/ch/
Guns: posted
>Thread #7
jellyzone & jannyposting edition

Attached: 8864135163.jpg (680x355, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CDZ54cvg0hY
youtube.com/watch?v=mkFU7o3IAaM
andrewerickson.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Chinese-Anti-Ship-Ballistic-Missile-Development_Book_Jamestown_2013.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=n4szijL-694
youtube.com/watch?v=SpbNlA7Xuys
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 15cf83ac40a47842242988.jpg (5184x3456, 3.62M)

Attached: Wing Loong II (Pterodactyl) chinese UAV (operated by UAE) crashed in Libya.jpg (700x525, 73K)

Attached: 0ce66a48308404848cb2c71f80f100a1.jpg (1080x710, 62K)

Attached: yeNG-heirxyf1589356.gif (490x300, 3.37M)

Attached: sinosoviet cooperation exercise.jpg (1200x800, 746K)

Attached: 1528485742296.jpg (532x530, 34K)

>Flame thrower
>Doesn't use napalm
What is even the point, chang? Get it together.

Are you sure that isn't napalm or an analog? It looks like it is shooting a burning liquid, instead of just flames like a blow torch.

Just looking at the flame shape and how quickly it burns out, you can tell that it's some sort of non-napalm liquid fuel.
Napalm flamethrowers throw the napalm which then sticks to whatever it hits and burns for several minutes, allowing the fire to have a chance to catch hold and burn down whatever it's shot at, as well as acting as a decent sort of area denial.
Liquid fuel is basically useless in comparison to napalm because most of the fuel burns up in the air, which vastly reduces the range and effectiveness of the flame. So you need a lot more liquid fuel to successfully set something on fire compared to napalm, especially if it's wet or not particularly flammable.
You can see in the clip that the flamethrower pumping at extremely high pressure, enough to push a prone man along the ground, just so it can shoot a pitifully weak and short ranged flame burst that can't even set the grass on fire. With how small the tank is and how high pressure the thrower is, that set up probably only has a second or two of fuel at best.

Here's a demo of the difference between between napalm and liquid fuel out of a much lower pressure flame thower.
youtube.com/watch?v=CDZ54cvg0hY

Sort of related - in WW2 they sometimes sprayed the fuel at the target first, then ignited it with a short burst of flame. I think they usually did this with tank flamethrowers that had long range, to get more fuel on the target.

This gave the people inside the target area a small chance to escape but I suppose the extra reaction time was something along the lines of 5-10 seconds. Not much time to evacuate.

>This gave the people inside the target area a small chance to escape but I suppose the extra reaction time was something along the lines of 5-10 seconds
Personally, I'd rather burn an empty bunker than a full one.

Either way, not sure why the chinks didn't steal this idea yet. Way more effective and safe than a flamethower.

youtube.com/watch?v=mkFU7o3IAaM

not even a chang poster, but I found some interesting pics of a chinese company thats breaking into the PMC industry

Attached: service_items_1.png (534x359, 308K)

Attached: service_items_2.png (534x414, 395K)

Attached: service_items_6.png (534x409, 332K)

Is 'breaking into the PMC industry' a euphemism for bribing someone in the CCP to hook them up with no bid contracts for chink companies in africa? Because that's the only way I could see anyone agreeing to pay for chink PMCs instead of the dozen or so Western and Russian groups that have members with proper training and real world combat experience.

Attached: anti piracy.jpg (1024x599, 78K)

>premium anti cut anti climb fence str8 out of Nanchang

Trump should tack weld some of this to his wall to stop Mexicans shimmying up the bars with a lineman's harness.

Attached: anti cut fence.jpg (700x468, 61K)

>now with 3x magnification

Attached: 1563843540210.jpg (1200x675, 118K)

>but user, how will the DF21 hit anything?
>andrewerickson.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Chinese-Anti-Ship-Ballistic-Missile-Development_Book_Jamestown_2013.pdf

Read this, everything mentioned in IOC is now fielded.

Attached: 1503761608420.jpg (1040x681, 171K)

But what if they turn the cutter sideways?

The manufacturers thought of this - most cutters' blades are too thick to fit in the 2mm gap.

Attached: Chinese and Japanese female paramilitary auxiliaries receive the ashes 1939.png (800x600, 686K)

wait do they actually use sightmarks what the fuck

what kind of brainlet needed to write a dissertation to figure out that fighting China in South China Sea would be an instant loss?

It's like building your base in a ravine, aka Dien Bien Phu, and depends on"logistics, technology and experience" to win.

Attached: curiouskeri.jpg (339x399, 49K)

What if they use a dremel

Are those knock-off 742 woodsmans?

>Is 'breaking into the PMC industry' a euphemism for bribing someone in the CCP to hook them up with no bid contracts for chink companies in africa?

Realistically, the shipping company was probably barred from contracting security from anyone other than a company owned by someone in the CCP.

It's a different concept flamethrower. One that uses actual gunpowder to launch a volley of napalm up to 80m away. Here, it is used to remove a wasp nest that has been pestering some farmers.

youtube.com/watch?v=n4szijL-694

THe US flamethrowers of WWII are low pressure napalm launchers.

Looks like a training session or demonstration for TV

They prolly don't want it to burn for too long.

>the general secretary said it's our turn on the xbox

kek

Holy fuck that recoil

I’d just give it a shot with my cordless angle grinder. Ninety seconds later, I’m through.

Jesus, i never thought a flamethrower would have such recoil, if any at all

what rifles are these? Never seen them before aside from the AK variant the first guy is holding

>youtube.com/watch?v=SpbNlA7Xuys
what is it about chinks doing stuff that i find so compelling?

I hope they have plenty of extra dremel "blades" and plenty of time on their hands

Is that just perspective or are those guys actually 4 feet tall?

>90 seconds
Wanna know how I know you've never done this before?