/rfr/ raifu on ridefu thread

/rfr/ raifu on ridefu thread

Post your cars on top of your car

Attached: 4A5CF854-5876-4424-83BB-5DC5C195B4B6.jpg (1776x1765, 873K)

I don't have a car, I ride this to the range

Attached: IMG_20190824_174733.jpg (4005x3418, 2.72M)

>scratches his dads lease with his airsoft guns

Attached: 1563846729333.jpg (179x282, 8K)

>Be me
>14 year old retard
>need validation from strangers on the internet
>get a special idea
>take my airsoft guns to the parking garage
>TheyWillNeverKnow.jpg
>gently place guns on top of the nicest car I can find
>back away and snap a photo of my creation
>hear someone coming
>run for my life
>post photo on Jow Forums
>Jow ForumsoolAmIRight.faggot

It’s ok to be poor, no need to get butthurt over the internet

Attached: 67A6E88F-5539-4C5F-B201-AA405399D5BA.jpg (2000x3631, 3.85M)

>having disposable income

Have sex

Attached: 1565510458252m.jpg (1022x1024, 83K)

>toe straps

You might as well go clipless. A pair of Crank Borthers Eggbeaters wont set you back by much.

It's a 996. It's an almost twenty year old car that can be had for a little over twenty grand because the headlights offend the Porsche purists' delicate sensibilities. It's hardly unobtainable for anyone with decent employment.

Attached: AoExyA4.jpg (1436x418, 120K)

Except that is the turbo and it’s about 45k

Which is still tiny money for a Porsche considering a good 997 Turbo will set you back an additional thirty grand minimum.

DESU, Thats a 993 911 from what I can tell from this angle. They go for like 15-20k now and cost another 10k to fix. I though about getting one but I don't like the frog headlights, Thinking about getting a 2012 s550 instead.

What year is that 2003?

this
No its not, stop lying,you buy used sports cars because you REALLY want them, not clout....okay maybe a little clout.

It’s a low miles 2003 996 turbo, I bought it for 38k, it is worth about 45k-50k now

That makes sense then, but I'm sure constantly having to remind people that you bought the 45k version of a 20k car hurts the ego a bit....I'm sorry user...

If you really managed to buy a car that went up in value I'm impressed. Cars are almost always depreciating assets. I still think you're a summerfag, though.

i have the same bike that must mean you're french right ?

>hey Jow Forums look at my car

Yeah

>2000x3631
>yeah that seems good

wasn't even sure what the photo was about until I scrolled down

Attached: AK front.jpg (4032x3024, 3.55M)

where are you from bro ?

>bragging about a 45k car

Attached: 1555457281869.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

show us some bills my guy

Nice senpai, 996 turbos are highly underrated. Throw an APR tune for some gud power gainz.

Forgot this was a blog site

Somewhere in the east

i'm pretty surprised Jow Forums has smartened up a bit and isn't responding to obvious datamining threads

me too

>my focus group told me this would make me cool, the post
Absolutely pedestrian taste, my man

Attention newfags: This is a troll thread.

The OP's image was posted in /arg/ last night and he got buttblasted when everyone made fun of him. Now the OP of this thread has reposted the image to continue to make fun of him. OP does not own this car and did not originally post this image. It's just a way of hoodwinking you, the new people. That is all. Continue shitposting.

Attached: 20190317_144300.jpg (2880x2160, 2.4M)

Not him, but I can't imagine settling for anything less than the highest performance version of a car
>Cars are almost always depreciating assets.
Depreciation usually bottoms out after 20-30 years and for performance cars they can rebound in value quicker than you would think.

Already done, the next step is to upgrade the exhaust system. Not looking forward to the engine out pin welding coolant pipes but it would make me feel better on the track

Attached: B4B6F526-CAEF-4B12-8610-9C0CD2CBC147.jpg (2100x1575, 614K)

How reliable has it been? I’m torn, I want a C8 when they go down in price but I’ve always wanted a 911 turbo and the 996 is the last affordable generation.

Lol. Nigga u poor

You know you’re middle class when you have to brag about buying used commodity vehicles.

*cough*ims bearing*cough*

I would never lay metal on a car, very low class. Very low class thread. Hope your house gets molotov'd.

Take your meds schitzo

Noone is gangstalking you

>if you don't care about juvenile drama in the cesspool that is /arg/ you're a newfag
lmao your clique is not nearly that important faggot

op why don't you get a real 911 instead of that junker

r32s are overdone but still nice.

the red marks on his ass when dad finds the scratches on his 911 and the pics of op playing with daddy's rifle

Imagine thinking the absolute worst 911 and a Glock 19 is something to flex over. My high school drug dealer had a nicer 911 than that hood-rich heap.

need no car, cuz I can just walk to the store for my drinks

Attached: watermelon and gat.jpg (2592x1944, 2.15M)

Fuck already.

The constant materialism v. pragmatism of this board genuinely is beginning to ruin the quality of all threads not based on current events.

When you pass, your car is not going to follow you, so why are you even bothering to attempt to impress anonymous users of a gun forum?

C5s are underrated, especially since they were only bought and babied by Florida boomers who eat at Taco Cabana and never take the 'Vette out in the rain.

That’s absolutely true but at the same time they need coilovers and some engine work to make them comparable to modern stuff.