How do we get black citizens to arm themselves?

Black gun ownership continues to lag behind whites in this country despite them presently having a greater need to provide for their individual and collective defense. They are more likely to be victims of violent crime, their churches are burning, they are increasingly the targets of domestic terrorism, and they have a tradition of armed resistance and militia activity that has sadly gone dormant. I believe that a fighting rifle should have a place in every black household. Currently, most politically active black folks align democratic and echo the party line on gun control. Those black gun owners that do exist tend to be very quiet about it; they do not form a meaningful voting bloc or political voice. How do we change the black attitude on firearms ownership and increase enthusiasm for same?

Attached: fight-3[1].jpg (421x640, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_attacks_against_African-American_churches
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Accelerationism has really caught on huh?

>Winchester musket
that's the stuff

Retard.

They have plenty of guns, and they use them to kill each other. To the point that their population is almost decreasing proportion wise compared to other US demographics.

Alright I'll bite.
I have the perfect solution
>stop acting like niggers and committing the disproportionate majority of criminal offenses and mass shootings
>go back to western africa from where you came if you don't like in a white society

Attached: opcaptha.jpg (500x376, 33K)

If you're anywhere other than europe, it doesn't make sense for you to tell another race to go back to their homeland. The same can be said to you.

Please don't. Niggers have a below average IQ and low impulse control. They couldn't come up with agriculture or written word on their own.

Attached: nig.jpg (294x300, 48K)

>how do we get blacks to LEGALLY own firearms

Figure out how to get rid of nigger "culture". But to do that you have to remove all dem programs and somehow force black families to stay together at at least a 50% rate. And then through that you'd have to figure out how to get women to stop being 3rd wave fembots (by choice or by accident) and figure out how to make men shoot for the goal of finding good women to marry and make kids with. And through that you have to...

Fuck it. Let's just pay them each $50k and deport them to Kenya.

I don't recall someone selling their land for whiskey and beads?
True, but I wanna see them kill each other for shits and giggles

Attached: rubbetirub.jpg (259x194, 9K)

I could get a strap today from a nigga tonight , legally is impossible it’s too easy to do it hot

>2012 Jow Forums
>Felons should be allowed to purchase howitzers.
>SHALL
>2019 Jow Forums
>IQ tests for guns

African Americans really shouldn’t own firearms.

Attached: 10F44872-8693-427B-A7A3-126E884FD31D.jpg (557x550, 237K)

>fought for nearly 500 years and won my home fair and square
>vs.
>get brought here as slaves then eventually freed through war they didn't really participate in, with the intent of being sent home but ended up staying because an assassin killed the dude who wanted to send them home. And the guy who took over, and subsequent leaders decided that keeping them as cheap unskilled labor was better.

Based

>get black citizens to arm themselves
Do you want gun control? Because that's how you get gun control.

Attached: black-panthers.jpg (1024x576, 138K)

One need not meet some bench mark of worthiness to attain the privilege of self preservation.

You're now aware of the fact that this board has been almost completely cooptedby shit-spamming Trumpists who are racist statists hiding behind the libertarian ideal of gun ownership.

If only people realized niggers where terrible shots, then we'd have nothing to worry about

Attached: ocelet.jpg (502x472, 60K)

Black panthers. Last great American revolutionaries. All after we're 3 percenter type inbreds

>supported by KGBniggers
>admitted marxists

Attached: cobra.jpg (768x576, 70K)

>greater need
... To protect themselves from niggers?

>how do we get more niggers to commit gun violence
FTFY

Attached: 1558571526673s.jpg (176x250, 4K)

biggers? I feel like the last an/k/ap...
>feelsbadman.jpg

>their churches are burning
Fake news.

they just dont report to the authorities when they have guns.

And no, we don't need to arm them, have you never seen a chimpout?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_attacks_against_African-American_churches

You're now aware of the fact that this board has been almost completely coopted by shit-spamming libcucks who are racist statists pretending to be fellow gun enthusiasts.

That list includes fires later determined to be accidents or lightning, and arsons committed by church members looking for attention.

Sweetie.

forcibly arm black people
at gunpoint
you're welcome

This. Sometimes I wonder just where all the based Jow Forumsommandos went. Just wanna sit around and have some beers with em. Maybe shoot some glowfag bait and shoot the shit about some now dead memes

A spontaneous violent confrontation with little provocation? Only from poor whites, but that's my largest sample size. And one little shit head Mexican kid when I was 7.

>arming the niggers even more

no thanks

>he doesnt want armed blacks around to shoot niggers when they start to chimp out

You're full of shit if you're gonna pretend there haven't always been people here who want to ship the nigs off and what not, I know I was one of them well before '12 when your newfag ass showed up.

I luled imagining that.

Oh shit. We've got an '03fag here

>hurr muh blacks vs niggers durr

Go live with them if you love them so much.

That's what I thought you spineless commie faggot

>I dont have an arguement, the post.

Attached: gi33eIQ.gif (321x240, 1.17M)

Plenty of black soldiers fought in the civil war, and they would have fought earlier if it were legal. This is Jow Forums motherfucker military history is our shit, I'm sick of nu-Jow Forums crossposting here and making shit up.

>spineless
Fine, a little unoriginal, but ok
>faggot
Only for the right price, honey.
>commie
Mfw

Attached: 1566160617309m.jpg (855x1024, 92K)

Argument? I don't want niggers around me, much less arming them, there isn't an argument to be had you dipshit.

And I'm sick of you leftist newfags shitting up the board too, so I guess we're all gonna be unhappy aren't we?

I didn't pick the year I showed up. That would be about '07.

Married one. Love my in-laws. Like you, I also think user's black/nigger distinction is bullshit. I judge them like I judge everyone else, individually.

They participated by the tens of thousands.

>hes afraid of a few niggers with equal armaments
You are a shame to your race, cleatus. If you arent willing to fight them armed then you are but a coward and Lee has disowned you

Shut the fuck up you post-election transplant.

uh huh, whatever you say you assblasted shitlib.

aw, did your feelings get hurt?

Yes, my feelings for Jow Forums as a whole after 2016. No one argues in good faith anymore. You get people like you intentionally injected Jow Forums-tier garbage opinions into threads and acting superior when people argue. goddamn this site has always been shit flinging but at least people were honest about it before 2016.

Just admit you're trying you troll you faggot.

>let's call him mad
No.
>shitlib
>arguing for MORE guns in "muh inner citeez"
Lol ok retard

Attached: aa1.jpg (680x794, 71K)

>be black
>be a cop
>own a lot of guns

no one likes me :(

Attached: 1427517638704.jpg (320x320, 85K)

Bullshit. Post hand next to duty belt with timestamp or your lying

Poor guy. You should just go for max hate and try to be a PO.

>>shitlib
>>arguing for MORE guns in "muh inner citeez"

It's certainly viable when you're talking about arming darkies. Really, I just don't like niggers in any case.

Oh ffs it's never been good here, but yea the election did bring in a big fresh batch of retards.

As a black guy I can tell you it's changing. People from the dirty south who's grandparents packed heat because the Klan was a actual threat at one point normally pass that sentiment on too kids. Most younger people are wishing up to gun ownership and to be frank, a lot of black people do own guns. Peoole that actually look up too people like Malcolm X love gun rights,and finally as black families are becoming more commonplace its becoming for common for the dad to carry or have a cheap pump in the house.

The problem is "loving" guns for "liberty" is still associated as something crazy rednecks and white trash - the very people that would freak out if they saw a negro carrying or would probably discriminate against black people. Combined that with a lot of us are strictly voting democrat despite having very conservative views is a fuckin issue. My go to is explain how gun laws started off racist and how gun ownership helps the black community.

>TLDR A mix of living in a country that for the past 100 to 50 years has been against you has effectively fucked up our political views in most ways, including gun rights.
>The fix - Have black friends, be nice to black friends, and take them shooting. Seriously. I've converted a dozen so far antis and half are black.

Attached: 1566611780038.jpg (359x473, 38K)

Guns are expensive. Raise wages so blacks and poor whites can better afford them.

>To the point that their population is almost decreasing proportion wise compared to other US demographics.
Wrong. The black population is stable. Black homicide is almost always male on male, so it doesn't cause a bottleneck in the population. The white population, however, is declining because of low birthrates. White women simply aren't interested in having children anymore.

>but yea the election did bring in a big fresh batch of retards.
Yes, you.

Oh blow it out your ass you prissy little homo, I've been here since 06 and I'm fucking sick of all of you.

Guys I get that we make racist jokes ha ha funny a lot but actually hating blacks is actually wrong. Not to mention extremely hypocritical when you don't want them to exercise their god given rights to arm themselves

If you were here since 06 you would have blown your brains out or died of old age by now.

You dumb shit, black people don't tell people about the guns they own, that's dangerous.

Attached: IMG_3547.png (1136x640, 727K)

Nothing wrong with liking guns and hating black people. Nigs suck, anyone who lives around them know this. Fuck the reason I own guns is because of all the niggers in this town. I watch the local news, based blacks robbing stores, rape, shooting each other.

They are already armed, no need to encourage it.

> White women simply aren't interested in having children anymore.
I feel like this fact is the real reason behind modern neo nazis. This simply isn't anyone else fault, it's your own women doing this. It's not like other races are stopping whites from having babies, it's your own women doing this. And then they want to turn around and screech at other ethnicities for muh white genocide; it's simply not our fault. That's a problem within your community that you need to fix and it has nothing to do with us. This isn't directed at you just a thought I had.

>don't tell people about the guns they own
>that's dangerous
statist cuck

For sure, I watch PBS with my kids, I see plenty of tax funded propaganda for race mixing, over population and letting in hoards of low IQ sub humans.

Oh, and I also learned that all black peoples problems, are caused by whites.

Women are children, so of course they fall for this shit. The fact is, all major media outlets in the US are anti-white, and we are all taught that whites are to be hated.

I simply love being white, and love having guns, and notice that lots of dark skinned people in my down cause most of the fucking problems. Thats not racism, its observation.

I'm the statist cuck but you inform the state about the guns you own?

why would you want niggers to be more armed and capable of violence when they are already out of control?

bring back jim crow.

>muh based niggers
>MUH RACISMS!
You and trump can fuck right off you stupid cunt.

Holy fucking newfag alert.
You realize we hated niggers on here long before 2016, right?

They own alot of guns just not legally

How do we put more guns into violent subhuman primates that kill strangers over 5$

We don't
>We make being able to find Argentina on global map part of the requirements to buy a gun
Bam. 99% of blacks can't own guns.

dude why should they have to compete with mexicans in their own country?
even if they had above replacement rate birth levels, that wouldn't balance out the millions pouring in over the southern border yearly

don't be disingenuous

I'm not sure we can.
I'm fairly certain we've been trying forever now.

dude they were literally aligned with communists and hippies

dude literally nobody is stopping blacks from carrying
the "white trash" you're describing generally don't even live in the same areas as you guys

This guy gets it

>fought for nearly 500 years and won my home fair and square
>fought for nearly 500 years
>my home
This post exemplifies everything wrong with ethnonationalism and the state of Jow Forums. For one, what war did you fight you fat LARPer? Where the fuck did you fight and how do you expect to take any CRUMB of credit for the misery actual combatants went through hundreds of years ago, people who existed in an entirely different society, culture, economic status, and level of comfort than you. It's not YOUR home just because the real men that fought and died for it happened to be White like you at the luck of the draw. You're acting like you're a part of this bigger picture over something that you did nothing to contribute to besides existing. People that really do and should take credit for what they do make changes in society, respecting the gumption of the people they experienced those moments with IN PERSON, and a shared set of challenges and accomplishments. YOU seem to think that you some how get to claim that you are associated with a group that actually engaged in hardships over something that took you 0 effort at all to be.

Attached: 1564374350425.jpg (960x952, 37K)

are you fucking high?

Newfag detected.

>I believe that a fighting rifle should have a place in every black household.
A fighting rifle should be in every household, regardless of race. This thread is bait, anyways. This board is pretty much just pol now. Whether that's due to a mass immigration by pol or just the old userbase changing its views, I can't say. Probably a bit of both.
>How do we change the black attitude on firearms ownership and increase enthusiasm for same?
This is never going to happen, but instead of thinking about yourself as a black or a white or whatever, but as an American. Gun ownership is an American thing, and is pretty much the reason this country exists. That's just my two cents, though. I can't speak for 99% of blacks because I'm not a black that's been here for centuries and I don't really think of myself as black, but as American.
If people want to live with their race so much, they can go back to their race's homeland. If you hate blacks and want to live in ultima thule or whatever, go back to Europe and clean it out. If you're a nog who wants muh wakanda and hates whites, go back to africa and raise the standard of living or something. I can understand having a preference for your own race, but if you can't stand the presence of anyone but your own race, regardless of their behaviour, political views, and opinions, then return to your homeland.

Gun Control was designed to restrict black gun ownership.

hey when are we gonna start seizing inheritances and redistributing them
those stupid fucking kids didn't earn that money or property
i hope none of your family members passed you down any cool guns, what makes you think you deserve to have those things they worked hard for

Blacks already arm themselves in large numbers, just observe the daily happenings in portland, detroit, and parts of st. Louis for example.
>They are more likely to be victims of violent crime
That has mostly to do with where they live and the people they chose to associate with.
>their churches are burning
The kool kids klub hasn't burned down brown churches in nearly half a century by now, in fact I think the most recent arson committed on a black church was done by black man trying to falsify a hate crime
>they are increasingly the targets of domestic terrorism
They had the dylon roof attack which was "avenged" shortly there after but I can't think of any other anti-black terrorism within recent memory. Domestic spergs prefer synagogues, mosques, and areas with dense hispanic populations these days.
>and they have a tradition of armed resistance and militia activity that has sadly gone dormant.
Pretty sure the new black panthers are heavily armed, among a few other black separatist organizations.

>This board is pretty much just pol now. Whether that's due to a mass immigration by pol or just the old userbase changing its views, I can't say. Probably a bit of both.
This is a huge problem with this board. It is frustrating to come to Jow Forums to talk about firearms design, news, theory, and practice, just to find that it's been hijacked by retards talking about politics. I think that old users and a new influx of retards aren't necessarily a cause of the problem, but a byproduct of the movement of firearms to the forefront of disagreement between the two largest political communities in the United States. Because guns and politics have become one and the same more than ever, retards that only 'know' about their often times dubious view of politics bring the biases that come with existing the way they do to a board that should be about the discussions firearms enthusiasts want to have.

This argument is still implying the existence of a collective inheritance based on race being justified. This collective inheritance in this analogy can ONLY be justified by race, and the satirical defense of inheritance in return equates family ownership based on a social and direct genetic connection to ownership propagated by a perception of togetherness based on just race alone. The inheritance of an individual is a TOTALLY different topic to claiming ownership to something based on your race and what other people of your race did. Your argument inherently implies that race is important enough to lay claims to land and military victories of those before you, despite the major discrepancy of influence on your life between direct family and people that just broadly look like you and perhaps share cultural and social values.

Strange how that logic is never applied to the holocaust.

dude if your grandad fought in WW2 and took a kraut luger or a jap sword, he did that not you
his capability in combat that allowed him to earn those things had no influence on your capability for combat so if he passed one of those things down to you, you don't deserve them
inheritances are totally not passed down with the general assumption that the heir will carry on the legacy and succeed or even do better than their ancestors

next you'll be telling me you're proud when one of your siblings does well in his work or personal life, even though you're not personally responsible for it

I hope you don't disagree with your dad's political views, if so, that would mean that if he leaves you any inheritance you don't deserve it

I think that major genocides are different, especially based on proximity in time. Eventually, no matter how much we vow to never forget things, the value of death is lost when generations pass so long to the point where people mourning never met or knew the people who knew those individuals.
The difference between white people in general saying "western europe is for me and all my bros" and a Jew mourning the holocaust is based on the proximity of the holocaust happening compared to the proximity during which white people populated europe. I think there's a discrepancy there because a Jewish person's grandparents could have passed in the holocaust, while claiming you own europe is based on the work of people long gone by hundreds of years that you have nothing in common with besides race and long gone genetic lineage. Jews mourning the deaths of those lost in the holocaust know people who knew them at the very least. However, Jews have their limit too. Claiming Israel, a territory important to many just for themselves and destroying existing cultures being one of many of them.

And who promoted/promotes the anti-white and feminist propaganda to white women that brainwashes them into a life of cock carousel riding? Are you going to be honest about that or reply disingenuously?

Just because it isn't, doesn't mean it shouldn't be. I don't cry myself to sleep every day over the stuff that happened to my ancestors, so why should the jews or Jow Forums do it?

You clicked on a thread where some retard was asking on how to arm niggers, what the fuck did you expect. Also full/k/ is down atm so we are stuck with you libertarian retards for the moment.

Also lmao I doubt most of the people Giving you shit for being a nieve consider themselves in either of the "two largest political communities"

The double speak in this is so insane that I can't even tell if it's supposed to be some ironic parody.

>hurr freedum is retarded
Ok faggot.
But you are absolutely right in that most of us dont play normie politics

The difference in these situations is that you have direct relations with your grandfather and the people who know him. What he passes down to you is based on the actions of the people that he knew and his close family, not just every white person on earth cheering him on and supporting him.

I'm genuinely curious how you plucked that strawman from my post, care to share your work?

Of course it's different when it's your people, Schlomo.

From my experiences as someone a who lurks Jow Forums on a daily basis. 99% percent of "alt-right/neo-nazi" posts only happen because of blatant shilling leftist threads or posts that are designed to be subversive. If this thread asking how to arm blacks didn't exist, there wouldn't be posts talking about nigger I.Q.

Of course most people that populate this board dont subscribe to either political communities mentioned. My point is that despite the views of people here, people that feel a certain way politically about the topic of this board come here on the presumption of the political view of firearms, and not the technical appreciation of their application.
that would be a great gotcha moment if I was a jew

a race is a giant chain of families connected by blood, I assure you when the white men who founded this country did so, they meant for it to be primarily for their children, their grandchildren, their descendants, which by and large would be white, as their ancestors

Bacially this, we argue with speds on threads like this when we are bored to win the hearts and minds of lurkers.

Again this is literally a thread about arming niggers, you should of assumed that the replies would not of been about the techinal aspects of firearm applications. Blame op.

Trump has never displayed one iota of racism.