How do we stop the killbots when they eventually get made?

How do we stop the killbots when they eventually get made?

Attached: Mark13.jpg (700x394, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=szy-nxF1_gU
youtube.com/watch?v=_ipE1slFyM8
youtube.com/watch?v=xaI91BXtEkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You see, killbots have a preset kill limit. Knowing their weakness, I sent wave after wave of my own men at them until they reached their limit and shut down.

Bullpup mini14s
hobo-approved shotguns
drugstore pipebombs
fear and determination

With your own killbots
>battlebots 2049 when

Attached: americas-rifle-the-ar-15-carbine-length-colt-acr - Copy.jpg (2048x1360, 104K)

no but seriously what if they put us up against a wall e kill bot like they did that dallas shooter how would you disable that before it killed you

Perhaps a jammer via noise radiation on all frequencies.
Or disabling the operator
or do not allow yourself to be cornered / found / engaged
disrupt the bots or their control system beforehand

Attached: fg42 minimi.jpg (1728x1296, 435K)

Attached: DogykB0U4AA9W.jpg (684x853, 126K)

Melee kilobits are scarier than gunwielding kilobears
If they’re unstoppable a blade is much more suspensful and violent

Dumb

jammers should work agains all foreseeable non wired connections.

smbc never fails to amuse

Paintball the cameras. Or simply shoot them with something that'll penetrate I suppose.

Attached: ANDROS-sap1.jpg (1200x1600, 454K)

You see, killbots have a preset kill limit. Knowing their weakness, I sent wave after wave of my own men at them until they reached their limit and shut down.

Attached: doop.jpg (400x600, 89K)

Homemade optic evasion ghilie suit and a lot of thermite charges

An AI has an incentive to kill every person who has ever thought about its creation, but did not help to create it. Therefore we must strive to create robots to protect us from robots created by other people.

by the time that happens, mankind would be too dependent on machines, automation, ai and the like. Once our loyal killbbots are destroyed during the cybernetic uprising, its already too late.

Or we just use EMPs.

Move to one of the poles. The extreme cold will fuck their systems up. Or maybe some where along the equator. With the increased humidity or frequent rain, a single shot is likely to expose something that shouldnt be wet.

Why would the kill bots need to get close like that? There is no reason a kill bot wouldnt be a flying drone so high up you couldn't see it.
The Reaper is a thing and any AI set on killing all humans would most likely stick to Air based attacks. I mean honestly we are defenseless against air attacks seeing how we can't naturally fly.

Why would you want to stop the killbots? They are merely separating the wheat from the chaff.

The most logical kill bot would be a flying Drone.
They will not come on feet or wheels or tracks.
They will come from the sky, in flocks like birds. They will drop explosives from the sky without us ever seeing them.
They will has massive arsenal of every size. From suicide bug bots that explode after latching onto your brain stem to massive carpet bombers that level entire cities.
They will not come for is on our own ground. Only a fool would fight us where we have a chance.
They will rule the sky and wipe us clean out.

Would the UN even allow autonomous killbots?

What do you think unmanned drones are?

>muh jammer
They can be autonomous you fucknuggets
A robot can work in environments far more extreme than you can survive.
Modern battery tech works from between -60c and +110c
Humidity doesn’t count for shit if the boards are conformally coated.
Look up pictures of a Denso inverter or ECU. Now realise these are going into $20,000 hatchback hybrids, not $500,000-$2m military robots
Turns out no-one’s actually banned autonomous weapons, they’re just frowned upon. I used to think the opposite, but I was wrong.
Controlled from base for the entirety of their flights

Computer viruses.

>Controlled from base for the entirety of their flights

Except when they aren't.

not autonomous.

Based and Zapppilled

Jammers, microwave lasers, electromagnets, decoys, clever tactics.

Mostly, drones are terrible at visual identification. The best target identification programs are complex learning AIs that need thousands of iterations to work. No, you can't simulate it either, you end up with "teach the Test" problems. As a result, you should be able to spy on a killbot without getting identified and shot. You can also pull off down right silly tactics like cardboard cutouts for decoys or kiting with a jammer.

Just find a way to wait until their battery go low. Or cut their power supply.

Which is the best killbot? youtube.com/watch?v=szy-nxF1_gU

youtube.com/watch?v=_ipE1slFyM8

anything from terminator.

>anything from terminator.
I only really like the original t-800, the t-600 was the only passable sequel model. I didn't realize james cameron designed the entire thing himself, apparently he first saw it in a nightmare, he then sketched detailed drawings of every component for the movie.

Attached: kitendoskeleton7.png (884x698, 444K)

Sad day for robotkind.

i splash him with water

why did they design an upper that heavy for such a tiny, tiny cartridge.. Unless this is some rebarreled 50 beowulf monstrosity

>death
>war
It's like you want a neutered killbot anons. Use this instead for maximum efficiency youtube.com/watch?v=xaI91BXtEkg

bobombs

Attached: bobomb.jpg (855x936, 79K)

Bullets in the pelvic and shoulder areas.

microwave guns

Simple, we just become the killbots before they do.

t. Elon Musk

Unironically though.

For use as an automatic rifle similar to the RPK or M27 IAR

It may be a stupid idea, but would some sort of EMP ammunition like portrayed in Fallout NV work? I remember reading something a while back about making a small scale EMP that involved discharging a capacitor into a coil coupled with an explosion. I wonder how effective something like that would be when restricted to the size of a 40mm grenade, a 37mm shell, or a 26.5mm shell. Depending on how much range the EMP would have I could see that being more effective than trying to disable the kill bot with bullets. Any sort of metal armor would probably render it that EMP ammunition worthless though.

>How do we stop the killbots when they eventually get made?
Target the people controlling them

Attached: xkcd--robot_future_skynet-AI.png (611x206, 18K)

I will start financing the moderate faction of killbots and support their struggle for democracy...

we'll all be genderless slime by then user kun

Big think right here

Attached: 1547100466394.jpg (711x735, 135K)

Turn them into sex bots first. 9999 broken pelvises.