I want a Luger P08, I know virtually nothing about buying one however

I want a Luger P08, I know virtually nothing about buying one however.

Where is the best place to get one? Gun shows? Online auctions? How much would I expect to pay for a working one? Are there any good reproductions of it?

Is one of them so antique that it would be blasphemous to fire it? I intend to take it to the range. Anything else you can share about acquiring one is welcome.

Attached: 1914luger-660x495.jpg (660x495, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

legacy-collectibles.com/hand-guns/lugers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All those places are good bets. Online auctions you get what you want, but pay more. Unless you have one in literally perfect condition, you're fine to fire it. None of them are legally antiques. Just take care of your fucking gun. If you're rich, lugerman makes quality reproductions. Expect to pay at least $700. And read, read, read. Read as much material as you can so you can differentiate between what is correct and not. Not being educated is a great way to spend $2,000 on a $700 gun

www.google.com

There happens to be a set of message boards dedicated to Lugers out there. Find them and read through.

Lots of decisions to consider.

But since you want a shooter, the two best routes are Russian Capture, or Finnish surplus converted from .30 Luger to 9x19

Attached: Luger.jpg (719x858, 229K)

You can find mixmasters that will (probably) shoot for $800-900. Otherwise commercial DWMs are fairly common and you can probably find a pretty decent one for $1200-1300. Swiss 1906/29 Lugers are probably the best bang for your buck tho as you can find full rigs in good condition for $1400-1500.

Check out Simpsons LTD to get idea of what you want.

>using Google in 2019 instead of DuckDuckGo with a VPN

I have an 80 yr old luger I fire all the time. Or did until recently.
It's fine. P fun. Super novelty. If I were to buy another I'd get a newer one. Lugerman luger. His are good from what I gather.

>Is one of them so antique that it would be blasphemous to fire it? I intend to take it to the range.

I have a reblued parts gun Luger. It's a beat up steaming heap of garbage that no one would ever have any interest in as a collectors piece. Shoots great, though. I paid $500 for it, about a decade ago.

I'd recommend looking for something like that.

Don't fall for any of the "black widow luger" shit, its all fake to drive up sales.

I'm not a smart man, what's the basics for finding muh ebil nazi luger

>go to gun store
>say "Do you have any Lugers?"

if you don't know either, don't reply

it literally has a swastika on it?
fucking moron

>look for swastikas and/or riech eagle
>be prepared to pay the wehraboo tax

Also, will it do damage to the weapon to fire 9mm Parabellum in a P08 that calls for 9mm Luger, or vice versa?

Attached: Figure-2-Brad-Miller-9mm-Auto.jpg (1000x752, 748K)

Get out.

Type "nazi luger for sale" in your favorite search engine.

why are wehraboos such untermensch?

Here you go, hope your wallet is big.

legacy-collectibles.com/hand-guns/lugers

>Where is the best place to get one?
From your great grandfather who pulled it off a dead Wehrmacht officer that he gunned down with a BAR in a village in Czechoslovakia.

Attached: 1564105329420.gif (500x281, 2M)

Tfw will never commit war crimes to defend your country