What kind of gun was I using?

I spent a while with a gun but never learned its name. It was bigger than a glock and had an exposed barrel, there was windows in the barrel cover. I modified it with a custom barrel and silencer, came army green and got forged mostly gun metal but with chrome wood handles and chrome welded barrel/silencer

Attached: glock.jpg (1000x664, 323K)

What level prestige were you when you unlocked it?

I was at a range for a month straight, nearly 500hrs training with it.

I asked for a Nazi SS side arm, like a Lugar with the exposed barrel, but they gave me this other pistol instead. It has exposed barrel, no sight holes from the factory but I added them when I got the barrel welded to the silencer.

Had a red dote circular shaped sight, drum clips, I wasn't filling them. I get bulls eyes every time at the range with this gun, but I don't know what it is called so I cannot buy it.

Help a brotherhood guy out.

I thought this was a guessing game
I now realize you may be retarded to shoot a gun for 500hrs and not even know what it is. Did you sell the gun?

you sound like you're trying to describe a beretta 92 while having a stroke. Unless you just mean that the barrel was ported, in which case, your'e fucked forever.

had it sent to a forge to be melted. Had to be destroyed because of the guy who made the barrel he patented it or some shit and I couldn't have it because it's illegal. Had to be destroyed. Ended up trying to give me two factory guns but I didn't want them since I'd have to go thru all sorts of bullshit to keep them in my house, being in jersey.

There are other levels besides the intro kill house level

The frame on the beretta 92 is different. It wasn't the barrel itself, it was the piece that moves and protects the barrel. It came full auto and semi automatic. All three of mine were semi automatic.

Attached: G1Megatron_toy.jpg (624x788, 121K)

I am usually able to deescalate a situation where someone else has a weapon, so I haven't shot anyone with it. Never been to a real war zone, never to a really bad neighborhood.

I can only quick draw from my left armpit with main hand but I can do it from left hip or left armpit with my left hand, equally accurate though I favor my right hand and left armpit for holster.

What kind of unbelievably retarded kikery is going on ITT?

Look you b8ing retarded faggot, you could at least provide the year of use and the country and caliber.

I can react to que, ready aim and fire accurately enough to get bullseyes on any of 6 targets. All in under a second, while on stimulants, with both left or right hands, or together at the same time. I'm quicker at readying and aiming with my right hand but equally accurate and nearly as fast with my left hand. We were doing "number" spoken, followed by "number" spoken, signifying first right hand target and left hand target at I guess fifty feet. Tried it with colors on trees in a forest and I can get multiple head shots per second with this gun with either hand, while on stimulants at over fifty feet.

Is that in the new COD?

United States of America
Didn't know the caliber, I never handled ammo. Just practiced constantly in street clothes and a factory correct Minnesota Mountain and Mining (3M) full face respirator

I'm even more confused now

This thread makes my brain hurt

No, this is a military contractor getting top of the line training thru several special contracts I had someone at the DOD make up. 31 days of range time, paid for the whole range for a month. I wasn't there 24/7 but I was on speed so I did 500h+hrs there with a trainer coach.

>things that never happened

It happened bro, an associate set it up for me. I also had liquid cocaine in little gel capsules, designed for special operations and little known about. that and Adderall.

I had a respirator because I spent two weeks at an indoor gun range.

That was before we went to a field with a corporate helicopter, painted trees on the line and I was able to consistently hit many random targets, trees, from well over fifty feet.

I just don't want to have to learn a new gun, I actually shoot mostly with muscle memory at closer ranges so different weight, length, etc will throw me off. Really need to figure out which gun I had.

It was 2016, I had a pistol a little on the larger side it was. Had ports or windows thru the barrel cover so you could see the barrel. Had three of them, to make it lighter I guess. I ended up practicing a lot with it like that before near the end of the range time I had a custom barrel made, custom silencer, and eventually welded them together. Then painted the barrel and silencer chrome, along with the wood grips I had made too, those were chrome. The rest was gun metal grey. From the factory, they're 100% army green. I had two in the end, still deadly accurate with them at 25 yards even though I spent some time training with a heavier gun.

Big pistol, windows or ports cut into the barrel cover to reduce weight and to look cool I think.

The gun fit barrel loaded tracer propelled grenades on sticks, what are those called? I blew up some forest from the field with them when I went back to visit the range after I was tired of practicing because of mastery.

Why does Jow Forums have so many schizoposters?

>I spent a while with a gun but never learned its name. It was bigger than a glock and had an exposed barrel, there was windows in the barrel cover. I modified it with a custom barrel and silencer, came army green and got forged mostly gun metal but with chrome wood handles and chrome welded barrel/silencer
Likely story, bro. You're the sort of faggot that shaves your ass and bares it in public in hopes that howling bullfruit perverts cram multi penises in your coal chute and load you with gallons of cock snot.

beretta 92?

they're not the best with honesty. i like schizo posting when it's good

what are those called though?

it's okay guys, Summer is almost over. Mods please delete this pathetic excuse of a thread.

>summer
>shitposting
dude i'm only ever here when i'm at uni i'm surprised the school year is the time when unders are in

Just because I had a CIAesque person make a stupid military contract for a wealthy businessman to build a range, supply us with MRI, guns, engineers and metal workers, etc.. I dunno how much of it was the contract but I did spend hours on a phone and signed up to be a special sort of private contractor for the DOD thru the CIA..

All that doesn't mean I'm Schizo.. I just like to remember and discuss what I've accomplished. I mostly now wanna know which barrel cover those things had, maybe it was military issue? I got 3 of em for free and heavily modified one of them. All with an associate using his property, a range he had built, and his helicopter.

*school year isn't the time when unders are in
fucking hell I really cannot type today

This, went from entertaining to try hard spaghetti spill too quickly.

Once again, OP is a faggot.

Attached: CoolStoryBro.png (900x463, 178K)

What would one call that barrel cover, though?

Dont post here you stupid faggot schizo. Take your meds and hang yourself. Little queer schizos constantly making nonsensical posts like a chimp. Not to mention in real life a bunch of mentally ill hobos in ny city walking around yelling nonsense and being aggressive at night like feral ghouls. I would gladly euthanize you by force myself.

>What would one call that barrel cover, though?
>barrel cover
lol, fuck off retard.

yeah

I don't know much about guns. I tried to take a pistol apart to put it back together, almost got arrested when the gun told the state police I was taking it apart. It had dumb safety screws but I bought the screw driver next day on amazon.

I'll go. Though, I must insist my posts make perfect sense. I do admit I am ignorant.

that's because they're bored for the summer in their homes instead going out, making out with hot teens and shooting at squirrels..instead .
they try to be edgy in a Mongolian weaving basket image board.
*sips monster*

this feels like op got taken shooting with his company as a bonding thing and got fed a bunch of bullshit

It's all shitposting. There was a thread yesterday with a dude arguing with himself and denying it the whole time.
Why? Beats the hell out of me.

>the gun told the state police I was taking it apart.

Kek.

This is actually funny, anyone who took this serious I could probably kick your ass in real life lol

Sounds like you swallowed bait, fag.

Holy repeating integers, Batman

>not taking the battery out of your gun first so the police don't know you are illegally disassembling
Why do you think they always warn you about firing a gun out of battery? Big brother hates it when your gun is out of battery and wants you to think it is dangerous. I haven't changed the battery in my 1911 in years.

I shot an interesting gunwith this gun. It was the kind of gun that you put in the glovebox and put in the trunk of your car." It's like saying, "It's your job to know the meaning of your life to be a man." You should have known in a previous life what that means to you. The point isn't that the story was fiction but that some people think that is how they should know what it's like to be a man.

In my conversation with the author, he mentioned that he'd received a death threat since he released his first book that he didn't publish because of what the book said about the Holocaust in general because of "how much it hurt" him.

I have no doubt that the real issue with this statement is that people would like to avoid thinking and speak about the real problems that face our country. What bothers some people as I talked to my friend was the idea that it's OK to say it so they can feel better about themselves. But it's not OK to say it because someone says it. No matter how much I want to be a "good" person all the time, for someone who wants to be a good person all the time, it's not easy.

I mentioned that people would like to avoid thinking about the Holocaust because it

Attached: 1547078666311.gif (400x225, 1.59M)

They apparently weren't alerted until I hack sawed the weird firing pin thing in half. Had a microchip in it. Maybe a battery but it it also could've been RFID or like another wave like Tesla's wave to power it.

mostly posting to say nice my thread for 5 4s in a row.

bye now

Based quints

Schizo-bot/10

Correct along with 90% of the thread

Wow, what shit bait

>at a range for a month
>over 500 hours on a weapon
>doesn't know the name
you sound a bit tarded

Kek

The "barrel cover" is called a slide, and you're quite clearly a mentally ill 13 year old