Ivan please

>it'll be shipped in February
>it'll be shipped in June
>"guy's it'll be shipped on 8/13"

it's 8/20

can you please send an update email?

Attached: 1566261289781.jpg (580x580, 114K)

ok august 15th. still.

Attached: kommandostoreemail.png (1196x791, 459K)

still wish he'd sent us an 'everything is on schedule' email

them nice jackets

Attached: 1565065122113.png (1598x1274, 2.09M)

Stop giving this place your money, they employ Johnson aka Klipz

>pre ordering anything ever
you have only yourself to blame, I’m still waiting on my gunsmith cats blu ray

>>pre ordering anything ever
this.
STOP PREORDERING SHIT YOU FUCKING RETARDS

Attached: 1555208976440.jpg (395x395, 26K)

that store is shit. I literally live just across lake michigan from these fags and it took them half a year to ship me some flecktarn pants, meanwhile I got a bars gorka from the ukraine in about 2 weeks. get it together faggots

this isnt even the image i wanted but fuck you faggots who support this shit while simultaneously complaining about it.
faggots, the lot of ya!

You guys preordered. This is what happens when you preorder. The products will come eventually. It took 5 months to get waxi boot preorders when they did the second round, but I love them. I'm sure you'll love your jacket once it shows up.

>the ukraine
no such place

2 rubles have been deposited in your account

Could I have Hryvnias instead?

> not even agreeing with the Russian only “the Ukraine” implying it is a territory and not a nation

You had one job, vatnik.

Attached: 068FABED-DB86-4652-96DD-5CD7C5682675.jpg (480x256, 70K)

I'm 50/50 with them. They have some really cool shit sometimes, but their prices are always stupid high. Unless they're OK, then they sell out overnight and you're fucked.
>last sales Swiss Tool bundle for 34.99 sells out
>"Oh hey guys we restocked."
>literally just the pickaxe and hatched for full price
I mean come on. If they tried making the supr sekrit cool clothing for something that wasn't stupid expensive, I'd be all over it. I give a fuck that they found the original manufacturer of the original police jacket, just find someone who'll make it at a reasonable price and I'll preorder all day.

I JUST WANT MY FUCKING SUMMER POLIZEI JACKET
REEEEEEEEEEEE

That doesn't even make sense, as the word "the" does not exist in Russian (or Ukrainian). "the Ukraine" is just an artifact of East slavs not knowing how to use the word "the" and doing it wrong as a result.

Not some pointlessly sinister plot to denote Ukraine as a mere territory rather than a nation, as Russians have no problem with simply stating this.

I received this in my mailbox this morning - I asked them about the shipping on their website and they answered me back :

>Our Sommerblouson Manufacturer has the jackets arriving in Hamburg on September 10th, and from there we'll be shipping it via Air Freight which will take about two weeks to reach the warehouse. Our apologies for the delay, between the lack of communication from the Manufacturer and the language barrier the Sommerblouson project has had its share of setbacks >Thanks for sticking it out with us, we genuinely appreciate it.

Bump

Nah don't spam peoples emails with useless info like that.

They shipped me stuff really quickly, and I live in washington. Only problem is that the flecktarn parka I ordered from them was too big, even though it said it was supposed to fit people from 5'5" to 5'9". I'm 5'5" and it almost goes down to my knees. It looks alright, though, so I'm not complaining, I just wish they would have told me whether that was intentional or not instead of awkwardly ending the email chain we had going on.

Ivan never had his shit together, but that's OK

when did people become whiners

no it's not ok, his shit is massively overpriced and his service is fucking shit. and the bombardment of ad emails is fucking insane, i get less mails from ebay and paypal.

fuck Ivan, he's trying to turn memes into money

I told you retards after the mystery boxes to stop buying trash from these scam-artists.

It's a Britishism. We also say the Sudan, the Gambia, the Congo, and previously the Argentine. Why? Don't know, that's just how our dialect works.

this.
>50 dollars worth of stuff for 120 dollars
>>wtf?
>it gets you into the secret menu so you can buy more stuff from us!
what in the fuck?

Never had a problem with Ivan, and I've dealt with their customer service before too, which was great. Some of his stuff is too expensive, which is why I don't buy it, but the stuff I do order, he's come through on consistently.

Attached: stay mad.png (1585x835, 48K)

I literally ree'd over an email to get an m65 restocked in my size and it worked. They then held that size for me for nearly a week under my request.

Shit on them all you want, but theyre good in my books and i've made 5 orders from them in the past.

Attached: 27934834_220348038533728_744639948_n.png (488x423, 135K)

>supporting small business
>not just going to SG where they have a huge selection AND cheap prices

Attached: ss (2019-07-26 at 03.44.09).jpg (553x565, 74K)

These names refer to geographical areas before they were countries. So no, it's not a Britishism, it's just wrong terminology.

ib4 tripfriend and fake tripfriend

I understood that since Ukraine was originally just a border area, you'd say "the Ukraine" in the same way you'd say "the border".
But I think the other chap was right- you'd also say the Congo, the Rus, ect. A peculiar linguistic anomaly

I love all the people that shit on Jow Forumsommandostore. It's so blatantly obvious they've never even bothered to ask for customer service from Ivan. ANY time I have contacted them they have been polite and helpful, responding back within a day. When the Waxi boot preorders launched, I was broke and didn't have the funds available. They went ahead and placed an order for me and allowed me to pay at a later date. When you go to somewhere like Sportsman's Guide or MidwayUSA for customer service you don't get someone who intimately knows their products, you get some girl sitting at a desk collecting a paycheck. I emailed SG, for example asking about sizing on their Austrian M75 field shirts, I simply asked about how their sizing is set up, provided the actual size that I wanted, and asked how that lines up in their sizing scheme. The response: "We only sort by S/M/L", no sorry, no thank you for your time, nothing. They didn't even bother to look at the product, if you've ever seen one of these shirts, you know how easy it is to identify the size. You just have to gamble and hope you get the right size with other sites. That's not the case with Jow Forumsommandostore. I've got my boots, and have spent way too much money with them since then, but the service has always been top notch. For those of you upset about wait times, you can't compare ordering one item from an ebay seller to shipping multiple pallets of product internationally, having to sit and wait in customs, and then having to sort and ship individual items. It's going to take longer to get these products and you should have the brainpower to understand that. I'll be here waiting on my Gorka K2.

Attached: njpwbreathe.gif (190x194, 3.49M)

>East German Sock Collector
stopped reading there

yeah

Attached: yeah.jpg (240x240, 6K)

You got scammed. You will get it eventually after 1000 emails threatening to file a lawsuit or a fraud claim.

It's not "small" anymore.

>It's not "small" anymore.
how do you know? i think it still is

>customer service meme
Those Jow Forumsniggas didn't send me any zibby beans in my gumball order. I emailed them about it and they said they'd send me some as soon as they could. It's been 4 months and I still don't have them.

I don't even really want them, but I paid for them damnit and I intend to get my money's worth.

Attached: pillar.png (233x300, 103K)

I went to process a return from midway and they gave me a refund without making me return the product. They gave me my money back and I still have the mag.

>paying 5+USD to ship back a product that has a 2-3USD profit margin.

Midway just did the economical thing there.

What's SG?

Sportsman's guide I assume

Oh shit this looks rad. Guess I missed it. I'm assuming these are one time only limited items since it days one deal?

It was a preorder a few months back, and we're all REEEEing because its past the time when they were supposed to start shipping and we haven't heard anything. But that is only because Ivan is taking care of yurop orders first.

“Past the time” by six months.

Did you miss the part where I said 'supposed to start shipping', fool? Its 6 *days*, not months, and if you weren't a retard, you'd read the updates Ivan sent out about it.

Based, I own that jacket too.

Hi Ivan! They were supposed to ship in February fuckhead. That is six months ago. You should quit berating your customers when they don't like your shitty service. It's a bad look. If anything you should be apologizing profusely for fucking up this bad.

>ordered a grootsack because I'm a retard for SADF stuff
>didn't have the condition I ordered in first batch, they said they'd get the second back in, in 3 weeks (two weeks ago)
>last I heard a few days ago, the niggers in SA are still prepping the crate

Attached: QHFPk1q.png (229x364, 37K)

You mean Nugget Enterprises and that fucking gook cunt RhodieCamo ran another hustle to fleece people out of their money? Just like with the Rhodie cammo bullshit? Or their museum quality Bakelight mags? I'm. Fucking. Shocked.

These people are doing blow off trannies asses with your money, you're never going to get your fucking product.

Attached: NS.jpg (939x824, 69K)

>Germans
>English language barrier

9/10 Germans under the age of 50 speak better English then half of America, quit fucking lying under user to cover your asses.

>when did people become whiners

People have always complained about Nugget Enterprises and the cammo whores on this thread. They shout down anything negative about their site by bribing jannies and using user accounts. Use user accounts to advertise for free with "box openings". Shut down other group buys. They've always been shit birds, you've just never seen it.

this

Difference between a difference between a movie and real life. A movie is a theatrical exageration of real life portraid by real jlife people.

same but with the energy pills, emailed them and got my shit just email them again you fucking incel

This.

4 people working in that warehouse in Germany? One of them is 100% an advanced or fluent English speaker. What a bullshit excuse.

You're an absolute retard.
t. Not Ivan

Attached: Capture.png (1438x1080, 425K)

>ur a piece of shit and I hate you!!
>hey man, I said X and I know sometimes things get pushed and i cant always help it. Doing my best to get it to happen
>HOW DARE YOU BE RUDE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!!

>5'5''

Attached: 1444539277618.png (356x409, 96K)

>5'5"

Yeah you got bigger problems than an ill fitting parka mang

They're supposed to be long, it's a fucking military parka not a fashion design.

I was just about to order stuff from ivan today
but.......
the fucking austrian nice parka is gone. got sold out.
the gorka suit isnt real gorka suit? its a reproduction?

I mean Im gonna order something. patches. a sewing kit. but is there much else worth getting on kommando store? please let me know.

The Waxies boots are nice.

I own the gorka suit. it's their "twist" on the gorka. I really mainly wanted it for the pants but the jacket is alright and I couldn't find anywhere that sells just gorka pants. I also got it and the austrian meme boots when they had a 30% off sale.

if I remember ivans gorka e-mail, they went with the same manufacturers of an actual gorka and just updated it a bit

I am so excited for my austrian m65 to come in the post.

As a general rule, no. They sort milsurp clothing better than most but outside of some of the random small stock they get like that batch of East German gear a few months back you can find it all elsewhere for the same or better prices. SADF kit and the waxi boots is really their only niche, no one else seems to import the stuff and they take full advantage. They were charging upwards of $300 for M83 rucksacks in "near mint" condition while you can find them modestly used on the SA version of ebay for ~$40 US. Problem is you need to find a go between because they won't ship internationally.

yeah, Ivan's gorkas were made by modox

How about you email them again instead of just going on Jow Forums and bitching? This is what I hate about "dude kommando are scamming kikes!" where they just go on here to bitch rather than contacting them directly. I have doubt myself on the validity on these claims too since everything I bought from them gets to me fine and if they were really this shitty and scamming people then they'd go out of business since most of their customers are from here.

Yeah all those previous emails don't count, because this one said August 15! Sure he said February back in January but now he's saying it's August and even though he fell through on that date I'm sure it will ship by the end of the month.

Keep calling me names. I'm calling your bullshit and it's working great. Every fucking thread you show up with your trip off and fight for him tooth and nail. You really should be apologizing to your customers in stead of calling them retards. If you cared about your customers in the first place you wouldn't put them in this position. Own your mistakes. You fucked up and it's obvious. Quit pretending you didn't.

You know you can buy sewing materials of way higher quality for cheaper right? Don't order stuff for the sake of spending money.

>new information doesn't supersede old information
хaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaххaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaххaхaхaхaхaххaхaхaхaхaхaххaaaхaххaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaххaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaххaхaхaхaхaххaхaхaхaххaхaхaхaхaххaхaхaххaхaххaхaхaххaхaхaхaххaхaхaххa

You're the one who still doesn't have a jacket six months after they were supposed to ship. The fuck are you laughing at?

The person that keeps giving me (you)s, thinking I'm Ivan.

You do this every single thread and always act the same. It's you. You act like we can't see through your bullshit. Why can't you just own up to your mistakes and apologize? In stead you pretend to be user and call people retards. This is how you run your business? You want peoples money but you call them retards when they hold you accountable?

How do we know you're not Ivan?

Ship the fucking jackets or admit you fucked up. It's not even that bad, just admit you got in over your head. People are very forgiving when you are honest with them.

so its a real gorka suit then?like I wanted to get some CADPAT but I cant find any online. gorka suit would work for the sierra nevadas?
>its not even water proof
>it needs waterproofing
how is that a real gorka?

>how is that a real gorka?
Uh, the fact that it's a Gorka made by the guys who make gorka suits?
>not waterproof
Neither are gorka suits. I don't know what you think a gorka is, but it isn't whatever you think it is.

I don't have a non kommandostore gorka to compare it to. Don't go in expecting a Carhart type deal, and you shouldn't be disappointed. Pic semi related, since it's Ivan's gorka jacket after I sewed velcro onto it.

Attached: getoutofherestalker.jpg (1302x1834, 309K)

I only got a refund on an order I made last fucking October a few weeks ago. Apparently, they listed stock that they didn't actually have yet, and then the supplier fell through. No updates from them on any of this at any point except once when I took the time to email to ask what was going on.
Nugget has changed man, and not for the better. They used to be pretty good. Decent deals, good service, and a personal touch that let you know you were buying from a small business that cared about its customer base.

Now it's just another store. And not a very good one.

Attached: 1565848865544.jpg (1280x738, 247K)

so its worth getting then? like would you trust it to wear in the happening?

also Im a small 6 foot skeleton. how small can I get it?
I mean I guess you guys dont know but let me know how it fits and your dimensions and what would be the best fit by estimation.

>contact them directly
>nothing happens
>stop bitching on Jow Forums ivan's customer service is great you just have to keep pestering them for months for them to do anything

Attached: x13.png (261x381, 87K)

>I'm 5'5"

Are you a girl?

My only complaint about it is how the pants fit. With all the elastic at the calf and knee, they sit a bit higher than I was expecting on my legs, but are by no means highwater trousers. If you wear the suit over other clothes, the legs'll also take a bit to settle over your pants.

I'm 6foot nothing, and I bought the size that was exactly my measurements, and it fits nicely.

I'd buy them again.

[spoilersdon'tworkon/k/]Ivan, pls pay for shilling[/spoilersdon'tworkon/k/]