Does PSA not do free shipping anymore or is there a code I need to enter...

Does PSA not do free shipping anymore or is there a code I need to enter? I'm trying to buy some aluminum magazines and it used to be free shipping for orders of 10+.

Attached: palmettostatearmory.com.jpg (600x315, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saiga_semi-automatic_rifle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saiga_antelope
siam.org/Publications/Journals/SIAM-Journal-on-Applied-Algebra-and-Geometry-SIAGA
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-m4-carbine-length-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-rifle-kit.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No because they are in price gouge mode right now.

Kind of BS really. If I'm spending 100s of dollars at your store the least you can do is pay for shipping.

Have you tried CheaperThanDirt?

>unironically buying from CTD
>2012+7

You say that, but with margins the way they (normally) are with retail, offering free shipping on everything can kill your profit. But yeah I do agree that PSA are definitely being nigger-mode price gougers right now.

>holding grudges against retailers for nearly a decade
If they have the best price on something I'll buy it. Now, that's a rarity, but if it happens I'll bite.

To be fair that's a thing to have a grudge over. If you start charging $1000 for a crate of 1k rounds after you were charging $400 or if you start charging $100 per mag after it was $10 per, people might hold a grudge.

Are d&h mags better than pmags? The aluminum mags are cheaper normally but with the pmag code it is sonething like $3 off a mag. I bought 10 pmags a couple weeks ago and it wasn't a bad deal really.

Are you saying PSA lost a customer?

It wasn't JUST that they jacked the prices. That would be a scumfuck move, but defensible using muh free market.

The big issue was that they CANCELED open orders at the regular price in order to gouge people. That was what put them on my shit list until the heat death of the universe.

I like D&H mags more, but I think they're really about the same. I've never had an issue with either, but I'd prefer bent metal to cracked plastic. Just get whatever's cheaper.

ASC mags are total garbage, though. The finish is weaker than cheap spraypaint and they just straight up don't actually function. The ones I have literally started falling apart at the welds at the back just from being loaded.

OP here, I like both also. Never had issues with either but I tend to prefer the aluminum mags as personal preference. The good thing with the aluminum ones is that they fit into mag pouches better, especially the surplus stuff.

Just wait it out

Shipping costs are not terrible. Usually around $10 or less. However, if a customer lives in bum fuck no where and UPS has to drive 30 miles from a city to deliver, that's where the costs rise(double). Mix of increased volume and the fact that there are probably more customers that are outside normal shipping routes.

In me? No. I get why they're price gouging. I don't like it that much, and I won't buy stuff at gouged prices, but I get it and I'm not gonna be a whiny bitch who blacklists a shop for trying to make money when the market is willing to pay.

Just get brownells, free shipping and 10 bucks off.

>buying from PSA
Who tf buys that trash?

Just sit tight until the leaves start to change.
Or buy from somebody else. Their daily deals cycle back around there's not a single one I haven't seen twice so don't fall for the "buy now or regret" meme.

>Who tf buys that trash?
Is PSA trash? Seems like many people like it.

We don't all have shareblue shill money

No, PSA isn't trash. It's not as good as some of the Gucci guns that people like to jerk off to, true, but they are mil-spec, accurate, reliable, fully customizable, and they're not cast. If you're not expecting anything miraculous, or you're not wanting a gun to hand down to your children as an heirloom PSA works great.

I bought 10 when I bought my first ar kit from them like 5 years ago, been using them ever since with no problems. Going to buy a bunch more in a few months when the ol bonus comes in

What would be a good AR to pass down to my children and my children's children

The one that you own

Lol fuck you and fuck those communist fuckstains with a cactus. You don't need "share blue" money not to be a fucking poorfag you faggot.

Bcm, sionics, SOLGW.

10$ is alot of money when your profit margins are 10%

They cut more corners than China. They cannot even drill a pivot pin hole perpendicular to a flat surface.

>waited until your next shift started to reply

This, the guaging was bad but what ever, but people ordered 600 dollars, had the orders canceled then the same rifle was on sale for 1.5k the next day.

Siaga or Norinco

Some of us are functional members of society that go earn our own tendies.

HOLY FUCK IT SMELLS LIKE POOR IN HERE.

No fucking shit.

Fuck off and die anti PSA shill.
You’re paying for a name.

I live in bump fuck, we have 1 driver who does a daily run from about 45 miles away

When free shipping was around it was still free fore

Lmao that fucking piece of poor-lore. Fuck you shitfag. Learn about machining tolerances and fitment quality.

You're just pissy because you know you're trash and that's all you'll ever be.

>Ever letting grudges go

This

Well they arent price gouging like CTD, with $100 gi mags.

CTD can go take a long walk off a short cliff

A traditional m16a1 clone, built entirely by you... as long as you’re competent.

>AR
>saiga

FUCK PSA!

They pricegouged their magazines a few months ago and I am not going to forget that. They don't care about gun owners or the Second Amendment, all they want to do is make a profit.

Hello magfag, how are you today

Attached: izh.jpg (582x488, 71K)

I just got a $279 rifle kit, I feel ok with it coming out to about $321 after taxes and fees.

>what truck should I buy
>get a civic
>
>honda makes a truck!

>all they want to do is make a profit.
I thought people invested their money into starting a business for the raw pleasure of serving you. Not immediately, just whenever you save up enough good boy points to buy a magazine. Too bad mommy took so long turning those gold stars into green dollars, am i rite?

no tears user, it's ok

Attached: izhmash ar.jpg (650x438, 269K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saiga_semi-automatic_rifle

Attached: 1560892044684.gif (320x180, 2.51M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saiga_antelope

Attached: saiga1.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

siam.org/Publications/Journals/SIAM-Journal-on-Applied-Algebra-and-Geometry-SIAGA

>Jewish Antelope
Mother of god

I remember, do you?

Attached: PSA2.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Who tf flagged me as abusive? What kind of zoomer ass pussy cant stand the heat?

Shillblue doesn't like PSA

Lol thays fucking original. Someone has an opinion you dont like and you call them shill blue. That's fucking adorable.

Thanks for bumping this from page 10 so that I can tell everybody PSA is selling $280 rifle kits today ShillBlue.

>only has one insult
>tells people PSA is fine
Yeah I should've known you wrote developmentally disabled.

Were*

No!
If you’re getting any magazine it should be a stainless steel magazine from c products.
Seriously, they have the best mags.
Aesthetic
Durable
Reliable
Feel nice in your hand(Teflon coating)
Less thick than pmags
And also cheap.

>buying or supporting PSA

must be new here.

>wanting to buy one of their Chinese/Korean parts guns.

LMAO.

G.I mags are better then PMAGS.

Attached: 1487927600692.jpg (1800x1006, 241K)

Not actual gi mags
Gi design mags that use stainless steel are better.
Aluminum sucks.
It’s why people say metal mags are inferior to pmags.

Yes

Thanks user. I'll look into them.

Kill yourself /leftypol/

Actually I know who makes their uppers and barrels. Chad Wylie got hammered and showed his ass all over Facebook and in the ensuing shitshow he tagged the dude who makes his stuff. So I got the chance to tell the dude his tool path blends suck and that he should quit because hes clearly incapable of drilling a hole perpendicular to a flat surface.

>Actually I know who makes their uppers and barrels.

sauce.

>Mom he insulted my trash armory/other poorfag rifle

>reee leftypol

all to predictable from trash like yourself.

Sorry but your shit is all retarded and doesn't make sense.

Fuck yeah I do, next time someone talks about a gun ban I'm gonna make like $500 selling this thing. Best poorfag ar15 around.

Boy it sure would suck if I bought this same kit a few years ago and haven't had a single problem with it yet.
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-m4-carbine-length-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-rifle-kit.html

Obvious non Jow Forums shareblue or fed

So I have 3 uppers from PSA. Lets go through them.
>16" CHF midlength, which came with a slightly loose barrel nut.
A small hassle but I have an ar wrench, got it fixed up quickly. They would have fixed it free but I didn't want to wait a month. Zeroed with only a few clicks to the left of center on a magpul mbus, has an aimpoint pro as well. Love it.
>20" CHF that I free floated
Not a sub-MOA rifle but it holds about 1.5 inch groups at 100 yards and I can plink steel reliably at 600 yards with a 4-12x scope on there(poorfag Nikon P223 with BDC reticle). Don't buy this scope.
>16" nitride freedom midlength parts bin upper
Zeroed at the exact center of a surplus Colt carry handle sight. Never did me wrong, always hits what I want inside of 200 yards. Basically none of these guns have let me down, aside from the quick-fix loose barrel but. None have a canted FSP or any problems with the PSA bolts, I feel fine with owning these 3 uppers for the price of a single BCM upper. I know its not as good, and thats ok. They have survived a few years of ranch use and they have all killed ground squirrels, the true enemy. Affordable ar15 rifles for Americans is based.

>needing to fix shoddy assembly
>not holding sub moa out of a free flatbed barrel in this day and age
>guaranteed you didnt torque to correct specs
>Guarenteed your castle nut isnt staked.
This is why PSA blows donkey balls.

The man made 3 guns for the price of one. That's 66% more gun per gun. And his only trouble was a 5-minute fix and the fact that one of them isn't sub moa but still quite accurate. Who fucking cares? Go shit up /arg/ where you belong internet tough guy.

>needing to fix shoddy assembly
For a $200 upper with a barrel from FN, I can accept this. I know they sell a million of these things, that's ok.
>guaranteed you didnt torque to correct specs
CORRECT, I torqued it until it was pretty tight and then gave it some more, and then I gave it that last little bit that's probably overkill but you know it's not coming undone. Been running for years like that :^)
>not holding sub moa out of a free flatbed barrel in this day and age
1.5 moa is pretty normal for any ar15 except for the very best, and again, for a cheap upper with a barrel from FN, I like it. 1.5 MOA at 600 yards is a 9 inch wide group lol
>Guarenteed your castle nut isnt staked.
Well that would be on me, not PSA. I am discussing uppers. Anyone who buys a rifle kit can stake their castle nuts or torque them however tight they want, it's on them. I'm pretty happy with my purchases from PSA, as are my friends. I know it's not the best and I don't care. I love them. Pic related is the 1.5 MOA 20" with the cheap quad rail I threw on there. inb4 it's shit - I know it is, I love it.

Attached: fuck squirrels.jpg (2560x1440, 956K)

Is that a chinese quad rail? are they any good?

They're preparing for the Red Flag scare

I got it from a no-name manufacturer (AT3) and it was about $75 at the time. Honestly it is okay, I cut down my A2 FSP to make a low profile gas block that would still be pinned to the barrel, and that has never moved. The rail has never shifted over a few years of bumping around (when I first installed it, the gas tube was perfectly centered, and it still is). The tacky 45 degree irons are still zeroed after a few years of bumping around. The irons are also AT3. I am not sure if they are Chinese or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was. Still, the rail is acceptable for the price. All I wanted was a super long, heavy rail, to weigh down this scoped rifle. Worked fine.

Beaner Creek Arsenal guarantees MOA at 100 yards. The cheapest, dirtiest, most Hi-Point AR company does this now. We're living in a golden age of cheap guns and people who are spending $2k on one rifle instead of $2 on 5-6 cheap rifles are tards.

>Fuck yeah I do, next time someone talks about a gun ban I'm gonna make like $500 selling this thing. Best poorfag ar15 around.

and just like sandy hook, no you won't, nobody was interested in $1000 literally who brand mystery parts guns, meanwhile you couldn't find a 6920 and when you did it sold for $1800 at the minimum.

Good luck to you and the other poors trying to dump their lego guns next major panic, it's only you and every other poor you have to compete with, nobody wants those mystery rifles.

lol

>he doesn't use violently expanding varmint rounds

You're a fag.

>1.5 moa is pretty normal for any ar15 except for the very best

I guess Aero is the very best now.

Does it matter when you shoot them in the head? Seriously.

And he cut a fuck load of corners while at it. It's like younsperges literally do not understand manufacturing.

Lol what? Ok whatever you say.

>imagine thinking some dude making cheap ass parts at bargain basement prices is doing it out of his generosity.
Were you born retarded?

1.5 moa is bot considered normal. Your parts just suck.
>I torqued it until it was tight
Meaning you sisnt lubricate your threads with aeroshell and you didn't torque to max torque to stretch the threads out and then break torque and retorque to a better value thus doing to things. One you didnt actually achieve a proper torque and two it'll loosen over time as threads stretch and settle. Way to go.

>1.5 moa is bot considered normal.
Post literally any group you have ever in your life shot at 100 yards.

I would but someone here got ass hurt and I can't post pics from the phone.

He worded it poorly, but 1.5 MOA is fine for a CHF barrel. Nitride and stainless are generally better.

A DD CHF barrel can beat that though. But there's a lot that goes into it. Was user shooting from a bench? What trigger? And of course, what ammo?
Upload it on imgur and link here fag.

Literally what does this mean

>I would post a bunch of sub-minute groups that I got from my cheap AR-15 but.....

I lubed it with the shit that it came with and told me to lube it with, and I followed the instructions about tightening it and loosening it and tightening it again. Hasn't come apart in two or three years at least. Besides, if I fuck up the installation of a rail, what does that have to do with PSA? The gun works fine for me and doesn't seem to affect your life at all, you just strike me as a really salty faget who is all upset that the ar15 rifles he bought for over $1,000 are worth less than half of that now.