Hong kong thread /HGK/

he have study the way of the bat
killing every commies with no survivors

Attached: study the bat.jpg (960x655, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hongkongfp.com/2019/06/04/30-years-chinas-tiananmen-massacre-time-truth/
lmgtfy.com/?q=dérive autoritaire macron
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but that looks very much staged. A fucking baseball bat? Right next to dozens of cameras?

These people are called Agents Provocateurs, they are supposed to either discredit a movement or make it possible for the police to crack down on them more harshly

well i saw the video
this guy was holding the bat like a Japanese sword

Attached: ev3nawb2jhi31.jpg (563x371, 59K)

I didn't say it didn't happen, I said that the dude was probably an undercover cop or something like that. How often do you see baseball bats in riots? People usually use things that are easy to conceal or have a different primary purpose, like a very thick flagpole or stuff like that, so they don't get stopped and arrested if the police see them or check their pockets before the protest.

You would have to leave your house with a fucking baseball bat, and all the way to the protest, everyone seeing you would know that you're about to beat someone up. That's just retarded, nobody does that.

Agents Provocateurs are a pretty normal thing even in Europe or the US. I've seen one myself at a protest, a dude who was alone, and when there was a small scuffle, he pulled a plastic bottle from his back pocket, ran towards the cops, and made angry gestures like he was about to throw them. He was trying to incite others to really do it. Once the people that are ready for violence actually do it, the police can start acting on the whole thing. It's better to provoce that in a staged and controlled setting, than maybe later, when the situation is less favorable and controlable for the cops.

Now they have a photo of a dude hitting a cop with a baseball bat going around the world. That's positive for China, now they are fighting a riot, not suppressing peaceful protests.

Attached: 1765eb7e-d7b6-45a6-9a91-bd99f669ddbc.jpg (500x300, 56K)

>a highly trained professional is losing in a 1v1 fight against some random dudes on the street
yeah i start to believe you, and as far as i know, hong kong police unironically admitted they send cops disguised as protesters [to stir shit up](they didn't officially admitted this part)
is he trying to hit the can back?

>is he trying to hit the can back?
yeah, that's the reason modern riot police in modern places use clusters, so people can't just kick them back or do that

can you post the vid?

>WESTERNERS OUT

Attached: counterprotestors.jpg (4032x3024, 1.43M)

>REE HONKONG
how many of them are paid by beijing? and how many of the protestors are paid by London or Washington?

Who fucking knows man, but having spoken to them I think the majority on both sides are true believers, the chinks are just convinced the hong kongers are paid by the west thanks to china's all pervading state propaganda

You're from Hongkong? Or just Chinese? What's your stance?

Attached: hong-kong-protest-retrospect-28.jpg (2560x1707, 696K)

No proof or evidence for either. China is the aggressor.

>aggressor
China isn't invading Hongkong, what are you talking about? Hongkong is Chinese

China is communist and therefore evil. Therefore they are the aggressors. QED

Go to bed McCarthy

Hong Kong is not a communist nation, it still has decades of lease left to Britain from the republic.

Yeah so what, how long is it, 80 years or something? That's why the protestors are fighting the Hongkong police, not the Chinese police. My point stands, China isn't invading Hongkong

Is that why they've mobilised and assembled their military in preparation for a massive attack?

No

Attached: tumblr_inline_nzzz6z9yxQ1tn2hes_540.jpg (540x254, 25K)

A massive military attack on protests? Who are they going to fight, the Hongkong army?

The lease already expired in the 90s. China promised after the lease expired that they would have 1 country 2 systems for 50 more years (until 2047) but it looks like they kind of renegged on that.

Fight? They are going to storm and shoot everyone who doesn't wear a PLA uniform.

>A massive military attack on protests
Wouldn't be the first time.

Attached: 190521-hong-Tiananmen-Square-tease_uj6iox.jpeg.jpg (1566x881, 152K)

That shit didn't happen in 1989 and it won't happen now.

>hongkongfp.com/2019/06/04/30-years-chinas-tiananmen-massacre-time-truth/

Why won't it happen now? Is there anyone to stop them?

>NO! NO! TIANANMEN SQUARE DIDN'T HAPPEN! IGNORE THE PHOTOS!

Attached: 1565719666037.jpg (1600x981, 307K)

Yes, logic. It doesn't make fucking sense. The Tiananmen thing is the biggest piece for anti chinese propaganda now for 30 years, do you really think they would risk anything like that? for what? to stop people from blocking streets? That's retarded

So far the police aren't even shooting teargas at protestors without warning them before and during.

Where's the open extreme violence? Disguised stuff maybe, agents provocateurs, thugs in white shirts threatening protestors, but tanks rolling over protestors? Don't be silly

Have you not seen ANY Antifa vs Right Wing "protest"? Half of the crowd has baseball bats or sticks of some kind.

You're the one ignoring photos, idiot. Here is one. A cop who was lynched, burned and hanged from a bridge. I can post more.

Now post photos of people that were run over by tanks.

Attached: 51234151.png (429x644, 314K)

Yes, sticks. Not baseball bats. Read my post again. And the US are a bad example anyways, Hongkong is supposed to be a police state. Do you think the Chinese would allow someone to take a baseball bat to a protest?

Who's going to broadcast anti-chinese messages? No media would do that, it would interfere with NATO countries' foreign policies. And the rest is just words yap-yap-yap. Words have no effect.

China is more interested in trade than stopping people from blocking streets, why would they risk sanctions

Your chicom buddies rolled tanks over protestors, dude. So fucking what if they lynched a bugman cop?

Sanctions have had no reported effect on the Chinese economy. China has the dominant position because they produce every object we own and can easily continue undercutting in price and in quality.

Yes, because it's not possible to control the actions of thousands of pissed off people.

Because they're authoritarian bugmen and hong kong is a risk to the unity of their hive.

>2 "protester"
>+10 "reporters"
>1 policeman

Attached: garbage.jpg (994x746, 199K)

If they rolled over people with tanks, why did they stop for that one dude with his shopping bags?

Your shit doesn't make sense

>Sanctions have had no reported effect on the Chinese economy
eh, what?

It literally is, that's called crowd control. Police all over the world do it. You can contain riots. And it's not even full blown riots, it's not Kiev.

Attached: 67449_600.jpg (381x600, 67K)

I'm an Australian who is particularly committed to the ideal of democracy.
I suppose my stance is that Hong Kong should declare independence and enter the commonwealth as a fully fledged royal dominion like us.

>eh, what?
Are you stupid?

Because they knew foreign cameras were watching.

Attached: tiananmen-square-massacre.jpg (800x533, 117K)

inb4
>muh red bike

Chink

Attached: tianamen-square-cover1.jpg (400x527, 42K)

that's a run over bike, dude. and the whole picture is way too red, you can't tell if there was even anyone on the bike.

look at pictures from the "coup" in turkey, you can see people run over by tanks there

shill working like clockwork

Oh, but they didn't care when they killed those guys?

It wasn't evil chinese massacring innocent protestors, it was fights between police/army and rioters

Attached: 698a2900-9371-11e6-a1dc-bdf38d484582.jpg (1200x674, 214K)

Shut the fuck up, you slant-eye cunt.

Attached: hqdefault-1.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Yes, because red China was known to care about international press in 1989

Poo

Attached: paris 026.jpg (1917x1040, 151K)

Cool photoshops, can I have the full identities of all people in them for verification?

You believe those people were ruthlessly run over by tanks?

>bu-bu-but muh whutaboutism
When tyranny is law resitance is duty, you dog-eating faggot.

Attached: Tankman_new_longshot_StuartFranklin.jpg (261x381, 23K)

shut the fuck up you stinky curry nigger

Attached: paris 024.jpg (1200x900, 199K)

Learn English Pajeet

Attached: paris 065.jpg (994x839, 149K)

It not "belief", chicom cocksucker. It's accepted fact. I'm sorry I don't have a time machine to go back to 1989 to take HD slow-mo video of red tanks crushing college students. You're just going to have to accept the few images that got smuggled out of your Orwellian shithole as evidence.

You fucking wish, you commie faggot.

Attached: 1438638989167.png (883x905, 215K)

>its different when they pretend you can choose betwen the authorian regime beating the shit out of you

Attached: paris 087.jpg (1080x1663, 291K)

>hehe Americans aren't allowed to critize our ruthless murder of protesters because there were also riots in france a few weeks ago that turned bloody
What the fuck kind of twisted logic is this?

>Hongkong is Chinese
A total sum of 200 yuan have been deposited into your account comrade Faggot

Again, who the fuck cares what happens in france? This is about china and it's horrific abuse of human rights.

>it was real in my mind
>CNN told me so

Attached: tiananmen square colorized.jpg (828x896, 126K)

>its different when they pretend you can choose betwen the authorian regime beating the shit out of you
>t.Fellow American Pajeet

Attached: paris 068.png (703x484, 511K)

>DONT RUIN MY NARRATIVE WITH FACTS
5 Rupee were deposited to your account

Attached: paris 066.jpg (1024x576, 86K)

Even the fucking chinese politburo put the death toll at over 300. All other estimates put the real figure well above that.
Why do you fucking chinks have an obsession with calling Americans Indians? Do you really think Indians are the only people who hate you? Or is this some fresh meme I don't know about?.

What the fuck are you posting pictures of france for.

>CHINA DINDU NUFFIN!
>THERE WAS VIOLENCE IN FRANCE, GUYS!
>GUYS?!
>IGNORE HONG KONG!
>REMEBER FRANCE?!
>IT'S THE SAME THING!

Attached: 7584375.jpg (700x700, 68K)

>I said its different when they pretend you can choose between the authorian regime beating the shit out of you!!!! SHIT IT DOWN!

Attached: paris 089.png (850x459, 396K)

>ITS TOTALLY DIFFERENT I TELL YOU! STOP RUINING MY SHILL THREADS!
>DEMOCRATIC SURVEILANCE STATE GOOD!
>DEMOCRATIC POLICE STATE GOOD!
>DEMOCRACY IS FREEDOM! DEMOCRACY IS JUSTICE!

Attached: paris 156.jpg (1200x630, 91K)

Yes, chang. Western democracies are indeed diffrent from the commie shithole you live in, even if the western democracy in question is a shithole itself.

Notice how in France, after the riots ran their course, the government actually listened to the populace and got rid of the proposed gas tax instead of just gunning down the protesters like they usually do in China? That's how it works in non-bugmen nations where human life has some value.

What the fuck is your obsession with france, chang? Some kind of weird envy or is it just what you can find on google images?

Shut the fuck up, bug.

Attached: 1545837927676.jpg (2096x3000, 1.69M)

>PLA invades
>dude lets roll for your high school gf

>Notice how in France, after the state controlled media shut down reporting on protests the government just reworded and renamed proposed gas tax after gunning down the protesters
>TRUE FREEDOM AND TOTALLY NOT LIKE THOSE STORIES ABOUT CHINA FROM THE SAME MEDIA HELPING SHUTTING DOWN PROTESTS IN FRANCE

Attached: paris 011.jpg (828x904, 128K)

Yeah I remember when Macron ordered his tanks to fire on the protestors

Now they even fired on protestors, instead of just running them over with them? What are you talking about?

>p-please bump my shill thread
Isnt it protocol to just start another thread and pretend you shill didnt get BTFO, Pajeet?

Yeah I remember when Mao personally barrelbombed protesting babies in incubators in Syria after finding out they were related to the protesters in China

Attached: hong kong protesters gunned down by authorian orwelian CCP.webm (320x180, 2.93M)

>a guy falls down after being hit and starts bleeding
>he recovers after a few seconds while being helped by others
Wow what an atrocity, fuck France and fuck the West!

Anyone remember when the Carabinieri shot a man at protests?

Attached: death-of-carlo-giuliani-46bac44b-4c33-44a3-b37c-7315f7c4d71-resize-750.jpg (750x646, 106K)

>HOW DARE YOU COMPARE SOME LITTLE SCRATCHES ON SOMEONE EYE AND HAND TO THE VILE CHINESE CONFIRMED 100% TRUTHFULLY REPORTED ATTROCITIES OF RUNNING OVER A RED MOTORBIKE DURING A PROTEST FOR LITERALLY NO OTHER REASON THAN LYNCHING AND BURNING SOME PEOPLE FOR PEACE AND HUMAN RIGHTS

Attached: paris 002.webm (976x720, 2.81M)

>That's how it works in non-bugmen nations where human life has some value.
France isn't a particularly good example for that considering what happened with the police in the last year and even last months. Police can mutilate and throw people in rivers, gov doesn't bat an eye and even applaud and thank the cops.

The why is China is so butthurt about the entire Tiananmen thing? :^)
Btw that guy took a smoke grenade to throw it back to the cops, and it exploded while he was holding it. They didn't chop his hand off or anything

Guy was put in coma for weeks or he would have died.

>how many times do I have to repeat its different when they pretend you can choose between the authorian regime beating the shit out of you

Attached: paris 004.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

>France
>authoritarian regime
Lol
Zhangbots truly are delusional

>user says sticks or baseball bats
>yeah sticks!
>pic has a person half in frame on the left with a stick or post of some sort
>sticks or baseball bats
Whats it like being retarded?

Not everyone here comes from Somalia and Bangalore and thinks of central Europe as the land of honey and milk because hes treated like a 1st class citizen, Poopnigger

kek what are you even talking about? what's your point?

Projecting much?

Many people in France actually think so.

lmgtfy.com/?q=dérive autoritaire macron

>googling authoritarian drift + name of a country brings up results
Protip: you can do that for basically any country
(in the West of course; in China it's probably blocked)

TAIWAN NUMBER ONE

Unironically this.

>TAIWAN NUMBER ONE
nobody cares about Taiwan

I care about Taiwan
I worry for the fate of my democratic brothers in the ROC once these guys stop picking on Hong Kong and come after them instead

Attached: Bootlickers.jpg (4032x3024, 1.38M)

Spamming your dumb threads on Jow Forums won't help

I have literally never started one of these threads in my life

Daily reminder that the jewish international finance wants to undermine and ultimately destroy China via the Hong Kong protests.

>Hongkong is Chinese
Precisely, so it should go to the Republic of China.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Does anyone have the new one with "Free Honk Kong" or something at the end?