Boardman teen arrested for threatening federal agents online

archive.fo/skg3e
the glowniggers are at it again

Attached: 1e1b0909448d4c1c294241f9bea85865d4d4eda1.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/neo-nazi-group-puts-anti-semitic-send-them-back-posters-on-seattle-synagogues-213946819.html
archive.fo/skg3e
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are we supposed to care?

One less shitposter; doesn't bother me one bit.

glowniggers are all over Chans too.

Attached: 1541603699794.jpg (701x1300, 224K)

>A court complaint states the investigation into Justin Olsen began when FBI agents in Anchorage, Alaska were researching the website “iFunny” in February of this year and saw the postings by a user named “ArmyOfChrist”
Now that's concerning. Glow worms on Ifunny?
>Federal prosecutors said that while Olsen had been under investigation since February, they decided to act now because of recent mass shootings across the U.S.
I'm not even sure what to say about that. Dude doesn't represent enough of a threat to jump earlier, but you jump now?

>replying to a post gets you put on a watchlist or worse
lol

>According to court documents, the user posted a threat to assault federal law enforcement officers writing, "...shoot every agent on sight," in a discussion about the Branch Davidian standoff in Waco in 1993.
>in a discussion about the Branch Davidian standoff in Waco in 1993
???
Can the courts not into context about a hypothetical view of a historical event in which people DID shoot at every agent in sight because the agents were shooting at pregnant women and children first?

>"arrested for threatening federal agents online"
>Article doesn't mention what was said by either party

Attached: angry tod.jpg (1062x1062, 167K)

>arrested for shitposting
I'm sorry I thought this was America

Attached: 1541661034965.jpg (552x690, 82K)

He was arrested for posting that federal agents should be shot when speaking about Waco on Ifunny of all places? There is clearly more to this, since that seems somewhat stupid.

Holy shit

Shoot glow niggers on sight. Go ahead and get your subpoena

its was probably navyseal.txt

Thats the scary part in all this. I reply to shitty bait all the time fuck a v& just flew over my house.

Attached: 1565248698505.png (794x824, 1.37M)

>when he got arrested he defended what he said about feds
>actually said “but the ATF did kill people.”
>stone faced the mugshot
>only 18

EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER POSTED ON THIS SITE AND OTHERS WAS DONE IN THE SPIRIT OF SATIRE / IRONY/ COMEDY / PERFORMANCE ART

ONLY A FOOL WOULD TAKE ANYTHING I HAVE EVER SAID SERIOUSLY

Attached: 1553285814422.jpg (999x583, 242K)

based ifunnier

They've been listening to me for 3 years, and I've literally threatened everyone I can think of, so WHO KNOWS??????

Attached: image.jpg (640x960, 118K)

>15 rifles
>10 pistols
>10,000 rounds of ammo
So he was a collector? Or...

GENERATION ZYKLON IS RISING UP

bottom text

Attached: 1542415273709.png (215x215, 35K)

Operative word, was.

>less than 1k per gun
Those aren't even rookie numbers, that's about 3-4 trips to the range.

Can we try Vietcong interrogation techniques (80,s US NAVY) I wanna see what he says with bamboo under his fingernails, and his severed genitals in his mouth( he's 18 SHIT) show him "the love"

Attached: image.jpg (960x720, 186K)

Gotta look busy. Make sure people think they're actually doing something.

>torturing your own citizens
did the vietcong even do this? fuck off nigger

He's not wrong.

I was arrested in a weapons theft ring at 15 with over 100 stolen firearms( wasn't federal, and I served no jail time, record was expunged , Feds are because of Internet

>responding to bait
user plz
It's a namefag
Just ignore it
Please be more conscious of replying to bait in the future

Do you unironically have to a VPN and 30 boxxies just to shitpost these days? The internet has gone to shit, everyone takes everything at face value.

So there were Snowden documents that found they were collecting data from places like Xbox Live gaming network, and even world of warcraft. It's pretty fucking sad if you think about it, just how far civil liberties have been eroded.

>feds murder a bunch of people
>help their coworkers get away scot free
>get asshurt when people rightfully call them murderers
>get asshurt enough to start arresting people for speech crimes
In conclusion feds are the worst kind of scum and no one will cry for them when the day of the rope comes.
I will personally lead the 200,000,000-strong NAZBOL revolutionary army.

inb4 I get arrested and branded a terrorist or some shit because asshurt feds can't handle people speaking their mind or telling obvious jokes.

these feds these days, they're going hard. I wonder how much the government will have to pay in a settlement because they couldn't be bothered not wasting our tax dollars on policing fucking iFunny of all places

another fake story contrived direct from langley as propaganda. soon these fake stories will be real.

>Meanwhile in California...

yahoo.com/news/neo-nazi-group-puts-anti-semitic-send-them-back-posters-on-seattle-synagogues-213946819.html

>Police are investigating after racist, anti-immigrant fliers were found at two South Seattle synagogues on Sunday.

here are all of the glownigger's posts.

Attached: 1540003398966.png (1544x2612, 279K)

>wasting our tax dollars on policing fucking iFunny of all places
I have a really difficult time comprehending how shit like this passes for official work in their offices. It's not like their starved for real crime work in America.

A spicks dick gets bigger in a nigger( the Jews know this) Iam a peckerwood pimp, I feed my old lady steak and shrimp

Attached: image.jpg (960x720, 227K)

I wonder how many glowniggers post here unironically and if they cringe when they recognize coworker's on duty posts and how hard it must be for them to keep opsec.

And the feds wonder why people hate them.

That commentary at the bottom of the pic is disgusting.
I'm obviously not in favor of mass shootings and shit like that (not even I'm that much of an edgelord), but trying to infiltrate the chans and steer the conversation is just fucking repulsive.

>muh Russia
and that's how you spot glowniggers and reddit fags

>neo-nazi group
>in the progressive hugbox of seattle

Attached: 1546810000973.png (212x238, 5K)

>FBI samefagging
SAD

Based Schizoposter.

So someone who behaved like a right wing terrorist nutjob got treated like a potential right wing terrorist nutjob. And this is seen as terribly unfair by all the kids who also act like right wing terrorist nutjobs. Because as always few things seem as unfair to a teenager as having to face the consequences of their actions.

The internet, even Jow Forums, isn't some separate reality. It's part of the real world. And a lot of the popular memes here, the casual racism, the not so casual racism, the misogyny, the rabid anti-government stuff calling for acts of violence and so on is the same stuff that for example the Christchurch and El Paso mass murderers built their ideology on. And the people charged with preventing any more shit like that do occasionally take notice.

So if you keep posting that shit then, yes, you may end up on a watchlist. You probably should end up on a watch list. Because no matter how much you think Jow Forums somehow isn't real this shit has radicalised a number of real, live actual terrorists. And the nutjobs who go down that path don't give a fuck about that you thought it as just shitposting, to them it's bloody serious. So someone does need to watch, to sort them out from the rest before they kill a bunch of people, and when this fails... then those who encouraged it may need to face some consequences for the whirlwind they were sowing. It seems "it was just a joke" may be the new "I was just following orders".

yeah, you guys are going to get absolutely rekt for this one

Attached: relaxing-home-beer-tv.jpg (800x533, 50K)

Me too

>feds being professional
i kek'd

Attached: p0692dvs.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

schizo dropping bars

interior crocodile alligator
I drive a movie theater

>a guy should be arrested for shitposting because he COULD be a terrorist
yeah fuck innocent until proven guilty, let's just start prosecuting thoughtcrimes, what could go wrong

So you don't like mass shootings, but for LE to try and stop them by going to the places were the perpetrators may hang out and try to get to know people there is repulsive. Right then.

>, "...shoot every agent on sight," in a discussion about the Branch Davidian standoff in Waco in 1993.
That's thousands of youtube comments as well. Why'd they pick this guy?
Hell, I know a ton of us have posted worse.

kill all zogbots

Attached: 3092D26C-F6E6-423A-99E3-F1451473BCF0.jpg (400x483, 30K)

>>muh Russia
>and that's how you spot glowniggers and reddit fags
yep. pretty much all of the "shit on russia" threads on Jow Forums are from glowniggers and communists.
why? because russia's the only anti-liberal, anti-faggot, pro-right-movements country.

Agreed. Something is extremely fucky about this.

stfu faggot

because its not a genuine happening

none of what you posted is correct but ZOG still hates russia

What about the thousands of verified twitter accounts that openly and genuinely call for violence to their millions of followers?
The movies, tv shows, radio hosts, news agencies, journalists, EVEN ELECTED OFFICIALS who do the same in plain sight?

gtfoh

>for example the Christchurch and El Paso mass murderers built their ideology on
>no mention of the countless commie or muslim attacks

Go fuck yourself ZOG nigger

If they want to observe I don't have much of a problem with it. But trying to manipulate the conversation is wrong.
It's the kind of shit that makes people hate glowniggers in the first place.

no they dont. only the dipshit underlings not let in on the secret do. (((theyve))) got to keep zogbots believing foreign governments arent all on the same moloch worshipping abortion eating team.

Supposedly he was already under investigation before he made that comment.

I wouldn't use a VPN. More and more are being outed for lying about not keeping logs. Tor is about the best that can be done, along with public WiFi.

Of all the places; daily stormer is the biggest fucking honeypot. The owner has an asian wife and one of the main contributors is a jewish hacker with a swastika tattoo.

Is there a VPN that isn't run by boot lickers, then?

>the perpetrators
How is he a perp again?

NAZBOL GANG RISE UP

Attached: 1542507193423.png (1922x1240, 1.87M)

i'm pretty sure the context of the article was that it was the comments that put him under investigation, glownigger

The merkava has killed more jews than any right wing terrorist.

Attached: 5Pd4d6K.jpg (950x810, 52K)

I always wanted to get a white problem solver with cash money grips to gift.

Attached: 3828900_01_hi_point_c9_money_graphics_bra_640.jpg (640x480, 53K)

>threatening federal agents online
Based. Know your place, glowniggers. WE OWN YOU

>archive.fo/skg3e
The charges will eventually be dropped but dad will probably only get a few of his guns back.

>russia
>pro rights
What?

Too long, didn't read past the first sentence. I doubt anyone did.
You're trying too hard, I hope the rest of the post is pasta and you didn't actually waste time typing it.

pro-right, not pro-rights. they don't like leftists and liberals. big hate against russia started when Putin called the US post-Christian country and refused LGBT parades.

Take this shit to Jow Forums, it doesn't belong here

Attached: 1546268672007.png (610x613, 107K)

[citation needed]

>MUH POL
everything I don't like is Jow Forums

Attached: 1546046540556.jpg (1024x487, 66K)

>retard faggot giving them pointers
Fucking infinityniggers

Try flipping it around, what goes wrong if we wait until the deed is done to do anything? As events both recent and ancient shows us that gets a lot of people killed. Arresting people without first having them tried and sentenced in court first isn't exactly uncommon either, it's rather standard procedure for a lot of crimes both committed and in the planning stages. As it turned out not having the ability to do so makes a functioning criminal justice system damn near impossible. Though I'll give you that a lot of US police seem very, very fond of having this power.

Let's face it, you want to keep posting terrorist propaganda because that's what all the cool kids do. But you also abhor the idea of ever facing any consequences for your actions, no matter what consequences those actions may have had for others. And so you're appealed by this, because you know yourself that telling your shitposting from the unironic posts of someone about to try and murder a whole lot of people can be basically impossible. And so you're not at any greater risk than anyone else of being shot, but there is a non-zero risk of someone deciding that since you walk like a terrorist, look like a terrorist, quack like a terrorist... Doing the decent thing and no longer posting the mass shooting-encouraging crap that you do apparently just isn't an option, because you're still half a decade away from the impulse control part of your brain booting up.

>that terrible grammar
>forced use of Jow Forums memes
Hello agent.

Attached: 1565245850589.jpg (1192x893, 228K)

that comment at the bottom is from plebbit.

No clue, there's a thread on Jow Forums right now on vpns and court cases where they assisted the feds

So you're saying, being a righwinger is a reason people have killed people, so they should investigate and monitor rightwingers. What about other reasons people have killed people? Monitor anything related to that too?

Make me, niggerfaggot

Attached: IMG_20190719_082422.jpg (1080x1081, 119K)

>forgetting /news/ exists
fag, glownigger is also a Jow Forums meme. furthermore this is a thread about someone's 1st and 2nd getting violated, moreso the dad's 2nd.

fucking dumbass agents with dumber bosses. this is fast and furious all over again.

don't you office cubicle faggots know that you are contributing to violence in your own country with this retarded psyops bullshit? every glowing post you send out makes you responsible for this shit.

Again, too long didn't read. Fuck off bootlicking glownigger.
I can already tell this is some thought crime, fuck due process shitpost.

>But you also abhor the idea of ever facing any consequences for your actions, no matter what consequences those actions may have had for others.
Calling out feds for burning down a compound with children in it is not a fucking crime, go fuck yourself.

Attached: 140720-israel-soldiers-assault-1713_a8bcbfee06c1639f27e0554552b3949d.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg (1200x800, 143K)

you end up stone-faced when you're in total disbelief or shock too
t. someone who's been there

feds found out about iFunny after the Sam Woodward murder

I'd say it is important that everyone see this given that it is a very real thing that could happen to any shitposter on here who's posts are misconstrued as genuine calls to violence.

The most important piece from this article is that they grabbed him as he moved from his home to his vehicle. You may have a camera system, security film, a reinforced door, armor, and rifles with expedient AP ready to go, but remember to always keep one on you so you can try to drag a few federal stormtroopers with you to hell.

>we're hitting based levels that shouldnt be possible

Attached: 1561736343746.jpg (1009x1024, 126K)

or put up a fence and don't park outside of it.

Based and Chippilled.

The christchurch and el paso shooters were both on the other chan. Perpy enough for you? As for this guy, that remains to be seen. Maybe he's guilty of planning murder, maybe he isn't. Maybe he has been making illegal threats, maybe he hasn't. Due process is currently in progress.

No, as incomprehensible as it is to you there's people even in your little echo chamber that don't buy into the bullshit. But since you need the warm embrace of consensus to cushion your fragile youth ego (and to silence that emerging voice of conscience telling you that you're being an asshole posting all that crap) that's not something that you can really accept, and instead you just write it off as bait.

But calling for feds to be murdered is. And let's face it, posts around here on the subject aren't always just "in that situation lethal force would have been justified self defence" or some such but do sometimes tray into "fucking pigs we should kill them all" territory. The difference may be easy to miss if your fifteen and don't think about what you write, but if you pause for a moment to read what people are actually writing it tends to jump out quite clearly.