

Do you live here? This state has been described as the sixth worst state in the US. I’ve been in many situations that would’ve justified lethal force. I’ve been jumped, had knives pulled on me, I’ve been assaulted by white niggers on numerous occasions, one time I’ve even had a rabid bat attack me when I could’ve shot the damn thing because it was coming straight at me (and yes I received the injections).

I could buy one only if I had the money to do it. Which I don’t. Family’s got my money and are wasting it all on themselves (social security money ))): ).

>well now you can’t contribute to gun statistics

Found the liberal.

I live in fucking New Jersey you stupid mong. Defacto NO ISSUE ccw. FPID card required for any purchase. Pistol purchase permit required for every handgun. Only 1 pistol purchase allowed every 30 days. 10 round magazine limit. "Assault weapons" ban, no threaded barrels, no adjustable stock. Entire list of some 30 guns banned by name. No pistols unless magazine goes in grip. No guns in cars unless going hunting or to the range, must be unloaded and locked up. Some of the highest crime areas in the country. Fucking Camden. Newark. Lakewood (West Israel). SANCTUARY STATE. Highest property taxes in the country.
And you're complaining about South Carolina? Fuck you. I hope you never get to even be in the same room as a gun and if you ever do, you ND into your left nut.

>Found the liberal.
Ok kid. Found the retard that cant buy a gun in fucking South Carolina.

>believes that mass shootings aren’t staged
>calls me retarded

Checks out.

Calm down with caps lock kiddo. ;^)

>being batshit enough to be involuntarily committed by court order

Fuck off

Background checks are a thing in Missouri. I grew up there and bought several guns from gun stores.

>I could buy one only if I had the money to do it.
B8 thread.. or No, you cant coz retarded.

>Calm down with caps lock kiddo. ;^)
Not an argument. Dunno why I'm replying to a literal retard.

But you’re literally retarded. Adjudicated mentally ill.

>believes that mass shootings aren’t staged
wew. Keep digging that hole. Have fun defending yourself with your rabies

Being an edgy teenager is what constitutes being batshit insane these days? Hey retard, before background checks were necessary, guess how many mass shootings there were? Zero. Even today they’re statistically relevant in terms of overall gun crime. Niggers and spics are responsible for most gun violence in America. Even for those weirdos that are into this, guess how many of them actually do it? Very few, if any. There was some study done several years ago about that revealed that one in five kids in America are victims of bullying and about 10% of them brought weapons to school, which is a pretty big number given the amount of people in America. But guess how many of them actually used it? Zero. There was some edgy kid that got arrested after he was caught with bomb-making material and planned on shooting up his school. Turns out, most of the bombs he made wouldn’t have worked anyways and his threats he made on social media were empty. There are more incidents like this than there are shootings, even the ones with only one person injured. And even if some uneducated fool did pick up a gun and intended on shooting up his school, his chances of missing, jamming or not even knowing to properly shoot, aim or even use a gun (depending on what kind it is) is pretty great. And the targets are moving, since the students are gonna be running, making it difficult to even get a high score. You’d most likely wind up like William Atchison if you tried that shit 9/10.

>Wall of text response.

You are crazy.

>posting online about acquiring a gun through illegal means.

And stupid.

>What do you do if you’re prohibited from owning a firearm?
Kill yourself with a hammer?

>posting online about acquiring a gun through illegal means.
Twice tho. First time in my life I understand what they mean when they talk about keeping guns away from the mentally ill..

>Being an edgy teenager is what constitutes being batshit insane these days?
Literally hundreds of thousands of edgy teenagers dont get committed.
>Hey retard, before background checks were necessary, guess how many mass shootings there were? Zero.
Yeah that's totally not true
>the rest of that incoherent autism
Yeah, it's probably better you dont have any weapons. Or a stove. Or toaster. Or small objects you might choke on.

>B8 thread.. or No, you cant coz retarded.

Never said I was going to do anything illegal or build a firearm. I admitted to knowing how but never said I would. In fact, when I get out of here I’m probably moving outside the US anyways, so there would be no need to own a gun if I lived in Germany or Japan (which is where I’m thinking).

>Not an argument. Dunno why I'm replying to a literal retard.

Then don’t?

>But you’re literally retarded. Adjudicated mentally ill.

A retard is someone with an IQ of 70 or below. That’s a “literal retard.” I’ve never been given an IQ test, but I can guarantee you it’s not 70.

>wew. Keep digging that hole. Have fun defending yourself with your rabies

Have fun believing in something that didn’t happen.

>Yeah that's totally not true

So there were so many mass shootings that it actually appeared on crime statistics and they weren’t some statistical outlier?

>wall of text response
>crazy

Okay then, we’ll here it is in layman’s since you can’t read.

>1 in 5 kids are bullied in the US
>About 10% have brought weapons to school
>None of those 8% have actually used it
>Your chances at a high score even if you did have a gun are pretty slim, especially if you’re some untrained fool like William Atchison

There, made it green for ya.

Psychofags like you are the reason it's difficult for everyone else to buy firearms. Please wig out in front of cops and get shot. Faggot.

No, crisis actors are. And no you get shot by cops, faggot. Although, if all legal gun owners are like you and the rest of the people in this thread, I really do hope that someday somebody does it right this time and the ATF burns you alive inside your homes Waco-style.

Black powder revolver with conversion cylinder, or a polymer 80. Next question.

kek, I'm not a psycho like you, you'll burn and your pup will be shot. Cry harder, nutbag, and wishing harm on innocent peeps is NOT making your case for gun ownership, weasel brain.

Can't you nullify that by haveing a judge declare you mentally competent? Or something of that sort? I recall something like that being mentioned when I applied for my firearm owner infringement card.

Your puny AK isn’t going to protect against the ATF, normalfag.

Read the thread. There's no way this faggot is even remotely capable of proving he's not dangerous to himself of others.

>So there were so many mass shootings that it actually appeared on crime statistics and they weren’t some statistical outlier?
They're still statistical outliers. And you said there were "zero", goalpost moving retard

Attached: 20181021_193655.jpg (250x238, 38K)

>says something on an anonymous image board and gets attacked because of the reason he’s prohibited
>discusses some alternative methods — illegal ones, but never states he’s going to do it
>on an anonymous image board

Yeah, because the judge will have to subpoena my ISP for some post on an image board for whatever reason. I never stated I was going to harm myself or others either. One person stated he wished I would get shot by police and now you’re telling me I’m violent for wishing bad on him back? Fucking plebs.

>Family’s got my money and are wasting it all on themselves (social security money ))): ).

Inform your local DHHR that your family members are fraudulently claiming and misusing your social security benefits.

Same, I live in Charleston is probably a fag pulling shit out of his ass.

Your mental insufficiency will probably do much less in a similar situation

The thing with us normalfags is, we don’t post about what we have or don’t bave most of the time.

The fbi will surely kick in your “hurrdurr how do i get a gun when i was commited involuntarily” door, before they even think about mine.

MO fag here. I don't know what article or blog you're trying to get quotes for, but here's the deal.
1. Fuck off
2. Missouri most definitely has background checks for FFL's.
3. You're obviously no guns or nigger because you didn't know 2.
4. Post boipucci

SC fag here, nigger if you want a gun so bad, buy one from a neighbor.

Whenever I said zero I didn’t literally mean that no mass shootings have ever happened in that time period, I meant zero statistically speaking. Why the hell would I need to clarify that, retard?

>After Sandy Hook happened, in gun stores across the state, the only guns that were left were shotguns. I
Stop fucking lying. This isn't true at all. There are tons of fucking stores that sell all sorts of guns.

>The mentally ill person calling someone retarded.

Pottery.

PSA is in SC. Those guns flip more guns and gun parts than anyone.

Get an 80 percent you stupid nigger. The polymer80 glock frames literally require an x-acto knife, 20 dollar hand drill, pair of pliers, hammer, and pin punch to make. No machining needed.
Teenagers are expected to be edgy and unstable, but not 5150 edgy and unstable. You should have kept your lid on better. Still, the polymer80 route is good.

Glock brand glock glocks

Nah dude. I was implying you're clearly insane and if the dialect here on this anonymous message board is any indication of how you are in real life, any attempt at being found competent in front of a judge or doctor or random person in McDonald's will be a laughable failure

>when I said zero I meant a few
A few is still a statistical number.

Buying long guns illegally is not hard, unless you're legit retarded.
1. Armslist in non-cucked state.
2. Don't mention that you're a prohibited person.
3. Deny being a prohibited person if they ask.
Now you have an illegal rifle, and if a nigger ever breaks into your home, you can just shoot him, and dial 911 for a dead-nigger-and-illegal-rifle collection team.

Are you talking about S. Carolina? Because you clearly don't know WTF you're talking about there are rifles all over every fun store in the states, hell there are MULTIPLE PSA brick/mortar locations. You don't need a CWP to buy privately nor a background check, look for private sellers at gun shows and check Armslist. Only thing SC lacks is open carry, but you sound mentally stunted and probably shouldn't even be carrying at all. Feel free to pack up and head to Missouri

80 percent is the way to go. You will need space for a drill press, but I believe various hardware stores actually have tool rental available if you don't want to outright buy one. Although having a drill press around in general is something you should aspire to anyway.

>SC sucks outside Myrtle Beach
As someone from Myrtle Beach I'd like to refinforce you are an imbecile and should vacate the State immediately. Missouri will be a great move for you. Thx

He claimed it was worse than fuckin New Jersey too.

OP has been declared not competent enough to own a drill press. They also confiscated his Fisher-Price circular saw

Well I just read the part about psychotropic meds at the bottom of the OP, this would I guess explain his dishonest rambling

>Then don’t?
Because this is too much fun now. Also I only put 4 words in caps.

Attached: ITS ALL ME MORON.jpg (720x1115, 386K)

>Yeah, because the judge will have to subpoena my ISP for some post on an image board for whatever reason

No, because the judge will base their ruling on your personal history, on the answers you provide to the questions they ask you in court, and most importantly on the professional opinion of the psychologist who will perform the preliminary psychiatric evaluation before your court appearance. No offense, friend, but even on anonymous image board, you don't come across as an emotionally stable individual.

Attached: 1557603713948.jpg (751x1024, 148K)

Faggots who didn’t read the OP but instead want to focus on South Carolina. I never asked how to buy a gun when you’re prohibited, it was what do you DO if you’re prohibited (ie self-defense, etc.). Nobody on here can even read and yet I’m the retard supposedly.

Also, who cares if I said Missouri didn’t have background checks when they actually did? My point was just go to some state where gun laws are more lenient than in other states. I don’t even live in Missouri, so I wouldn’t know what it’s like there, I was just going off memory.

I would much rather find a better, more legal approach to buying one or at least something better than that or perhaps know what my options are, not getting into some autistic flame war with some basement commandos.

Yeah, but my particular idea of a gun isn’t a Glock or has a slide. It’s two barrels and that’s it. One to chamber one to shoot. If I felt like it, I could perhaps look into a way I could get this licensed with the ATF. Or if not, then find somebody else who could make it for me since it’s somewhat of my own idea so perhaps I could just patent weapons.

Op im from SC, first off avoid the blacks, that solves your crime issue next figure out how to buy a gun if you look normal and dont talk to yourself too loudly that should be easy for a FTF

You shouldn't acquire any gun. You're just mentally deranged.

I'm literally gonna take one from the liberals and say you're literally the reason why they have so much ability to pass laws and if any of them ever work I hope they work on you to never get one.

Can't say I agree with lumping Lakewood together with the other shitholes. It sucks in many ways, but crime - especially violent crime - isn't one of them.
>t. Lakewood fag

Tell us how you got put on the list for psych reasons....

Op u can get a dbl bbl blackpowder and dfence yourself with it, or choose to not give a fuck about the law and get whatever you want,

Lol wtf am I reading. OP I legitimately feel for you, I think you clearly have issues as you stated and I'm not going reply with sarcasm anymore. I wish you the best of luck

>Yeah, but my particular idea of a gun isn’t a Glock or has a slide. It’s two barrels and that’s it. One to chamber one to shoot. If I felt like it, I could perhaps look into a way I could get this licensed with the ATF. Or if not, then find somebody else who could make it for me since it’s somewhat of my own idea so perhaps I could just patent weapons.
Holy fuck just stop.

You aren't buying a gun. Don't buy a gun.

You could've just posted that and saved us some time you fucking nigger.

Okay, this is the last time I’m going to repeat myself. I am NOT asking how do you illegally purchase a gun, I am asking what my options are for self-defense in a state this shit (in my own opinion from living here). Read the OP one more time, but carefully. I was considering moving away to somewhere better or perhaps finding something else that would be just as effective as a firearm but were legal for me to own in this state. That was all I was asking. Now sod off.

How many times have you walked the section 8 housing in that city? There are times when I have desparately wanted a gun, if only for the comfort it offers weaving through clouds of spic gangs.

>You aren't buying a gun. Don't buy a gun.

That’s good because I never said I was, retard. Apparently you didn’t read this last bit:

>One to chamber one to shoot. If I felt like it, I could perhaps look into a way I could get this licensed with the ATF. Or if not, then find somebody else who could make it for me since it’s somewhat of my own idea so perhaps I could just patent weapons.

Build your own side by side pipe shotgun.

New Jersey is a shithole. I don’t know so much about New England though. Maybe I could move there and spare myself some high crime rate.

You can order a black powder revolver since you're not a felon, look on-line or one of those sportsman catalogs. Your other options would be bladed weapons since SC has basically No blade/knife laws. After that tazers/mace/blunt objects

Thank god background checks are working to keep pedos and weirdos like the op from owning guns

and what like 4 /ktards have said a black powder gun is NOT a gun legally and can get a dbl barrel like u want

>Your other options would be bladed weapons since SC has basically No blade/knife laws.

That part is true. California has banned basically everything. Even nunchucks are illegal. I was thinking maybe a flamethrower since those aren’t considered firearms by the ATF. I know convenience stores throw things at armed robbers, like chairs, broomsticks and shit. If I wanted, I could take a martial arts class and learn how to do something similar if it were under certain scenarios (can’t think of anything other than being a convenience store worker). Having alarms, locks and shit would be alright if it were that bad (which it can be depending on where you’re at where I live). I do know that martial arts alone can’t stop a bullet, so you’re gonna have to catch them before they’re able to.

I almost didnt. I only did because of the current state with the orthodox population that I decided not to get into

Yeah, I hear your point. The nigger/spic containment zone you generally want to stay away from after hours. That being said, it's pretty much a containment zone of about 4 square blocks or so, so you can avoid it easily. Also, the spic gangs and shit really do mind their own business for the most part. One of the perks of living in heimy-town is that the Hebrews really invest a lot in the police, private security, and neighborhood watches.

Screenshot your posts here and show anyone you might need to defend yourself from. Theyll either feel bad they've attacked a retard or kill themselves out of disbelief there's someone so stupid walking the earth

Yep. Still replied to the thread and didn’t read. Just gonna leave this here.

I’m in SC also, you’re either a felon, 14, or completely fucking retarded.

>I’m in SC also

And I’m supposed to care why?

>you’re either a felon, 14, or completely fucking retarded.

Explain to me what I said that was retarded? That I have psychological issues and that’s why I’m not prohibited to possess firearms? I already know how guns work and yadayada, never said anything in regards to gun-making, Ive already got that covered. What is it then that compels you to say that I’m retarded? I want to know.

>I'm banned from owning guns for psychiatric reasons.
No shit?

>What is it then that compels you to say that I’m retarded?
The fact that you dont have a clue says it all. It's disappointing, there used to be places for people like you.. but now you're allowed to walk among other people.

This tho. Isn't it odd how the correlation of the dismantling of psychiatric wards and the increase in "mass shootings" is never discussed?

Kill yourself retard.

>What do you do if you’re prohibited from owning a firearm?
Own a firearm.

Appeal to the local magistrate to get your full rights back.

Lol read the thread. It's not happening.

California basically only has local ordinances for blades, I can OC a sword in a sheath in my county. So LA and SF have laws and probably few other counties. Which makes all this regulation even more retarded because they forgot knives.

antiques

>I’m banned from owning a gun for psychiatric reasons
I unironically support you being prevented from owning guns