Own all the funs you like, I don't give a fuck. It's (supposed to be) a free country...

Own all the funs you like, I don't give a fuck. It's (supposed to be) a free country. But is there a point of diminishing returns when you have x amount of guns?
For example, I only have 1 AR, and don't see a practical reason for owning more than that (except maybe handing them out to friends and family come Day of the Habbening). Plus, you can only use one at a time.
I personally think it's better to have just a few funs that you git really gud with. Too much variety of ammo, mags, equipment, weapons to operate, etc. is just dead weight IMO.

Change my mind? As for you, user, own as many as you damn well please.

Attached: Mask-weapons-guns-swords-from-movies.jpg (852x461, 84K)

The correct answer to the amount of guns you should own is n+1

This

But funs are expensive, and I have bills to pay.
>inb4 stop being a poorfag
Not poor, just stingy.

It's really up to you as to what the correct number of firearms you should own. A lot of people in the US have a single firearm in a drawer somewhere and only keep it for self-defense. Others have tens of firearms (or more), each serving a different function such as self-defense, various hunting types, competition, collection purposes, or just for fun/impulse buys. Both are perfectly fine attitudes. You should own as many as you think you need/want and which won't hurt your budget. Never make fun of a person who can only afford a single cheap pistol or hate a person who can afford ten 5k+ gucci rifles. Just be happy they acknowledge their natural right to self-defense and liberty.

ARs are boring to shoot so you need multiple ARs to help divide the boredom and then you need their non ARs to shoot so you get away from ARs after you get burned out on them so that after a while you can return to ARs and they’re not as boring for a while and then you repeat

I have about 6 Ar's might get one more then an Ar-10

There's a reason there's more guns than people in the us.
Sure you got an AR, but maybe you want to walk around armed without looking like a sperg.
You buy a pistol.
That's cool but walking around with just a secondary is quite limiting in duties it can perform
So you buy a truck gun, SBR, PCC, bullpup something
Hey AKs are all over the place. Wonder what they're like.
Man some more firepower would be nice. 308? 50 bmg? Both?
Oh I've never managed to get a shotgun and a mav 88 is only 300 at worst...
Ect ect

The joy of guns exponentially increases with each additional one accrued, like compound interest

Attached: CCE93686-F57A-421A-BCE3-4C284E191295.jpg (850x400, 48K)

well in the case of ARs, there is so much variety in how they can be built you can have a number of them all configured for significantly different uses.
>14.5" in 5.56 for a jack of all trades fighting carbine
>7" in .300BLK with a folding stock and with or without a suppressor for bag carry or chicken tendie defense
>18-20" in 6.5grendel with a nicer scope for hunting or a smaller lighter DMR alternative to an AR10
ect, ect..

same goes for pistols
>tiny thing for deep carry
>proper midsize for normal carry
>big, heavy girl for comfy range days and teaching new shooters

that's not even thinking about classic or collectible guns or if you compete in shooting matches. if you can be happy and served with a couple, great. but catching the gun collecting bug is all too easy. you can always find another use or excuse for another.

Attached: 19563921544_36422c0ca4_k.jpg (2048x1136, 249K)

7.62x39
300blk
458socom
50beowulf
6.5 grendel
22lr
22nosler
224valkyrie
300whisper
350legend
9mm
Heres a few reasons to own multiple ars. Double it if you want pistol ars

Stop being a stingyfag

nailed it, bye

Its a hobby. I own lots of guns bc i enjoy this hobby

N+1 but also

everyone should own at least 1 gun that is designated for personal protection. Now which gun this is is a matter of preference. It can also be multi use, for plinking, innawoods etc etc. But ultimately its best point should be the self defense gun.
After you've settled on that everything else you buy should be dictated by how much fun its going to be when you shoot it.

Considering the Democrats want to ban them you should own as many semi auto matics as you can afford

If you don't feel like owning more, don't. I also have one ar and don't care to have another, but I have lots of other guns that's I'm just nerdy about. I also made it a goal to learn as many different guns as possible, the theory being I'd like to be able to pick up any weapon and know how to use it. In reality it's just a hobby. As long as you own and understand one I think you can feel good, but nothing wrong with owning more if you like.

I'm a collector.

Most of my guns are 80+ years old. some of my guns are "meme guns".

If I had to fight, I have 2 guns that are my go-to, my 92FS and my carbine AR15.

I love my 100 year old guns, they are fun to shoot, but if shit came down to it, I have my most practiced guns ready with all the gear I would need.

Attached: IdcWcdn.jpg (2016x1120, 524K)

There is a difference between practicality and enjoyment. One has a limit, the other does not.

Every gun you own makes affluent liberal white women upset, you need to buy more guns. All of you, buy more guns.

When I first started shooting, I thought I'd only have one gun, a handgun. So I bought a full size handgun. Then I realized that I wanted to concealed carry and I have a small frame. So I bought a smaller handgun and then had two. Then I more or less hit my skill ceiling of shooting at a 25 yard, slow-fire indoor range, so I went innawoods. With so much range to shoot out to, I wanted a rifle, so I bought a rifle. Then I wanted to do some run-and-gun/3gun stuff, so I bought an AR and a shotgun. Then I decided to buy a nugget for the memes, and fell in love with milsurp. That opened me up to dozens more guns. Now I can hardly fit all my guns in my safe, and I initially said, "just one gun."

I agree with you that it's better to own quality over quantity and get good with a few guns as opposed to owning a lot that you never shoot, but man is it easy to own a lot of guns.

Attached: IMG_1767.jpg (640x718, 87K)