Best plate carrier/ plate set up for the big boogaloo

Looking for the best option I'm trying to keep the price below a thousand if that's possible what would y'all suggest ?

Attached: testudo_new_gen_2_multic.jpg (1000x1000, 347K)

I would suggest a prompt suicide.

But really what do you want. A concealable carrier, a fully protective carrier and a comfortable rucking carrier aren't going to be the same product.

JPC 2.0
III, or IV plates. I know people say III+ isn't real, but they're real and have been tested, just do research and make sure the tests were't some one off.
IFAK, maybe 2
Enough mag pouches on carrier and belt for 6+1
Sidearm if you feel inclined
Some sort of backpack, like a 3 day

Any particular brand better than another ? Would you recommend ceramic or steel ? And is there any plate carrier that is of any higher quality than the others ? I was looking at ar500 armour plates and there gen 2 tetsudo carrier but I heard that their plates have issues with spalling

If you're genuinely strapped for cash, like almost to the point where you shouldn't even be buying this stuff to begin with, then steel is okay, but get ceramic ASAP. Really the only thing steel plates are good for is training in. It's nice to do a bunch of drills in steel, then switch to ceramic, its like being hugged by a cloud.
Spartan armor is apparently Jow Forums approved. Hesco, highcom, DFNDR, maybe RMA.
As fro PC, just don't get Chinese

there's a general for this

I have a warrior assault system DCS. It costs me 300 bucks and came with 5 double mags pouches, 2 small utility pouches and 1 sort of intern radio/mag pouches.

Great shit. Very comfortable and resistant. I've used it in the military.

Although i don't know if it's available outside of Europe.

Attached: DCS-5.56-Config-Ranger-Green-Warrior-am18606main1hq.png (1020x714, 178K)

I don't like this configuration btw. Double mag pouches in the front of the PC is too bulky. I changed it for a triple open mag pouch and add frag pouch on the top of the front plate. I placed the other mag pouches on the sides and on the belt.

Is it cringey to go all black with my armor?

Attached: 8EB09FB9-DB76-4618-B600-169FE2760DC1.gif (267x200, 1.59M)

Get hesco L4 ceramics

I hope you guys are working out if you plan on carrying all that shit around plus armor

Stop making new threads for your retarded question, you coward. You will not find approval for the AR500 meme deal nor will anyone tell you all black equipment is a good idea.
Fuck it, I hope someone does just to spite me and contribute to you looking like an idiot and potentially taking some shrapnel off of your retarded steel plate into the back of your scalp.

Attached: 8BAC6B73-E8DD-4D87-9129-59A5983E1322.jpg (1024x1000, 189K)

>6+1 mags for boogaloo
>1776 +243
>Thinking anything less than 12 mags will prevent feral ghoul nigs from raping your corpse in irradiated,post alocalyptic wasteland
>Armor is useless at that point

What is the best minimalist low-profile PC?

ferro slickster

>color of PC matters
Is there a reason why?

buy new old stock balcs set IIIA for less than 100 and III+ hard plates from AR500. get a nice balcs capable carrier in a camo pattern of your choice. enjoy level IV+ protection front and back without breaking the bank.

suck my dick Jow Forums dont need to spend 2k to stop black tip 7.62

Attached: 1564634324675.jpg (346x400, 119K)

buy something that matches your local terrain or is neutral in color at least

personally, high contrast like black or anything else that is over-the-top tacticool just draws unnecessary attention to yourself IMO and should be avoided

>the big boogaloo
>AR500 product

G L O W I N G

STOP BUYING STEEL ARMOR
3+ IS A GIMMICK, NOT AN ACTUAL NIJ RATING
None of your steel plates are truly rated to stop m855a1 or m193, and rhino liner will not stop steel plates from spalling directly into your ballsack and chin.
>b-but here's a youtube video showing it can stop those bulle-
doesn't fucking matter. The quality of the plate will vary by batch because it's steel that has been cut to fit a PC.

Well, I want something that at least has some molle or velcro for pouches, but can be stripped down far enough to wear under a jacket. Basically, I want one I can practice with but that if boogaloo happened I could wear as inconspicuously as possible.

Black doesn't blend in.

>tfw when live in suburban hell in the middle of a desert
Gray it is. Thanks, user.

get a concealable plate carrier and a poncho to cover it, see, looking like a soldier isn't going to make you any safer

Attached: 20190721_062429-1512x2016.jpg (1512x2016, 446K)

I guess this is a good place to ask...
Are there any good PC 's on Amazon? I happen to have a gift card, and was wondering if there was any gear I could get there specifically. All I see is condor.

>boogaloo
Either a newfag or a glow In the dark. Either way, you can go

Attached: 108B6EFA-B357-49E7-80A6-EE961DA49222.gif (267x199, 1.91M)

Don't.
Get an AWS or Crye.
Condor is a genuine airsoft brand and their stuff does not hold to any standard.

>Taking any advice from bunkbedguy
>ever
Go shove a tourniquet up your ass tripfag

Are you mad or are you about to post the merits of AR500 steel and black tactical gear?

No you double nigger. Just reminding anons to stop listening to shit tripfags have to say so that they can stop shitting up threads with their bullshit.

post yours

Attached: workvest.jpg (500x333, 30K)

lmao what the fuck is that

>sweaty and smelly I'm guessing

IIIA, I think safariland. company buys me a new one every year

yes it is. febreeze is your friend

haha nobody has a real pic except fucking larp kids

>kindergarten reading comprehension

Just mad then, okay.

post yours

>what would y'all suggest ?
y'all stop shilling vatnik forced memes like 'boogaloo'

PIle of shit, no Kevlar, no side protection, no underarm protection. You may as well roleplay as a capeshit

A rentapotty security vest complete with snack holding pouches

You’ll want a SOFT-W for that, they fold down smaller. Remember to remove the top bite.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.25M)

this

>camelback
>spandex
lol'd

Attached: parrot.jpg (751x500, 135K)

Make the opposite case. Why would you want something twice as heavy and half as effective?

OH MY GOD IT SAYS MAXIMUM I NEED TO ORDER THIS CANVAS SHIT RIGHT NOW

>. I've used it in the military.

What fucking military? NO Kevlar? Fuck off with your larpy larp

fpbp

grey ghost minimalist under an XXXL drug rug.

Attached: armor2.jpg (3000x2000, 971K)

>Although i don't know if it's available outside of Europe.

You can get everything from ceramic IV plates to full IOTV/MTV/IBA to Osprey/Bristol in Europe easily. Why the fuck would you want that bullshit plate only larp if you actually thought you were going to meet full on blast, ricochet, shrapnel and bullets, handguns, 22s shotguns and general chaos?

I’m sorry you hate what’s good.

Attached: D830D4DF-2609-46A2-BD1C-30F43AD4128E.jpg (4032x3024, 2.48M)

>the chad one-man mass shooter response team

>Enough mag pouches on carrier and belt for 6+1

I'd go the other way. Keep 4-5 within easy reach (1 on belt, 2-3 on carrier, 1 in gun) and throw the rest in a dedicated pouch on your ruck or somewhere else that they can be easily accessed.

You aren't looking for an extended fight. You need enough ammo to break contact and de-ass the area that's it.

I keep 2 on a belt, then a double stack double mag pouch on a PC (so four on the chest) for a 210 round load. Maybe an extra 3 in a pack. But you do you.

It's not like anybody has ever wished for less ammo when they actually needed to use any of it. I'd just argue that something that can be kept hidden under a large coat or sweatshirt will go a long way to keeping you from being shot on sight.

cool airshit canvas

>all that medical shit
as someone who enjoys LARPing as a medic in arma and figures they'll eventually get AED cert and build a medical kit this makes me hard

JPC is great for low-profile use
AWS OCPC is great for more serious 'soldiering'

Attached: 45634534564574575.jpg (1251x941, 378K)

i think the original poster of that kit is actually a medic in the military or something

Quick question about your AWS rig
they say they don't come with side pouches for plates. Where did you get your side pouches?

I am in the US military and use a Crye AVS with ceramic plates only.

Are you retarded ? You can just put ceramic IV plates in it

you are one dumb nigger here is your (you) fag

Attached: 1ne9ll.jpg (560x315, 73K)

Spiritus overt or covert?

Attached: 64E167BF-9942-4B72-89FC-126BF15DB9C3.jpg (816x1088, 579K)

Literally no reason not to go overt for the front bag, it's no harder to conceal and the molle provides for modularity.

bumpstock

Attached: 1565077680877.jpg (750x733, 155K)

Or something
Guess I’m not getting that $100

Attached: 24240946-E535-471C-9C26-A77E6A8B6FBE.jpg (1434x2306, 831K)

Cummerbund accepts 6x6 side plates as well as soft trauma pads.

Wait, so why do they mention "special pouches (not included"?

recommendations for all? whats a good concealable vest for typical nig handgun violence if im a pizza delivery driver

It's called a new job

>no kevlar
>no underarm protection
>no side protection
Pretty sure the DCS has the option to take side plates. And I'm also pretty sure most standalone plate carriers don't have kevlar or "underarm protection".

even people who work good jobs can be victim of typical street violence if they have any sort of life outside their home. so anyone got tips/?

if you are already carrying a pistol for defense might as well wear a concealable vest

Attached: gun control 21 .webm (920x720, 1.65M)

Also stow IFAK in vehicle.

Attached: 2EB4502B-D2C3-4014-8BE6-CD285350817D.jpg (640x817, 427K)

Place in Fanny pack and strap to headrest.

Attached: C3C62FC5-DE34-4C2A-928A-4DF7202E2426.jpg (4032x3024, 1.94M)

That wont stop black tip 7.62

Now thats a pretty bad ass loadout

AR500's black tip is most likely M80 with a black marker on the tip. The real black tips are the steel core M61 and the tungsten core M993. M61 is only one or two steps behind .30-06 M2AP, while M993 can defeat most Level IV plates out to 150 meters.

pro tip dont get shot
why carry this since most guns can chew trough plates
rather save the weight for more ammo
this might be bias because i prefer the light scout vests

Post light scout “vest”

>why carry this since most guns can chew trough plates
not true at all

fuck off fag

lmao a fucking LBE vest nerd

“No”
Post it

Attached: D836BE9D-B1DA-482E-8894-9EBBB3E0971F.jpg (1969x2048, 785K)

My Eagle Industries CIRAS has lasted me over 10 years of heavy, heavy abuse and use and still looks new and works perfect. Comfy ass vest and plenty of support, easy to run comms and a one point sling through the shoulder straps too. Worth every single penny