What’s your favorite lunch buddy?

what’s your favorite lunch buddy?

Attached: 4EA84A83-DAA9-4DFF-809F-1C91D0EAD207.jpg (4032x3024, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehogwild.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah, nothing like a refreshing hollow point to the dome after some juicy ribs

where did you get this? someplace in the south?

>Half a rack of ribs
>Lunch

How fucking fat are you holy shit.

That's not even a lot you sóy guzzling incel

Some people like lunch to be the larger meal of the day and then have a smaller dinner.

idk i dont eat lunch with a gun
also fuck ribs they're messy as all hell

I can't get anything done after lunch if I eat more than a ham sandwich. It's too fucking hot to do anything but crawl in a hole.

Attached: Ive had enough.jpg (1084x1060, 146K)

Carbs and sugar make you fat. A diet high in animal protien and animal fat is healthy. Although admittedly the sauce on those ribs is not.

Whats that a 10mm?

Attached: 1565495878034.png (615x779, 565K)

joey will never be youtube's top food reviewer ever again
a bygone era

Attached: 1528426510187.jpg (574x697, 184K)

My varmint rifle. For defense against pie rats.

Attached: 16A1_apple_&_chess_pies_08-16-2019.jpg (1500x1000, 827K)

damn dude here's your nobel prize for disproving thermodynamics and calories in calories out

that is way too much food bro

fat boys

>a guy posts freshly baked pies
>gets called fat
he didn't say it was his lunch, retard

Attached: 1518743424899.png (346x346, 191K)

Caloric strictness diets completely ignore changes in body thermals (the quickest way to burn calories btw) caused by different biochemistry, ie switching to lipids as a primary fuel source through ketosis. That’s to say nothing of the inescapable side effects of the ketogenic changeover, which are a rise in energy and uplifted mood bound to lead to an increase in the subject’s gross output of calories due to moving around more. Lastly feelings of satiety from fat organically lead to less calorie consumption because you will feel hungry less often, far less often.

You are an idiot enjoy your beer gut.

I could eat like two servings of that right about now.

Attached: 1524245113596.jpg (3024x3094, 1.86M)

Well, the past week I've been doing thing with deer meat. Deer taco's, deer burger, deer spaghetti, you get the idea. I'm literally a redneck Bubba from Forrest Gump

judging by how meaty most of the hands are that show up in pictures here it was probably a safe assumption

>Carbs and sugar make you fat

>sugary BBQ sauce, white bread, corn, potatoes, beans

The prosecution rests.

Attached: Can't Shoot Beetus.jpg (432x324, 34K)

Thank you user. Glad someone else understands it. I haven't gone full keto, but my diet is now probably 60% meat and animal fats and I've never been healthier. I cook and bake with bacon fat, never vegetable oil. And now I actually eat less than I ever have, feel more satisfied when I do, and I have the energy to exercise more.

I only saw part of that /ck/ thread, how'd it go?

Are you unable to read more than one sentence in a post?

I'd kick your ass IRL if I ever see you

Based sun-hater

Attached: 1565228592785.png (500x385, 238K)

Attached: 1559605890172.jpg (395x598, 38K)

>that finger

Attached: 1C8C41EC-E07E-48E2-96C8-986EDBE60A36.png (680x605, 546K)

Are those halved and salted avocados on the left?

ReviewBrah is a real OG. Remember him back in the Jow Forums /misc/ 2008 days. good times

i really hope this is a genuine question, but no those are some dominos dessert item. it's like chocolate bread with some melted chocolate inside.
i've never had any dominos desserts but when i used to order it online it'd always try to get me to buy it

I understand why burgers are so fat now
And wtf is this piece of shit with beans in it next to your ribs, plz tell me it's for your dog or something like that

You've never seen baked beans before euro?

Don't be too jealous of our overabundance of food here in Columbia.
Don't worry though, we'll send some scraps your way.

Some people like beans, what’s your fucking problem?

I like beans too don't get me wrong
But in a paper cup like dat it's typical americuck retardation, just eat dog shit the taste will be even

and for god's sake just drink WATER burgers

>listening to some faggy Euro dipshit
Not even once

It's from a to-go place so what exactly do you want them to put it in?

>WATER burgers
yeah?

Attached: waterburger.jpg (800x518, 48K)

t. fatty

edible food

This is a basket case

Attached: pepe.png (655x509, 21K)

>put it in
>edible food
>put it in edible food
put the beans in a taco bowl?

Attached: 1554329679554.jpg (240x240, 9K)

Fuck you faggot

Americans are disgusting

Why are you even on Jow Forums, nogunz?

God damn I love your posts. Baker is a really underrated profession. Keep up the great work!

Attached: FCF13527-E115-4F61-B306-FD6D2040007A.jpg (564x752, 168K)

>dominos
better than pizza hut i guess but what the fuck is wrong with you?

not him but for the major pizza chains i go
dominos > papa johns > pizza hut
lil caesars gets its own category as "fuck im hungry and dont wanna spend any money or cook"

Polymer frame guns are the best to keep around while eating because you don’t want gunoil getting on your hands before eating. I used to keep a revolver around when eating that I constantly kept wiped down but just couldn’t get the smell and residual “essence” of Remoil off of my hands because the oiled backstap.

That is total broscience, it is well known that ketosis leads to "brainfog" and a lot of people just end up feeling like shit. Furthermore, nothing has proven it to be more effective for weightloss versus simple calorie cutting.

If keto diets work for people, that's fine, but it's likely just the food restriction is leading to inadvertant calorie restriction. Also, many people on keto diets aren't even in ketosis.

anything other than what i normally eat. forced to do the ramen thing while i work up the career chain and save money for a new truck paid outright and gun stuff.
just thinking about a steak makes me starve, but i refuse to throw away my money right now

Garbage in, garbage out.

You're killing yourself eating like that. Eat real food if you care for your health.

id love to. i really would, but i absolutely refuse to be some credit or debt fag. i try to eat a single good meal. i just did not have the good graces of my family knowing others to get a good job. im afraid if i give in once ill give in over and over, and i wont get my new truck or guns i want before i get to the point where i need to buy land

>new truck and guns more important than health
>doesn't want to get in debt
>will end up with medical debt anyway
murica

Nah he's a retard which is why he's eating ramen thinking it's cheap compared to cooking as well as buying a new truck which are all incredibly expensive for what they are.

thehogwild.com/

>doesn’t do a shot of remoil with dinner

What the fuck are you even doing?

it would only be a problem if i were fat or an old fuck like a number of Jow Forums posters who talk shit about young guys enjoying gear and the outdoors making excuses from going to Jow Forums outings

Considering how bloated hamshanks is he's probably physically incapable of keeping his sasuage fingers straight.

remoil is for women

>t. massive basedboy

I keep my hk usp with my favorite lunch of a double quarter pounder with cheese with a mcchicken in the middle and 2 apple pies with a diet coke. I usually do it 3 times a week

RIP user

It's not like I eat the fries or anything, those are just a bucket of grease

Fries with an otherwise healthy meal is the patrician choice, you homosexual

how many calories are in that lunch of champions?

how much sodium?

>yikes

Attached: 1548394606662.jpg (1224x1505, 234K)

Little Caesars is literal goblino food
There’s a liquor store I like in a ghetto town, with a Little Ceasar’s across the street
There is always, always, a constant flow of greasy fat spics going in and out, carrying stacks of that garbage

>Domino's

Attached: 1373311430234.gif (275x200, 2.34M)

the spics are probably wondering why there’s a gringo in their liquor store

Treat your body better, user.

Buy a box of disposable gloves...? Maybe it’s just me but at a business lunch one of my execs from a different branch asked for gloves when the wings came out. I haven’t looked back since.

why do i have to choose just one?

Attached: 1525936885508.jpg (2400x1600, 1.28M)

is fry oil ok to use on firearms?

>how many calories
Not enough I still feel tired every day
>how much sodium
Not enough. I usually add some salt for flavor

I used to get fries but I'm trying to be more health conscious. That's why I switched to diet coke too

found the incel

onions boy has never eaten ribs

Definitely wouldn’t hate that!

Attached: FD7C2619-C361-4762-B96E-DACAB6F5A4A8.jpg (1024x905, 186K)

>reusing burts pics
Fanboy much?

throwing incel around is getting lame. just sayin’

t. incel

Absolute bullshit

>diet coke

don’t you know that diet dr pepper tastes more like regular dr pepper?

ck hates politics and weapons because they're thread derailing topics
if you want to talk food then talk food but the second anybody goes off topic it's "hurr Durr go back to pol"

how come so many BBQ places just half ass their sides?

it’s all simple stuff. bbq isn’t meant to be fancy.

>h-ha ha guys! Guys look the Americans are eating a normal proportionate meal, lets laugh at them while we eat nothing but bread

So many pissed off eurofag nogunz in this thread

good
joey is pig disgusting

Get the fuck out Eurotrash

Lava cakes?

>manlet detected
Bulk up buttercup

you’re not wrong
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich

bahahahahaha

>this guy said something negative about this murrican meal
>we should bully him to let everyone know were red blooded blue-collar americans

There's a dude a bit fatter than that guy at my office. When he uses the bathroom he goes into the handicap stall and no joke straddles the bowl diagonally to piss.

People that fat should legit be euthanized