The second amendment applies to everyone

“The 2nd amendment only applies to people who think like me and agree with me politically” is a fucking nigger tier argument

>In black communities you are more likely to fall victim of a violent crime, therefore more blacks should arm themselves to defend themselves

>Although legal discrimination based on sexuality (like jobs, where you can shop, most aspects of daily life) is pretty much gone in the US, they can still be targeted for hate crimes that could require them to defend themselves

>Ancoms/Antifa still have the right to own firearms, even if like 3 of them carried out pathetic attacks or some shit. They still have the right to defend themselves from the state and people trying to harm them or their property like everyone else

Also don’t forget that saying “rights only apply to people like me” is a slippery fucking slope. Remember when Ronald Reagan was the governor of California and used the Black Panther Party as a cause for passing gun control in the state and everyone was fine with it because they thought it would stop the BPP’s “attacks” but in reality it didn’t do shit and just fucked over everyone else in the state? Yeah I thought so. Owning guns applies to everyone, even if you disagree with them on everything or hate everything they do, you can’t take ways their right to defend themselves

>inb4 die commie/faggot/dEgeNeRaTe/nigger lover

Attached: 67B83520-1941-4E6C-B5B3-7BF05D7C352C.jpg (505x1125, 543K)

Hi Tranny discord. You gonna spam Orange man bad?

Based. A gun in every hand. It is every person's right, responsibility and duty to protect themselves. People who dont trust themselves enough to own guns have no business telling anybody else what to do, ever.

Do you think gangbangers or these unironic terrorist cells give a shit about gun laws? it’s the same answer as if you’ve ever shot a gun in your life
[spoiler] no [/spoiler]

You gonna come up with an actual argument besides calling OP a tranny? He isn’t wrong. Disarming people based on their affiliations or race/gayness is the start of Orwellian level tyranny

Polniggers want this though, so there is no reasoning with them. They are the enemy just as much as any grabber.

this

Are you gonna give me any examples of these “communist gun clubs” actually doing anything to help gun rights, protesting anti gun politicians or just terrorize and threaten people?
>Muh pol
Hi mr nogunz

>“The 2nd amendment only applies to people who think like me and agree with me politically” is a fucking nigger tier argument

2A was written by whites for whites at a time when negroes were slaves. No amount of shilling can deny that fact

>You gonna come up with an actual argument besides calling OP a tranny? He isn’t wrong. Disarming people based on their affiliations or race/gayness is the start of Orwellian level tyranny

Homosexuals are mentally ill. Mentally ill people shouldn't own firearms, nor should people with sub 100 IQ and that pretty much excludes blacks.

Go be not white somewhere else mutt
>>>/leftypol/
>>>/trannydiscord/

Second amendment applies to all, but seriously mentally ill/retarded shouldn’t be allowed outside of their institutions, let alone access to firearms.

This rules out all three.

Constitution applies only to land owning white men of good character.

posters from nu-Jow Forums are consistently fucking up threads on this board. There's no way I'm the only one seeing this.
Look at this low-effort bait to a completely pro-2nd amendment post. Lucky the thread hasn't gone far enough to devolve into shit flinging. I fucking hate Jow Forums crossposting and I fucking hate what it's done to this board.

You sound like a Reform Jew cheering on his Muslim neighbors as they upgrade from knives to AK's.

These people want you dead. Whether or not they have the same God given rights as you is more or less a moot point when they are buying guns to shoot you with while openly talking about it.

Attached: liberal fascism trump voters must be eradicated.png (536x513, 48K)

It's been pretty obvious for a while now. If you disagree with their racial BS they automatically label you a resetEra discord tranny soiboi numale black person.
The racism is funny but it gets tiring when it becomes obvious that the people posting it don't have guns and don't genuinely believe in the second amendment. Like this guy

Albania was the only communist country that let the people own guns and even then all they were allowed to own were shitty fudd crap
Well look at this no guns r/chapotraphouse slicker using his shitty cherry picked shit
>but muh hundred year old marx quote
Well pardon us mister fuck gun rights kill all whites

Attached: 35CEE01B-E03D-4367-881A-CC8064858230.png (832x832, 494K)

Friendly reminder! There is no such thing as a leftist who believes in the right to bear arms. There has never been a leftist govt that has respected individual rights.

All leftists are liars, theives, and tyrants.

Attached: nkvd-massacre-victims.jpg (800x551, 58K)

The top group has a mental breakdown at the sight of plastic straws.
Black people have an average IQ lower than apes and we’ve all seen what happens when chimps get guns
>inb4 seriously what happened to James Franco?
And the bottom group spergs out and trashes a GameStop when you misgender them.
#bringbackinstitutions

It’s funny because your samefagging is too obvious and you’re a nogunz yourself

>The 2nd amendment only applies to people
You're right, when the constitution was written only whites were considered people.

A gun in every hand and a cap in every ass.
That said neither side is ever going to do it. They're all posture, no substance

I'm the first person you quoted and I am neither the other two, nor a no guns.

Attached: alba.jpg (694x681, 151K)

You're right. Instead we should just legislate niggers out of this country

Quote you dumb niggers.

*Landowners
They were also white but this was back in the day before those dirty micks and wops suddenly were white also

I can smell your lack of guns from here
Wow look the military let’s the civilians touch their stuff
I sure am stupid and btfo
Ok I’ll take your word for it because it’s not like you’d lie on an anonymous image board

Attached: 39C10F3E-A927-4B48-8C92-6A41A7480C6D.jpg (1136x763, 117K)

i'd rather have some disgusting tranny who loves the 2nd amendment and will do anything to uphold it than some qt commie thot who will stop at nothing untill all guns are banned

Pro tip: they both want you disarmed.

Why would I bother quoting niggerlover OP?

When it comes to that, shoot them. This ain't hard

Daily reminder that any attempt to disarm any group is foot in the door for the grabbers attempting to disarm you. Reminder that massive acceleration in disarming americans begin in 50s and 60's with "reasonable" laws that were aimed against black panthers and other similar morons.
Never give an inch to gun grabbers, no matter who they are after. You might think "oh, but its just niggers" "eh, its just faggots" , "eh, its just mantally ill". Guess what. US law system is based on precedents. That means, once its estabilished that it is okay to take guns away from one group, even the one you hate, it becomes shitton easier for them to take guns from you next.
Even if its Lenin's gay satanist muslim pedofile nigger gun club, once you allow the law that would disarm them, you can be damn sure than few years in the line the same law will be used to justify disarming you.
All faggots trying to justify taking guns from leftists, niggers, trannies and whoever else are no different than fucking fudds with their "its ok as long as these are not my guns" attitude.
Never, ever compromise with any gungrabber, no matter whose gun he wants to grab at given moment, because his end goal is always getting guns from everyone including you. Never let them estabilish a foothold,no matter how minor and "reasonable" . You don't like someone else having guns? Get yourself a bigger one, you fucking coward.

POST DICKS TO PROVE YOURE NOT A NIGGER

Attached: broofs DDDDDD.png (1234x815, 328K)

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)