Convince me I'm not Paranoid

You have 50 posts to do so

> order standard bolt carrier from online shop
> Shipper is 2 states away from destination
> Shipper sends product directly to DC
> From DC it goes to destination central hub
> from central hub it goes to city distribution center for destination Post Office
> destination Post Office re-routes to a city 60 miles away (that is home to local FBI)
> ships from local FBI back to destination Post Office
> destination Post Office to destination

Attached: 1544904834273.jpg (215x215, 10K)

Well, you can be concerned that you're under the surveillance of one or more government agencies dedicating massive amounts of manpower, time, and treasure towards monitoring some Jow Forums posting NEET Autismo that did nothing illegal or even really suspicious by purchasing a bolt carrier.

Or the USPS misrouted something.

>Or the USPS misrouted something.
TWICE

Attached: K.png (1325x2058, 3.98M)

well it's not like the FBI has anything better to do like acting on information to prevent mass shootings

>perfectly legal thing
>"NICE TRY ATF!!! hehe le doggos xD"
Fuck off back to WG, reddit cuck.

Attached: 1566076949696.jpg (800x800, 92K)

While it's not tremendously common, shit like this happens all the time in shipping. Packages get put on, or left on, the wrong truck and end up taking a detour adding a day or so to the transit time.

>TWICE
Reads like once to me.

>Reads like once to me.
try doing the math, Fuckos

Attached: anm08.29 AM.png (1269x620, 253K)

Order another
Wait a week
Send it back
Wait a week
Order another
etc
etc
>fuckaFed fun

>Order another
>Wait a week
>Send it back
>Wait a week
>Order another
>etc
>etc

Attached: a08.18 PM.png (509x564, 816K)

You bought a legal product not darknet drugs calm the fuck down lol

I'm with you OP.
I live in the sticks, so I order a lot of things online.
Strangely enough, the ONLY damaged packages I've ever received were both firearm related.
Resealed with USPS® brand packaging tape.
Odd how my box had a massive rip but all the small pieces for the upper kit were accounted for...
Anther box had "damaged in shipping®" USPS tape on it- but box had been cut open with a razor blade.

You don't do much in the way of shipping. It just looks like they consolidated it along with other packages heading to LA at a couple distribution centers. While sending the package to the wrong distribution center or fuckups at the local post office are less rare and actual mistakes, this kind of bouncing between distribution centers is exceedingly common as a way to save money on shipping for non time-critical packages.

Attached: 1565488430456.jpg (999x583, 242K)

What's new? Are we pretending the US mail isn't being monitored now?
So convince me I'm not paranoid: I put luggage through an airport and TSA somehow magically and inexplicably knew the contents of the luggage before the bags even got to their destination! Holy shit! How is that even possible!?! Is there some technology using rays of some sort (let's just call them x-rays for now) that can pass through luggage and allow people to see the contents? I never thought this technology would be possible. I wonder if mail going through an airport can find it's way near that sort of technology. Gosh, that would be weird.

this is fucking bullshit, I tell you
> ATTENTION TO ANY AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE.
> I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT NAY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP , OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING. IT IS THE DUTY OF ALL PARTIES INVOLVED TO CONTACT THE IP HOLDER OR ASSOCIATED HOLDER THROUGH THE PROPER LEGAL CHANNELS TO REQUEST INFORMATION. IT WILL NOT BE PROVIDED BY ANY OTHER MEANS. UNIQUE POST ID IS ALSO NOTED AS BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED PARTIES AND THE SAME APPLIES TO THEM WHEN A. THE IDVIDUAL IS MENTIONED B. THE IP HOLDER IS MENTIONED C. THE DEVICE IS MENTIONED. ANY PURSUIT OF LEGAL ACTION OR INQUIRY AGAINST PARTIES A, B, OR C IMPLY COMPLETE AND TOTAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE ABOVE TEXT

Attached: 1554577778460.jpg (381x351, 58K)

I L L E G A L
M E M E S

>off

Attached: 1561815839078.jpg (2000x2000, 391K)

>from shipper post office to their post hub
>from post hub to your local post hub
>from your post hub to wrong destination
>back to local post hub from wrong local post
>from local post hub to local post
>from local post to destination

you're fine

The USPS sucks at their job

Don't believe me? Start selling shit on eBay and you'll see how fucking incompetent they are while you have to apologise on their behalf Everytime their package is delayed or sent 100 miles in the wrong direction

>this kind of bouncing between distribution centers is exceedingly common as a way to save money on shipping for non time-critical packages.

It arrived in the CENTRAL HUB
[Chicago O'Hare]
sends to
[Naperville Post office] destination is Naperville address
then sent bumfuck sticks location of
[Evanston Post Office]
a day later it is sent back to destination
[Naperville Post office]
and sent along with regular mail, as it would have 2 days ago
Wouldn't be so fishy if EVANSTON wasn't a known FBI office

Attached: 1545789096597.jpg (1024x693, 64K)

Dude they smeared your bolt carrier with residue free and invisible tracking paste. Once your finger touches the paste, anything you touch is now electronically tracked. Now they can track your boyfriend too because of the strong signal coming off of his dick. paranoid retard

>. Once your finger touches the paste, anything you touch is now electronically tracked

Attached: 1554354162626.gif (350x350, 881K)

Have you ever visited the range on 355?

Cut it half and be 100% certain

>This is a Department of Defense computer system. This computer system, including all related equipment, networks and network devices (specifically including Internet access), are provided only for authorized U. S. Government use. DoD computer systems may be monitored for all lawful purposes, including to ensure that their use is authorized, for management of the system, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability and operational security. Monitoring includes active attacks by authorized DoD entities to test or verify the security of this system. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes. All information, including personal information, placed on or sent over this system may be monitored. Use of this DoD computer system, authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to monitoring of this system. Unauthorized use may subject you to criminal prosecution. Evidence of unauthorized use collected during monitoring may be used for administrative, criminal or adverse action. Use of this system constitutes consent to monitoring for these purposes.

Attached: qw4ee3dadf.jpg (433x498, 78K)

Yeah they put trackers in it and filed the firing pin throw it away.

>give easily digestible anecdote
retard can't comprehend
>Have you ever visited the range on 355?

Attached: 1563325163171.jpg (234x350, 7K)

It's all niggers dude. It happens.

> Post anecdote with locations.
> So paranoid they dodge about said locations.

Maybe you shouldn't own guns.

>Maybe you shouldn't own guns.

Attached: 1548582251574.jpg (640x454, 49K)

Same thing just happened to me, but I think its just the post office being retarded. My parts just got routed from california to eugene, oregon, past my town, up to portland, then the next day up to Vancouver Washington. They aren't even in the right fucking state, the shipping was supposed to take 3 days.

fellow Louisianian

You think that's bad, try ordering military surplus items from Russia. It takes months to to be delivered your home in the US when logistically it should take no more than 3 weeks.
So yes (((they))) are probably checking the package, hence the rerouting and delay. But if its a legal item it will eventually be delivered to you undamaged most likely.

It happens to me when i buy metals. Silver gets here fine but gold always takes an extra 2 days for no reason.

Show tracking logs

Have you threatened a mass shooting? Been in talks with anyone about one. Regardless of your paranoia, you are (I hope) still an American citizen. You have a right to due process. Unless you're actually planning something illegal or have fallen into a honeypot, you're way less important than you think you are and likely below the notice of anyone in the government, just like in your personal life.

this is fucking bullshit, I tell you
> ATTENTION TO ANY AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE.
> I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT NAY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP , OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING. IT IS THE DUTY OF ALL PARTIES INVOLVED TO CONTACT THE IP HOLDER OR ASSOCIATED HOLDER THROUGH THE PROPER LEGAL CHANNELS TO REQUEST INFORMATION. IT WILL NOT BE PROVIDED BY ANY OTHER MEANS. UNIQUE POST ID IS ALSO NOTED AS BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED PARTIES AND THE SAME APPLIES TO THEM WHEN A. THE IDVIDUAL IS MENTIONED B. THE IP HOLDER IS MENTIONED C. THE DEVICE IS MENTIONED. ANY PURSUIT OF LEGAL ACTION OR INQUIRY AGAINST PARTIES A, B, OR C IMPLY COMPLETE AND TOTAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE ABOVE TEXT

Attached: FE834C41-5E0C-44B2-85B2-4BE995621975.jpg (1024x957, 169K)

This. I stopped using USPS door my business about three years ago and I'm never looking back. How they can reach this level of incompetence while being heavily taxpayer subsidized and still interesting their rates constantly is beyond me.
Oh, wait, they don't have actual merit based hiring and firing control, they give applicants actual points for being a minority/veteran/protected class, and then basically never fire them. My business wouldn't make it if i ran it that way.
Government can't run anything worth shit. I'd love to see healthcare and retirement that pooled everybody for an economy of scale, but the VA, Medicare, and Social Security are all so financially fucked it's ridiculous.
The only thing government can do efficiently is lock people up and devise ways to take money for ridiculous expenditures. Oh, and combo... Lock people up for not paying enough taxes. My small business brings $250k in the door ever year, three employees. I paid $42k in payroll taxes last year on those employees, about the same i paid in other overhead and costs to run the business (minus payroll). I took home less than the lowest paid employee for my investment and time, and less than the federal government took.

Concrats op said bolt now has identifiable characteristics logged by local glowers.

Get fucked, money man. Always nice to see real beneficiaries of the system paying their dues.

Put Up Or Shut Up
USMC 0311
OIF 07-08
OEF 10-11
OOH RAH

>implying atf is not reading every singe one of these posts
hi agents no boogaloo here :)

My dude if you knew just how the shit bags were at the processing center in New Orleans you wouldn't even question why your package was sent to the wrong city. Those idiots can't even get the trucks out on time to our local area post offices because they can't be bothered to show up for work or to properly run a machine that sorts mail automatically for them. Furthermore thanks to the affirmative action hiring and union you can't even fire the lazy bastards.

wtf is this picture

Lol you either have never paid attention to how terrible USPS logistics are (read it's mostly staffed by nigs), or you're an idiot. No one cares you bought gun parts online.

I've had similar occur. Never with ammunition, but when I've ordered mags and kits they get rerouted, "delayed" than sent to me and they've always been obviously gone through and re packaged shitily.
wash with a strong acid based cleaning agent

>I w-was j-j-just kidding about everything, g-government! pls d-don't hurt me.

Attached: download.png (232x217, 9K)

Something wonderful

some dude from the wisconsin Jow Forums group at nuggettfest. look at the patch.