How do I dispose of live ammo?

Camping innawoods. Bunch of dumbass rednecks like to come to these sites and trash them, this time I found pic-related. What do I do with it? I'm assuming I shouldn't leave it lying around on the ground but also assuming I can't just throw it away like normal trash

Attached: IMG_20190817_182816527~2.jpg (804x627, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Toss it in the trash.

bury it and it will turn into boolet tree

Shoot it?

Hold it in your left hand and smack the round silver disk on the back with a punch or something that will cause it to fall apart and render it inert, then you can recycle it.

Attached: 1E194D54-E0B3-4D42-A537-92305F11A004.png (313x382, 133K)

Attempt to shoot it. If it goes off, congrats, you disposed of it properly. If it doesn't go off, try again a few times. If it still doesn't go off, Bury it in a fire pit to scare the shit out of Cletus and bubba.

This, alternatively you can just bash the round disk at the back of the bullet against a rock until it falls apart

I forgot op might not have tools lol oops

If you really want to be a boy scout then buy a bullet puller disassemble it. burn the powder, punch the primer, and then throw out the case and bullet. Doing this means you're really going out of your way for a non issue

Unitonically can I just do this? Isn't it super dangerous or do they not go off unless shot from a gun?
What the fuck am I going to shoot it with? Imagine owning a gun in 2019

>dumbass rednecks
you should stay in a city, soiboy commie piece of shit.

Attached: 1555006105277.png (988x1059, 143K)

They go off if you toss them in a fire. In a landfill one stray round isn't going to level the state.

Fuck it hard!

Attached: 1565649999175.jpg (2121x1505, 259K)

>Imagine owning a gun in 2019

Stop right there. You can shut right the fuck up you stupid fucking cunt. Get off our board you fucking noguns mongoloid. You trash. You literal pile of shit. You are nothing but some sub-human creature, a slave to anyone who wishes to impose his will onto you. You don't belong here. You don't belong anywhere except under the boot, and nothing will change that fact except arming yourself, and becoming a human fucking being for the first time in your worthless life. But until then, get the fuck out.

You can't throw it in the trash, that's extremely dangerous and is literally disposing of explosive, flammable material illegally. More likely to get you caught than just leaving it on the floor somewhere. Just leaving it somewhere also wouldn't risk it catching the dumpster on fire when something strikes it off.

>all the idiots ITT

Very well done OP, very well done.

>do they not go off unless shot from a gun?
lmfao

try sticking it up your AIDS infested shithole, faggot.

Idk but I hate white people

The forest is not your landfill, stop dumping your trash there and learn to respect nature
This is not Jow Forums - Guns this is Jow Forums - Weapons so shut your fucking mouth or I will shove my katana down your throat

This but unironically.

Remember to pick up all those aids infested condoms that come out of your ass... they are trash, faggot.

Attached: 1558413894223.jpg (800x591, 49K)

Eat a cinderblock.

I wasnt being ironic. Anti-gunners arent people.

is2.Jow Forums.org/wsg/1565697302430.webm

Attached: 62d0280935913b53c6a77eef3ac95a59-imagepng.png (617x616, 377K)

desu I don't even think mods should ban these troll threads they should ban the retards that bite every. single. time. This is retarded

True. They're potential people at best.

>I'm a real tough manly man because I own a boom stick!
Keep telling yourself that

Attached: Screenshot_20190817-194137.png (1080x1920, 216K)

You need to knock the round silver part in the back center inside of it with a punch, knife or nail or even stick

You need to hit it sharply not just tap it

>What the fuck am I going to shoot it with? Imagine owning a gun in 2019
gay

I'm not a tough guy in particular but I have a reat hobby, I collect antique historical firearms and research them. Its amazing the jounies they have made through time and of course they rise in value. I love target shooting with modern guns to and its fun to enter a competition. In winter I do hunting with a dog and its fantastic to be out in nature and helping control species that have populations that need culls. I've learned so much about metalworking, woodworking, engineering, harmonics, physics, nature, history, even ways to mentally control my resting heart rate to shoot well. I feel sorry for you and your bitter limited life.

Yeah you'll be safe. You need a chamber indicator to deactivate the saftey toggle on the bullet interior saftey interfacing lever in order for it to burn it's propellant

I’m female. My CCW means I can worry less about being assaulted.

Far be it from me to dictate what people spend their money on but I was curious why it would be a big deal to buy some legos.
Like why did he have to sweet talk his wife into this shit? Just go down to Walmart or target and buy this shit.
Turns out it’s $800.
Again it’s not my place to tell people what they should and shouldn’t buy but that is literally plastic. Like just inert plastic pieces that don’t do shit.

What if you're a girl (male) and you buy big guns and big trucks so everyone knows you have a cute feminin dick?

Eat it. Your digestive system will break down the essential metals and powder. The lead in bullets isn't the same lead that's bad for people, it's closer to the lead the Romans made cups from and even sprinkled in their wine to sweeten it.

No they don’t go off. They will sit there for eternity if untouched.

It looks cool and its a bit fun to build. Not $800 fun or cool maybe like $100 at best.

Nice troll thread. Shove it up ur ass.

This is bait right? Lol

Okay, on the off chance that this isn't bait, you have two general options for safe disposal.

1: burn it. Set up a campfire, place the round with the pointy end facing a safe direction, and light the fire.

2: Take it. Shove it in you pack and take it with you, it'll be safe and you can hand it off to somebody who knows what to do with it when you get back.

On the other hand, this is probably bait, so, sage.

Yeah, nah. just smoke it OP. Smoking Black powder is one of the highest forms of high that you can achieve. And here's how you can do it:
>Form your lips like your about to suck your usual dick.
>Insert the bullet's pointy-end into you mouth
>Use your teeth to hold onto it like you would a cigarette
>Hold a lighter to the flat end of the bullet.
It might take a minute or two to actually take light. But once it does, it'll be the best smoke session you've had in a long time.

like ten years ago the vast majority of threads weren't firearm related

Unironcally this.
Burn them. There is ~0 danger of someone being injured since it is the case that flys off, with negligible velocity since the propellant gasses are not contained and directed.

>Guarenteed replies

I honestly cannot understand the mind of someone who shitposts anonymously on the internet.
My mind can fathom some sad things, and I have lived through some pathetic situations, but this is just beyond my comprehension.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Don't be such a bitch.
>muh kat-anna
Go tip your fedora somewhere else queer

god i wish i had a trap gf(male)

Fucking noguns. I wonder how to dispose of you in the woods?

Fuck Nature, nature kills thousands of people every year.

If only

What if I buy medium sized guns and drive pic related?

Attached: 1989-mitsubishi-mini-truck-minicab-very-clean-low-miles-1.jpg (640x480, 77K)

That's one of those illegal firestarter bullets. You can tell because of the red tip. Take it to your local police station.

You must put it in your bum.

Oh shit Jow Forums. I just noticed that OP found a fucking RED TIP! Red tips are anti armor, and incendiary. Even more so than a green or black tip. If that bullet goes off, it will go for MILES. And it could start a wild fire as it flies straight through all the trees.

OP needs to call the police.

Just throw in the water. It will rust and become deactivated.

B8

>muh jap weapon that i can't use
get shot by a feral nigger, fuckhead

>instantly thinks about dick size
>phoneposter
we have a faggot at our hands lads

This is bait, but you can just do it with a hammer and nail. Just hold it in your hand, position a nail above the primer, and hit it with a hammer. The metal casing will protect your hand from the gunpowder, just point it in a safe direction.

fuck you s o i boy

nigger

>imagine owning a gun in 2019
Wow and this post was still taken seriously. Le mao

Speaking of camping, can you guys tell me how you go hiking or anywhere /out/ with a long gun? Wouldn't people on the trail get weirded out by someone with a shotgun hanging from a sling

Imagine posting bait and getting 63 replies.

Shoot it? How is this even a question.

2/10, try harder next time.

Attached: 380FAC65-56BD-43CF-A299-824CE5B2119A.jpg (563x601, 47K)

You are fucking retarded.