What weapon is this? is from the movie Hotel Mumbai

What weapon is this? is from the movie Hotel Mumbai.

Attached: U.png (633x515, 507K)

The sight hoods make me wanna say Uzi but idk

Deff a famas

Jewish

looks like the result of giving an Uzi to a millennial

+1 Uzi. Not to many guns that look just like that. The grip does look like it has an angle to it whereas the uzi is straight down tho.

Crossman Z77 pellet gun

literally a pimped up Uzi. With a teeny mag / none at all.

Attached: 1562194881369.jpg (1000x730, 146K)

probably just some asspull prop but indian also does a home job rip off uzi for their special forces so could be that

that gun killed epstein

so how do you use the charging handle?

Also it doesn’t have a straight handle

You don't. That's what makes that setup more hilarious. Also, doesn't the uzi's handle move w/ the bolt?

that's not necessarily wrong.

Attached: 1562192227055.jpg (1252x509, 259K)

no, it is a non reciprocating charging handle
I mean it doesn’t look straight in the picture from the movie

Attached: image.jpg (123x123, 9K)

Looks perfectly straight to me.
Keep in mind that UZI has a similar squeeze-safety as 1911, that just sits higher up on the handguard, thus leaving the bottom area "bulging" backwards.

Attached: 1562038548982.jpg (4286x2988, 2.64M)

>Crossman Z77 pellet gun
Trigger guard is wrong. I think the prop dept. shoved a beretta into a uzi upper

>Trigger guard is wrong.
Z77s were just kits. They were and are sold with P38 replicas installed, but you could put any number of things in there.

Attached: kdhds.jpg (1019x567, 84K)

EKOL ASI UZI. It's a blank firing prop.

Attached: ASI_UZI.jpg (618x323, 13K)

>so how do you use the charging handle?

Probably just useless, but side charging kits do exist for the UZI. They're not popular at all for obvious reasons (like the fact it's reciprocating & much more likely to snag if you have a side charger).

That's helmet design are stupid. Just a World War II steel helmet with aluminum grill instead of bulletproof glass visor..

Attached: gettyimages-167170792-1024x1024.jpg (1024x728, 319K)

It was a good flick. Really shows you why concealed carry should be avaible to everyone. Not trying to sound like john wick here but their was multiple chances for someone even with a 38 snub to get the jump on these dude then take an ak. Give a lot of props to that small group of cops who went in. Balls of steel right their.

it's not stupid, it's just obsolete. those things used to be used for prison riots. then plastic became reliable enough for melee combat.

It’s a PO&OINT-HE L-00 9mm

>Give a lot of props to that small group of cops who went in.

>Bolt action rifles against AKs...

Ekol Voltran blank firing gun

Attached: ASI-UZI-Ultimate_1024x1024.jpg (1024x768, 286K)