Tfw CZ releases a new product

>tfw CZ releases a new product

Attached: 1558994866840.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YpcHRoL35Po
forums.brianenos.com/forum/200-cz/
czfirearms.us/index.php
youtube.com/watch?v=gTpBeKiMcKY
youtube.com/watch?v=0i0kwJvfl7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can we not?

>he's still forcing this meme
Did CZ fuck your dog or something? Why you such a butthurt cunt?

CZ copelet spotted

It's okay, bro. A hi-point will be a perfectly serviceable first gun for you.

Based

real glock hours

literally what did they were react to?

Was the release of the P-10C if I recall correctly

Give me one (1) legitimate reason that CZ's are a bad gun other than "muh machining marks"

Attached: 1462900426053.png (351x351, 153K)

Ignore or sage this trash thread
Fucking useless jannies and mods.
Don't give him replies. Don't waste your time. If you do reply, sage it.

What if I agree with OP and think CZ’s are predominantly a faggot brand?

The star wars trailer for rise of the skywalker of somesuchshit. OP lost the girl he liked to a CZ toting Chad at the range and ever since he's been pushing a "CZ is for basedboys" attempted meme for almost a year now. It's sad really.

REMEMBER TO SAGE AND STOP GIVING HIM REPLIES.

Of course you agree with OP, he's (You)

>CZ toting Chad
Lmao. I'll take things that don't exist for $300

Hmmmm

Attached: 1557039629031.webm (720x404, 692K)

>that absolute state of CZ S()Y BOI jimmies!
wewlass

>Why yes I'm an admirer of CZ pistols and womens feet, how could you tell?

Attached: gigachad01.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

I'm torn.
I havne't had an emotional event of that magnitude since the 2007
however, starwars??

The last time they made a decent starwars movie, the most popular song that year was 'billie jean is not my lover'

Wouldn't surprise me it's the same faggot spamming about how hot sauce is onions on /ck/.

I'm buying a CZ p10 just to spite you.
(Its also a solid pistol)

You're really getting some hot leads on the case Det. user keep up the great work!

Attached: 5db.jpg (864x864, 166K)

Are they finally getting off their asses and releasing the p10c OR stateside?

Muh trigger return spring
Muh slide stop breakages

I've put thousands through my cz75bd with no problems.

>why yes I am a fan of 1911s and trap feet, how could you tell?

>OP says CZ owners are soi
>Jow Forums decides to "prove him wrong" with screeds of womanish kvetching
lol every time, gayboys

you leave feet out of this you CZ-loving degenerate

Thin slides that make them both ugly and harder to rack for no benefit.

Attached: 20190504_060510.jpg (2168x610, 288K)

The fact that their flagship model is a DA/SA with a safety instead of either a SAO with a safety or a DA/SA with a decocker

Hot sauce is awesome wtf

Attached: 1556836514450.jpg (287x320, 14K)

Speaking of CZ pistols, just how are the CZ10's?

>harder to rack

The actual true onions comes out of the woodwork. I can rack mine with a girly two finger pinch. Go lift faggot.

Flagship model CZ Czechmate SA only for Open class.

This is the Parrot model of the Czechmate.
Czechmate comes with two barrels and two slides so that the gun can be set up for 9mm in Open Class or 40 in Limited or as a 9mm Limited.
Optic mount is included.
Shadow 2 is not the flagship.
It is for Production Class and must be DA/SA or striker by the rule of USPSA or IPSC.
Tactical Sport is SA only Limited Class.

Attached: CZ Czechmate Parrot.jpg (2000x1412, 300K)

>lower bore axis
>much harder for dirt to get inside the frame
>no benefit

Like a Glock 19 but better and cheaper on top of that. The only bad thing I can say is that the slide release was a bit stiff out of the box and mag release was very stiff. Both have worn in after a few dryfire sessions and trips to the range, work perfectly now.

Attached: p10chst.jpg (4032x3024, 2.83M)

Just decock it with your thumb you pussy

>flagship model
which one do YOU suppose is the flagship model ?

>the Shadow2
KEK
the absolute state of this board

the flagship model is the Tactical Sports Orange or the Czechmate
not the fucking IPSC Production model
and even if it WAS the Shadow2, it would be the Shadow SAO or the OR

what functional difference is there between a da/sa or sao with safety? Just carry both cocked and locked, the da is just a bonus for second strike if needed

>Tactical Sports Orange
it's like a slightly chunkier Sig P210 with a full dust cover.

If I wasn't such a poorfag that has to pick and chose what guns to round out my small collection, I'd fucking buy one right now.

Attached: Qz4pqPvh.jpg (1024x1024, 373K)

>Like a Glock 19, but better
Kek.

Attached: 1515888499_preview_1516944670692.jpg (387x437, 40K)

Why do cz pistols make redditors so mad? Go back to your containment site nigger lover.

Attached: gobacknigger.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Like Pottery

I don't get this meme either. Soys like Glock, which isn't a knock on Glock, because everyone likes Glock's.

The P-10C is the official unofficial pistol of l*ddit crossovers. Everyone knows this. It's the fedora tipper of handguns

>>lower bore axis
It's an illusion, but I'm sure less mass up there can't hurt.

S O Ys have the edgy conttarian manchild thing going. The P-10C is the actualization of that in pistol form. Don't ask me why. Guys who shill the P-10 prove that right every thread.

Based and footpilled

they just like striker fired guns in general, I didn't even know CZ made one until I searched that

>if i spam this shitty reddit meme enough people will believe it!
just kill yourself already plebbitor, you're not fooling anyone with your delusional nigger loving.

Attached: 14586755672331.jpg (800x820, 149K)

Attached: 5467254745754725478.png (1440x1557, 738K)

BLACKED scenes

>Call AR owners fags
>bemusement at your pathetic hipster attitudes
>Call 1911 owners fags
>mockery and derision at your clearly inadequate wrists
>Call H&K owners fags
>receive itemized list of reasons why you are poor and live in a flyover state
>Call AK owners fags
>silence is deafening, AK owners all left for other sites and those that remain dont care
>Call CZ owners fags
>300+ posts comprising of "REDDIT! ITS REDDIT I SWEAR! REDDIT AND GLOCK OWNERS! MOM SAID I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO GLOCK OWNERS IF THEY AREN'T GOING TO RESPECT ME! IM NOT LISTENING SO JUST GO AWAY, ESPECIALLY YOU KEVIN ROBINSON FROM SCHOOL, STOP SHOWING EVERYONE MY DEVIANTART YOU PEACE OF SHIT! IM NOT SOI EITHER, IM A MANS MAN HENCE MY PREDILECTION FOR 9MM AND HISTRIONIC TANTRUMS! FUCK OFF REDDIT AAAAHHHHH!"
Wanna know why? The answer is simple. Xenoestrogens in the water (coming from birth control urine) interacting with the hormones of a CZ owners brain to make them behave this way. They cant help the way they are, they need your understanding; not your judgement.

I recognize that art style

Yes reddit like cz.
It's ok, you can like it too.

>weak polycoat finish
>roll pin shatters
>trigger return springs break
>slide release breaks
>wood screws on grips
>mediocre triggers
>unreliable omega system
>mediocre sights on most of the lineup
But the real reason for the hatred is that a good portion of the fan base are insufferable, Reddit browsing, hipsters who brag about “discovering CZ”. They then proceed to add hundreds of dollars of CGW parts to their “excellent firearm”.

It’s much like hatred for Glocks and HK, the guns are just okay (if not mediocre in many respects), but the fanbase is what brings the hatred

This is fine every once in a while, but a real pain in the ass if you’re practicing DA at the range a lot. It’s also a bit unsafe with the hammers CZ puts on these guns. They should put a large spur hammer to make this safer

>grip angle that actually fits human hands, glocktards literally file their grips down to get rid of the "glock hump"
>good, agressive grip texture (baby hands need not apply) glocktards mutilate their grips with a soldering iron for the same effect
>one of if not the best striker fired trigger on the market, rivaled by PPQ, glocktards buy aftermarket triggers that are STILL worse that P-10 is out of the box
>front slide serrations, glocktards have to mill their slides for the same effect, Glock 45 doesn't count since it's not a compact handgun
>trigger guard is undercut out of the box, glocktards cut their frames for the same effect yet again
>trigger guard is bigger than in Glocks, fits big, gloved fingers without any issues
>metal, 3-dot photoluminescent sights instead of plastic with white paint in the shape of a basket
>fully ambidextrous, not just with a swappable mag release like gen 5 Glocks
Stay in denial, you've never even touched one anyways.

Attached: safaripaddle.jpg (4032x3024, 2.83M)

>It’s also a bit unsafe with the hammers CZ puts on these guns.
Just roll your thumb, there is no risk whatsoever.

youtube.com/watch?v=YpcHRoL35Po

Jow Forums used to fawn over CZ, this is just a hot new may-may

It's a subpar weapons platform system, but basedlets treat it like the bees-knees because they overpaid for one.

>weapons platform system
subtle b8, very nice

>Stop-liking-things-that-I-Dont-like: the post

Why do all Wh*toids look like this in North America?

Is it the corn syrup? The carbs in white bread? All these fat faces with fat covering any bone structure.

I'm 4000 rounds deep in my SP01

>>weak polycoat finish
Agreed
>>roll pin shatters
Nope
>>trigger return springs break
Nope
>>slide release breaks
Nope

le epic r*ddit CZ meme

ITT

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (800x450, 46K)

SEETHING blogpost, fellow Glock owner.
Don't worry, I only take out my CZ when I want to hit something beyond 25 yards with a pistol :^)

you do realize that the slide stop and the trigger return spring are items that wear, don't you ?

holy fuckin seethe lmao

I wasn't aware Alex Jones posts on Jow Forums.

CZ Polymers contain xenoestrogens which is why the average CZ fan is so onions.

No man is this personally interested in what others think of their guns.

Attached: 1524530086344.jpg (1636x800, 362K)

>not having a blued CZ
imagine the butthurt

Attached: 20190420_084616.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

>mediocre sights on most of the lineup
3 dot all steel sights doesn't really sttike me as mediocre, tbqh. Thats pretty much industry standard
>wood screws on grips
What? Cz uses screws made out of metal.

I had a work buddy that really like his G19 and M&P 9mm.
He always told me I should get a gun and hit the range with him, he said he was improving and it was fun.
I did a lot of research and saw the SP01 was a top pick of most fullsize pistol lineups.
Went to the range with him and was out shooting him in 20 minutes.
And now here is this thread.

Attached: 1450389272064.jpg (487x536, 347K)

>implying it's not obvious to anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together what you're doing you fucking samefaggot

>hurr durr if you argue back in any way you're whining/defensive/butthurt
SJW logic right here

The difference is that there isn't a couple of dedicated shitposters constantly trying to force those other things by spamming the board you disingenuous faggot. I don't even own a CZ, I carry Glocks, but I fucking hate forced memes and 12 year old post-2016 newfags who autistically shriek about muh soi at the drop of a hat.

I have literally never seen this attitude you speak of. I see autists shrieking about its supposed existence constantly though. But maybe that is just because I never go on r*ddit, unlike (you)

Tell me about Bigfoot and the 5G killgrids based schitzoposter

Nope, how much is the resource on them with a CZ?

If you'd never shot before and you were already faster and more accurate on a DA/SA gun than he was, I don't think the problem was his striker pistol of choice.

Nope, he was better than me when I gave him the SP01 and I took his G19.
I don't suppose you'd deny the fact that the SP01 is the #1 pick on most full-size pistol rankings on Google at this very moment, would you?
Surly that's not a conspiracy, right?

Attached: 1470418763353.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

10-15k rounds replacement plan

Calm down man, you don't have to worry that I'm dissing your brand. I'm saying he needed more practice, not that an all steel pistol recoils less than a polymer duty/carry gun.

Trigger Return spring is usually good for 10K rounds but dry firing every day will be the same as shooting it. When it is slow to reset you know to clean and oil the gun. If it is still slow to reset, check trigger bar lifter spring which is shaped like a wishbone and trigger return springs.
Slide stop/slide release bar 10k rounds or more depending onn how hot the loads are and if you use a polymer buffer like comes with the Shadow 2 and recoil spring tension. Race shooters tune the recoil spring to the load.
CZ Custom sells and improved trigger return spring that they batch tested to over 25k pulls with no loss in tension. They built a trigger pulling rig with counter if you look in the video section on the CZ Custom FBERG page.

forums.brianenos.com/forum/200-cz/

czfirearms.us/index.php

Those are the two best CZ forums on the internet.
You will find an answer there.
CZ Custom and CGW both actively participate in the second forum. czfirearms.us/index.php

Attached: 4-24-19 Collection 048.jpg (3264x1836, 880K)

Likely a budget gun owner that regrets his purchase and hates that cz owners are enjoying their firearms.

> SP01 is the #1 pick on most full-size pistol rankings
Sure you're not thinking of the ones without the firing pin blocks?

The CZ hate on Jow Forums is fucking bizarre.
I'm genuinely baffled by people that expect me to interpret it as anything but raw, unadulterated, cope.
Sure, it's not the best pistol for dragging through the mud and feeding Aguila but the hate is just rabid and surreal.

CZ owners the type of niggas to get their gun taken from them and get killed with it

This..... The non firing pin block guns are the race guns or are a Pre B design.
Shadow Line is no firing pin block.
Look at the rear of the slides.
The circular button is the firing pin block.
The center two slides are non firing pin slides with the firing pin retention plate instead of a cross pin.

Attached: 4-24-19 Collection 044.jpg (3264x1836, 1.06M)

It's a spicy new meme. Jow Forums used to love CZ, but the newfags now run the asylum.

I own a CZ1911, 2075 RAMI, and CZ82 "makarov." No complaints from me.

As if the SP01 wasn't top spot before Shadow, an almost identical gun, took it, lol

>picture of a CZ in a retention holster in this very thread

So was the decision to add those ugly LCI's a legal thing or did they just want to make older models more sought after?

Attached: CZ_75_SP-01.jpg (3234x2587, 1.06M)

Something I've wondered about this, is a firing pin block really required for a DA/SA without a safety? Fully charged strikers I get, but for guys with a decocker, what's the catastrophic malfunction you need the pin block for?

Speak for yourself.
They gonna get everything I got in the mag first then pistol whipped.

I hate retention holsters as I learned in this video.
The P-01 was my 50th Birthday present to myself and this was the first time out with it trying to draw from concealment.
It takes practice. Lots of practice.
Me and my pancake with snap.
youtube.com/watch?v=gTpBeKiMcKY
Son In Law with his G17 and Andrews Leather Holster.
youtube.com/watch?v=0i0kwJvfl7k
Huge difference.
We have added more plates since then.
Waiting on a kydex from Steadfast.
He made my S2 holster.
Was necessary to be California compliant
No necessary in an inertia firing pin design.
With an extended firing pin perhaps.
CZ extended firing pins have the extra material added to the hammer end of the pin which could possibly make it an issue.

At least HK is worth the hype.

>Has absolutely 0 years of field time/combat durability under it's belt
>Better than the most prolific, tested, and widespread combat handgun of the past 25 years
Stay pleb fedora