For me, it's the Ruger MK IV™

For me, it's the Ruger MK IV™

Attached: RUG43924_3_HR.jpg (2000x2000, 597K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ruger.com/products/markIVTarget/specSheets/40126.html
taurususa.com/tx22rebate/
youtu.be/9pPQnhhUqtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hey alright

Not many better.

Attached: 0C8D056D-9847-4B0C-8ABD-3038FCE390C4.jpg (3425x2100, 1.92M)

What exactly persuades people to make threads like this. Do you lack the ability to communicate and are unsure of how to integrate with the board so you just regurgitate some meme you saw? You're a fag OP and part of the cancer killing boards.

cringe

Some afternoon shooting

Attached: 40222B33-64DE-48FB-8C3E-461405090C19.jpg (1536x2048, 494K)

No, Browning Buckmark.
>easy to load the magazines
>steel or aluminum everything
>WIDE OPEN action for glorious cleaning, NEVER disassemble
>vastly better machining, overall fit & quality
>cheaper

When did you get buckmarkpilled?

depends on the format, m8ey

Attached: MKIV6.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Boomercore post friendo

Yeah man he should just make another hurr durr revolvers pointless thread

It literally looks like a FUDD-ed up version of a Mark 1.

Too dumb to follow reassembly instructions

That's my favorite model, I came this close to buying one when they were on sale for $300 during the holidays but I waited too long and they sold out the very day I finally decided to pick one up. Now they're closer to $400. I ended up with a great deal on a Browning Buck Mark that I'm pretty happy with though.

t. nu-arg zoomers. Post your PSA ARs and Poortex optics.

Always been more partial to the bull barrels

Like this

Attached: 52941B25-75D8-4D2E-BEB9-22F31C67782E.jpg (3617x2432, 1.85M)

I sold mine. It was fun to shoot and the accuracy was excellent, but several screws would routinely come loose and the takedown pin in the back walked every mag. I didn’t want to deal with it anymore so I traded it.

Attached: AF294FB0-538D-437A-988D-FC5FF30991EF.jpg (2048x1536, 749K)

I like the Kadet Adapter. I get to use my carry frame, grip, and trigger while plinking. Plus anyone can shoot a 22.

Attached: 1.jpg (1008x756, 125K)

>laughs in 16rd magazine

Attached: Taurus_TX22.jpg (2700x1800, 761K)

Never noticed the slide gets changed like that- assumed they just lightened it a ton. Reminds me of the alien.

Fuck the 22/45, mk iv tactical is better.

enjoy your loaded chamber indicator garbage
t. god tier mk2 chads everywhere

someone's proud of their new Aimpoint H-1 they saved up 4 months for

What's the exact issue with LCIs? My LC9 has one and when I was doing research on it I saw alot of people complain about It but I honestly have no strong opinion on it, its convenient I guess but isnt a bad thing? I still visually/physically check the chamber regardless

it looks gae lole

I hardly notice it but as a minimalist I prefer things being streamed line so I suppose, is it just an aesthetic issue or can it be a mechanical/reliability one?

It's OK to be wrong

Attached: mki_paclite_ryder.jpg (4032x1619, 1.21M)

I'm sorry. before I lost mine in a boating accident, it was my most fun pistol. like pointing y finger. I could shoot the cap off a milk jug at 20 paces without fail.
most accurate pistol I ever owned. wish it came in 9mm.

Gay.

Technically it's one more part that could break and potentially cause issues, but in reality it's only an problem if you're autistic.

Ah thanks mate, was curious what all the fuss was, cheers

>it's only an problem if you're autistic.
That's why people on Jow Forums don't like them.

my favorite plinker

Attached: IMG_1251 (1).jpg (2016x1512, 1.14M)

Cool plinker.

yeah

>Having to by a MkIII then buy an entire other upper which also has to be registered.

For me, its the Mark IV Tactical™

Damn, what model is that? I really liked the look of the Hunter but it didnt have a threaded barrel

Attached: RugerMark4.jpg (797x600, 96K)

They finally made a MkIV lite in black.

Seconding this request for hunter with a threaded barrel.

>What exactly persuades people to make threads like this

it's a script.

The lower seems all right, but the upper assembly is straight up hideous

OP here. This person is a bot, do not listen to them.

What a fine instrument.

Does anyone know of a good holster for the Mark IV? Even better if it can accommodate an optic.

Attached: wm_9822270.jpg (1920x1280, 167K)

I put the cocobolo grips on. Not the hunter.

Mark IV Target Threaded

ruger.com/products/markIVTarget/specSheets/40126.html

I really like the look and build of these types of guns, is there a 9mm version?

So you sold a gun you liked instead of getting new fasteners?

No. Only 8mm and they don't make them anymore.

A man of quality.

The cocobolo grips make it. Good taste.

How did you guys decide on the standard grip vs the 22/45 grip? Pros/Cons?

I haven't heard of these before. How's the reliability?

>How's the reliability?

I'm over 1K rounds and the only failures have been from dud rounds. The $50 rebate is still going on. Only downside is they are selling so many that getting spare mags is hard right now.

taurususa.com/tx22rebate/

I once had a customer at work phonetically pronounce it like “mc’iv.” After I finally figured out wtf he was even referring to, he wouldn’t back down from being wrong and insisted it was the result of some collab with israeli advisors

Attached: 55B3AF98-4287-49A1-8F4C-148CD4675347.jpg (1024x736, 54K)

Pick your poison, mostly. Do you want a polymer, 1911 shape grip (22/45), or a aluminum, angled luger grip? (Regular)

I had a 22/45, sold it later because although it was light weight, having a polymer frame felt weird. Will probably get the standard mark iv soon.

How is the trigger on the MK IV? I hear it's shit compared to the Browning Buck Mark, but is the LITE version any better?

Attached: naked-scared-with-a-cereal-and-milk.jpg (899x600, 55K)

Must suck thinking 600 dollars is a multi month savings affair. Good to be reminded that poverty is a mental illness.

>that file name
How did you know my fetish?

Yes it's called a German Luger

pls respond with an answer ;_;
I don't know if I should get a MK IV or a 9mm as my first gun and I keep hearing MK IV has a bad trigger

Thanks!

Thanks fren

A E S T H E T I C S

Obviously, but which is more A E S T H E T I C

Obviously the standard.

no u

I also enjoy my MKIV

Attached: 20190801_184244.jpg (4032x2268, 2.85M)

You’re frame receiver screw is backing out. Had to locktite the shit out of mine.

Attached: A022BE93-87C8-4AAA-90B6-EA4582910E67.jpg (1024x576, 98K)

Is this the ideal first gun?

Eh. I'd get a 9mm full frame as a first. Canik Tp9, Mp 2.0, g17, etc.

agreed, standard is way more aesthetic plus i like the red Ruger logo in the middle desu

ANYONE?

Attached: 1547255250522.png (415x367, 142K)

idk about the mk4 but I have 2 mk3s.
a bull barreled and a 22/45 lite.
both triggers have been replaced.
just get a accurizing kit, user
that's what everyone does

just get a g19, 9 is cheap and 22 oddly isn't as much any more

it's 14 cents a round vs 4 where it used to be 20 vs 2

Thanks user. But were the stock triggers a pain in the ass? I might as well get a Buckmark if the MK4's trigger is that bad

mk2 crew
trigger like glass, outta the box

Didn't think of if that way. I thought .22 was always the cheapest by a mile.

I've shot both and I don't think the Mk IV's trigger is bad by any means. The Buckmark definitely has a lighter trigger, the IV's is heavier but still pretty crisp. If you're concerned about trigger quality I don't see why you wouldn't just get a Buckmark though, it's not like it's any more expensive. The only problem with the Buckmark is that the takedown on them is a bitch and most of the models are ugly as sin.

I mean. Bad is relative. Yes it has long take up and kinda bad ergo, but you don't even own a gun. Buy one, shoot 5000 rds and make your own opinion. I put the TK trigger on mine and adjusted out almost all the pretravel. Also had about 10k rds through it with a stock trigger. It is fine.

Also buy a 9mm full frame as a first fun.

>1000 rounds of 9 versus 5000 rounds of 22
Is this not cheaper by at least a mile?
Alternative is to buy a 9 with a 22 conversion kit. If this is really your first firearm you'd be better served buy any used Glock and using the savings on a quality handgun class. I seriously doubt at your level you even know what a good or bad trigger feels like.

>you're concerned about trigger quality I don't see why you wouldn't just get a Buckmark though, it's not like it's any more expensive.
I'm a lazy fuck when it comes to cleaning and disassembly. Ruger is simple, but if the trigger is shit I'll stay way. Haven't been able to find one for rental. Either way, thanks user.

>Also buy a 9mm full frame as a first fun.
Strongly considering pic related instead now. Thanks for the help.

>I seriously doubt at your level you even know what a good or bad trigger feels like.
You're right, I don't, however I am worried about developing a flinch and have been told to start off with .22 by the likes of hickok and Paul Harrell to start learning fundamentals. I suppose a 9 is the better option.

Attached: 28p4SUl.jpg (800x693, 254K)

No, it's not bad.
People like me just want gucci shit.
The Rugers MK1/2/3/4 are superior and more aesthetic than a Buckmark.
The MK4 with it's improvements is certainly better than a Buckmark.
The difficult part is picking which model you want. That's why I have 2 MK3s and still want to buy a MK4 soon.

You wouldn't get a buckmark cuz a ruger is better, user.

Glad you are coming around. Also Sig is fine. Not my cup of tea but you do you. Buy guns make mistakes, buy more.

Define "better." The trigger definitely isn't. Some buckmark models have better sights than some ruger models. It depends what's important to you.

It sounds like it depends more like how much of a poor fag you are.
>iron sights
There's tons of aftermarket shit for Rugers, you can have anything you want.
I took out the rear iron on my 22/45 Lite MK3 so I could put a red dot mount instead. It's awesome. Get with the times.
>trigger
again, first of all, Rugers are not bad at all. If you want something super light and super crisp, there's tons of upgrades for Rugers if you like gucci shit, that's not even expensive.

Attached: MK3 equipped.jpg (980x735, 293K)

this is what "better" looks like >>>

I've heard the Lite models are okay as plinkers but not very good as bullseye guns because of how their barrels are sleeved+tensioned. Do any of you have any experiences that would confirm or disprove this? Also, do the bull barrel models tend to actually be more practically accurate than tapering ones like the Standard?

You could be like me and have no choice but the Buckmark because the IV isn't on our roster.

maybe he just want to make a fun thread for people to post in user. We're all here to entertain ourselves and distract ourselves from the fact that we are, in fact, with every second, growing older and older. The time is running out, user. You can never go back to the man you were yesterday, and you have no idea what kind of man you'll be tomorrow. We're all slowly trundling towards our death, user, and they don't call it the "long walk" for nothing.
We're just here to waste time. That's all.

The trigger is garbage. I had to pony up the dough for a volquartsen accurizing trigger kit because the lawyer trigger is something like 6lbs from the factory and has a mile long pull and reset. Best part is there is not a single fucking install video for the 22/45 Lite mk IV on the internet. Not one. Find me one damn video. Volquartsen's walkthrough guide on their site is only for the metal framed version.

Definitely get it, if you throw the P320 around corners you have remote turret capability.

Attached: 1562568786444m.jpg (746x1024, 132K)

I need one. I keep running into situations where I need to euthanize small animals and the smallest caliber I have is 308. Sucks bros.

This post shows you never took down earlier Ruger mark pistols. Those things are a fucking nightmare to put back together, which it should be as simple as fuck, but it's not. he's right, browning buckmark is a sweet gun, I'll pick that over the Ruger.

thanks for the reminder
youtu.be/9pPQnhhUqtU

I noticed this after taking it to the range and did the same as you with loctite

incorrect, you can just buy the frame and get the upper (which is NFA)

My DeadAir Mask HD came in, sounds amazing on my MarkIV Tactical

Attached: DeadAir3.jpg (512x640, 129K)